Germanic vs Italic

Germanic vs Italic
Why do they hate each other?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sylvester_Stallone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because germanics are massive faggots

They dont?

At least for Italian Americans it was the Irish, not Germans that gave them problems

Now we're all cool

Southern Italians are basically Arabs and Germans are Romans.

I thought we wuz tight?

i went to ireland. i have to tell you, youre all a bunch of inbred ugly twats

Behold the average american poster in all of its glory

They're actually relatives.

Roman's came down from ancient Germanic tribes. Then Greece influenced their culture and they claimed to be Trojans. Of course Trojans would of gone West if escaping like the Hittites did into Germania.

We don't

>Behold the average american poster in all of its glory
Behold the averge Italian

I love Italy

Coming from a swamp nigger like you.

I don't hate Germans, just their government. But I hate my government too, so...

It's ironic that stormfags,not blacks, are the first WE WUZ group. Cherry-picking depictions of ancient romans with light features doesn't prove shit, I could shit up the thread with depictions of romans who look nothing like germans. Are you seriously so retarded you think anyone with light hair/eyes is aryan germanic?

Nord vs Jew is more like it.

They are shitty allies.

They're the annoying, attention-starved middle child of Europe, italics being the oldest, slavs being the youngest.

the light eyed and hair are native europeans which swarthy southern italians are not.

WE WUZ ROOOOMANZ N SHIIET

Yeah, only the parts that were taken over by Vikings WUZ true ROOOOOOOOOMANZ.

are all confederate posters aussies in disguise or are you an actual faggot who thinks Varg has a relevant insight on human biodiversity?

>literally having BLACK hair and swarthy looks
>denies having north african ancestry
lmaoing at your non whiteness.

mediterraneans are all basically niggers

Lanklets BTFO

Manlets rule the world. Suck my thicc dick

Nobody wants to be white. Which is why Snownigs try to equate Greece and Rome to snownigs and not the other way around

>North African

Lel, even North Africans are more closely related to Romans than Snownigs.

>Why do they hate each other?

They don't, Moshe.

Sage this worthless shit.

Kill yourself

HAHAHAHAH
WE
WUZ
SENATORZ N SHIET

gEE IDK MAYBE THE WHOLE ROMAN EMPIRE AND THE HUNS THING

I thank god everyday for making me white

To be white is a blessing, those who aren't are struck by jealousy.
like that c*nadian

This is true. North Africa was at least part of the Roman Empire. Romans never touched any of the nordcuck tundra wastelands.

They don't. Our governments are useless and it shows, that's all. Saging this bait btw.

Interesting. And Latin just popped out of nowhere, right? The Germanics just invented a new language and got rid of their own. So much science.

I wish i was a bit taller lads ;_;

Stallone is too upright to be Italic.

No Italian cares about being called white, they don't to cling to the label because Italy has plenty of accomplishments of its own. Unlike many "white" countries that have pride by proxy from being associated with countries like the UK and Germany.

We are now. Back in the day Italian Americans and Irish used to fight each other. Now Italian x Irish marriages are super common

>tfw 6'6
Feels bad man, people stare at me wayyy too much

bc the italians are moor rape babies

>bronze statues aren't white
(You)

Stallone is a fucking kike.

Stallone's father was born in Gioia del Colle, Apulia, Italy, and immigrated to the United States in the 1930s.[9][10] Stallone's mother is of half French (from Brittany) and half Russian Jewish (from Soviet Union, Odessa) descent.[11][12][13][14][15][16] Through the Ukrainian Jewish heritage of his mother, Stallone is a relative of Odessa oligarch, Valery Kravchenko.[17] His younger brother is actor and musician Frank Stallone.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sylvester_Stallone