Fucking gf won't get an abortion even though I want her to. Use condoms, the pill by itself is useless

Fucking gf won't get an abortion even though I want her to. Use condoms, the pill by itself is useless.

Other urls found in this thread:

jamaicaobserver.com/magazines/allwoman/Surprising-things-that-make-your-birth-control-less-effective
self.com/story/7-things-that-can-make-birth-control-pills-fail
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kill yourself baby killer

saged

I got my gf pregnant when we were 19 and let her have an abortion. Now I'm 36 childless and alone. Don't do it.

Sex with condoms feels like shit. Make her get one of those tube things up there.

>cells are babies.
Yes.... No.
Dumb fucking leaf.
Guessing you never masturbate right? Since you're killing babies if you do.

She's never going to do that, she wants children and lots or them.

Fpbp

Kys instead

(You)

Is that you and your dad?

Tell her she can't have kids.

take someone's life away, forfeit happy living as a consequence. its like poetry

I want kids also, just not right fucking now.

just pull out

congratulations you're whats wrong with society today. lazy, entitled, brain-washed children who grew up consuming media messages to live hedonistic lifestyles. grow the fuck up and take responsibility, pussy

T. Cleetus "my sister had my baby" the 8th from the deep South.
Bet you also want creationism taught in school right?

My objection is not hedonism, you fucking idiot. I dont make enough money to provide the child with a good life right now.

so what? had my kid at 20 years old. lived poor shit for 12 years. best damn 12 years of my life raising him. now we've got more money than we could ever ask for. if you think having money will somehow make you happier when raising children you're deaaad wrong

also, i'm from the Philippines. typical retarded american

>make you happier when raising children you're deaaad wrong
It's not my personal happyness that I'm concerned about, it's the childs. And not just happyness, but overall quality of life. I grew up poor and I don't want anyone else to go through that shit.

force her to drink huge amounts of citric juices like lemonade and orange juice (real ones, not that plastic bullshit with flavor)
citrics kill the baby

>trusting a woman
you poor, stupid fuck

Are you both white? If so, good job on doing your part soldier, keep the baby.

Freedom of choice.... like the choice of having sex with a woman that wants a child and you that doesn't .... what did you expect ? her to have a ps4 pro with vr ? its a human.

/thread

>flips having more future tranny kids
if there was ever an argument for abortion

Pill works fine. Your slut gf went off the pill to entrap you. Enjoy your decades of child support. Your life is over now. Might as well kill her because you'll get less or the same amount of time in prison as the time she's stealing from you.

Sperm is not even an organism...a human fetus is a human in the fetal stage of development. Dumb faggot

it was with one of your beautiful blonde haired white women ;). so greatful for white people touring to the philippines.

the best birth control is the iud
but a crappy iud in the 80s caused problems and now women are terrified of it

also with the pill, the woman can just not take it and say that she did. women like having full control and power over their reproductive capablities. they want the option to skip the pill and not tell the man.

also the pill fucks women up mentally, makes pair bonding nearly impossible. so the people in charge tell the med schools to tell the doctors to issue the pill instead

having life is better than no life

>Use condoms, the pill by itself is useless.
lol, no, she stopped taking it user. She "trapped" you.

those are only 80% effective

>It's not my personal happyness that I'm concerned about, it's the childs. And not just happyness, but overall quality of life. I grew up poor and I don't want anyone else to go through that shit.
Just clean the house (hopefully the girl isn't too degenerate for that, but if she is, grab a mop) and buy second hand decent clothes and the kid will be fine. The parks are free, the library is free, good food is cheap.

>Flip

No surprise, you shitskin subhumans breed like roaches.

Catholicism was a mistake.

>It's not my personal happyness that I'm concerned about, it's the childs. And not just happyness, but overall quality of life. I grew up poor and I don't want anyone else to go through that shit.
if life for a poor kid is so shit and you consider killing it a mercy, why havent you killed yourself and stopped your suffering? Could it be that youre just telling yourself that so you dont have to take responsibility for your actions?

I see her take the pill everyday. Back to mgtow websites, cuck boy.

aw so you're a charity case
congrats on your green card and enjoy sticking your(kind of but not really) dick inside a woman whos probably taken at least 10 black ones just while with you alone

>Condom failed

Unless you just rolled it on without checking it for holes making you as retarded as a fucking nigger you are bullshitting.

