SWEDEN NO!!!

HAPPENING!!! HUGE SCANDAL, PRIME MINISTER HELD IN CONTEMPT BY CONGRESS. ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT BEING FILED!!

QUICK RUNDOWN:
>Swedish Ministry of Transportation lands huge deal with IBM to modernize computer system
>IBM proposes an Eastern European branch to develop a new computer system
>Swedish Security Police don't have enough time to vet Czech firm
>Minister STILL approves them because SHE wants to look good and get the system updated in time
>ENTIRE SWEDISH TRANSPORTATION REGISTRY LEAKS TO EASTERN EUROPEAN WORKERS, THEN DISAPPEARS
>Complete list of every car plate and their owner + home address + phone numbers
>Complete list of all military equipment, their locations, administrators, and transport routes
>Complete list of money transfer vehicles, routes and approved drivers
>Complete list of FIGHTER JET PILOTS + their personal names, addresses, phone numbers
>Several ministers knew about the scandal for 2 years but told nobody
>Prime Minister is blaming everyone else
>Held a disastrous press conference 1 hour ago, could not answer a single question
>Was sweating and shaking

MEANWHILE, congress is voting to hold PM and entire government in contempt of congress. Preparing articles of impeachment within 24 hours.

NEW POLL SHOWS SWEDEN DEMOCRATS BY FAR LARGEST PARTY! TWICE AS BIG AS THE "OPPOSITION PARTY". SWEDEN DEMOCRATS NOW LARGER THAN THE ENTIRE "OPPOSITION BLOCK" -- LIKELY TO BECOME RULING PARTY IN NEXT YEAR'S ELECTION.

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/samhalle/a/MVk3r/lofven-hade-velat-ha-informationen-tidigare

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/content/d9e15fe4-7051-11e7-aca6-c6bd07df1a3c
friatider.se/ny-m-tning-sd-landets-verl-gset-st-rsta-parti
translate.google.com/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.friatider.se/ny-m-tning-sd-landets-verl-gset-st-rsta-parti&edit-text=&act=url
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>nervous prime minister at "disastrous" press conference this afternoon

Wew.

Nice work marching towards Armageddon Sweden, you never disappoint.

is this real or is this another Sven cuck fantasy thread?

Not a good time to be a fighter pilot of an armored car driver.

It's real.

Not a fantasy
It's very real

SPRÖLÖLÖLÖÖ HABBENING

How can a country that produced and still produces so much Metal, be so little Metal, is beyond me.

Nice fake news. SWEDEN DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A CONGRESS, IT'S A PARLIAMENT.

NICE VPN, IVAN.

>Complete list of all military equipment, their locations, administrators, and transport routes
>Complete list of FIGHTER JET PILOTS + their personal names, addresses, phone numbers

No worries ISIS will protect their motherland Sweden.

Well the actual leak was a year ago, and we haven't been attacked yet.

Do you think that's how it works?

>aftonbladt

Lol. S is so incompetent it's almost not even funny anymore.

>Complete list of swedish fighter pilots

Leaking your fighter pilots is treason. Time to get some rope from K-Rauta, Sven. It's party time.

If the PM is impeached, who takes over and for how long. Will there be an emergency vote, or will the current date of election remain unchanged.

Quintessentially Swedish response.

>Vote woman in
>Acts like an average woman
>Be surprised
Your entire government is fucking retarded, absolutely no you have will be a better replacement and your governing body will still be SJW heaven

löfven måste avgå !

Yeah that's cool but where is this new poll?

Hang the traitorous left-wing scum.

dude, the MSM i sweden is downplaying this so much right now. until this thread, i taught all the fuzz was about people living in witness protection.

>democrats
so more gibs somali imports?

Post a link to the poll or fuck off

He looks very Swedish. Really makes me think.

>and we haven't been attacked yet.
you've been invaded friend :'(

who would have thought , vagaina quotas in the hen goverment and the vagainas act like children ? no way

This article may be behind a paywall for americans.

ft.com/content/d9e15fe4-7051-11e7-aca6-c6bd07df1a3c

I think the Vice PM takes over, but if the entire government is held in contempt, there might be an emergency election (our government is already a minority government with very little public support). The opposition parties are voting tomorrow I think, but they already want 4 ministers fired.

Focus on what matters guys. Achmeds welfare check is still going to arrive on time r-right guys?!?!?

Why hasn't your military overthrown the feminist government yet?

>IBM
They should off known better, desu

Hopefully Sweden Democrats will become the new left in Sweden, and NMR will become the new moderate right.

Aussie are you really stupid, ya.

Of course. This is Sweden. For all their faults the Swedes don't fuck around on the important things.

friatider.se/ny-m-tning-sd-landets-verl-gset-st-rsta-parti

translation: translate.google.com/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.friatider.se/ny-m-tning-sd-landets-verl-gset-st-rsta-parti&edit-text=&act=url

We have Gripen now.

>NEW POLL SHOWS SWEDEN DEMOCRATS BY FAR LARGEST PARTY! TWICE AS BIG AS THE "OPPOSITION PARTY". SWEDEN DEMOCRATS NOW LARGER THAN THE ENTIRE "OPPOSITION BLOCK" -- LIKELY TO BECOME RULING PARTY IN NEXT YEAR'S ELECTION.

