What would you have done, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=4FNSpoIfkIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Be faggot
>See group of non-gay men
>Want to fuck one/some/all of them
>Just walk up and twerk to them
Autism in the gay community isn't nearly publicized enough. This is basically the gay equivalent of Jennifer Lawrence and her sperg out with Harrison Ford.

my beheading skills are nothing to mess with son, i dont like fags twerking on me

Act gay, face in disarray

Kissed him

J-law sperged at Harrison Ford
Quick rundown?

I would of laughed my ass off

>thugs

What did she do to Ford?

Act gay, get blown away

>would of
Dumb illiterate nigger

hooktube.com/watch?v=4FNSpoIfkIU

Shoulda fucking knowed better. Why the fuck would you do that? Fucking idiot.

Handsome

If it was a chick who got twerked on by a guy and she miraculously beat the shit out of him nothing would happen.

You are allowed to defend yourself against sexual harassment.

>What would you have done, Sup Forums?
Joined in the beating

>Doing that in Harlow

Silly fag, that place is not safe for degenerates. It is the birthplace of Combat 18 after all.

Not the fisting he wanted that night.

Would've fucked him in the ass, blown a load on his face, then leave in the morning and never see him again
Im not even gay

called the police?

>Harlow
>Chav town
>Twerking on straight guys
>Gets beaten

And that's what you get for being a faggot!

Seems worth. He's going to become very rich.

I kek'd pretty good, user.

Lol fag btfo

>QT Twink wants to be roughly handled my manly men
>Gets exactly what he wants

What a stupid way to ruin your life.

Just call the guy a retard and walk away. Or throw your drink at him or whatever. He's probaby just drunk. Don't try to kill the guy, jesus.

kek

Laughed, then left after I finished my whisky because I don't care how depressed or drunk I am I still hate being around people and definitely don't want to be around homos
>PS: He shouldn't have violated their NAP

Underrated.

>Would have

So what faggot, English is my second language

yes good goyim. dont solve problems by urself
always ask big brother 1st

Tell him to be thankful they weren't Muslims

>call the police
>for a homo shaking his ass
why, do you think they'd like it?

Act gay, you have to pay

same

You must be pretty fuckin gay if you know fuckall about that Jlaw shit

>See group of non-gay men

how can you tell the men aren't gay?

>barber

they haven't plucked their eyebrows and done their hair like faggots, for starters.

>What do
Watch the fag being beaten to death and record it for /yourgoy/ on Sup Forums

he'd make a fine tranny
*rubs hands*

I'm a fag and even I think this silly cunt had it coming. What did he think was going to happen?

JUST

>>What would you have done, Sup Forums?
Filmed the beating and post it on Sup Forums afterwards for some fresh (you)s

He sexual assaulted them, got what he deserved

I'm in complete agreement, 2 years after "transition" he'd have killed himself.

Exactly the same thing, beat him up as much as possible before he goes unconscious

That means lots of cheek punching heheh

I wonder who was behind this event...
Holy fuck

what a waste of 90seconds of my life

Maybe next time don't be such a flaming faggot and you wont get your head kicked in, faggot.

act gay and with presumption,
get beaten up by many in conjunction.

the same

Fags have their own bars and clubs..pulling this shit in regular places warrants a reaction. This is sexual harassment and on top of that it's from another male..thus designed to humiliate.
>now imagine a straight man sexually harassed a woman in public and her male friends beat the shit out of him for it? Does Sup Forums think that would make the (((MSM)))
For starters a male would have to be insane to overtly sexually harass a woman in public if she was with several men. Gays NOW do this shit because they have been emboldened by same sex marriage laws and political correctness etc, where they now are becoming increasingly forward and now,harass men they KNOW are straight.
>seriously MANY such cases

I would have stopped twerking.

I'm pretty sure a simple "fuck off" would have sufficed, maybe even a back handed slap if he'd invaded their personal space or was blatantly trying to start shit.

That said, people like that don't realise how weak and effeminate they look (even the straight ones or "metrosexuals" or whatever the fuck they call themselves now) nor do they realise how much of a pussy it makes you look by not asserting yourself.

I can remember knocking seven shades out of someone for shouting at me in the street, not because of the shouting but because he had one of those joey Essex haircuts, nobody in their right mind would take any shit from anyone like that.

Stupid faggot mimicked what he had seen in media and thought it would end well.

