Kid Rock /ourguy/ don't let him stand alone

youtube.com/watch?v=4KnAzpi4avo&lc=z12xjljgwzv1wnxa304cfdyyamm4wrzrr1g.1500909533742747

Kid Rock is /ourguy/ now. He's pulling ahead in his state and threatening the Democrat control. And they fucking HATE him for it. They're raiding his latest music video, led by their e-celebs, which is an appeal to the southern hillbilly vote. He's obviously getting it anyways, but this just shows he's here to have fun and he's serious and cares about what they care about and shit. Which is essentially fucking up everything liberals love.

Libtards in the comments are raging hard "Hurrrr he's not a redneck, he's playing you retards, voting against your interests, not taxing le rich hurrr"

You know what to do. Don't be a little bitch about degeneracy, this is about showing solidarity. He's "diggin Donald Trump". Don't let these fucktards dominate the comment section and the like bar. You niggers always whine about fighting the left on youtube. Show you mean it. Meme this motherfucker to the top.

Counter signalling Kid Rock from this point on is shilling for niggers, kikes, and commies.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/343368-gop-consultant-kid-rock-would-be-prohibitive-favorite-if-he
youtu.be/eqceHviNBC4?t=3m38s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

IIIIIIIIIID ROCK!

>ideological struggles on youtube
>My_sides.png.tga

Go spam twitter, reddit and facebook for shilling, keep the like bar in a place tho.
I'd like to see Kid getting elected desu.

His other videos are overwhelmingly positive. He is getting raided hard by liberals from Amazing Atheist and some other faggot. Looks like he pulled a retard move and botted a bunch of views on his video.
Stupid move, but idgaf, what pisses of liberals, I like.

bump

Rebatawa batawa Tawaa Reeeeeeeeeeeeee

ONLY GOD KNOWS WHY

michigan nigger hating faggot beater here. every nigger i see i glare at and approach in a hostile way, every fag i identify is approached and talked down on. im voting kid rock. fuck that pedophile stabenow. id love to be part of the kill team sent out for her skull. KID ROCK FOREVER!

bawitdaba da bang da bang diggy diggy diggy shake the boogie said up jump the boogie

>Digs Trump
>countrrsignalling is shilling fot kikes

Trump ia literally THE pro kike politician

Shut the fuck up Shariablue nigger.

Fuck ya m8, the real Murica right here

thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/343368-gop-consultant-kid-rock-would-be-prohibitive-favorite-if-he

REEEEEE YOU DUMB HAYSEEDS CANT LIKE KID ROCK, HIS DAD HAD MONEY UNLIKE YOU WORTHLESS REDNECK SCUM REEEEEE

>“Presuming Kid Rock doesn’t get caught in bed with a little boy or beat up a woman between now and August 2018, he’s going to win the nomination if he gets in,” Lennox predicted.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE THIS TIMELINE
Oh jeez, really convinced me there boi, #ImWithHer now

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ROCK!

Nigger-tier nigger

Love all the assblasted abortionists whining about the pregnant woman smoking.

What I love about this is that Kid Rock IS going to be the Republican candidate and he IS going to win and he IS going to go to the senate.

And the fucking fake news must, on some level, understand that this is a possibility. They will not be honest with themselves about how likely it is (virtual certainty) but - unlike with Trump which was a complete surprise for them - there will be a part of them aware that for all their lawyerly lying and slick graphics, there will be millions of people in Michigan who love Kid Rock more with each new attack the corporate media aim at him.

Some really degenerate shit user

Good thread. Keep making these. Thanks!

Bump

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID TRUMP!

Da Fug?

I laughed way to fucking hard to this post.

Northern Michigan UP masterrace reporting in
Will vote for Kid Rock 100% fuck stabenow this state needs fixin.

Thank you. God Bless!

Can one of you Americans explain this shit to me? How come the old fellow talks like that?

youtu.be/eqceHviNBC4?t=3m38s

I'M
AN