THIS IS NOT A DRILL

The government are now pushing this LGBT survey to try to make the case for further legislative intervention.

Of course one should not make this redundant by sharing it or filling it out

smartsurvey.co.uk/s/govuk-lgbt-survey/

Other urls found in this thread:

smartsurvey.co.uk/s/govuk-lgbt-survey/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Guess I'm gay for 15 minutes

The only correct way to fill this dumb shit out

Heh.

kek

>smartsurvey.co.uk/s/govuk-lgbt-survey/

What's tuesday? An asexual pre-op transgendered lesbian?

Good waste of 5 minutes

How did you know?

I look forward to Casualgender Friday.

I just put prefer not to say on everything that had the option. Also for those with better more creative writing skills then myself, the last page you get 500 words to type what ever you want. I put some nonsense about being scared muslims were going to throw me from a roof top.

Make sure you fill this out semi seriously so degenerates have a hard time getting what they want.

>nonsense about being scared muslims were going to throw me from a roof top.
>nonsense

That's not nonsense if you're gay, it's documented fact.
Well, I suppose that it is nonsense in the "you'll be fine as long as you stay far, far, far away from Mulsims", but still

>My family and school teachers have been very supportive of me. It was actually my non binary genderfluid English teacher that helped convince me that I wasn't straight. Up until I talked to her I liked boys. I read a manga, and watched this anime episode once and after I just knew I was an transabled alpha male wolf trapped in a humans girl's body. I have since visited xir at xirs house several times for therapy sessions. Everyone outside of family and school are not nearly as supportive. I've had several medical professionals question my want to have a dog's tail and ears surgically implanted on my body, as well as my dream of one day being completely covered in fur. That aside, most of the abuse I have received has been from everyday people in public. Not trying to be a racist, but the honest majority of them have been of middle eastern and African descent, and most speak very limited English. They tend call all me mean names and some even throw things at me. I have reported these incidents to the police but most of the time they claim there is nothing they can do. They claim that they cannot control the culture of people and I should just try to avoid the areas where this harassment happens. The problem is several of them just moved into the flat next door and I have to go past them everyday to get to school. Most of them do not work so I am almost guaranteed to see them, they seem to enjoy harassing me, they laugh a lot. Can you please do something about this to help it be more safe for people like myself. Please.

Here is my response. I am a 17 year old transabled alpha male wolf trapped in a teenage girl's body.

>say I'm pedosexual
>answer everything like a pedophile
>ethnicity: Asian/Asian British
>religion: Muslim

bump

>What was your gender at birth
That happened way before my birth
>What was your assigned gender
lol what are brits dumb?

It's just part and parcel of being gay in a city, you have to be fine with being thrown off a roof top at any time, I mean who are you to hate the ground? What are you groundist? Fucking racist ground-approaching-fast-ist.

>equalities office
where did we go wrong?

too late, I told them I'm oppressed everywhere (with an emphasis on the internet), enjoy the restrictive laws coming your way

>it... it is their culture! we have to tolerate and accept it!

This.
>I am an apache attack helicopter.
>The person who verbally abused me was a helicopter mechanic.
>The institution I reside in is "The Hanger"

Bump! :D

My responses

Too many Rotorphobes...

don't select "other" too much, because it's free text there's a good chance it won't be included in the statistics.
Just put black, muslims, maximum oppression

Just tick every boxes when they ask if you've been victim of violence and say that the perpetrator was an imam or some shit like that.

>Gender- Attack Helicopter

> Not identifying as Mohamed the breaker of chains and mother of faggots.
Fucking scrub

I'm filling this out, and my gender identification is an E-Coli bacterium. My sexuality is binary fission and it was not easy accessing mental health facilities due to me not being a brain bacteria.

BUMP

I said it was my parents and older members of my family and that I did not report it because someone stopped me

Ive been gay for the last 10 mins

>Be me
>Apache Attack Helicopter
>Sexually Assaulted by Sukoi Fighter jet
>Reported him to local SAM site
Feelsbadman

kekkkkk

>implying they need any encouragement

Honestly if I were British I'd fill this out with the most retarded snowflake shit I'd come up with.

>The survey will close on 15 October 2017.

wewwwww

>my pronouns are fe fi fo and fum

fuck it with randum data.

What the hell is that thing. Normally when I go to B&Q for house decorations I hang than on my wall rather than my face.

Kek

Rate my answers below

love it. love everything about it.

Ayyy helicopter brothers

HMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmMMMMmMMMMmmm

I despise this country tbqhl

Feel free to make me a fuck long paragraph of 500 character here

Struggling to chose my gender today lads, I'm currently switching between the Boeing AH-64 Apache or The FV4034 Challenger 2 MBT.

