Dealing with the leftypol problem

So /Leftypol/ over at cripplechan thought it was a good idea to mass flag Murdoch Murdoch on youtube, and managed to shut down Lauren Southern's Patreon.

Time to fight fire with fire lads.
Easy guide to report It's Going Down's (basically the American version of antifa) Patreon. They are the ones organizing and coordinating all the riots in Berkeley and elsewhere
>Go here:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfEYr_hMunVaqHNXCpv9oQIpY4_ghKLeAxytXI8H0PqXPr6Zg/viewform
You will be presented with Patreon's questionnaire to report a campaign
Fill it as follows:
>When asked " What is the Creator's Patreon URL?" use:
patreon.com/IGDNews
> "What part of our guidelines does this page violate?"
Either pick "Bullying, Harassment, or Hatespeech" (especially if you are reporting an instance of doxxing) or the "Others" tab

Other urls found in this thread:

itsgoingdown.org/kids-alt-right-uc-berkeley-college-republicans/
itsgoingdown.org/everything-need-know-about-milo-alt-right-berkeley/
itsgoingdown.org/biggest-racist-alt-right-rally-2017-happening-berkeley/
itsgoingdown.org/announcing-steal-something-work-day-2017-frequently-asked-questions-yearly-day-action/
itsgoingdown.org/five-principles-direct-action-can-learn-2001-inauguration-protests/
itsgoingdown.org/ten-reasons-go-hard-january-20th/
itsgoingdown.org/support-berkeley-anti-racists/
itsgoingdown.org/olympia-wa-train-tracks-sabotage-stop-fracking-equipment/
itsgoingdown.org/fiber-optic-cable-sabotage-continues-into-california/
itsgoingdown.org/olympia-wa-march-solidarity-milwaukee-uprising/
itsgoingdown.org/?s=sabotage
guerrillamail.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=SlAn3GnzZ_8
youtu.be/IeaX3TzQJP8?t=2m30s
mereorthodoxy.com/call-danish-gymnastics-yoga-body/
archive.fo/LKWI4
archive.fo/bHRJq
archive.fo/Siccw
archive.fo/xwN6y
archive.fo/s3lLX
archive.fo/PJTP3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>You will then be asked to " Please give a brief explanation of the situation. " And to provide "Evidence-Link 1/2/3"
Choose between one of the following links. MAKE SURE THAT THE PAGE YOU CHOSE TO REPORT IS STILL ACTIVE AND HAS NOT BEEN REMOVED!

• Doxxing Berkeley College Republicans
itsgoingdown.org/kids-alt-right-uc-berkeley-college-republicans/

• More doxxing and encouraging violence at Milo Yiannopoulos event in Berkeley
itsgoingdown.org/everything-need-know-about-milo-alt-right-berkeley/
• Encouraging violence against speakers at the April 15th Free Speech Rally + numerous instances of slander
itsgoingdown.org/biggest-racist-alt-right-rally-2017-happening-berkeley/
• Encouraging theft in occasion of the "Steal Something From Work Day"
itsgoingdown.org/announcing-steal-something-work-day-2017-frequently-asked-questions-yearly-day-action/
• Organising black bloc violent action in occasion of Donald Trump's presidential inauguration
itsgoingdown.org/five-principles-direct-action-can-learn-2001-inauguration-protests/
itsgoingdown.org/ten-reasons-go-hard-january-20th/
• Crowdfunding to cover "excessive bail costs, assist with lost wages due to incarceration".

itsgoingdown.org/support-berkeley-anti-racists/

THE FOLLOWING LINKS ARE PARTICULARLY IMPORTANT SINCE THEY SHOW INTENT TO DAMAGE FEDERAL/PRIVATE PROPERTY AND ADVOCATE VIOLENCE AGAINST POLICE OFFICERS

• Sabotaged Train Tracks URL Here:
itsgoingdown.org/olympia-wa-train-tracks-sabotage-stop-fracking-equipment/

• Fiber Optic Cable URL Here:
itsgoingdown.org/fiber-optic-cable-sabotage-continues-into-california/

• Kill Cops Graffiti Here:
itsgoingdown.org/olympia-wa-march-solidarity-milwaukee-uprising/

• It’s Going Down Search Results for ‘Sabotage’ Here:
itsgoingdown.org/?s=sabotage
>When asked to "Please provide your email address in case we need to request additional information." use:
guerrillamail.com/

Have a bump i hate those fucking commie neets over at cripplechan

Video with instructions a Portuguese user found if anyone is interested
youtube.com/watch?v=SlAn3GnzZ_8

I have been part of the mass report effort. I am not a leftists amd do it solely fot a laugh. I honestly just enjoy pissibg people off
AMA

BRAAAAAPPPFT

can you American anons remake the thread during high traffic hours (night time in Europe)? just save my posts on a word document and repost them.

