Why are leafs hoarding so much clay?

Australia too, for that matter.

gib alaska, new england, new york, greenland

Australia does not exist. Please don't come here.

>Australia does not exist.
what's this then

>Why are leafs hoarding so much clay?

Why are leafs hoarding so much snow and ice?
FIFY

Austria.
Fuck off we're FULL

Guangxhini Province

what's what?

Tfw youd rather live in snow than warmer climates.
My body was not made for +15 degree weather.

Pic related is the real view of Canada
They don't have that much land

>leafs
>aussies
>own their own land

Consider that just Alaska is more than 3 times bigger than your country. That's huge amount of land even if it's just empty wasteland.

Yeah, still what else should you do with it?

>still what else should you do with it
Drill baby drill, also dig

Nobody needs it, USA can double in population and it will not experience overpopulation.

oh

triggered

kek. My body wasn't meant for anything below 25 degrees. Snow/cold weather is the reason I'm an advocate for the acceleration of global warming.

How, hot weather sucks way more than cold weather.

Just move to Africa, you nigger. Normal people don't want an eternal summer.

>too cold, put on sweater
>too hot, die

stay mad claylets

Exactly

>too hot
>just drink so you can keep sweating the heat away

That's because you're an amerimutt with shitskin genes. White people actually evolved to live in cold climates, shitskins live in warm climates.

Scooby Doo

>just drink so you can keep sweating the heat away
I prefer to keep my beer in a snowbank as I drink

I grew up in Florida and Arizona. I'm immune to extreme heat and extreme humidity.

I moved to Virginia for work and I feel like I'm suffering for 3/4th of the year. Anything below 72 degrees F and I'm wearing a jacket.

Not even close faggot. I'm all European descent.

>Not even close faggot. I'm all European descent.

No you're not. The fact that you struggle to live in cold weather proves that you aren't. I guarantee that you'll find shitskin genes if you did a DNA test.

Skin color has nothing to do with how well you can survive hot or cold, but with how much protection your people needed from sunlight.

Everyone can live in the arctic with enough clothes, without them everyone dies. Same as everyone but weak people can live in hot climate just fine if they have enough to drink and some shade to escape worst heat waves.

>fascist medicine
If someone struggles in cold it probably means shitty vascular system instead of being a nigger. Old people complain about cold all the time.

Does anybody live in pic related?

The flat earth map really makes things appear larger than they are
For example on the flat earth map Sweden stretch across Africa
On the real map Sweden is the size of Madagascar

they're keeping it free from the savages. they're holding for the english and their worthy inheritors, basically US and UK colonies.

That's not exactly how it works... Plus I've only been here a year... last winter was the first time I'd ever seen snow on the ground irl. I've literally just never been in cold weather.

Few snow niggers we made live there for sovereign issues during the cold war and a military base called Alert

75% of it is unlivable and the other 25% is on the limits of habitability for this planet.

Bro, I'm European and 72 F is about 22 degrees celcius which is hot enough for a T-shirt, tan and for me to sweat. You are definitely a fucking shitskin.

Thats because youre probably a sweaty philipino. Go back to your shit hole if you want to be warm so bad. Whites prosper in temperate/taiga

You can only participate ITT if you're in the top 10 biggest countries by landmass.
Claylets fuck off.

He wants to be cold u greaseball

what the fuck is actually up there

gonna have to research

>what the fuck is actually up there
A signals intercept base (CFB Alert), mines (diamonds, uranium), various cold war radar stations(Distant Early Warning Line). Also bears, wolves, elk and few 10's of thousands of snow niggers

Whites prosper wherever we go. Temperature is pretty irrelevant (excluding extremes).

for that much space, that's basically nothing

sounds nice

Research these nuts. I know what's down there Guns, crazy cops and rude American slobs

I still don't understand how could Australia rule of us for so long, after all the wars for independence.

Chilly as fuck but peaceful i'd imagine.

I swear you're a newfag. Come back when you're 18, or better yet don't.

MY CLAY!

>sounds nice
A very nice place to visit. Living that far north is expensive as hell since almost everything is flown in (never see much fresh product for example). I've been to pic related for a few weeks, great place to get away from it all. The farthest north I've lived is Thunder Bay and then Quebec City, also both nice spots (if you can ignore the injuns and or take the french)

you can go an entire lifetime without ever seeing another person up there. If you wish to disappear, head to Northern Canada.

Are Canadians and Australians crypto-Jews like the Swiss?

I do like the cold...I could survive for a while in a log cabin. I'd end up dying of malnutrition eventually.

fucking this. all these (((white))) faggots who can't stand the cold basically have shitskin DNA . want heat? move to africa then

>tfw have 12% semetic blood
>impervious to the cold weather still

I guess it's not all that bad.

Sure Pedro.

>La ville de Québec
>North

>Bigger than the USA
>Not that much land

>Mfw they think we don't use Quebec city as a winter vacation location.
Canacucks are truly pussies.

I fucking hate the heat. Need some snow for skidooing.
>tfw you live so far up north you get -40c in the winter

Aboriginal land