Last thread was here;

Last thread was here;

>

I don't care to do a recap, but any questions re-asked that I couldn't answer will be answered here.

To start with - my essays where I've collected this information;

>freetexthost.com/an1aubqode
>Mu, Part 1

>freetexthost.com/q1c1n40nji
>Mu, Part 2

>freetexthost.com/0666iuqe3t
>Mu, Part 3

>freetexthost.com/oq1af2a0l1
>Mu, Part 4

>freetexthost.com/v5x3ojrc3f
>Mu, Part 5

>pastebin.com/YuG2rCHf
>Mu, Part 6

>freetexthost.com/ci3jvn6zrs
>Mu, Part 7

So, from these essays certain links sum up what Sup Forums is interested in;

Haplogroup BT is found in Europe dating back to 30k-31kYBP, CT to 31k-33k, I to 31k-34k, C to 36k-38k, F to 37k-41k, and K to 42k-47k;

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4943878/table/T1/?report=objectonly

I1 is concentrated in all regions, but abscent from modern Australian aboriginees - supposedly. Y Haplogroups I and R1b1, supposedly from admixture, are found among native Australians;

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2917718/#!po=32.8947
>Previous analysis of AuR mtDNA11,12 showed that 37 individuals are likely to have ancient Australian maternal origin with deep-rooting mtDNA lineages (haplogroups M42a and b, P4b and S1a), with one mtDNA of probable European origin (haplogroup U5).
>However, five of these Y chromosomes clearly fall into European haplogroups (R1b1 and I)

The notion that R1b or I might be native to Australia is bolstered by the fact that basal R1b1 (If the R1b1 is basal and not a subclade) is extremely rare in Eurasia, and by the presence of 'European' mtDNA haplogroups in ancient Australian remains;

>m.pnas.org/content/113/25/6892.full
>The haplogroups observed for WLH4 were S2 and V3c
>The haplogroups observed for WLH3a were H15a1, U5a, and H1. WLH3b showed haplogroups H40b, H1, and H3

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4943878/table/T1/?report=objectonly
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3491390/#!po=47.1660
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4918750/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4170574/
nature.com/ejhg/journal/v22/n8/full/ejhg2013272a.html#bib19
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3179364/figure/fig1/
web.prm.ox.ac.uk/bodyarts/index.php/permanent-body-arts/reshaping-and-piercing/155-bamboo-belts.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3174671/
deoxy.org/8circuit.htm#c7
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929713000736
nature.com/nature/journal/v546/n7657/full/nature22336.html
nature.com/news/oldest-ancient-human-dna-details-dawn-of-neanderthals-1.19557
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0134548#pone.0134548.ref058
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4478293/
isogg.org/tree/ISOGG_HapgrpH.html
isogg.org/tree/ISOGG_HapgrpK.html
nature.com/articles/ncomms9912/figures/2
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4105016
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2336805/table/T2/
cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(16)31267-2
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/27708712/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11863072/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15483319/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/10/161027142434.htm
nature.com/news/2005/050829/full/news050829-10.html
johnhawks.net/weblog/reviews/chimpanzees/genetics/chimpanzee-y-chromosome-2010.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5430617/
source.wustl.edu/2005/04/human-chromosomes-2-4-include-gene-deserts-signs-of-chimp-chromosome-merger/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1635020/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0010648
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1904158/#!po=20.5000
npr.org/blogs/ed/2014/09/10/343681493/this-is-your-brain-this-is-your-brain-on-music
apa.org/news/press/releases/2014/06/chimps-music.aspx
archive.is/iy1kJ
paa2008.princeton.edu/download.aspx?submissionId=80046
www2.psych.ubc.ca/~henrich/pdfs/Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology-2010-Broesch- Cultural Variations in Children's Mirror Self-Recognition.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
deoxy.org/8circuit.htm
deoxy.org/gc.htm
scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.aspx?paperID=19566#.VRBwr2OZo7s
dice.missouri.edu/docs/australia/WesternAranda.pdf
phys.org/news/2016-12-caves-neanderthals-cannibals.html
baka.com.au/technology/sci-tech/neanderthal-toe-points-to-history-of-incest-20131218-2zlry.html
freetexthost.com/yywdow0svj
freetexthost.com/af0ad3nmqr
freetexthost.com/vqyn2odfmn
freetexthost.com/x12obvj3xb
freetexthost.com/wsaryo0r6u
freetexthost.com/p14iebomsf
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18944346/#18944424
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18383165/#18385324
indybay.org/uploads/2011/04/17/cosmicserp.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If Y-haplogroup I was present in ancient Australia and migrated to Europe, this would explain the geographic distribution of bloodtype A - R1b is also present in north America, where type A blood is also found at high frequency. Since Y-haplogroup I is upstream of R1b1, this implies that the last common ancestor of I and R possessed 'Europoid' characteristics - this would explain Mungo man's gracility. That ancestor is IJK, and since Y-haplogroups G and H are present in populations with Europoid characteristics, the last common ancestor of G, H and IJK had to have Europoid characteristics - Y-haplogroup GHIJK.

Coincidently, GHIJK, the descendent of F, has never been found in any living male or any remains. F came out of Africa 70,000 years ago, and the absence of GHIJK implies that all it's descendents outbred it, everywhere on the planet. The geographic spread of bloodtype A+ probably displays the spread of the Europoid phenotype by around 50,000 years ago. This is also the strongest evidence that bloodtype A+ is associated with Y-haplogroups R1b1 and I, and mt-haplogroups H, S, V and U.

If Thoth arrived in Egypt 16,000 years ago, it implies that he did so as a refugee from the global Mutian empire which collapsed following the deluge. Yet, Plato records that the Atlantians invaded around 9,360BC - 4,640 years later. As well, Ammianus Marcellinus cites Timagenes when he claims that the Gauls came from "islands and lands beyond the Rhine" - which could mean Britain, Ireland, Scandinavia or perhaps Iceland. It could also mean that the Gauls came from the south, up along the west African coast - which is covered with R1b individuals. As well, the Celts believed themselves to be descended from the Dioscorti - a pair of twins who came up out of the ocean.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4943878/table/T1/?report=objectonly
>Y-haplogroup F = 41k-37kYBP = Romania
>Y-haplogroup I = 34k-31k = Italy
>Y-haplogroup R1b1 = 14k-13k = Italy

Around 11,000-19,000YBP, the SLC mutations involved in skin color had occured - KITLG occured around 30,000YBP;

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3491390/#!po=47.1660
>By studying compound haplotype systems within these genes, an attempt has been made to calculate the age of the alleles associated with lightening of European skin color. It is proposed that changes within KITLG appeared 30,000 years ago, and within TYRP1, SLC24A5 and SLC45A2 at 11,000-19,000 years ago, respective

This derived KITLG allele is associated with blond hair. The derived HERC2 allele is associated with blue eyes, and it's frequency was the same in ancient Europe as in modern Europe;

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4918750/
>In contrast, the derived allele of SLC24A5 that is the other major determinant of light skin pigmentation in modern Europe appears fixed in the Anatolian Neolithic
>We also find evidence of selection for the derived allele of rs12913832 at HERC2/OCA2, which appears to be fixed in Mesolithic hunter-gatherers, and is the primary determinant of blue eye color in present-day Europeans28,29. In contrast to the other loci, the range of frequencies in modern populations is within that of ancient populations
>We find a surprise in six Scandinavian hunter-gatherers (SHG) from the Motala site in southern Sweden. In three out of six samples, we observe the haplotype carrying the derived allele of rs3827760 in the EDARgene
>The EDAR derived allele is largely absent in present-day Europe except in Scandinavia

Racist. We are all equal!

