Does someone have inherent worth because they're White?

Does someone have inherent worth because they're White?

yeah, relativity

depends

in the united states black people are actually superior to whites and have more advantages to them these days.

Even these twatweasels would accomplish more than Africans if you left them on that continent for a few centuries.

> T. cuck who loses wars against birds and frogs

Yeah nah cunt

>why do white people stick up for their own race
you wouldn't ask any other race such a nonsensical question, and thus, you prove /our/ point.

im more sexually attracted to white people so yes that does have more inherent value to me

as long as they work and pay taxes

No, even though I like white people more than any other race I think that they still have to prove themselves.Mediocrity is for leftists.

look at europe and the history culture and architecture, they've done more than prove themselves

No. Does it matter?

I'm talking about the individual, some whites are trash, I'm not going to love a fellow white person if he acts like a nigger or is an ultra leftist, open borders, refugees welcome kind of a person.But yes I agree that Europeans as a whole are already proved themselves.

whites need to act like their european counterparts and be smart like they are even if that means becoming a little autistic which americans dont realize they expend most of their autism on consumerism and showing off to each other instead of working as a collective unit that doesn't involve religion or sports or vaping

yes. they will always have the potential to be another great white in history. unfortunately the vast majority will never reach their potential

Not all white people are bad.

Not worth, but they have inherent potential.

Yes, whites are too altruistic and ironically that will probably be the cause of our downfall.

Even then they could produce another white child to achieve greatness.

>act like their european counterparts and be smart

hahh thats good

You don't notice the dust on them even though they're outdated.
This is the KANGS era now cumskins, it's time for you to go.

another great point

1 may not have much value, but 2 whites that can reproduce together will always be valuable

slavs arent white
they are part asian

europeans managed to build world renowned cities that everyone wants to visit, world renowned villages that everyone wants to visit, world renowned food that everyone wants to experience, world renowned infrastructure that everyone wants to copy our interstates are attempts at copying the autobahn

racism is a easy system for simple people
its just an generalization where one has false positives (trusting white trash) and flase negatives (not trusting smart black people)

its not really a recomanded system for an individual that wants to be right 100% of the time. So they will get fucked over, either by ignoring honest people of colour or trusting a white nigbour with your wife

Nah, worth comes from your actions. But statistically there's more chance a white person would be worthy of something, than others. Which doesn't deny other races to be worthy. It's just less likely due to their culture and genetic difference.

Well I'd only have kids with someone else who was white.

i asume you mean IQ when you say statistically

considering the biggest contradiction is the fact that nazis hate the jews yet they are "statistically" more worthwhile then whites

and same about asians

but im sure there is some bonus "stats" that one would use to make sure the idea is unfalsifiable like any good ideology. Just like the leftists

but if you can't then enrich the other races with your white genetics. when the spaniards did that to latin america was it the indigenous people who became the ruling class? no it was the descendents of the indigenous who bred with the europeans

Yes.
Trust me. I have bought and sold thousands of babies. White babies get the higher price. Always.

You made a false assumption right off the bat so the rest of your post is garbage
Learn to argue

ah i didn't know you could read his mind, well tell me american, what did the pole mean by statistical?

Ok Shlomo

Yes. The boys in your image have been systematically fucked with drugs, alcohol and poverty because they could kill you or I quite easily and that's a threat to (((them))).

They're just cannon fodder.

do you have the news article where they explain how this white family was raped and killed by their pet nigger?

No, but they have inherently bigger potential.

Well is autism worth anything?

Yes

They make good Janissary.

Bottom left is setting off my jewdar

>american education

you came back 10 minutes later to add that?

i never left, i was waiting for his great argument
but waiting for a facist intelectual takes forever, even on this site which has so many facists, there are more memes then actual arguments

yes

yes, on a dating website
outside of it, no

would you rather fuck a pale white girl or a nigger?

/thread

Relative value of Negroids and Euros can readily be determined. Compare demand/market prices the following:
>prospective infants to adopt
>prostitutes

They will always commit less crime. They will scarcely have an IQ below 90. Yes.

in fact, we could even come up with a value that estimates how "more" valuable is a white person over a black person

Now, before you jump into the conclucion that people would rather adopt a black baby over an hispanic one, let me remind you that we, latinos, take care of our babies, and won't put them on adoption

This. You have to scrape the bottom of the genetic shit barrel to find whites as bad as the average negro.