Well then try to salvage your life.

Get yourself a job, preferably a skill/trade.

Move in together, plan a marriage and raise the kid(s) right.

Or just use western degeneracy as an excuse to jack off and play vidya while your gf lives off the government.

See which one is more fulfilling.

>fucks a girl even if he doesn't want to start a familly with her

KILL

YOURSELF

>Get yourself a job, preferably a skill/trade.
I'm in university full time. But I won't be done for another 3 years as I'm taking a work placement year.

Humans are also just a collection of cells too you know

The pill works everytime. The only time it doesn't work is when your fucking girl skips her medication because she wants to get pregnent you dumb fuck.

Congrats stupid she is not getting an abortion and she has you by the balls hook line and sinker.

>not wanting a child
unless you impregnated a non-white, there's no reason to abort

get welfare

look now how the white supremacist recoils at the thought of a white women being with a colored man. even you yourself admit that you've been cucked. all you do is complain about white women not choosing genetically inferior individuals like you. reminder, white women still more often or not choose white guys. just not ones with inferior genetics such as yourself. truly amazing, the white "supremacist"

You should be killed for even suggesting an abortion.

What if humans were meant to have children after they fucked you retard? do you think the meaning of our lives changed before the jews introduced condoms and pills so you only use girls to masturbate yourself with?

Good.

Finish university.

Abortion is illegal in Ireland and your situation isn't uncommon here.

Families usually help out with the child until your ready to support it yourself, I hope you two are lucky enough to have families that are willing to support you for another 3 years.

It's a struggle, but a baby will give you sense of agency that most modern western men don't get until their mid 30s, if ever.

>The pill works everytime. The only time it doesn't work is when your fucking girl skips her medication because she wants to get pregnent you dumb fuck.
It has a 1% chance of failing, assuming it's taken correctly. Forgetting to take that for a day or less can fuck that up and lower it, though.

>he fell for the "I'm on the pill so just cum inside me" meme
Kek. Enjoy 18 years of child support.

even though i'm a total beta male i've got to take chads side on this one. the opportunity to nut inside a woman is hard to resist. and when she says she's on the pill you sort of tell yourself it will be ok in the ehat of the moment. we're all weak, even you would probably do it if given the chance.

but doing it on a regular basis and trusting the pill is stupid. should at least pull out or something.

but there's always that risk when having sex. and as people that never have the chance at sex it is easy for us to tell people not to have it

They make fake pills. She could just be cheeking them.

She's hoodwinked you idiot.

I have no problem supporting my child, you mgtow cuck. And I want to be with her and want children with her, she's not some random tart I slept with. I just don't want the child now as I don't believe I am materially or even emotionally ready. It's definetely not the best time.

See this mgtcuck and shut up.

>the opportunity to nut inside a woman is hard to resist

nothing wrong with it, just be sure it's a girl you see yourself with in the future
much illness comes from the dissociation between sex and reproduction these days, idk OP can do what he wants I will still consider him a retard and useless guy

nuvaring, 99% effective if used correctly. I use for years with my GF and no problems.

>stop killing germs they are actually humans because humans a made out of cells.

Sucks then. Guess you better job up user. You're a slave now.

Well, you mitigated the risk so unless you're gonna start taking things up the ass might as well make money from it

the fact that you're even capable of securing a long term relationship with a female is going to make people lash out at you in jealous rage

even i had to resist the urge to call you a normie and tell you to get out rrreeeeeeeeee

but really, you've done nothing wrong. aside from the advocating for abortion thing, but i can see where you would think abortions are ok. even if i think you don't really understand what you're actually doing

Which mgtow cuck website did you read that on?

What that you need a job to support a child?

Fucking new fags

my wife and I have used the pill successfully for 7 years now, you just got duped.

Kill yourself instead of killing the child

Same shit happend to my friend, take her to the clinic, or run like the nigger you are

Dude. How bad is it? lets see a picture of this chick now

No, comparing raising your own kid to slavery, obviously.

>emotionally ready
sounds like you're the female in the relationship

I'm not talking about the kid. He's/She's fine. You're a slave to the mother of course.

I don't think you understand just how stressful it is. Especially since 50 - 60 hours per week will also have to be spent on studying.