The Motala remains seem to be exactly what we're looking for - pale skinned, with light eyes and light hair that has 'Asian' texture. They also belong to Y-haplogroup I and mt-haplogroup U;

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4170574/
>all Motala individuals have the U5 or U2 haplogroups, typical of hunter-gatherers
>five Motala individuals are male (SI5) and belong to Y-chromosome haplogroup I, suggesting that this was common in pre-agricultural Europeans
>Motala12, likely had blue or intermediate-colored eyes (>75%

Why did blue eyes show up in Italy and the Caucacus mountains (Where the Titan Prometheus was chained) at the same time - 14,000YBP - if not because the region where R1b came from had just sunk beneath the waves? Haplogroup I appears to date to 34,000YBP in Europe, and the Motala remains are about 8,000-7,000 years old. Did the mulatto Villabruna man with his dark skin, blue eyes and an R1b haplotype take Italy from Nordic Motala man, who had light skin, blue eyes and an I haplotype?

As I mentioned in Parts 1 & 2, the A allele of SLC24A5 exists across the planet - most importantly among Australian aboriginees. The suggestion that it emerged merely 19,000 years ago is absurd, and doesn't explain it's presence among Melanesians. It makes up 0.45 times the difference between the tone of white and black skin, and it was probably combined with light hair caused by KITLG or MC1R, and light eyes caused by HERC2.

I was just kidding OP. However I´m not sure what to do with this Information?

I actually think we are in practical, everyday terms. Studying anthropometry has taught me to respect the diversity of humanity, and excited me about the potentials for new races.

The Naga people generally display haplogroup O3, but with the L137 SNP that defines haplogroup I2;

>nature.com/ejhg/journal/v22/n8/full/ejhg2013272a.html#bib19
>However, both M117 and M134 were absent in our samples (Supplementary Table 2). Thus, genotyping of Page23 was a false positive signal. Similarly, variant rs34441307 (ie, L137), which defined haplogroup I2a2a1a1-L13719 and occurred on branch O3*-M122, was likely a phantom

Without M117 and M134, all the O3a2c* subclades have no mutations to distinguish them, and are equivalent to O3a2c-P164. The notation O3*M122 means that this sample had no mutatations after M122, which can be located on this chart;

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3179364/figure/fig1/

Thus showing that the O3a2c haplogroup of the Naga is three mutations away from O3*M122 (P164, P201 and M324.) For there to be an I2-derived mutation in a population that also contains H1, J and L haplogroups makes sense if we presume that this population is descended from GHIJK. As well, to return to corsets and Crete, waist-binding was traditionally practiced among the Naga;

>web.prm.ox.ac.uk/bodyarts/index.php/permanent-body-arts/reshaping-and-piercing/155-bamboo-belts.html

go read The 10,000 Year Explosion and Google all the words you dont know, then come back and try to read this thread again

its basic genetics

Good work. Keep it up!
It´s honestly impressive how much time you put into this.

Bump

I'm autistic or something. I still don't know if you're joking.

>However I´m not sure what to do with this Information?

I use it to justify not breeding with blacks, but also I catalog the alleles so that I can genetically engineer my genome in the future.

>WE WUZ STRAYLA!

I did drugs and realized that genes made me who I was. Nothing matters to me anymore. My friends don't even believe genes exist.

It's easy to keep going when you're objectively onto the radical, racist truth. There's a thrill to being more open to reality than the common academic.

Y-haplogroups A and BT are defined by two mutations - M91 and P97;

Chimp/Y-BT = M91 = 9T, P97 = Allele-T,
Y-A = M91 = 8T, P97 = Allele-G.

Even if the claim that A's P97-G allele is ancestral was true, that doesn't imply that BT descends from A - A00 is also 8T, implying simply that the source of 8T bred into the human line within the last 254,000 years. The fact that every single BT subclade is 9T implies that BT had to emerge before 254,000 years ago, or else it wouldn't have A2-T and A1a-T's mutations while still having the ancestral 9T version of P91, thus making it a direct descendent of the P91-9T 'Root' like all the A's, not the descendent of A. On top of this, a recent source of pre-modern hominid DNA in Africans has been found to date to as recently as 35kYBP, with the DNA having diverged from H. sapiens' around 1250kYBP;

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3174671/

why don't plants have brains? why do only mobile, unrooted organisms/lifeforms have brains?

Yep. Also, they genocided the whites there. Nothing else can explain the loss of the gracile Europid phenotype and the V3c mtDNA haplogroup among the aboriginees.

The abos actually are the true descendents of the Australian whites - but that just goes to show how easy it is to fall so hard.

>A long-debated question concerns the fate of archaic forms of the genus Homo: did they go extinct without interbreeding with anatomically modern humans, or are their genes present in contemporary populations? This question is typically focused on the genetic contribution of archaic forms outside of Africa. Here we use DNA sequence data gathered from 61 noncoding autosomal regions in a sample of three sub-Saharan African populations (Mandenka, Biaka, and San) to test models of African archaic admixture
>Three candidate regions showing deep haplotype divergence
>Interestingly, the Mbuti represent the only population in our survey that carries the introgressive variant at all three candidate loci
>Extensive simulation results reject the null model of no admixture and allow us to infer that contemporary African populations contain a small proportion of genetic material (≈2%) that introgressed ≈35 kya from an archaic population that split from the ancestors of anatomically modern humans ≈700 kya
>One candidate locus with an unusual segment of DNA that extends for >31 kb on chromosome 4 seems to have introgressed into modern Africans from a now-extinct taxon that may have lived in central Africa
>We estimated an initial split time of 1.25 Mya (95% CI, 0.7–2.1 Mya) and an admixture time of 37 kya (95% CI, 1–137 kya

A brain is just a collection of specialized cells - neurons, glial cells, etc. These cells have receptors on their outside surface, and there is no receptor that's exclusively found on a neuron.

Glass sponges are basically muscles, but they work via calcium squirts between neurons - so does your brain.

I think plants are conscious and speak to me. They laughed at me for not defending my genetic interests - my goal is to promote a neurogenetic perspective;

deoxy.org/8circuit.htm#c7

What this entails is that A000 is an H. erectus lineage defined by the P91-8T allele that split off from the rest of mankind around 1,250,000YBP, introgressing into multiple BT-lineages around 37,000YBP and granting it the mutant M91-8T allele that defines Y-haplogroups A1b, A1a-T and A2-T and their descendent clades. We have three candidate regions of introgression, and we need to explain exactly three different introgressions into different BT sub-clades.

>sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929713000736
>We sequenced ∼240 kb of this chromosome to identify private, derived mutations on this lineage, which we named A00. We then estimated the time to the most recent common ancestor (TMRCA) for the Y tree as 338 thousand years ago (kya) (95% confidence interval = 237–581 kya

Although A00 is a clade derived directly from A000, it's point of divergence from A000 of 338kYBP corresponds to the Jebel Irhoud remains;

>nature.com/nature/journal/v546/n7657/full/nature22336.html
>Fossil evidence points to an African origin of Homo sapiens from a group called either H. heidelbergensis or H. rhodesiensis
>In combination with an age of 315±34 thousand years

The divergence point of H. sapiens and neanderthals is estimated to be 550k-765kYBP;

>nature.com/news/oldest-ancient-human-dna-details-dawn-of-neanderthals-1.19557
>The remains are known as the Sima hominins because they were found in Sima de los Huesos (Spanish for ‘pit of bones’), a 13-metre-deep shaft in Spain’s Atapuerca mountains
>And its age suggests that the early predecessors of humans diverged from those of Neanderthals between 550,000 and 765,000 years ago — too far back for the common ancestors of both to have been Homo heidelbergensis, as some had posited

Evidence linking the Denisovan-Neanderthal-Y-Adam meta-group exists in the form of two genes related to pigment - BNC2 and UGT1A1;

>journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0134548#pone.0134548.ref058
>The microsatellite length in two Neandertal individuals [57] and one Denisovan [58] are similar to present-day humans outside of Africa in having a TA repeat of length 6 in the promoter of UGT1A1

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4478293/
>BNC2 seems to be a strong candidate for adaptive introgression, as shown in two genome-wide archaic ancestry analyses23, 47. Sankararaman et al.47 applied the CRF model to detect introgressed segments, and then inferred selection based on departures from a null model of neutrally introgressed alleles. Vernot and Akey23 also found the introgressed region using S*, then confirmed its ancestry by matching it with the Neanderthal genome, and finally inferred selection by observing that the region has high differentiation between Europeans and Asians, as measured by FST.
>A BNC2 SNP is associated with skin pigmentation76 and freckling in Europeans77, and the archaic haplotype is present at 70% frequency in Europeans, while it is absent in Asians
>This gene is known to affect hair color in mice79 and is associated with red hair, freckles and type I/II fair skin type in humans80

Bring back human zoos.

