Reminder that Dylann Roof's only mistake was getting caught

Reminder that Dylann Roof's only mistake was getting caught.

It's time to fight: pastebin.com/uhxpxANV

Other urls found in this thread:

rhodesia.nl/wccterr.html
archive.is/NgGBp
jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/2015/06/south-caroolina-church-shooting-10.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OUM1r_444CY
youtube.com/watch?v=8VNcoZiVGhU)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>shoot up a bunch of old church ladies
>only mistake

If he'd exterminated a bunch of hood rats instead....

niggers are niggers, it's time to purge

>muh based black xtians

Go back to plebbit

Nigger Christianity has resulted in black youths being raised by nigger grannies who turn the other cheek on all their transgressions

>BASED BLACK MAN
Fuck off. All niggers are scum.

His real name was John Christian graas

Old niggers dont breed. He fucked up im sorry pol

Roof was an idiot. He went after the most vulnerable and undeserving targets instead of ghetto degenerates. He was nothing but a detriment to our cause.

But he was one skinny kid, with no allies and limited weaponry and ammunition.

What would you have done? Rolled up on the hardest crack den in the city all by your lonesome? No vest, no friends, nobody coming to help you? With who knows how many gangbanging shits on the other side? Almost certainly more than 10, probably all armed. Probably all armed with at least pistols, probably some shotguns, even AKs.

Not to mention places like that have straight up lookouts and guards, even dogs.

>kills innocent, friendly, peaceful godfearing Christian black people
>Sup Forums supports him

Why you guys are so hated

Neither option is a good one. But at least the one you described would have taken more guts than mowing down a bunch of friendly old churchgoers.

This. If you're gonna go full 14/88 on niggers, then at least go for the real niggers in the ghettos, not just some people sitting a fucking church

meme war > race war

>shit out a bunch of criminal niggers
>but you yourself are beyond reproach

Soft. Who do you think made those ghetto niggers dinner at night?

Old ladies at church aren't niggers

No. of niggers eradicated by Dylann: 0

how are you doing today agent johnson

naw niggers are niggers
just think of all the church ladies niggers have murderraped

should have bike locked the doors on a black college lecture hall and started a fire instead.

>He went after the most vulnerable and undeserving targets

That was his intention. He wanted to kill innocent blacks as retribution for the countless innocent whites slaughtered by niggers everyday.

>Meanwhile at the OP's house

Wrong, wanted to start a race war
Fuck all actually happened

White people deserve to die bc of all the shit they did to black people

>assassinated a US senator
based

That's the first time I read Dylann Roof's manifesto. He was pretty well spoken.

oh hello there, FBI

Hello FBI. How is the weather in DC?

a manifesto that named the jew, no wonder they shut it down and tried to make an example out of him by tearing down white monuments and statues

Roof is a piece of shit murderer, I hope he gets BLACKED in prison

Hi FBI, slow day?

He was a pussy why didn't he shoot hoodrats

Excuse me sir but Sup Forums is a board of peace. You'll find no support for your murderous ideas here.

If you think that's well spoken you're a fucking retard

no one is buying your larp OR the fake Charletson shooting, fedfag

you retards think this and the other bullshit like Sandy Hook won't be exposed? hah, you're in for quite a surprise this fall. sooner that that maybe

But muh based religious black men

Yeah, dey wuz in church aint doin nuffin

balmy

Is this intentionally ironic?

He might not have thought it through as much as he should have, but he just wanted to make a point.

Sure

i've got some great news for you desu
no one died at the Charleston church
"Roof" is another crisis actor

You're talking out your ass faggot.

From his own mouth:

"I would like to make it crystal clear I do not regret what I did. I am not sorry,"

"I have not shed a tear for the innocent people I killed."

"I do feel sorry for the innocent white children forced to live in this sick country and I do feel sorry for the innocent white people that are killed daily at the hands of the lower races."

Why did he go into a church and not the hood? Is he a coward?
Yes

I used to feel sorry for the victims but nah, people can go cry about the thousands of innocent white Americans murdered by negroes instead. Dylann is our guy, he had the balls to fight back. Yes, he shouldn't have done it in a church and should have gone after degenerate hoodrats instead but oh well. Again, niggers murder hundreds of white people every year. We shouldn't act like Dylann Roof is the worst guy ever for getting some payback. Niggers deserve worse.

He may have thought shooting up a church would start a race war based on outrage.
No one would care if a bunch of drug dealers got killed.

he didn't "go into" anywhere except the stage they created for this poorly scripted hoax

Maybe the FBI wants a race war so martial law can be declared and all freedoms are permanently lost...

Dylan roofs mistake was the he was a fucking pussy, instead of killing the lesser of evils god fearing Christian nigger he should have rolled up into the fucking hood and take out some gang bangers

>Reminder that Dylann Roof's only mistake was getting caught.
It was a stupid target. He was dumb as fuck. He'd have done a thousand times better to blow up an MSM building if he's going to go ape shit and kill a bunch of people.

He also said he wasn't mentally ill.

Purge yourself mongoloid. All Dylann Roof did was help the left.

christian niggers are still niggers, are boy did nothing wrong desu

One gangbanger will probably kill more black people in their lifetime than dylan roof did that day.

