Good.

>blaming others instead of treating your son for his mental illness

I fucking hate this world

>he

How is it a mental illness?

I hope he commits suicide it'll be more funny that way

>girl pretends to be a boy
>wonders why she gets bullied

Why are leftists so out of touch with the world?

Transgenderism is gender dysphoria, if he really cared about his "baby" he'd be getting him mental and psychological help to combat rape or sexual abuse trauma by probably himself or his wife.

>protect him from bullies
soon you'll be protecting him from bullets

Good.

We need to take Austin back from the Californians.

This makes us stronger, we need more to consume!

>Raises a worthless fatherless PoS
>Complains

>hey can you take a picture for me so I can guilt trip some goyim? Thanks!
I can't take these people seriously when the whoring is so obvious.

Are you retarded? How the fuck isn't trannies mentally ill? Come on faggot go back to leftypol or reddit where you came from.

Suppose we were to travel 500 years into the dystopian future where SJWs have won the culture war and all gender constructs have been eliminated. We all dress the same, act the same, have the same names, same hair, everything about the genders is perfect equal.

Will there still be transgender people?

>has a penis
>thinks he's a girl
>"how is he mentally ill"

Transgender children oh boy. Fucking degeneracy Kek. I already lost hope a long arse time ago so this is just funny

No, because the white race would have died out, and niggers don't give a fuck about trannies.

That kid is going to be one fucked up adult.

I really wouldn't have any problem with killing them.

You dont' have a transgender son.

Your son has idiots for parents.

>protect him from bullies

Part of becoming a man is dealing with bullies. Every man today has dealt with bullies. Welcome to the club, freak.

Hey I'm from California and I deep expertise in removal Californians from your Home, Business, Sub-Division, Mega-Church, RV Dealership, Trailer Park, or Office Complex.
Reasonable rates, no job too big or too small, have MacBook, Will travel.

Why do eurofags say Arse instead of ass? Ass is a much easier and better word.

>HE IS IN TEARS
>TAKE A PICTURE GOY

Sad...

drumpf making another kid cry

how people can support monster drumpf?

other way around
>has a vagina
>thinks she's a boy

"my transgender son" means it's really a girl.

well if you stopped sucking his cashew dick every time he cries you wouldn't have such a whiney cunt

>Transgender children

CAN'T consent to HAVING sex. CAN consent to CHANGING sex.

Same thing, same mental illness.

That's what you get when you encourage a mental disorder, have fun knowing you fucked up your child for all time. Also have fun knowing your genetic lineage will not live on.

These faggots in texas are still trying to get men in women's restrooms

youtu.be/5yNIhlkmycU#t=11m58s
11:58 - 13:25
>Dr: none of these drugs are fda approved
>Mom: great!

SPOILER THAT PHOTO

is there even anything worth seeing on the other side of that bridge? idaf. nuke it.

>cameraman just happens to be on hand to catch the heartbreaking scene
fuckin left

maybe the troll should fucking homeschool her snowflake so he doesn't get bullied by inevitability

She probably vigorously masturbated to all the likes she was getting on Facebook that night.

The West has totally degenerated with not hope of redemption

It is time to convert to Judaism and abandon the sin of being white

Post that pasta of a FtM trany who was sent into mental ward when she figured out that everybody hates men and nobody wants to help or even listen to them.

Here is the alternative to mainstream treatment for trans people. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pimozide

Have a look at the side effects. Would you give that to your child? Keep in mind once they take it they are permanently damaged by it.

>son
>him

From statistics they do a decent job of killing themselves already.

The mother should be thrown in prison for this. Degenerate cunt. I guarantee this girl or big whatever was molested as a baby. These mental illnesses are 9/10 times the result of sexual abuse.

That poor freak of nature. He has to put up with woman.

(((Grabgold)))

>son
you know when she calls her "him" she actually means "her"?
((((you))))
also, reminder that the tranny issue is a distraction to keep good goys divided. Any politician or base that base any attention to people who want to normalize genitalia, whether for or against, are just useful idiots and working against the american people

Easier to say in a sentence yes but doesn't covey anything at all really. Arse has a kick

someone needs to run past them and kick this delusional bitch in the face

Shut up and

Grow a Pair

or stuff a pair of socks in your jeans like this nice young man

>pay any attention to people who want to normalize genitalia mutilation
fixed.

If you think a ban will affect trans people you are mistaken. Masculine looking women endure the bulk of the hate with these policies.