If EF and CHG both have the A allele of SLC24A5 and diverged from one another 40k-50kYBP, this would be precisely the date of origin for haplogroup K and H;

>isogg.org/tree/ISOGG_HapgrpH.html
>The founder of haplogroup H probably lived about 30,000-40,000 years ago
>isogg.org/tree/ISOGG_HapgrpK.html
>Y-DNA haplogroup K is an old lineage established approximately 40,000 thousand years ago whose origins were probably in southwestern Asia

Y-haplogroup IJK is fouhd in Europe from 30kYBP, and HIJK from 15kYBP - both ancestral to H, I, J and K. If K was found in Europe circa 47kYBP, than IJK must be older than K, and HIJK must be older than IJK. On this chart;

>nature.com/articles/ncomms9912/figures/2

the split between the SLC24A5-A allele remains 13kYBP in Georgia and EF and the SLC24A5-G allele remains of the WHG potentially happened 75.8kYBP, thus producing a range of 45k-75kYBP. This would be fall within the range both of the evolution Y-haplogroup F in Melanesia at 55.6kYBP, and and close to it's appearance in Europe at 41kYBP;

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4105016
>The MA-1 mitochondrial genome belongs to haplogroup U, which has also been found at high frequency among Upper Palaeolithic and Mesolithic European hunter-gatherers10–12, and the Y chromosome of MA-1 is basal to modern-day western Eurasians and near the root of most Native American lineages5
>Gene flow from the MA-1 lineage into Native American ancestors could explain why several crania from the First Americans have been reported as bearing morphological characteristics that do not resemble those of east Asians

A lot of people on /gif/ have commented that blacks have low volume cumshots. I never click on any nigger webm but I guess it has some truth to it.

Moar like bring back her alleles to my people, amirite?

The last common ancestor of O and R was K, which according to this chart;

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2336805/table/T2/
>Caveats
>To provide estimates of the age of the nodes, we chose to fix the time to the most recent common ancestor of CT (defined by P9.1, M168, and M294) at 70 thousand years ago (Kya), which is consistent with previous estimates from genetic and archaeological data (Lahr and Foley 1998; Hammer and Zegura 2002; Macaulay et al. 2005), and is the chronological approximation given in Jobling et al. (2004) (p250) for the first major human out-of-Africa dispersals. We estimated the times for intermediate nodes by using a linear interpolation. The age estimates in years should be viewed with caution because we do not know if the calibration date chosen above is accurate.

dates to 40k-53.9kYBP. However, note the caveat - the 70kYBP calibration is arbitrary. Above I place the origin of Y-haplogroup CT at 320kYBP, thus implying that the sub-clades of F evolved n-Kya after that date. R1 is the youngest at 18,500YBP, but as shown above R* emerged 24,000YBP, so; 70,000 - 24,000 = 46,000 years after 320kYBP, or 274YBP.

If the A allele of SLC24A5 evolved in a branch of humanity that split off 46kYBP, that would entail that it evolved 70 - 46 = 25kYBP after 320kYBP, or roughly 295kYBP: This is younger than A000 (1250kYBP,) Denisovans (1000kYBP,) or neanderthals and Y-Adam (765kYBP,) and thus explains it's absence in these populations, except for a particular branch of CT.

Evidence of ancient derived alleles related to pigmentation comes from the presence of OCA2 mutations in archaic hominids;

>cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(16)31267-2
>they encountered and interbred with archaic hominins, including Neanderthals and Denisovans

Excellent supporting antecdote.

And of course, if a species of anatomically modern humans existed at Jabel Irhoud circa 315kYBP, is it so much of a stretch that they or their relatives produced light-pigmented descendents in the far north circa 295kYBP? Moreover, this would allow Y-haplogroup R1 to enter the Americas at 274kYBP - exactly when they needed to show up to produce the Hueyatlaco remains.

What this entails is that the alleles associated with light pigmentation arose with the dawn of Y-Adam, because any case of a haplogroup with Y-Adam-derived mutations which now predominantly has the dark pigment causing G allele of SLC24A5 can be explained via introgression from A000. For that matter, Denisovans and neanderthals may have acquired the G allele from A000, and Denisovans could have acquired the dark version of BNC2 at the same time.

Something that has to be kept in mind is that light pigmentation causing alleles require homozygotic conditions to express, and because of that are called recessive. This is because by definition, the light pigment-causing allele is in fact dysfunctional - even a single copy of the dark pigment-causing allele, one from either your mother or father, is enough to pigment the entire organism because both versions are expressed throughout the body.

If you had a pure population of A000 in Africa and a mixed population of A000 derived, P91-8T mutants and pure Y-Adam SLC24A5-A homozygotes in Eurasia, over the long term Y chromosomal signatures such as the P91-8T, if caused by recombination of A000 and Y-Adam sex chromosomes, would be lost in non-A clades since the P91-8T mutation could only be passed on by direct Y descent. Yet, other genes inherited from A000 such as the G allele of SLC24A5 could be passed down to P91-9T descendents.

This could be explained by noting that chimps, gorillas and orangutans all have 48 chromosomes, while all humans have 46. Molecular clock analysis and the 765kYBP origin for neanderthals establishes 765kYBP as the latest date for chromosomal fusion;

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/27708712/
>The reduction in chromosome number was caused by the head-to-head fusion of two ancestral chromosomes to form human chromosome 2
>Next generation sequencing and molecular clock analyses estimated that this fusion arose prior to our last common ancestor with Neandertal and Denisovan hominins~0.74 - 4.5 million years ago

During this fusion, chromosome Y received a 100,000 basepair transposition from chromosome 1;

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11863072/
>During our search for evolutionary breakpoints on the Y chromosome, it transpired that a transposition of an approximately 100-kb DNA fragment from chromosome 1 onto the Y chromosome must have occurred in a common ancestor of human, chimpanzee and bonobo. Only the Y chromosomes of these three species contain the chromosome-1-derived fragment; it could not be detected on the Y chromosomes of gorillas or the other primates examined. Thus, this shared derived (synapomorphic) trait provides clear evidence for a Homo-Pan clade independent of DNA sequence analysis

The common ancestor of bonobos and chimpanzees lived less than one million years ago;

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15483319/
>The bonobo and the common chimpanzee are estimated to have diverged approximately 0.86 to 0.89 MYA, and the divergence of the two common chimpanzee subspecies is estimated to have occurred 0.42 MYA

However, chimpanzees and bonobos have interbred since 860kYBP;

>sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/10/161027142434.htm
>Published in the journal Science, the study from scientists at the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute and their international collaborators showed that one percent of chimpanzee genomes are derived from bonobos

And the oldest fossil evidence of chimpanzees only dates back to 500kYBP;

>nature.com/news/2005/050829/full/news050829-10.html
>500,000-year-old teeth shed light on evolutionary split between humans and chimps
>Palaeontologists digging in the dusty wastelands of East Africa have discovered the first known chimpanzee fossil

