Why do black people feel unwelcome in canada

why do black people feel unwelcome in canada

thestar.com/news/gta/2017/07/24/get-ready-torontos-next-wave-of-black-voices-will-be-more-urgent-strident-and-radical-james.html

thestar.com/news/gta/2017/07/24/get-ready-torontos-next-wave-of-black-voices-will-be-more-urgent-strident-and-radical-james.html

Other urls found in this thread:

collective-evolution.com/2017/03/03/elitist-george-soros-most-concerning-investments-netflix-google-more/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because victimhood is a major part of black mentality.

because the black people here are fucking idiots, legit dindu nuffin's

I feel very welcomed though
t. Trinidadian Canadian

Whenever I watch the toronto news it's just niggers shooting each other.

The Negro is unwelcome on the entire Earth.

Because our countries white population is above 52%

All the young black people in Ireland are big into black lives matter. Only problem? Our cops don't carry guns.

They have to live out their social justice fantasies based on what happens in the US. A strange way to live.

Blacks are outdoor oriented, social and prone to letting their kids wander.

In Canada its too cold to do that shit most of the time. So they pretty much hate it here.

ive met a few hardworking blacks through work and they seemed alright, maybe BLM is just full of coddled liberal, nonworking morons

>Ship thousands upon thousands of somalis and other niggers from various parts of Africa and CONCENTRATE THEM INTO TORONTO
>Do this for years
>Expect this not to happen

Gee I wonder
Either Nuke this country or let the US annex it.

/thread

they are generally.

They need special treatment, because they're inherently inferior. Gibs plz.
PAY.

this. they have to suffer publicly. Asians like this also. seems like most non-whites revel in mass suffering.

>Trinidadian
>Canadian

lol'd.

unless you have long curly hair and ride a skateboard..

Chinks buying up all the property, they know what's coming and they don't like it because they know the slants won't put up with their bullshit.

Do any of them actually care about Ireland? Do they even know the difference between ROI and NI and do they care about the DUP business?

I don't think they give two fucks about Ireland. The few I have spoken to all want to take their educations back to Africa and be entrepreneurs. I encouraged them enthusiastically.

Oh and I should add the absolute dregs of them are already breeding with the absolute dregs of Irish females.

Christ what else could this cucked country possible do to accommodate these ooga boogas?

Yup. Most blacks hate these retards. Black from Texas moved up here who I gamed with and he hates their bullshit (civic fag tho) and met a couple Christian Somalians who were here for work for a few years, and they also found these guys really embarrassing and disrespectful.

>the absolute dregs of them are already breeding with the absolute dregs of Irish females
Is that how the fabled Double Nigger is created?

The true potato nigger.

a disgusting sheboon WITHOUT even a giant ass

computer re-engage safety protoc-

You will never appease them, they will always find something to be unhappy about.
You are destroying yourselves for nothing.

>Every word "white" is lower case
>Every word "Black" is capitalized
Why the living fuck is black nationalism so "mainstream"? Why is it tolerated?

Why do you have niggers in Ireland?

>doesn't feel like home anymore
>anymore

What happened?

>black people in London
>'we're the victims of white supremacy'

>black people in Toronto

>black people in virtually every American city

Every. Fucking. Time.

They don't. Blacks love Canada. Pretty sure most blacks like America too. They are treated very well

This is just a bunch of useless University students doing what they were taught to do, protest and get attention.

Don't forget
>black people in Africa
>"victims" of white supremacy

But seriously Op, you oppress your BLACK Canadian citizens with those Jim Crow laws, slavery and police shootings.

Everyday is a struggle, yaherme?

Wow George Soros is paying some good money for those africans to be well represented.

collective-evolution.com/2017/03/03/elitist-george-soros-most-concerning-investments-netflix-google-more/

someone wants to stir up radical leftism and force canada to its knees because just a little terrorism from the liberals favorite pets would break the pussy pc government of trudeau
member when obama congratulated blm for burning down ferguson and cried for trayvon? imagine how trudeau will handle shit like that. hed thank them and apologize as they line him up against the wall to be shot.

>Expect this not to happen
Thats were you are wrong kiddo, this was totally planned.