Blame the one that caused the mental illness

Good keep going George Soros keep manipulating the left wing like us. Were stupid and we dont know except what we are told.

Because it's a complete mismatch of internal gender identity and physical makeup. But if I'm being honest, I don't think a lot of these people are mentally ill. Just confused and thinking that having surgery to mutilate your genitals is worth having the moral high ground for the rest of your life.

Vigilantes NEEDED right now.

Perfectly natural you bigots. I know a man who's genitals were mauled off in an animal attack and he was already a feminine guy so the best option for him was to get SRS post attack and he did and now he needs to dialate but it's still the prettiest pussy ive ever seen. How are you assholes so biggoted and biases to say this is a mantal illness?

This is why women should not be involved in politics. To the male brain asking millions of people to conform to the needs of your mentally ill child is unthinkable, to a mother's brain it should be the law.

Soccer moms only need to complain and the world moves for them. When young men complain we're literally threatened with extinction.

His abusive mom is his biggest bully.

Can you imagine that lifestyle?
>I'm feeling pretty tired today, after work I don't feel like doing anything but cleaning the house and watching some TV
>Damnit I have to dilate my wound again.

LGBT+ is literally the normalization and celebrations of AIDS spreading mental patients.

Total degeneracy.

It's the equivalent of giving 8 year old's the right to vote. Except a child voting won't permanently disfigure their body.

Where is the father?

These monsters need to be institutionalized for their own safety and that of the rest of society.

This fucking child needs to be taken away from their mother.
Transgender children is child abuse.
Mental abuse.
This country is so fucked.
What are they putting in the water.
What are they putting in the air.
What in THE FUCK HAVE THESE LOONEY LEFTISTS BEEN TEACHING THESE FUCKING KIDS IN SCHOOL.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

DOES ANYONE HAVE THAT MASSIVE PIC OF THE REDDIT TRANNY REGRETTING HIS SURGERY I NEED IT TO WIN AN ARGUMENT?

Child abuse. Progressives have destroyed this country.

so much this ... no one ever asks about how the pictures are taken .. lefties are stupid

Nearly all anti psychotics have those side effects. You think trannies shouldn't be medicated but psychotic people should? Why?

Lemme guess, a single mother, feminising her son..

Murica is so fucked it's great

I hate the way these heartless cunts use their kids for this.
They scream in a five-year-old's face that Trump wants to gas her and then take a photo when she starts crying. And blame Trump.

It's abuse. Plain and simple.

bullying is natural; weak males need to know their place

And the group who want to add a P
To LGBT.

yes, but only on your part.

>>blaming others instead of treating your son for his mental illness

she's probably drugging him, people who dope their children belong in jail

SO. FUCKING. WHAT.

I gotchu senpai

mentally ill mom

poor fucking kid

Scumbag mother needs to get Euroned

>implying the son is transgender at all
>implying he doesn't just want to play with toy cars, football, and call of duty
>implying he's never had fun pissing on fire ants

The government won't do shit. If the government will provide no justice, then it is time for individuals to take action. Vigilantes, must take action.

it's probably all the hormones she's feeding him

>tfw I was his age my main concern was obtaining a particular NES game or what kind of new action figures the stores have
>tfw anything remotely sexual related was trying to find a proper spot to store a Playboy I acquired

dont matter, there always gonna be snowflakes and attention whores who are more "specials"

You bigots are emotionally harming that brave little boy by discouraging him from doing this to himself.

I remember when my youngest cousin used to play with girly toys and used to larp as a girl. My uncle took away all of his toys, stopped him from playing with girls and made him do tons of work on his ranch until all the faggotry was waned out. It paid off- became a black belt, Eagle Scout, and now an engineer that's engaged to cute white girl. A little parenting goes a long way.

he should be in a fucking gas chamber

>boy has no father
>boy becomes mother

I hope day of the rope comes sooner rather than later.

>saved
godspeed leaf friend

It's not a mental illness if I believe I'm a pirate to such an extent that I cut off my leg, replace it with a peg leg, then sew a parrot onto my shoulder after plucking out my eye and a few teeth. You must call me Cap'n Bluebeard or you're the mentally ill bigot, not me.

>blue checkmark
every time...

Damn, that's a good one user. Sheer brilliance.

Because it can be treated by anti-psychotic medications

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957

Had they had a pair of balls, they would have just thrown her on the floor and resign like upright men do.