If it weren't for the evidence of introgression at 1250kYBP in Africa and the 1000kYBP estimate for the formation of the Denisovan gene pool, there would be no reason to believe chimpanzees were older than 860kYBP. However, if A000 was formed by introgression from a 48q-P91-8T hominid, that implies that Y-Adam was descended from a 46q-P91-9T hominid that emerged before 1250kYBP, meaning that the the 48-46 split happened before 1250kYBP. The extreme divergence of human and chimp Y chromosomes suggests an upper limit to the split of 6000kYBP, and this date represents the lower age range of the chimp Y chromosome, which would never recombine or receive information from the Y-DNYA genome - on the other hand, the X would recombine, assuring that it was shared by both chimp and human;

>johnhawks.net/weblog/reviews/chimpanzees/genetics/chimpanzee-y-chromosome-2010.html
>Indeed, at 6 million years of separation, the difference in MSY gene content in chimpanzee and human is more comparable to the difference in autosomal gene content in chicken and human, at 310 million years of separation
>An interesting possibility: Maybe the extreme evolution of the Y chromosome in the emerging human and chimpanzee lineages explains the unusual similarity of their X chromosomes

Another example of strict inheritance of TBX15 alleles;

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5430617/
>Archaic Adaptive Introgression in TBX15/WARS2
>The alleles with high PBS values and high frequency in GI are almost absent in Africa, but present across Eurasia
>The high-frequency alleles in GI tend to match the Denisovan and Altai Neanderthal alleles in this region. For example, rs2298080 has an A allele at a frequency of 45.45% in Han Chinese from Beijing (CHB) and at 99.74% frequency in GI. This allele is absent or almost absent (Yq transposition.

The children of the Y-DNYA female would be heterozygotes for RHD, with a 1q-Rh+ B-line and 1q-Rh- A-line. A000, Chimpanzees and bonobos inherited two copies of the Rh+ B-line, while non-Africans inherited both - probably because the ratio of B-line to A-line became more biased towards A-line with increasing geographic distance from the epicenter of admixture. Over time, selective pressures promoted the 46q-P91-8T B-line at the equator, and as A-line and B-line recombined fully after the admixture event, the B-line alleles that caused dark pigmentation dominated everywhere but Europe.

Before moving on to Part 5, I'll provide some supplementary charts and data;

Chromosome 4 shows similar evidence of modification during the fusion of 2aq and 2bq;

>source.wustl.edu/2005/04/human-chromosomes-2-4-include-gene-deserts-signs-of-chimp-chromosome-merger/

So during this 48q-P91-8T-BT interbreeding, chromosome 1 transposed information to the Y chromosome, ancestral chromosomes 2 and 4 fused, human chromosomes 4, 13, 18 and X, and Y received received information from 48q-P91-8T. Between chimps and humans, chromosomes 3, 6, 11, 13, 14, 15, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 and X are structually identical, making chromosomes 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 16 and 17 the 'mutant' chromosomes that define humans.

Bump for you because OP's can't do it.

The G allele of SLC24A5 is common among the Han Chinese, and the A allele of BNC2 that causes lighter pigment is absent in modern Asian populations. This would entail that neanderthals were almost as light as modern Europeans, and Denisovans were as light as modern Asians. The list is;

48q-P91-8T - BNC2-G, SLC24A5-G, UGT1A1-3/4T
A000 - BNC2-G, SLC24A5-G, UGT1A1-3/4T
Denisovans - BNC2-G, SLC24A5-G, UGT1A1-6T
Neanderthals - BNC2-A, MC1R-V92M, SLC24A5-G, UGT1A1-6T
Y-Adam - BNC2-A, MCR1R-V92M, SLC24A5-A, UGT1A1-6T

So, we now have a window for the origin of Y-DNYA - 4500kYBP-310000kYBP. However, the earlier part of this range is derived from mutation rates, and the seemingly enormous time (310Mya) seperating human and chimp Yq may be a result of the 1250kYBP 100kb 1q->Yq transposition. Thus we should be cautious, and push back Y-DNYA only as far as necessary - which seems to be 4500kYBP.

First, a recap from Part 5;

>But the salient point is that at no time in the past do we lack for any phenotypical trait we care to look for. Rather than being descendent from the other apes, Y-DNYA is simply a concentration of traits which all existed in a common primate ancestor before the split between new and old world monkeys. Aside from genetic evidence that ties our X chromosomes together starting at 234kYBP or later, genetic clock analysis pushes the split between humans and chimps to 310Mya. An unknown hominid interbred with Y-DNYA circa 37kYBP, and the chromosomal fusion that gave humans 46 chromosomes could have happened as late as 765kYBP or as early as 4500kYBP.

Until now, I've avoided issues of race to assure that my hypothesis was impartial. Moreover, I've maintained a small degree of neutrality in that I've pretended to be impartial to this admixture event - I am not.

Before I speak of the degredation, let's define the two parties involved - Blacks and Whites. And let's make it clear that blacks are the inferior party that introgressed into whites;

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1635020/

>The gene microcephalin (MCPH1) regulates brain size during development and has experienced positive selection in the lineage leading to Homo sapiens
>Instead, our data are consistent with a model of population subdivision followed by introgression to account for the origin of the D allele
>the lineage leading to modern humans was split from another Homo lineage, and the two lineages remained in reproductive isolation for ≈1,100,000 years
>During this period of reproductive isolation, the modern human lineage was fixed for the non-D allele at the microcephalin locus, whereas the other Homo lineage was fixed for the D allele
>These two alleles are differentiated by a large number of sequence differences accumulated during the prolonged isolation of the two populations
>At or sometime before ≈37,000 years ago, a (possibly rare) interbreeding event occurred between the two lineages, bringing a copy of the D allele into anatomically modern humans
>Whereas the original D-bearing Homo population had since gone extinct, this introgressed copy of the D allele in humans had subsequently spread to exceptionally high frequency throughout much of world because of positive selection
>Speculation about the identity of the archaic Homo population from which the microcephalin D allele introgressed into the modern human gene pool points to the Neanderthal lineage as a potential (although by no means only) candidate
>Furthermore, the worldwide frequency distribution of the D allele, exceptionally high outside of Africa but low in sub-Saharan Africa (29), suggests, but does not necessitate, admixture with an archaic Eurasian population
>It would be of great interest to sequence the microcephalin locus in Neanderthals or other archaic Homo lineages, should it become technically feasible to retrieve and analyze nuclear DNA from ancient hominid remains

Which they did;

>journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0010648
>from Neanderthal individual from Mezzena Rockshelter (Monti Lessini, Italy)
>We show that a well-preserved Neanderthal fossil dated at approximately 50,000 years B.P., was homozygous for the ancestral, non-D, allele
>certainly shows that speculations on a possible Neanderthal origin of what is now the most common MCPH1 haplogroup are not supported by empirical evidence from ancient DNA

Another gene related to brain size, ASPM, shows even stronger geographical division, displaying a hypertrophic G allele that;

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1904158/#!po=20.5000
>reaches high frequencies in Central and Western Asia, Europe and North Africa, as well as in Papua-New Guinea (but there are reasons to suspect contamination; see Discussion) and very low frequencies in East Asia, sub-Saharan Africa, and the Americas
>MCPH-D is very frequent in Asia, Europe, and the Americas, moderately frequent in North and East Africa, South-East Asia, and Oceania (see comment on Papua-New Guinea), and very rare in Central, Western, and South sub-Saharan Africa
>We propose that their effects involve subtle differences in the organization of the cerebral cortex, with cognitive consequences including linguistic biases in the processing and acquisition of linguistic tone

So we have evidence that a population with large brains interbred with a small-brained hominid in Africa 37,000 years ago - this is right around the time macrocephalic Boskops man appears in south Africa. Why do the San bushmen display an R1b haplogroup at a rate of 10%, if not because they carry the imprint of the Eurasian Homo species that admixed into so-called modern humans? Why do the macrocephalic alleles concentrate in areas which feature R1b and I1 haplogroups, and type A blood? And, for that matter, light skin, hair and eyes?