And how exactly did you reach that conclusion? Which idiotic mgtow idea is that statement derived of?

I understand, a few of my friends did it but I don't know how.

You'll need a lot of support from your parents and hers.

>the pill by itself is useless.
its not, she just got pregnant intentionally

So you want to kill your kid because it will be poor and unhappy? Or you just dont want to man up and take responsibility?

Listen to yourself faggot, Have some responsibility for what you done and now raise the child. Man the fuck up you useless piece of shit.

>Kill yourself
You can't say that anymore

you actually believed she was taking the pill
tsk

Your freedom is gone. You now have to provide for the child and her even though you didn't make this decision. It's fine if you voluntarily choose to take on responsibility but in your case the responsibility was forced on you. Anyway please come post an update like a year or so after the child is born and tell weather there were any major changes in the mother's behaviour and if she's a good pick for a mother.

Will the baby be White? If yes, you are a moron to want it aborted

>has sex knowing that there's a chance no matter how small that a pregnancy might occur
>wants an abortion
kill yourself irresponsible faggot.

/thread

I don't buy that argument. Otherwise never cum again, unless it's inside a woman. By wanking off and wasting your cum everyday, you're friviously throwing away the potential birth of children. So man the fuck up cunt and blow a load inside one.

Do you know biology? When the sperm meets the egg, then it's the baby.

No it works EVERY time. They tack on that 1% because some bitch will skip it get preggo and blame the drug company and the drug company has no way to prove that she skipped it, lied to everyone, and passed the blame because women are evil cunts.

That wasn't the purpose of my argument.

Only according to christcucks, not biologists. You need to do some twist and turns in logic and play some semantics to get to the christ cuck view point. See here for christcuck logic applied to wanking.

>Make her get one of those tube things up there.

don't know what you mean. but if you mean those copper wire spirals, she is risking copper poisoning.

also, KEK. you've been cucked.

>No it works EVERY time
No, it doesn't. Skipping it lowers the chance way more than just by 1%.

Then go ahead and make the mother kill her child and traumatize her to the rest of her life if that makes you feel better because the child not convinient to you. You're not a man to take responsability for what you've done, just another pussy excuse of a man.

Just understand that it's not about YOU anymore, if you don't want the child just help her with some pension and leave her to raise the child alone, Just like a good nigger, Let's see how that will turn out.

How on earth have I been cucked? It's my potential child, actually use the word in the proper context, you donut.

this seems plausible

i think ultimately the best solution is that the man provides the pills and watches her take them and then opens her mouth with his hands to make sure she swallowed.

but it's not realistic to expect men to do that. but i think it should just be an accepted and normal part of being in a relationship, that the man ensures birth control is happening and that trust of woman is not to be expected in this area.

1. When the woman is on the pill, HAVE HER ASK HER DOCTOR WHAT CAN CUT OFF ITS EFFECTS. There are a fuckton of things that can interfere with the effectiveness of the pill, mostly other medicines.

2. If you really think condoms are bad, just try out every model on the market, I found one makes no difference and feels really good.

3. if all else fails, there is always the after pill. although I would only recomend that if you really don't give a shit about the girl.

your baby is going to be a retard--mentally, physically, and sexually--due to your girlfriend's use of the pill and your obviously lacking manliness. have fun raising a nigger loving transexual.

Why'd you have sex in the first place anyways? That's your fault.

Congratulations
Now don't be a shit father

yeah, fag. what are you, some kind of homo?

>Skipping

Theres that word again. No wonder you are so fucking stupid and your girl tricked you to get her pregnant. You're more fucked then a child who visits Comet Pizza user. Get a job and start saving now while you still can.

jamaicaobserver.com/magazines/allwoman/Surprising-things-that-make-your-birth-control-less-effective

self.com/story/7-things-that-can-make-birth-control-pills-fail

here some sources about the topic. sometimes the women isn't a lying whore, she is just a stupid whore

She's a fucking nurse m8, she knows how to use the pill. And I have read enough on it to know how to use it.

don't bother with these plebs. they all see propaganda with a like 4 month old fetus that looks like a baby

i had a chick get an abortion once like 4 weeks in. It legit looked like a cell, I might still have the ultrasound. it was nothing and she said it was a nothing experience

so glad she had the abortion as she went for real crazy a few months later, smashing my walls and door. she is so angry all of the time