ITT: We post feelgood pics or greentexts of comfy societies, preferably 1950's America

ITT: We post feelgood pics or greentexts of comfy societies, preferably 1950's America.

>we killed this and it's never coming back
Thanks for the future, you fucking boomers, no I'm glad the family unit is dead and our white population is declining

The 1950s was the golden years then the fucking 60s promoted integration, that's where it all went to shit the 60s.

fun fact: During Capitalism's so called golden age, the US had an income tax of 90% on incomes higher than 3 million dollars.

>tfw you realize there was a Confederate Air Force
Ah the 50s and the Cold War. The constant fear of nuclear annihilation at any minute. What a time to be alive.

>1950s
Ah, the good old days when corporations and the rich paid their fair share of taxes.

>we killed this and it's never coming back

Why not, life is what you make it. I mean, move to the suburbs, I see this scene all the time.

Comfy.

Every woman I've ever sent that pic to has been enthusiastic and slightly aroused from it.

>having only 2 children
>letting them drink the Carbonated Jew
>feeding them the Hot Dog Jew aka the crappiest of foods
>this is the high point that Americans yearn to go back to
Sad desu

Holy fuck I wish I was alive back then.

Zionists Take power in US during 1920s, Top income tax rate skyrockets.... Really makes me think.

It was never there in the first place. Bernays basically designed this aesthetic.

April 8, 1913 is when Zionists took power from the hands of the people. (17th amendment)

White Australia basking in the sun on white sandy beaches.

Healthy, joyous, vital.

ITT : retards who think ads are real life

>he doesn't realize ads are based on real life

>families never grilled hot dogs in the 1950s

The denial is strong

>tfw america missed it chance be white ethnostate

He'all I'm slightly aroused by it

This is to the Left as crucifixes are to vampires.

Judenstatt Amerika

really makes you think...

50's were absolute shit. Suburban life is based entirely on vapid consumerist degeneracy. The lack of architecture shows that we'd already accepted the death of our heritage. Pic related was the last time we had a healthy culture.

You're closer to the 1850's with that photo.

>1850's
burger pls, this is clearly the 1890s-1900s

tfw u can have that culture or way of life even today

Agreed; post-civil war through beginning of WWII was appex of English-speaking culture.

>burger pls, this is clearly the 1890s-1900s
>30-50 years from the 1850s
>50-70 years from 1950s
Yep, checks out.

back in the day when white countries were implicitly white

Literally walking amongst horse shit and human feces. You're retarded bro.

red pilled

Because small mom and pop shops spend 40+% in taxes. Compared to jewed multinationals that are bailed out by the (((Federal reserve))) that pay sub 20% easily. Small business as a proportion of GDP has shrunk considerably since the 50s.

Also gov spending has ballooned up since then. From sub 20% to over 40% of GDP. That growth was built on higher taxes on everybody. The fact that the proportions changed does not mean anything if the total amount has exponentially increased.

>it's impossible to dress the family nicely and do yardwork while barbecuing

Get your fucking act together, you NEETs. You can easily do this with hardly any effort.

With jews, you loose.

You deserve all this for fighting us whilst we wanted to prevent this. I hope you all suffer in despair for it. Fuck your grandparents.

>tfw no Holocaust survivor Jewfu of a wife to comfort you as you cry in your sleep from nightmares of the war and desperately labor to give your children the stable childhood she was robbed of by the Nazis.