GET DIGGIG LADS, GODSPEED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YafZkjiMpjU
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck, sorry lads

digging*

its literally nothing, fuck off.

Look at the link, nigger. It's the national archives who "dropped" them.

THIS.
i bet you tards believe every shit you see on this website

I've looked through this report and it appears to be nothing.

Shit, I have to get to work and now this.

Digging through the first page and I already found some interesting stuff. Pic related

WE NEED TO FIND OUT IF THE JEWS HAVE A CONNECTION TO THIS

I was in the shower this morning listening to the song "Sympathy for the Devil" by the Rolling stones right? I was going through my mind andd saying "You know every tragedy mentioned in the song was started by Jews, from the crucifixion to the Bolshevik Revolution, but I can't find any evidence for Jews jewing JFK"

WE NEED TO FIND THE EVIDENCE

I have reviewed the documents in question and I'm afraid its nothing substantial.
Don't you all need to sleep? Arent you tired? I'm sleepy

Samefag

Regardless of who dropped them, it doesn't change the fact that they're new.

BUMP

Bump for potential. Please............

JFK WAS KILLED BECAUSE HE DENIED TO SIGN Operation Northwoods AND DID NOT LIKE THE FED RESERVE

Seems like he was killed by the Gnolls from World of Warcraft after all. The head Gnoll is called 'Hogger' we must seek him out innawoods and defeat him.

inb4 its nothing since wikileaks is compromised.

gas the jews

I just read through the leaks and it appears to be a big nothingburger, sadly.

Quick, lads - search for 'Hillary', or 'Podesta'...

Not quite two minutes after OP posts. However much they're paying it's too much.

youtube.com/watch?v=YafZkjiMpjU

THREAD THEME SPEAK

These were scheduled to be released actually, last of the JFK documents

Kek

The National Archives released the file. Wikileaks is just reporting it out of interest.

holy fuck, fast forward to searching Bush, Clinton,

Nice one.

At this point, literally who cares? The course of history is already changed, the JFK assassination happened more than a half century ago. Yeah, the CIA and the economic elite were probably behind it, but any documents proving it are long gone.

NANI?

kill yourself

Pretending to be another user and replying to your comment to sound more legit even though its the exact same flag. You fucking bellend

Bump
holy mother of God the number of slide threads is worse than in the glorious hours of the Great Meme Wars

Three minutes after OP. You are quick!

Its afraid

this is the most important thing

Not gonna read thru this but can anyone confirm if this is juicy reality or dry stale nothing burger?

DOWNLOADING NOW

THIS IS A FULL HAPPENING, IGNORE ALL SHILLS, THESE ARE CIA DOCS AND INCLUDE OSWALDS 201 FILE, HIS TAX RETURNS, AND DOCS ON CIA EMPLOYEES LIKE HOWARD HUNT AND DAVID PHILIPS, THIS IS NOT A NOTHING BURGER

nice bait

Fire this one, David

>WE NEED TO FIND THE EVIDENCE

Oswald was in a building in New Orleans owned by MI6 the day before the assassination, there are photos of him there

>wikileaks is compromised.
this

>thinking wikileaks isn't a cilckbait tabloid

>All parts are about 20gb total
Sorry guys this is a lot of stuff to pour through. I'm getting really sleepy. We should all go to sleep.

No shit, dumbass. Each poster has individual id's posted. Lurk moar.

Truth.

>last of the JFK documents
Dr Carl George in there?

if no it's not the last of the documents

Oh. Okay then. Back to masturbating.

>called Hitler a great man
>named the Jewish powers controlling the USA

Wow I wonder why he was killed
Why do you even need "proof" we already know

Bump

Hey guys. I just finished downloading the files. It's Absolutely nothing. They just want to distract us from flat earth.

PULL STATUS OF "IT"

CURRENT STATUS OF "IT": IS HAPPENING

>Doesn't understand what the user was doing when he called out samefagging
lurk maor

tRuSt Me, I rEaD aLl 4,000 EmAiLs iN 2 HoUrs

Just use your logic....JFK tried to end the federal reserve, spoke about the Jews within American government and agencies and said Hitler didn't want to have a war and was fascinated by him. Doesn't that sound like someone Jews would like to get rid of? They kill everyone standing in their path of greed. JFK was the last great American president, after him democracy became fixed and puppets were put in power.

holy shit theres the oswald interrogation tapes

Not gonna lie, former Kennedy supporter here. It's hilarious watching Kennedy crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes.

WL didn't drop shit. it links to a gov page. OP sucks cocks in hell, as usual.

literally none of that happened

WIKILEAKS didn't drop shit you fucking faggots.

someway somehow drumpf is guilty

Very sneaky, Assange. Distracting people from Linkin Parkgate with this shit.

Thanks, it's time to sleep, i feel tired already

you kikes fucked up when you killed assange with no plan on explaining his death.

its going to come out eventually.

it's a link to an actual gov website, dummy

archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release

Johnsson's handlers did it.

This.
Why is there even a debate.

OP dungoofed on formating, wikileaks did everyone a major favor by giving this exposure

Pretty good. 6/10. Worth a (You).

Not gonna lie, former awake guy here. It's been fun being awake, but in all
..... Zzzzzzz

Im sure the jews had nothing to do with it

>holy shit theres the oswald interrogation tapes

link

and the ayys

mossad

archives.gov/ you fucking faggot. WIKILEAKS didn't drop shit.

I already looked through all the new emails, but they're a nothingburger. I'm sleepy after all that reading. Aren't you sleepy too? Time for a nap.

Gonna sleep

Maybe this will connect the old conspiracy theorists with the new gen and we can work together to stop the Rothschilds.

CONTRARY TO WHAT YOU DRUMPFKINS MIGHT THINK THIS ONLY PROVES HIS RUSSIA COLLUSION.

SAY IT WITH ME
MADAME PRESIDENT!

bump

Yeah that's been said already.

>134766494
>134766533

Bump
Also check my captcha

>jfk
>emails

I just went through all the files. Unfortunately I found nothing substantial.

what's with this sleepy crap?

this is a gov release, sleeping this thread would put more focus on swordfish. u guys don't know your head from your anus

Lol isn't that Assange guy a child molester? I wouldn't trust a single thing he says.

[NEWFAGGOTRY INTENSIFIES]

Same here goys unfortunately nothing to see here, if anything turn on CNN in a couple days and let's see what they have to say about it

get ready boys

>screencapping your own post

A new low for Americans.

THE WEBSITE IS DOWN, I REPEAT, THE WEBSITE IS DOWN.

The Jews took it down!

can you guys read those 3,810 FILES and give me the quick run down? was the joose?

Found the new faggot, how do faggots like you even end up here? Bye bye nigger

Podesta can't keep getting away with this!

it was always the juice, user

I'm feeling very sleepy, is anyone else sleepy? I think we should go to sleep so that we can have a productive work day tomorrow.

Just a reminder that it's illegal for you to look at these files. Let CNN go through them for you.

Also Bush senior was CIA Chief or something that time, or after the assasination as a reward, can't recall exactly. But makes you think..

pages upon pages of black ink probably

I just looked through all of them and theres really nothing substantial, kinda sleepy now..

>taking the bait this hard