Why do we have evidence that this macrocephalic hominid was a separate gene pool for at least 1.1MyaYBP? If a population of white people - perhaps very feminine, gracile, steatopygic white people - had existed, the one major physical feature required to be called a modern human was there. And along with a big, modern brain were modern metacarpals and metatarsals dating back to 1.4MyaYBP and 3.9MyaYBP respectively. This is within the date of the 4.5MyaYBP chromosomal fusion which created the 46q-P91-9T hominid from a hypothetical 48q-P91-9T white ancestral hominid.

From Part 5 onwards, I attempt to illustrate the general de-volution of man from divine beings to the status of animals. Chimps are only 500,000 years old, and wolves and dolphins are man's close relatives - for hundreds of millions of years, Dolphin, Woman and Wolf formed a single common breeding population, yet the ancestor of the chimp wasn't a part of this.

Why were dogs our first domesticated animal, if not because they were truly our best friends - our de-volved sons and daughters? Why do dolphins help a species that murders them?

Humans and wolves show obvious, undeniable adaptions to the water - subcutenous fat, webbed feet, tearing. Chimps are leaner, have no webbing at all, and don't tear - and unlike humans and Asian elephants, but like African elephants, have three lumbar vertebrae. Afrotheria is the youngest branch of the mammals, at only 45MyaYBP - non-Afrotherian African mammals tend to be about 45Mya old too, suggesting that the entire African enterprise is fairly young. This notion is bolstered by the fact that the oldest hominid has now been found in Europe and dates back to 7.9Mya - this would have been the ancestor of A000.

And note that despite attempts to call an out-of-Africa population 'modern humans,' the microcephaly allele of MCPH is concentrated in sub-saharan Africa, and dates to the same time as other Africa-specific introgressions at 2q-4q-13q-18q-Yq. Yet, neanderthals had the same microcephalic allele - meaning that an inferior mongrel race dates back to 765Kya, and probably earlier.

>In other research, Kraus had noticed something about the brains of kids who come from poverty, like many in the Harmony Project. These children often hear fewer words by age 5 than other kids do.

>And that's a problem, Kraus says, because "in the absence of stimulation, the nervous system ... hungry for stimulation ... will make things up. So, in the absence of sound, what we saw is that there was just more random background activity, which you might think of as static."

>In addition to that "neural noise," as Kraus calls it, ability to process sound — like telling the difference between someone saying "ba" and "ga" — requires microsecond precision in the brain. And many kids raised in poverty, Kraus says, simply have a harder time doing it; individual sounds can seem "blurry" to the brain. (To hear an analogy of this, using an iconic Mister Rogers monologue — giving you some sense of what the brain of a child raised in poverty might hear — be sure to listen to the audio version of this story.)

npr.org/blogs/ed/2014/09/10/343681493/this-is-your-brain-this-is-your-brain-on-music

>While preferring silence to music from the West, chimpanzees apparently like to listen to the different rhythms of music from Africa and India, according to new research published by the American Psychological Association.

>When African and Indian music was played near their large outdoor enclosures, the chimps spent significantly more time in areas where they could best hear the music. When Japanese music was played, they were more likely to be found in spots where it was more difficult or impossible to hear the music.

>“Chimpanzees may perceive the strong, predictable rhythmic patterns as threatening, as chimpanzee dominance displays commonly incorporate repeated rhythmic sounds such as stomping, clapping and banging objects,”

apa.org/news/press/releases/2014/06/chimps-music.aspx

>Black service members were as much as two times more likely than white troops to face discipline in an average year, according to an analysis by Protect Our Defenders, an advocacy organization for victims of sexual assault and military justice. The group combed through Pentagon data from 2006 to 2015 for its report.

>the lack of diversity in the military may play a role in unequal justice for black troops. In 2016, about 78% of military officers were white, and 8% were black.

archive.is/iy1kJ

>Lower attractiveness and higher weight in White girls is associated with greater interest in Black males. Higher attractiveness and healthy weight is associated with almost exclusive interest in White males.
paa2008.princeton.edu/download.aspx?submissionId=80046

Study finds white babies all over the world pass the self awareness mirror test at 15 months old, while children from Kenya don't pass until they are around 5 years old.

www2.psych.ubc.ca/~henrich/pdfs/Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology-2010-Broesch- Cultural Variations in Children's Mirror Self-Recognition.pdf

"Western children first show signs of mirror self-recognition (MSR) from 18 to 24 months of
age, the benchmark index of emerging self-concept. Such signs include self-oriented behaviors while looking at the mirror to touch or remove a mark surreptitiously placed on the child’s face.

In Experiment 1, Kenyan children (18 to 72 months old) display a pronounced absence of spontaneous self-oriented behaviors toward the mark. In Experiment 2, the authors tested children in Fiji, Saint Lucia, Grenada, and Peru (36 to 55 months old), as well as children from urban United States and rural Canada. As
expected from existing reports, a majority of the Canadian and American children demonstrate spontaneous self-oriented behaviors toward the mark. However, markedly fewer children from the non-Western rural sites demonstrate such behaviors.

From a comparative perspective, chimpanzees, orangutans, dolphins, and Asian elephants are among the few nonhuman species reported to pass the mark test (Gallup, 1982; Plotnik & de Waal, 2006; Povinelli, 1995; Reiss & Marino, 1998).

Research with humans suggests that children’s relative familiarity with mirrors, which greatly varies across contexts, does not correlate with the age at which the mark test is passed (Priel & deSchonen, 1986). Priel and deShonen (1986) tested Bedouin nomadic children with no previous mirror experience and compared them to same-age Israeli children familiar with mirrors.
They found no significant difference in the developmental onset of MSR between mirror familiar and unfamiliar children.

Mixedrace children suffer from more health problems

Mixed-race adolescents showed higher risk when compared with single-race adolescents
Adolescents who self-identify as more than 1 race are at higher health and behavior risks.

Are italians white OP

What motivates me is when I see people denying these facts. I had to acquire this information because I couldn't stand seeing liberals insult the truth.

I don't hate blacks, but their aren't members of my species. They try to suggest that modern humans left Africa only 37,000 years ago, but the fact remains that Liujiang man proves that anatomically modern humans existed outside of Africa before they existed inside of Africa.

Only two hypotheses explain this;

1: Modern whites introgressed into blacks in Africa 37,000 years ago, then took the blacks across the planet. R1b and type A blood prove that a single population spread to every single continent - the blacks were probably used as slaves.

I sincerely believe we have evidence that white people came from space. The macrocephalic allele of MCPH is 1.1 million years old - I'm not delusional in my belief that my race is that old. Neanderthals split after this at 765Kya, and had pale skin - I'm not delusional for believing that people who look like me are 3.9Mya, since we found metacarpals and metatarsals in Africa dating back that far.

Since chimps are probably the product of a very recent admixture event, and our Y and the chimp Y split 310Mya, I'm not delusional for believing that whites are 310Mya old. If that's the case, how have we lived this long without venturing into space?

Ancient whites came down, and our liberals had sex with animals. Apes and blacks are the result of beastiality.

Europeans show admixture with sub-saharan Africans in general. I've smashed my fists bloodly over it, but I can't change the past.

When I see things like , my heart sinks. It's not because I hate blacks - it's because I can see a Star Person being mongrelized.

My hope is that the Star People are out there, watching us. They judge us, and save good, intelligent whites - and maybe Asians and blacks.

2: Everyone is descended from an African-White hybrid. This doesn't make sense though, because some non-African populations haven't been in Africa for over 37,000 years - how did they get the non-D allele?

Out-of-Africans could have migrated to all these areas, but the absence of African Y and mtDNA haplogroups in the Americas doesn't support this notion.

Tldr?