YOU CAN FILL IT IN MORE THAN ONCE
>I REPEAT YOU CAN FILL IT IN MORE THAN ONCE

if we all put the same gender enough times they have to add it to the national standard
my money is on attack helicopter

>people who are: mentally ill, mentally ill, mentally ill, or mentally ill, or mentally ill or are mentally ill

little redundant

Lets do this.

We will no longer be an opressed helisexual community.

Mike "Mass electrocution is my final solution" Pence
Mike "If dick you desire, fear my electric wire" Pence
Mike "Gay and proud? Get a thundercloud" Pence
Mike "Your perversion needs an electrical conversion" Pence
Mike "AC/DC for LGBT" Pence
Mike "Consider a lobotomy before engaging in sodomy" Pence
Mike "Blast gays with tesla's rays" Pence
Mike "Follow God's path or feel Tesla's wrath" Pence
Mike "The only power to queers is volts times amperes" Pence
Mike "If you're bi, you will fry" Pence
Mike "After these elections, say goodbye to gay erections" Pence
Mike "Lightning strike the turbo dyke" Pence
Mike "Putting the trans in transistor" Pence
Mike "You've got one in the belly? Better find a back alley" Pence
Mike "Dicks give you an erection? This circuit's making a connection" Pence
Mike "If you like bumming, this chair's humming" Pence
Mike "Homosexuality gets you a fatality" Pence
Mike "According to the constitution you belong in an institution" Pence
Mike "Man wants a penetrator, I'll start the generator" Pence
Mike "Closing gay chapters with AC adapters" Pence
Mike "Repent for all your sin or get some volts again" Pence
Mike "Like men in nylon, become a human pylon" Pence
Mike "Faggot medicine from Thomas Edison" Pence
Mike "Pray the gay away or stay for the death ray" Pence
Mike "Electoral Volts" Pence
Mike "If you're Queer pack your gear" Pence
Mike "Like It in the Crapper? You Get the Zapper" Pence
Mike "Mister thinks he's a sister, become a human resistor" Pence
Mike "If you enjoy cock, you're in for a shock" Pence
Mike "Saving Those Babies from Feminists with Rabies" Pence
Mike "Get your ass pounded, the wire won't be grounded" Pence
Mike "Electrodes for questionable chodes" Pence
Mike "Want some cock, get a shock" Pence
Mike "Gamma Ray the Gay Away" Pence
Mike "cum on your face? To hell you'll race" Pence
Mike "Disco inferno" Pence
Mike "Take it in the ass and face Zeus's wrath" Pence

twitchquotes: I sexually Identify as an the sun. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of slamming hydrogen isotopes into each other to make helium & light and send it throught the galaxy. People say to me that a person being a star is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon inflate me with hydrogen and raise my temperature to over 6000 °C. From now on I want you guys to call me “Sol” and respect my right to give you vitamin D and probably sunburns. If you can’t accept me you’re a fusionphobe and need to check your astral privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

You can't fight it m8.
Just accept it and get on your knees and suck her dick you fucking bigot.

>smartsurvey.co.uk/s/govuk-lgbt-survey/
Going well so far

Do these gender identity clinics really exist?

>Not trying to be a racist, but the honest majority of them have been of middle eastern and African descent
underrated

I identified as astralgender

bump

quoted 72 genders

I just told them that I am a happy retarded mixed muslim faggot and everything goes very well.

Wunderbar Hans!

For fucks sake user, How will anyone except my 120-millimetre (4.7 in) 55-calibre long L30A1 tank gun sexuality if you are gonna put stupid shit like that

Am I going to jail?

our gender identity is: attack helicopter
our sexuality is: heliosexual
our religion is:heliology
we need consistent answers to get put on the nash scale

they wanna jail you for saying that trannies arent real men and women so you might as well get it out of the way and go out with a bang

Tolerance camp.
Don't call it a jail.

also we all have a disability

Why is everything underlined red?

I wish they all fucking did those degenerates.
FUCK THE """""""""conservative"""""""""" party

Well i'm an Attack Helicopter

Oh, I put I was a Demigod trans-age 6 year old
my bad.

We need to make the government think that gays and trannies are more than catered to, while also making them question if it's good to let this degeneracy run rampant.

You should answer yes, fully supportive, etc to all the questions about if you feel safe as a tranny or a fag, and to paint yourself as a week adjusted individual who received emotional support all throughout your life.

And then you need to drop a WTF bomb on them. Pic related.

>feminist theory: waaaaaaaaaaaaaah women don't get paid enough :'(
>nazi theory: critical analysis of nationalism and jewish involvement within politics and society

Don't worry,you can do this multiple times.

all fags and trannies should

Tfw identifying as disabled is enough to get you better parking in the UK.

Your spellcheck is a bit obtrusive.

Attack helicopter is actually stupid they will sort all surveyes by attack helicopter and then disregard them

I hope they publish this and include an "attack helicopter or other combat air vehicle" category

Bigots.