It's like carlin said:
Gaybashers aren't really angry at the gay in front of them, they're angry at the gay inside of them. Gaybashers are gently repressed homosexuals who've been pressured to be masculine.

I hate fags, but unless he made a bitch outta me or threatened mine or someone else's safety, I'd just ignore the drama seeking queen.

Hahaha that's what twerking faggots get

Act gay, earn a hospital stay.

Subversive kike detected

I probably would have beaten him as badly but these men did nothing wrong

KEK!
>the footjob was way too rough as well

Yeah nah, we shouldn't tolerate this shit, our culture is oversexualised enough already

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The faggot got what he deserved. To bad they didn't kill the faggot.

Any pics of the "attackers"? We should start a rumor that they were black (and Muslim) and were fighting back for seeing their culture appropriated by this entitled white boy exercising his white privilege in their faces.

POLICE
THIS FAGGOT IS TWERKING ON ME
HELP
They would have laughed at you so hard and then arrested you for intolerance

This. If they were Muslims there would be no prosecution.

>even thinking of sleeping next to it rest of night, let alone fuck it.
You seppuku now.

If they are sitting around drinking and talking about bloke topics instead of paying attention to either gender then there is a 95% chance they don't want sexualized attention even if they are gay.
Seriously who the fuck goes to a bar to get laid? It's all about the beer and the conversation.

sure you fucking kike, thats why I hate niggers too, because im a repressed shitskin deep inside. Kill yourself

Gay cunt. "Twerk" in my direction and I'll roo punch ya, cunt.

>What would you have done, Sup Forums?
If someone sexually assaulted me, I'd beat them to within an inch.

Although, I'd have my mates stand back and watch my back. One of me is more than enough to pulverize a faggot.

Ok, then go beat degenerates and go to jail.

The just want attention and to be special, so if we treat them normal, they'll go to such extremes for attention that their kind will hit a critical point of mass tolerance and their movement will implode.

This is the cycle of social trends.

Limp wrist, get the fist

Essex is the only place in the south of England that has any fucking real white men left, and even then some areas like Southend are full of middle class TOWIE bellends.

I'm a gosman fan. What happened and why is this joke funny? Are you all such fags that you actually keep up with the events of hollywood drama?

Nevermind... I got it. It's to do wtih the gay dude that got beat up. For some reason, I thought Gosling was involved because of ur pic...

you dont smell fear from them

>get the fist

Thats not going to deter faggots. In fact they might flock to you...

homophobia is nature, you can't deny it.
There's no gay inside straight people.

homosexual twerked and got worked

>be me
>be ex closet case so behave pretty straight and dont attention seek like this faggot
>be avid bodybuilder and take care of myself so immune to Sup Forumsacks
>be muscle sub and get to be my softhearted feminine self with my boyfriend

its funny knowing i intimidate little manlets in the gym and become such a softy with my boyfriend and take it up the ass.

In Harlow, this faggot probably twerked at some Poles.

Degenerate, not my problem.

>explanation / translation from retard
Gay cunt. = asshole?
twerk in my direction = this is understandable
i'll roo punch = dick punch?
ya cunt = asshole?
>asshole. twerk in my direction and i'll fuck you in your ass.
I think he was going for that reaction.

He shouldn't have violated the NAP.

Glorious

Essex master race my friend.

This is the reason so many fags are becoming trannies. They think if they cut their dicks off, straight men will want to fuck them.

Learn English, you soft sook. Have you seen a roo fucking punch, ya cunt? I'll roo punch your teeth down into your soft belly, mate.

Oh your official language is ebonics, that's why you can't understand? I don't do banana talk.

why the fuck would you want to fuck straight men.

you want a man who appreaciates your muscles and Masculinity and isnt a pent up loser.

Unless it was a chick who twerked on a guy and got beat up.

>gang of men battered 19-year-old male hairdresser after he started TWERKING

I see Antifa is continuing to bash the fasc.

Gay twerking is no laughing matter. If word gets around your community that some homo twerked on you without consequence, your days of smashing pusy will be over.

>Closet gay
>bodybuilder
You don't say

>Twerk on some random dudes
>Think that's ok

What the fuck was he thinking?

>Tfw I live in grays and went to school in brentwood
Too many niggers in grays and brentwood is 90% fucking disgusting quaffed towie cunts, even in tilbury the sight of yardies with green tattoos and skinheads has been replaced with shaved side beta faggots that for some reason aren't getting beaten to death.
Still it's better than most places I have to admit.