He also may have hit a church because of his interest in Rhodesia and South Africa and their rolls in the downfall of both those countries.

Who funded the terrorists in SA and Rhodesia ?
rhodesia.nl/wccterr.html
archive.is/NgGBp

b-but he didn't shoot niggers, he killed based christian black men! kill yourself leddit desu

He thought it through. He chose innocent niggers in order to outrage other niggers into killing white people and starting a full fledged race war. That was his logic anyways.

Any black person falls under the classification nigger. Leave your emotional baggage at the door redditor cucks.

If what he did was so great then why don't you do the same

Why not? You're throwing your life away shooting up anywhere, why the hell would you shoot up a school or a church? Go hunt down ISIS or human traffickers or something if you're going to be a murdering piece of shit.

You first faggot.

He killed a bunch of old people in a church. There are so many more people who deserved to die.

He is a fucking retard and his actione were to nobodys benefit

This is a retarded argument. Because you can't have it both ways. Church ladies aren't doing the things you hate that niggers do. So either you call them all niggers and admit that all niggers aren't bad, or you call the bad ones niggers.

you retards/larpers really need to get educated

South Carolina Church Shooting: 10 signs this was another "false flag"
jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/2015/06/south-caroolina-church-shooting-10.html

Roof had sex with a nigger in jail lol

It might have been a hoax to encourage others to do the same but I think it was real. I doubt the FBI would be the ones behind it though. It would probably be mossad or something...

Could have become an pro-bono abortion doctor

>I'm so pro-white that I don't care if it does more harm than good to the white identity

>Shoot a bunch of old ladies in a church, a pastor, and a few possible niggers
>Get praised as a hero
Daily reminder that whites are just light-skinned niggers with bigger brains.

Yeah, YOU'RE the one who has the truth. Tinfoil wearing faggot.

Post the contents of that blog here in this thread...

he killed a Senator you cucks

Sup Forums is a board of peace. Do not judge the majority by the actions of the tiny minority.

>shooting defenseless people while they were praying
>bravery

No wonder white nationalists are laughed at.

Roof did nothing fucking wrong.

Do you guys think roof cried while he got fucked by a huge black cock in prison

Wrong, he did not keep a bullet for himself

Keep shooting more black senators and see how long you get to keep your guns dumbass. Try using your retarded redneck brain to think beyond DURR DEAD NIGS GOOD

You know how much of a massive undertaking that would be? Come on illustrate a feasible plan to disarm the entire US population. I don't think it's possible

Probably, he needed several stiches. As a homosexual I can say that must have been a huge cock to cause that much damage

True. Guns should never be used except in self defense when it is legal for you to do so.

Can't be that massive if faggots were crying about Obama coming for muh guns for 8 years. You don't have to disarm people, just place so many restrictions on gun ownership that it's not worth the time or cost to obtain.

okay so once you write that into law the millions of existing guns and ammunitions are just going to vanish into thin air, 10/10 idea

soon

You're the retard.

Nigger is a synonym for black people. You don't get to change the definition based on your emotional perception of a few God fearing niggers. You're ruining language for political correct censorship.

He killed a lowly senator who as far as i can tell was hardly a problem to anybody or anything in particular

If he had killed a bunch of gang members or violent criminals he would have done society a favour and he would have had a bunch of supporters on his side too

There would have inevatbly been those on the left who would have vehemently condemned his actions which would have made them look bad in a lot of peoples eyes thus hiving the right more support.

By doing what he did he acheived exactly the opposite. violence without thought or strategy is almost never of any benefit to anybody

>write that into law the millions of existing guns and ammunitions are just going to vanish into thin air
>You don't have to disarm people

Try to keep up. It's about future purchases. Making hard drugs illegal didn't make them vanish either, but you can't go to your local pharmacy for heroin anymore.

comparing guns to drugs is stupid...

Dylann Roof dindu nuffin

Yeah, he's delusional. People don't piss their rifle into a toilet within 24 hours of using it. Also, his argument isn't valid even if they were comparable since prohibition did not work on drugs.

Kill their young, kill their future and the possibility for them to reproduce.

Kill old women who can't reproduce anyway is purely retarded.

So are you gonna do something, or just keep larping for 2 more hours?

>muh old church ladies

You're a fag

>What would you have done?
>Rolled up on the hardest crack den in the city all by your lonesome?
Well:

>Get a small-bore rifle like a .22(3), fit a silencer to it
>Scope out the local gangs loosely, use a drone if needed
>Go out in the evening
>Find lonely nigger gangbanger and/or (max) two of them
>Plug him in the eyes/ears area with a shot, walk/drive off (if shooting from car, always shoot out through passenger-side to avoid anyone seeing a gun)
>Repeat every now and then when it seems safe
Pick off a few here and there, slowly bleed them of members. If you had the expertise, you could do a Beltway Sniper thing, but with a robotics assembly. So a rifle in the boot, aim it with a camera and fire it.

youtube.com/watch?v=OUM1r_444CY
(Yes, I am aware that a .223 & 5.56 is significantly louder youtube.com/watch?v=8VNcoZiVGhU)

Fuck off, ya fag.

You're a fucking cancer.

Another white supremacist larping thread. It's like fantasy football for Nazis.

Sup Forums is fucking inundated with white niggers.