The Indian Dream

More and more people are leaving the West and moving to India, both people of indian origin and westerners as well.

bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-19992062

>"India is not for the faint-hearted. But the opportunities are so exciting. No market is saturated, and there's a lot of room to innovate."

>"There is very little globally-focused work in Italy. The economy isn't doing well. Mumbai was very tough to start with but I've acclimatised and I now love it."

>"For us the Indian dream is the chance to bear witness to the incredible transformation happening in modern India and hopefully nudge it for the better."

Why aren't you moving, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmudiyah_rape_and_killings
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because I fucking HATE seeing indian fucks in my nation.

Why would I be hypocrite?

>Moving to India
I'd rather poo in a loo, thank you very much

>Sean, from the US, and Archana. "For us the Indian dream is the chance to bear witness to the incredible transformation happening in modern India and hopefully nudge it for the better."

>escape from one shithole to another shithole
wew

I assume there are lots of shekels to be made in the second hand toilet bowl market

>WE WUZ POOZ

I had a phone like that when i was little.

>bbc.com

They've become leftist pile of shit, like what you'd find on an Indian sidewalk.

All fun and games until she gets gangrabed by a gang of smelly cowworshipping manlets because its their culture

>liberals leave the USA to move to India and rule over brown people who can't be deported

Good, I hope they all leave.

Have fun faggots.

And don't think we're letting you back in.

>The Mahmudiyah rape and killings involved the gang-rape and killing of 14-year-old Iraqi girl Abeer Qassim Hamza al-Janabi and the murder of her family by United States Army soldiers on March 12, 2006.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmudiyah_rape_and_killings

>No market is saturated

U sure?

>whataboutism

not an argument

>Indian
>dream
what?

Paid news.

India as the new china is a forced meme. China has agents with access to the highest levels of government and opposition in Australia, most of south east asia, africa, and I'd imagine increasingly Europe. It's used these connections to massively rape and steal resources and sources of energy to fuel its economy, and to lower barriers of trade to guarantee a market of docile consumers and domestic producers that can never hope to compete. India has only achieved filling our countries with a bunch of doctors and accountants so it will never have the advantage our politicians have gifted to China.

Suuuuure. I bet people are moving in droves to the country people tell you to "bring your own water when visiting".

t. Poo

It's a better argument than what he replied to Jameel.

Who's this ?

It's one of the people of the article.

Ironic:

A person who lives in a toilet of a nation wants to move in one with none.

I had a lab teacher with a thick Indian accent, I can't understand them.

I failed that class.

>dream
>not a nightmare

What could you possibly sell to an impoverished nightmare? Just look at the ghastly scene behind her

Americans moving to India for a better life?

I moved to Japan and my life is miserable. So much for a good CV. I guess I'll stay 2 more years, but seriously, unless you are autistic, don't come to Asia for more than one year.

Redneck Hillbilly

Were you a weeb with ridiculous expectations to begin with? Why did you go?

Most Indians who return from the west do it because it is very expensive to live & they want to show off their wealth . Also it might be a propaganda article to prevent the brain drain happening in India . Also whites might me brainwashed by media about yoga which is just bs

Less-religious = Good place.
Religious = ISIS.
The current government wants india to become a Hindu-ISIS .

I lived in india for 6 months and it was great.

Cheap food, drank and partied with middle class indians in bangalore, even had a local gf while i was there.

good times

>>"For us the Indian dream is the chance to bear witness to the incredible transformation happening in modern India and hopefully nudge it for the better."

Step 1. Get people to stop being so rapey.
Step 2. Hey people to stop shitting in the -- Raju! Stop raping that white woman! Raju! No!
Step 3. Close up shop and leave the country.

Fuck off to randia

living in filth, getting typhus every 3 months and trying to find a signal with your 1998 nokia cellphone is so rad.

Bbc is a piece of shit
Most of thier articles have
Wrong map of india
Incorrect translation
Always point out the negative part of the event
Fuck bbc

That's fucking Korea you dolt. It says that right in the title of the image.

how is the language barrier?

India becoming a world power is basically the erotic national fiction of India and its diaspora

It's a shit country that would probably do much better if it were broken up

Educated indians can speak English
Uneducated indians will rape you and shit in your mouth

Better be in the cities dont go to villages and slums

>What is Adani?

kys congitard

>actual retard
Almost all Indians that immigrate here assimilate to the culture, and tend to be very high IQ and in turn actually are capable of contributing to society. They do not benefit from affirmative action either, as they are not an underrepresented minority.