Pretty ugly

ITT we post pictures of attractive people who were also smart. I have a theory, mostly based on Socrates, that there's a correlation between being ugly and intelligent.

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201012/beautiful-people-really-are-more-intelligent
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/200903/beautiful-people-are-more-intelligent-i
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25937789
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hedy_Lamarr#Inventor
archive.is/M1Xii
news.osu.edu/news/2016/03/21/blond-intelligence/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

try again shart

Overrated but he proves my point. People with disabilities are often brilliant

you're retarded, based on socrates, fucking ameritards lmao. Protip, ugly exterior usually means rotten soul

You sound attractive

Most people in the world have the capacity to become knowledgeble, but the not so attractive ones much have to, if they don't want to be excluded from socializing with others allthogether.

>ugly exterior usually means rotten soul
I don't understand why this is true but it is

Yup. That's why I don't trust girls that wear copious amounts of makeup.

If your ugly you have no option but to improve yourself in other ways to make you appealing.
I'd say high genetic quality correlates both with intelligence and attractiveness. Black people are r-selected and of poor racial quality, they are both ugly AND stupid, whites are the most attractive race and the smartest. Retards and those mongoloid looking people missing chromosomes are really ugly as well as being really dumb.

In women it's definitely true. They're told their entire lives that you're so pretty you don't need to be (book) smart.

The only hot and intelligent girls I know will openly admit they were akward/ "ugly duckling" syndrome...they became interesting before they were fuckable.

People rated as more attractive than others are smarter on average than people rated as average or unattractive.
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201012/beautiful-people-really-are-more-intelligent
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/200903/beautiful-people-are-more-intelligent-i

actually general intelligence is shown to be correlated with facial attractiveness. They are mutually reinforcing traits. Smart people can pick sexual partners more effectively/efficiently (in regards to evolution) and attractive people have better access to sexual partners, so good human genepools tend to concentrate and improve consistently automatically until the modern sexual marketplace emerged and humanity began to devolve.

Im a good looking smart guy that isnt a virgin

Ha ha ha! I win!

Im autism.

Pic related has an iq of 160 and a degree in chemical engineering

>general intelligence is shown to be correlated with facial attractiveness
No its not, I googled that and a study saying the exact opposite was the first thing to come up
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25937789

its the fucking opposite
genetic fitness results in symmetry which is beauty and also a well function brain you retard

unless you are trying to say beautiful people don't reach the potential of their intellect because life is easy and they don't have to

no shit
thx for citing SOMETHING
i cbf

That's just wrong. Looks are a sign of good genetic fitness. Genetic fitness is fairly well correlated with intelligence.
In before "NAXALT!"

What about beards and intelligence?

unhygienic so no
also u cant spoon with a beard
and scratches girl in some positions during sex

bad move

Evolution does tend to work in minimums

There is no reason to be both smart and attractive if you can get by with one or the other

> 5
> dumber than a tree trunk
what was your point ?

he is not really smart.. he entertains some baseless unfounded speculative hypotheses and is generally a jerk who likes to be used by globalists.

On one occasion, Hughes was trying to modify his aircraft designs to make planes fly faster. He asked her for ideas; "He relied on me," she said. Lamarr began studying the aerodynamics of birds and the shapes of fishes, afterward presenting him with sketched ideas to make wings on planes less square and more efficient. "[I] showed it to Howard Hughes and he said, 'You’re a genius.'"[23]

During World War II, Lamarr learned that radio-controlled torpedoes, which could be important in the naval war, could easily be jammed, thereby causing the torpedo to go off course.[24] With the knowledge she had gained about torpedoes from her first husband, she came up with the idea of somehow creating a frequency-hopping signal that could not be tracked or jammed. She contacted her friend, composer and pianist George Antheil, to help her develop a device for doing that, and he succeeded by synchronizing a miniaturized player-piano mechanism with radio signals.[22] They drafted designs for the frequency-hopping system which they patented.[25][26] Antheil recalls:

We began talking about the war, which, in the late summer of 1940, was looking most extremely black. Hedy said that she did not feel very comfortable, sitting there in Hollywood and making lots of money when things were in such a state. She said that she knew a good deal about munitions and various secret weapons . . . and that she was thinking seriously of quitting M.G.M. and going to Washington, D.C., to offer her services to the newly established Inventors’ Council.[14]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hedy_Lamarr#Inventor

>there's a correlation between being ugly and intelligent
Quite the contrary, but it depends on what this mind has inside.
Only the poor and the marxists are pleased with uglyness.

It's crazy how accomplished he is yet almost no one knows it

archive.is/M1Xii

> unhygienic
> implying it isn't a status sign

Not even close. There was a study done that showed blonde women are slightly smarter than the brunette counterparts.

news.osu.edu/news/2016/03/21/blond-intelligence/

I did a study that showed your girlfriend (and mother) likes my big white dick more than your little tiny black penis.

>be a fairly ugly fuck, close eyes, thinning hair, big ears
>exclusively hang out with 8+/10 people

I don't know how it happened but it makes group photos feel pretty bad for me.

Phrenologists pls leave

Kek

checked, but youre really fucking wrong about that. Seeing your flag it makes sense though.

Unattractive people should not be allowed to vote.

It's an egalitarian myth that nature would be somehow be ''fair'' and level out the differences. But nature is not into equality. Good looking people are more intelligent.

>But nature is not into equality.

True, we needed Samuel Colt for that

trips of truth speak. generally a healthy body is a sign of healthy mind. Looking pretty is not just genetics.

>there's a correlation between being ugly and intelligent.
It's actually the opposite. Attractive people have higher IQ on average than ugly people.

And also this

>almost all homeless men have beards
>status sign

topkek brazil

WE

He uses cheat codes

Yeah. Being an Aryan.

Sharon Stone was fine back in the day. Turned into a vile skeez