When is your 16th birthday?

>muh lefty/pol/
Stop supporting literal reddit youtubers who only want $ you newfags

Read the thread. It's not about supporting youtubers, it's about shutting down Antifa's Patreon in the US, take down some of their funding

I am 32. I jut find it funny watching you alt right kiddos get fucked over

Bump to take down antifa

Ignore them.

There is no other solution.

shutting down revenue sources is a good way to fuck with them

They aren't just here because they're being paid to be here. None of us get paid to post here and yet we shitpost nonstop.

Remove their revenue stream, by all means. Just don't expect that to be a cureall.

IN

Doing god's work

>more youtube eceleb cancer by proxy faggots hiding their flag

How the fuck is this Sup Forums related? Take it to /bant/ you stupid cunt

>t. leftypol shill

What the fuck is Murdoch Murdoch? Why should I care?

Yes good goy, just pretend like there's no problem and go about your day

Blamp altho im not optimistic. Sup Forums is pretty fukin wrak and innefectual exvept for shia

Read the fucking posts I made, shitstain newfag.

>So /Leftypol/ over at cripplechan thought it was a good idea to mass flag Murdoch Murdoch on youtube
Leftypol is gay and cripple chan is full of autistic edgelords, but Murdoch Murdoch is a jewish psyop that refuses to debate the Nazbol issue.

It's clear their unwillingness to discuss the Nazbol solution to the race problem indicates they are controlled by jews or liberals.

It's not just a leftypol problem. It's the existence of leftists. Why aren't we gassing or physically removing them?

Oh no the leftypol shill is getting mad

Patreon supports antifa... Good luck with that...
youtu.be/IeaX3TzQJP8?t=2m30s (2:30)

good idea. take my bump.

done and done

plebbit fags need a good shanking

Where do I go to complain about cultural appropriation? I would like all the white chicks to stop doing yoga because it is not their culture. Either that or stop being lefties that believe in shit like cultural appropriation. Is it possible to meme this?

Done

Bump. However I think it´s more important to expose These People and get them hated, than doxxing them themselves. I understand the frustration tho.

>You all hate free speech this much

The right is autistic

Bump

Put an end to this jewery

bump.

>it's okay when we do it
Fucking hypocrite.

Protip: Yoga mysticism in the West was a result of 19th century cash grab book relating to a trendy European fascination with the East.

It repackaged a Scandinavian doctor's gymnastics routine together with Hindu ideas of spiritual and mental wellbeing associated with meditation and chakras to create an invention all its own.

The crux of our understanding of it is quite literally made up bullshit (doesn't mean stretching is bad for you).

mereorthodoxy.com/call-danish-gymnastics-yoga-body/

Done. Thanks for the guerrillamail link too, seems pretty useful.

Get moving boys

Nazbol is retarded fuck off.

>leftypol retards censor free speech
>b-b-b-but you can't do that to us too!

We aren't cuckservatives, we fight back

You sound more like a communist piece of shit.

> you're not allowed to make money off ideas.

Go fuck yourself ancom faggot.

bump

Where the fuck did you get that, dipshit?

I don't give a fuck about making money, my only point is to highlight the fact that yoga practiced by hipsters and soccer moms isn't a 5-millennia old practice. It's therefore not cultural appropriation.

Literally kill yourself.

it's too bad it was actually Sup Forums who started this flinging fest

Why the fuck would you think that some Antifa liberals are in any way connected to /leftypol/?

got any sauces for the violent antifa fascists in the uk to report???

A lot of us on the far right were content to let you spergs attack the system from the left if you wanted. We are facing a far bigger enemy, neoliberalism. But instead, you attack us. Probably because we're growing and becoming more popular while you are stagnant. Also probably because deep down you realize that the neoliberal system is basically mostly in agreement with you and its hard to accept you aren't revolutionaries anymore.