Is this good or bad for you?

Get in here faggots.
We are trying to defund antifa

Yeah but no photo of those lined up

Isn't the Swedish Democrat party the most normal out of the bunch?

IT'S PARTY TIME FINNBROS!

>MEANWHILE, congress is voting to hold PM and entire government in contempt of congress. Preparing articles of impeachment within 24 hours.
>swedish military
>threat

Overcompensation.

I honestly don't knowanything about Sweden politics besides some party wants to make fucking necrophilia legal.

Some like him, some don't. What matters is that he's our least bad option right now.

He's a social-conservative and aims to both cut taxes and increase social spending by slashing benefits to immigrants. This will cause chimpouts.

they are the nationalist party, but still not fully racial nationalists. pic related = youth wing.

Thank God. The thought of Somalis having to work to sustain themselves....I was literally shaking.

good for you.

RiP Sweden's Government

>PxAULA+C
Hello, Paula!

Where's the spurdo memes come on Finns you should be on top of this.

Only 26,8%. You think they would be able to form a coalition?

Can Jimmie fix this?

Im honestly suprised their PM is a white male

It's not like Sw*den's cucked military would ever pose a threat to anybody, regardless.

nogs / shitskins are too stupid to use this info for their advantage

racewar:denied

good luck Sweden out of the big 3 cucked countries i hated you the least

fuck leafs

Jimmie is a cuck.

t. 30iq
Our airforce is goat

NOT GONNA LIE
FORMER LOFVEN SUPPORTER HERE

Finally a happening in Sweden.

I wish I could see this with my own eyes.

USA are the biggest cucks though..

War is won in the air fucking clueless burger. Sweden's military is air superiority #1 of the world.

>piloted by a bunch of tranny Somalis and hambeast feminists
>goat
ok
Russia would steamroll you guys, and it would be an improvement. I wish my country was weak enough to be obliterated.

SLAVD.COM

HACKED.COM

We need to make some dank memes out of this particular cuckoldry.

So with super luck new elections and SD in?
They will backstab you like our true Finns did.

its the lolbertarians youth organization

>Sweden's military is air superiority #1 of the world.
rich.

Im seeing a pattern between Sweden and Minneapolis.

Can't quite put my finger on it.

>Sweden's military is air superiority #1 of the world.
>Equipment: 238 aircraft/helicopters
topkek

Russian air force:
148,000 personnel (2017)
3,794 aircraft (2017)

>How can a country that produced and still produces so much Metal, be so little Metal, is beyond me.

Well, their Prime Minister IS a welder, so there's always that...

With all those rapefugees you've imported, there's no need to attack you.

WHY CAN'T THEY JUST ADMIT WHEN THEY'VE MASSIVELY FGUCKED UP?

>in this timeline, everyone else except Trump gets impeached

We will know after elections. I don't think anyone wants to hop in bed with SD just yet. It's a touchy subject that recently deflated the cuckservative party's poll ratings.

Case a) SD props up a liberal coalition, reasonable chance. They just don't like SD's anti-immigration stance.
Case b) SD props up a soc-dem cabinet, long shot. Except S doesn't want a fifth column, they are routinely expelling Sweden Democrats from the workers' unions they control. They would lose this ability and risk losing control entirely, meaning the 2022 elections will be a two-front war against SD.
Case c) An S&M coalition, very long shot. Might work if Putin starts a shooting war in Europe. The last time they shared a cabinet was during WW2. Everything they do will fuel Jimmie's fire.

Oh, God no. We're fifth.

You>UK>Germany>Canada>us>Australia

We have the best air force though.

>war is won in the air
Planes need airports. Rangers LOVE to seize airports. Sort of their thing..

Detta är inget att oroa sig över grabbar. Vi höjer skatterna lite så ska det ordna sig.

t. S

checked

barely a welder
i think he welded for a few months and got kicked because he sucked
his co workers hated him
he has no children of his own but he has a wife with kids which he takes care of.
not even kidding.

3794 aircrafts put together by some slav ivan in his scrap metal backyard,.

top kek.

Because that means they'll lose peoples support.
Our election is next year and the campaigning starts in like 2 months, if they admit it now they might lose their entire support.

>Women "leaders"
Not even once.

Holy fuck that guy looks like a child diddler.

Oh no! Not SWEDEN!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Why would anyone attack already conquered land.

lel you're gonna need a bigger bait (and navy, and air force).
sage

So are the Sweden Democrats going to remove kebab?
They sound kosher and controlled oppositiony.

SOMEONE CROWN HIM WITH THE BRENDAN FRASEUR HAIR

AHAHA faggots, all your drivers and pilots are belong to us now

They can attack on an individual level, Eastern Europeans are known scammers

Oh sweetie, my poopykins
It's gonna be alright my little honeybear
Come come now, it's okay, it's fine sweetheart
Aboobeeboo? Aboobeeboo!

It's over for the Socialdemocrats and Löfven. Forever. This is the final nail. He will never recover from this. The moderate party is down the shithole as well. Swedendemocrats are the only option now for everyeone.

Never Trust a Slav

you gun get warned breh