>Europeans show admixture with sub-saharan Africans in general.
So is that a yes or no

Timothy Leary and Robert Anton Wilson spoke of these whites as 'ourselves in the future;

>deoxy.org/8circuit.htm
>When humans have climbed out of the atmosphere-gravity well of planetary life, accelerated sixth circuit contelligence will make possible high-energy communication with "Higher Intelligences," i.e., ourselves-in-the-future and other post-terrestrial races

Can we talk about blood type in depth?
im o-

read some crazy wonky theories

Whites are at least 1.1 million years old, and may be 310 million years old or older. They come from space, and are basically gods there.

Italians are as white as other whites.

>It is charmingly simple and obvious, once we realize that the spaced-out neural experiences really are extraterrestrial, that getting high and spacing out are accurate metaphors. Circuit V neurosomatic rapture is preparation for the next step in our evolution, migration off the planet. Circuit VI is preparation for the step after that, interspecies communication with advanced entities possessing electronic (post-verbal) tunnel-realities

>The seventh brain kicks into action when the nervous system begins to receive signals from WITHIN THE INDIVIDUAL NEURON, from the DNA-RNA dialogue. The first to achieve this mutation spoke of "memories of past lives," "reincarnation," "immortality," etc

>Circuit VII is best considered, in terms of 1977 science, as the genetic archives, activated by anti-histone proteins. The DNA memory coiling back to the dawn of life. A sense of the inevitability of immortality and interspecies symbiosis comes to all circuit VII mutants; we now see that this, also, is an evolutionary forecast, since WE STAND RIGHT NOW ON THE DOOR-STEP OF EXTENDED LONGEVITY LEADING TO IMMORTALITY.

>This neuro-atomic contelligence is four mutations beyond terrestrial domesticity. (The current ideological struggle is between circuit IV tribal moralists-or-collectivists and circuit V hedonic individualists.) When our need for higher intelligence, richer involvement in the cosmic script, further transcendence, will no longer be satisfied by physical bodies, not even by immortal bodies hopping across space-time at Warp 9, circuit VIII will open a further frontier. New universes and realities. "Beyond theology: the science and art of Godmanship," as Alan Watts once wrote.

tl;will read later because this is a megaton of new info.

Simple questions This info basically demolishes the recent out of africa theory?

Based on this, what is the genetic time difference between Asians and Africans and between Europeans and Africans, ignoring any intermixing due to Roman Empire and other military actions in the last 2-3k years.

Based on my light research I approximated it to be about 0.5 million years, mostly due to time of Neanderthals appearing in Europe.

>It is therefore possible that the mysterious "entities" (angels and extraterrestrials) monotonously reported by circuit VIII visionaries are members or races already evolved to this level. But it is also possible, as Leary and Sarfatti more recently suggest, that They are ourselves-in-the-future

I consider myself an evolutionary agent;

>deoxy.org/gc.htm
>This description of a new college course in Genetics, taught in a prestigious Sun Belt University, is a very valuable neurogenetic clue. It is the kind of evidence (easily overlooked by hive observers) which Evolutionary Agents seek

>The term Genetic Counseling indicates that a 7th Circuit Stage 19 Consciousness is dawning

>The emphasis is on genetic disorder, not upon genetic endowment, but this is to be expected. A new technology always appeals to hive-security first—as a way of dealing with danger. Awareness of genetic disorder always precedes awareness of genetic excellence

Why Sup Forums (Correctly) worships the military;

>On nursery planets the military (warrior-caste) is responsible for developing new technologies for faster mobility and communication

>The first step is discovering that genetic causes exist for human problems

>This is a big breakthrough—resisted, of course, by Stage 12 Socialist Demo-poll cultures. Genetic determination focuses on gene-pool statistics and caste-differentiation, thus minimizing the importance of hive managers. Stage 12 Socialist-Welfare cultures insist that the collective super-hive (the state) is responsible for everything

>Once humans begin to face the fact that genes determine the varied destiny of their different children, then they are ready to see that genes determine their own caste. Next comes the catastrophic discovery that each gene-pool is a time-hive, a genetic molecule, made up of many elements called castes

I'm really trying to wake people up to their origins and our goal as humans - evolution back to godhood.

>from south america
>have o-
>sister is b

wew lad

SLIDE IT

so much info

>Simple questions This info basically demolishes the recent out of africa theory

Yep. And Hueyatlaco proves that there were humans in the New World 250,000 years ago. The fact that every single native American haplogroup found has been a member of BT or it's descendents, not African A*, proves that whoever these people were, they weren't related to anything in Africa.

Multiple points in the African genome show evidence of interbreeding from an African hominid, and they all date to 37,000 years ago. The same admixture event added 100,000 nucleobases to the human Y chromosome - the P91-8T mutation that defines Africans.

Truth be told, aside from the global distribution of various sub-saharan alleles, there's no evidence to suggest that Africans are older than 37,000 years - and they could have been transported everywhere on Earth. Non-African females with African alleles wouldn't display an African Y haplogroup by deffinition, and could inherit non-African mtDNA haplogroups with sufficient interbreeding back with pure whites.

So blacks never even had to leave Africa - race-mixing women could carry their alleles across the globe. The spread of R1b proves that a population highly associated with Africa spanned the globe - the Hausa of Nigeria display a 59% frequency of R1b.

>some random guy on Sup Forums does better research then paid professionals

>be spacefaring demigods
>still haven't gotten rid of liberals

jfc ayylmaos

I love these nutty threads.

Paid professionals are constricted by funding. If you want money, you need to toe to the accepted scientific paradigm.

scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.aspx?paperID=19566#.VRBwr2OZo7s

>Based on this, what is the genetic time difference between Asians and Africans and between Europeans and Africans, ignoring any intermixing due to Roman Empire and other military actions in the last 2-3k years

Asians represent a purer version of the white race, but have admixed with neanderthals and denisovans. In truth, no one is pure anymore - only RH- people are truly white, and that doesn't include me because I'm RH+.

>Within ten years after Genetic Counseling Courses start studying Genetic Problems we can expect courses in Genetic Potentials and Self-Selected Breeding. These courses will emerge on the Western Frontier

No one else is giving courses in Genetic Potentials and Self-Selected Breeding. The Jews in power don't tell you the implications of genetics, and strive to keep people ignorant.

In the last thread, I illustrated this by linking to an allele that leads to low semen volume, and showed how it was more common in blacks. This is a concrete, easily communicated fact - my white brain instantly packaged and presented the information for consumption by other white people, who had no trouble understanding anything I was saying.

Then I linked to an article by a Jewish academic that purported to show that modern Europeans got infertility from neanderthals - they never mention an allele, let alone link to it. Because if they did people would learn to put the information together for themselves - genetics is just catalogs and grade school algebra.

They want you to worship their socialist state, and breed with who they tell you to breed with - blacks. There no conspiracy - Jews and blacks just want to destroy what they can't be.

I will never hate pure whites just because I'm a mongrel - I will instead seek genetic perfection.

Continuing this; I think Asians are older than Earth, and belonged to the macrocephalic D haplogroup, which supposedly experienced strong bottlenecking. Whites and Asians are both truncated versions of the Space People's diversity.

>Pre-Dom2 (Stage 15)
>Voluntary Civilian Space Migration
>"We Are Not Terrestrials

We are Space People.

>Pre-Dom3 (Stage 16)
>Brain Reality Consumerism
>"I Can Select My Own Reality

I select the reality that whites are Space People.

>Pre-Dom5 (Stage 18)
>Brain Reality Fusion
>"We Can Fabricate an External Reality

We can re-create our white past as a white future - an external reality free from liberalism, Jews, blacks, and white guilt. Our isolated self-focused past can become our future.