Why did you stop cleaning your boipussy?

I'm once again posting these archives of Sup Forums sperging out.
archive.fo/LKWI4 (evidence of their first strike)
archive.fo/bHRJq
archive.fo/Siccw
archive.fo/xwN6y
archive.fo/s3lLX
archive.fo/PJTP3 (unrelated meltdown that happened at the same time)

Long story short, for people just tuning in

>4/pol/ goes on a flagging spree and takes down channels that post opinions counter to theirs
>8/pol/ gets inspired and flags our channels, manages to take down bat'ko

>/leftypol/ response is to laugh and shut down as many of their channels as we can
>Sup Forumsyps go into a full blown mental breakdown and start sperging out about /leftypol/ in threads until they reach bumplock
>they (4 and 8) try to perform a raid
>only handfuls make it to the correct board
>they don't even have gore to spam, most of them just ledditspace template arguments about the democrats and SJWs
>they raid the dead polish clone for several days and declare it a victory
>they will say "A-AKSHULLY WE NEVER RAIDED ANYTHING!" when you mention that they failed to reach the correct board
>they are STILL sperging out right now

Yes leftypol shill, surely you are trustworthy and definitely not shilling

You're all fucking retarded. Flagging channels is gay, I don't care who does it.

Aww look at the leftypol shill trying to rewrite history, things never change

>deep down you realize that the neoliberal system is basically mostly in agreement with you
Is thay why Sup Forums shilled a neoliberal into office?

hope you archived those

done.

everyone do it.

you can literally go look at the links yourself and see the dates, dumbass
nt tho

>Is thay why Sup Forums shilled a neoliberal into office?
This.

Here is the best angle to take:
Tell patreon that the account is going to lead to a loss of life. It's what got Lauren Southern taken down. It's obvious that lighting the police on fire is going to lead to the loss of life.

Lol you believe in the alt right. What a faggot.

These fuckers are a bigger threat than shareblue and SRS combined.

Look at all that leftist boipussy ripe for the raping. Mmmm.

Yes surely you are a trustworthy source, thank you leftypol shill for clearing that up

>dude archive dont real lmao
Libertarians truly are dumb as cum.

>support these e-celebs

"no"

Sup Forums picks sides in every presidency.
We work with reality. Trump is farther from mainstream neoliberalism, most importantly, opposed to globalism. Regardless, he isn't actually very popular among real Sup Forums, more just seen as a battering ram and chaos candidate. Only redditors actually like the guy for real and his civnat boomer nationalism.

Thank you leftypol shill, surely those anonymous posts are all legit

Get that fucking EU flag outta here.

>i am 32
>alt-right kiddos
Prove you lying faggot

Whatever you say Koch mongler.

Leftypol insults truly are amazing

they have videos on their patreon account where they say they "we need to step up our operations while in the video the police are being lit on fire, it's obvious that this patreon account is helping fund this potential loss of life.

hehe say goodbye to your illicit funding lefty nigs

>re write history

lol mates you faggots were at it all day thinking you were bad as fuck posting the word nigger over and over again. Pathetic

They are doing great job raising awareness of the feminized modern male problem.

>and managed to shut down Lauren Southern's Patreon

She was up to $800,000 yearly on there.

Meant for

Sounds like you got triggered

why are you browsing this board?

Done and bump

>unironically using the 'don't tread on me' flag while also pushing gun control with the libtards
gtfo faggot, the only triggering you should be doing is pulling the one on a shotgun in your mouth

Ho to make a burner gmail again?
Never had to until now because twitter is shit

Did you respond to the wrong person?

use protonmail

use tutanota.com or the url provided by op

Not an argument.

yeah my bad

Whoa leftypol watches Molyneux?

cheers lads

meant for

Still not an argument.

Leftypol confirmed for Molyneux fans, what a world

>Ctrl + F your ID
>You've been here for over half of the thread squealing about Leftypol shills and accusing people of being "mad" and "triggered"
This is Sup Forums's vanguard

your faggy communist pages are gonna get taken down and all you can do is cry about it haha hahahaha hahahahaha

Feel free to start arguing any time.