>Pre-Dom6 (Stage 19)
>Genetic Consumerism
>"I Can Select My Own Genetic Reality

At the moment, my grand project is to produce a perfect genome that re-creates the Space Person race. This is why I'm opposed;

>It is the function of terrestrial Dom-Species to place under Hive-Taboo all notions of the future

They don't want you to think of the implications of race-mixing - YOLO. Related to that is;

>The PreDom1 Taboo against Bodily Self-Actualization was also crumbling in the Sun Belt—as exemplified by the legalization of marijuana, the classic tool of one who wishes to control one's own hedonic reality

We now have legal weed. Leary was a CIA agent, and I think he knew more than most people about history and evolution because of his connections - from beyond the grave, he guides my white alleles to the safety of the Stars.

I think my blood type is A+. Am I white???

>There are two sets of Taboos which are imposed by the Dom-Species to maintain its equilibrium and Hive-Solidarity: X_Dom Taboos condemn the past and Pre-Dom Taboos condemn the future

>The Pre-Dom6 Taboo against Genetic Consumerism surfaced for the first time in 1975-78 when citizens became morally outraged by Genetic Engineering and cloning.*

>The flap over Recombinant DNA Research, Life Extension and cloning was a wonderful sign that Neurogenetic Consciousness was emerging

I've used drugs, and attained neurogenetic consciousness. I can see my past lifes - my essays are based on my own, personal story, backed up by facts.

These ancient whites didn't follow WASP morality - they commited beastiality, incest, and cut their scrotums open to emulate vaginas;

>dice.missouri.edu/docs/australia/WesternAranda.pdf
>Some recorded sex play among children which included homosexual postures and activities. The most frequently reported however was the practice commonly referred to as “boy wives”. In this, boys were often given to older men with whom they served as intimate servants until they reached the age of initiation. This “boy bride” relationship only ever occurred between an uninitiated male, usually younger than about 14 or so, and an adult man. The only sexual activity reported by anthropologists was a form of masturbation wherein the boy would insert his penis inside the subincised penis of the older man and then masturbate both together

Whites had their last great age on Mu, which was the area of Sundaland-Sahul-Micronesia-Polynesia. There, we ate other white people and H. erectus, and practiced incest and cannibalism;

>phys.org/news/2016-12-caves-neanderthals-cannibals.html
>baka.com.au/technology/sci-tech/neanderthal-toe-points-to-history-of-incest-20131218-2zlry.html

But this may have been because ancient whites kept to very small groups, and they were all homozygotes to assure a regular phenotype.

Would you expound upon your point on WASP morality? Do you view the ancient behaviors as being a good thing?

Great thread, thanks OP. I'm going to start reading up on all this. Break Away Civilization 2: Electric Boogaloo when?

God tier thread OP. That said, wouldn't that make Asians, Indians and Yuros pretty much a similar type of species? Were the memes right about the honorary Aryans?

Same here. Personally, I think it means we have the black, non-white allele of RHD. Our ancestors bred with blacks.

My family has some strong jaw prognasticism on my Mom's side - it's much milder in me, but still present. I also have a near-pure equatorial build, and look like a white north Indian, complete with the sparse head of super-thick hairs, the thick beard, and that short, wrinkled face. I also have very broad hips, and basically I look like a sadhu - pic related.

Kys

I got that I haplogroup. What do?

yea, 2005 was a good year.

>excited me about the potentials for new races
Degenerate commies will be gibbeted.

>Would you expound upon your point on WASP morality? Do you view the ancient behaviors as being a good thing

I think that the true religion of whites is Shaktism, which involves worship of women in general, and mothers in particular. I believe that we all come from a mother who immigrated to Earth over 310 million years ago.

The principle manner of worshipping this mother was to celebrate the beauty of women - including lust for them - and the creative power of mothers. Transsexuality is a remnant of this ancient woman-cult, and basically some or all men among them practiced things like penile subincision - but the men were short and feminine to begin with. Liujiang man was only 150cm, and had a feminine pelvis with flaring hips and deep sciatic notches. He likely had steatopygia, and I think some Venus figurines might actually be men.

This hypothesis is bolstered by the existance of the cult of Cybele, which stretches back into pre-history and includes worship of a hermaphroditic mountain called Agdistis.

It seems to me that the Saturn cult and the Jews are the strongest force protecting the Star People race, as self-contradictory as that may sound.

I feel a desire to be subjected to this culture, and I don't intend to ever express it in person with people beyond my family - I think it's the White Way to practice incest, and I'm not afraid of anyone stopping me from doing that.

>Break Away Civilization 2: Electric Boogaloo when?

Now. To be honest, that's what I'm trying to get done.

I also look like a pale, adult version of this Vedda boy.

>commited beastiality, incest, and cut their scrotums open to emulate vaginas;

>There, we ate other white people and H. erectus, and practiced incest and cannibalism;

Interesting thread, OP.

I remember hearing about how negresse wymyn with gigantic tits and asses were collected and shipped in cages around the world to be shown off to people who had never seen a black before. Those were the days.

Great thread bro

The fuck is going on with those feet?

>God tier thread OP. That said, wouldn't that make Asians, Indians and Yuros pretty much a similar type of species? Were the memes right about the honorary Aryans

I would say yes, but the larger picture is that we all are plumetting to the black standard. We're all Aryans with varying degrees of pollution.

But the commonality of non-Africans enables us to stand together as one. Still, I feel sorry for blacks and feel that we should help fix their genetic problems - putting white babies into their wombs. White men should have unprotected sex with as many black women as possible to bleach out the bad genes.

Enjoy being an Atlantian magician!

Well, there's evidence that white diversity has decreased through a bottleneck. There are genetic disorders which are most common or only found among whites, and these are probably remnants of the original diversity of whites.

look pretty healthy

How do we get our shit together and activate our almonds? Still reading through the thread btw, but that's an intensive research.

Well, shit. I have blond hair, blue eyes, and generally Germannic features.

bix nood, I guess.

Thanks.

I don't know, but I know that when I was growing up, the other white children mocked me for having them. Even my mother commented on the size of my toes, and she showed me how her feet are the same way.

The crazy thing is, the Laetoli footprints display seemingly non-present small toes, along with an enormus big toe. Chromosome 4 carries the FGFR3 gene, which can carry alleles that lead to crab-feet and crab-hands - Africans show introgression on the 4th chromosome.

Which means Lartoli man could have been crab-footed, and we lost this trait when we bred with blacks.

brehs

>How do we get our shit together and activate our almonds?

Incest, basically. Each parent passes on 23 chromosomes, and each gene on those chromosomes has one allele. A homozygotic parent always passes on a particular allele, whereas a heterozygotic parent can pass on two different alleles.

So, one of your sons might get the alleles that cause a white phenotype, while the other gets the black alleles. This is how chimps, blacks and neanderthals probably came into being - after the initial interbreeding event, the different alleles concentrated into different populations.

But if both the male and female are homozygotes for the same allele, nothing but one phenotype is possible. When this happens, a population is said to be 'fixed' in terms of the genes - Europeans are fixed in terms of the SLC45A2 and SLC24A5 genes.

Such allele fixing implies a very small genetic bottleneck, or a strong selective pressure. Incest is the best way of doing this. Those who object saying 'I'm not attracted to my sister,' should consider that, maybe, sex is supposed to be a duty, not a perverse pleasure.

I think edging and Daoist orgasm-avoidance is the white sexual way.

>Still reading through the thread btw, but that's an intensive research

It's about two years worth of research. I also have more essays about the Vedic drink Soma, which may explain why we don't find these ancient white skeletons often.

I'm not that much into genetics and more into the Vedic cultures. Could you give me a quick rundown about it?

Essays;

>freetexthost.com/yywdow0svj
>Alchemical Diamond Bodies

Which is an introduction that explains Soma as the substance of the Sambhogakaya, or enjoyment body. Abhisheka is presented as a memory of the application and consumption of Soma. I describe how graphene is the 'Vajra' that composes the Soma body, and illustrate how life uses molecules which can become graphene - and how coal, diamonds and oil prove that biogenic graphene is possible. Diatoms are used as a model for how genetic engineering can be used to contruct a Soma cell line, making Soma natural, living beings.

Basically, the idea is that transhumanism was accomplished in ancient times. Western Scientific Materialist Atheism is represented as inferior to Scientific Materialist Apotheism - which is devoted to the construction of the Soma body.

>freetexthost.com/af0ad3nmqr
>Universe creation

A short essay about the nitty-gritty of creating matter from light - I also describe how how wormholes are formed from the produced matter, and how these wormholes form cords in space as the elementary particles (Which are blackholes) fly through space. I claim that the body is whitehole radiation. Again, this is mostly an introductional essay.

>freetexthost.com/vqyn2odfmn
>Mathematics of Soma body mechanics

This essay has only one purpose - to establish my claims about graphene and Soma on the hardest level. Various parts of the Soma body are modelled, such as structual integrity, maximum speed, maximum lift, and energy storage.

>freetexthost.com/x12obvj3xb
>Quantum state transfer

This essay describes how Quantum States transfer from one particle to another, and illustrates how neurotransmitter molecules are a direct example of this. It also describes how the Concave Earth, Flat Earth and Spherical Earth are all different models of the same universe - the receiving organ determines which you see. Moreover, I describe how time works as a dimension, and how only Eternalism and Superdeterminism can explain causality violations. I frame it as a commentary on the 8th circuit model of consciousness, and discuss how I activated the higher circuits, and why the drugs I took activated them in terms of neurotransmitter receptors.

>freetexthost.com/wsaryo0r6u
>Soma and Buddhism

In this essay, I describe my goal in terms of my religion - Buddhism. I justify why acquiring a Soma body isn't an act of desire, and in fact is a way of destroying desire or Raga, as well as pain or Dukkha. I also explain in more detail why Soma aren't delusion, or Moha by presenting practical hypothesises to prevent cracks and defects from forming in graphene with sodium and chromic acid (Actually used in graphene synthesis, look it up please) - I link chemistry and sacred geometry, as I illustrate how the pentagonal and heptagonal rings weaken the hexagonal graphene.

I then proceed to lay out in detail all the reactions that occur in the different hypothesized types of Soma cells. I also present more of the Soma ecology, and describe how what I call Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbon (PAH) stacks fall from space, and enter into our bodies where they function as our souls - their ascent into outer space is how we get back to Heaven, which is at the center of the supermassive blackhole at the center of the galaxy. Finally, I describe how a Soma body rids you of pain (Dvesa,) and how the Buddhist conception of identity can be used to surmount the ontological issues with wormholes and teleportation.

Fucking based! Thanks user

>freetexthost.com/p14iebomsf
>The Oak as degenerate Soma

In this essay, I suggest that trees evolved from Soma, and use the Oak as a model for how this could be the case due to it's strong wood and long life. I describe how the only missing step in natural biogenic graphene synthesis is pyrolysis - which was possibly extant back when Earth was hotter. I propose that Soma used autopyrolysis to synthesize graphene in their stomachs from ingested lignin or glucose, and then further use autopyrolysis to power graphene's self-repair capacity. Fluorine and strontium, both used by some rare forms of life, absorb photons so that they can funnel them down fiber optic veins to cracks - this same system enables natural optogenetics in the Soma. I describe how Calcium, Fluorine and Strontium were used by Soma, and how modern fluorescent microorganisms still emit light with Strontium sulfate.

Many welcomes.

I suggest that certain proteins which are produced by particular Earth organisms were originally synthesized by Soma, and that the genes in these organisms responsible for these proteins were all contained within a complete Soma genome. I describe how Somatic flight works via the GLEIPnir drive, and how the god Taranis (A thunder god) is a clear correspondence with Indra, who of course fights the Asura for possession of the drink Soma. This was during the events of the Samudra Manthan, where the churning of the Sea of Milk or Kshr Sagar also created the Apsaras and Chandra, the moon god.

I also talk about how the PAH stack is like a spider, and how spiders act like hyper-dopaminergic humans - the spider becomes the model for the Heavenly Person, and the silk woven by the spider can be burned to make graphene. I suggest that spiders grow inside the uterus of the Soma, and then fill the body and build and maintain it. I define these spiders as enlarged photocytes - they use lasers to meld graphene flakes together. I call them 'macroarachnocytes,' and I describe how they grant - when combined with mirror neurons - the ability to change shape like an octopus.

All I can think about is that fat ass

I've also collected together almost everything I posted on Sup Forums here;

>archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18944346/#18944424
>archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18383165/#18385324

Same here.

I'm not too sure what to make of those soma and graphene stories but interesting thread for sure OP
I have actually given all of this a thought on a regular basis for many years, but took the psycho-analytic approach, and somehow came to a (for now) broad realisation
A lot of our cognitive abilities are inherited from the time we cross-bred with neanderthal. In essence, meaning the neanderthal men bred with hominid women. This lost neanderthal ancestor that kept us safe and sane slowly vanished, and we more or less conjured up the idea of god to make up for that loss and keep us from devolving into barbary
But there's an offshoot that appeared, in lesser proportions compared to the first case scenario, it's male hominids breeding with neanderthal women and impregnating them (possibly against their will, but that's another story). Those mixed children were different from the other hybrids, they had a void where the Lacanian "Big Other" should have been, emulating the absent male neanderthal figure their mother was lacking.. I have an intuition the jews, and various matrilinear cultures are descendant from this particular lineage, which explains the tremendous differences in attitudes and psychic apparatus you can find in them, compared to other more patriarchal groups

>indybay.org/uploads/2011/04/17/cosmicserp.pdf
>Then, a few pages away, another shaman is quoted as saying: "At the very beginning, before the birth of the earth, this earth here, our most distant ancestors lived on another earth "

I smoked Salvia divinorum to obtain my visions, and they told me basically the same thing.

But certain parts of what they told me were absolutely insane - I've seen the world as a hollow sphere, with my feet planted on the inside surface. This is the inverse Earth theory.

The sky with all it's stars wrap around the central bridge - the Bridge of Heaven. This is the ultimate white land - and it looks almost exactly like this image. The Mapparium must have been made by a knowledgable person.

But if you walk to either end of the Bridge, you'll open a door to another world. On the Bridge, the world looks small, like you're in a human-scale room. But if you jump off the Bridge, you'd fall, and as you kept falling, you'd notice that the distance between you and the ground was increased as you fell.

On the surface of Earth, the Bridge masks the sun, creating the night. A white god on the Bridge would feel as if he could touch the whole world, and he could easily toss rocks at any target on Earth.

Opinion on this OP ?

OP, do you have a collection of these links?

>This lost neanderthal ancestor that kept us safe and sane slowly vanished, and we more or less conjured up the idea of god to make up for that loss and keep us from devolving into barbary

I feel deep in my bones that the men of my species are weak. I've mentioned the Dolphins and wolves are closer relatives to humans than chimps, and I also used a picture of a Vedda boy to illustrate my phenotype.

Well, the Vedda come from Sri Lanka. According to their own legends, a man named Vijaya, son of the king of Beasts Sinha, was the father of the Veddas - their mother was a Yaksha named Kuveni.

So the Vedda claim to be the children of animals and divine beings. What I'll say is that I'm sexually attracted to animals because they're the stronger man. Something like a big cat or wolf with a human brain would be my ideal lover.

A while ago, when I started this journey, I thought that I was a transsexual. But once I thought I'd proven that these ancient men had steatopygia, suddenly I realized that I'd just wanted to be like a particular type of person. Certain Khoisan men to this day have steatopygia.

My ancestors were pygmys that looked like Eurasians with the body shape of the picture in the OP. My goal is to re-attain that, and re-establish a population of albino, caucasian, steatopygic pygymys.

I also think that a lot of people engage in pedophilia, when what's really happening is their nervous systems are telling to go after dwarves.