Please stop listening to Alex Jones. Just from this picture alone, you should never take him seriously

Please stop listening to Alex Jones. Just from this picture alone, you should never take him seriously.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bxt_bEDdTTc
youtu.be/tPTrIK0i7b4
youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg
youtube.com/watch?v=wDacOjZbbVw
youtube.com/watch?v=WmytXKe0OcM
youtube.com/watch?v=lgKZ-DnnKlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IOOOZi6TI1s
youtube.com/watch?v=Ssn27xOBdG0
youtube.com/watch?v=ONUzQ4q-Amk
youtube.com/watch?v=g0zt9aCnx14
youtube.com/watch?v=F_zRglOPt7E
youtube.com/watch?v=WPKRQDadIjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=isfJ0xbXwjw
infowars.com/dancing-israelis-arrested-on-911-later-sued-the-govt-but-lost-their-case/
infowars.com/more-israeli-mossad-connections-to-911/
infowars.com/govt-insider-confirms-israels-role-in-911-attacks/
infowars.com/us-mossad-played-roles-in-911-event/
infowars.com/militarization-of-police-in-america-trained-by-mossad/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Leave the humble water filter salesman alone you commie Jew.

i know. i stopped listening years ago.

I stopped listening to him because of Cernovich. I hate that lisping kike so fucking much

And miss out on hearing the absurd hyperbole?

WE KNOW WE'RE UNDER ATTACK, WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!!!

I will continue to listen to Alex because he's right about most everything.

If you can't see through Alex's comedy routines you probably have a broom up your ass from being a filthy leftist sinner.

No one takes him seriously, we just like him desu. If you haven't figured out Alex Jones by now, lurk more and stfu or get out of here

Oh look it's another divide and conquer leftypol shill thread

This, id suggest taking a bow, but there are faggots in here

I still listen to him you fgt. That's why all you shills say don't listen to him. When all he ever has done is talk about how the constitution is a good thing and the second amendment needs to be protected.

Listening to Jones is like stumbling into a conversation between mad scientists, you try to listen for a moment but all you can think is "these guys are crazy and I have no idea what they mean"
but if you've been following the flow of conversation for a while, you get where they're coming from.

Alex also has many beautiful ways of saying "be a man, not a cuck, and don't listen to them or you might just cut your penis off".......or fuck kids for the devil

1 7 7 6

/thread

This.

Related but ever since he started playing the shit out of that song someone made, I've found myself occasionally humming out "I'm gonna stab your daughter in the mall". I need to watch this before someone overhears me.

the frogs are turning gay though
so +1 for alex
he's got a score over 9000 at this point

basically we live in the timeline where everything alex jones said is right (except y2k, he admits he got led down the wrong path on that one. he's not perfect) so get used to it and start filtering the gay chemicals out of your tap water

most of his critics haven't even watched the show or investigated his claims. they just repost mainstream arguments that were regurgitated into their mouths

but i love le based water filter salesman

>Please
You're begging
why?

dude come on, even a broken clock is right twice per day.

hes an entertainer, please don't tell me you take his shit seriously.

youtube.com/watch?v=bxt_bEDdTTc

>it'ts just a joke guys, nobody takes him seriously haha
this much damage control

>2017
>not breaking the conditioning

Guy's hilarious. Kill yourself.

>don't tell me you take this shit seriously
>bring up that one time he was wrong 17 years ago

All the more reason to listen. He is entertaining.

Without his conspiracy theory nonsense, he's basically Glenn Beck who has the better show....which isn't saying much.

Fuck off megan kelly

>literally no argument

I'm gonna go watch now to spite you, wasn't even going to before.

But Alex Jones is so comfy desu :3

Deffinately entertaining
youtu.be/tPTrIK0i7b4

>X is just like Y! Take my word for it!

>conspiracy theory nonsense
if you're not a conspiracy theorist in 2017 then you're basically retarded

did you just look at the thumbnail? Its 45 times that he was dead wrong about a prediction. You guys love to point out and label news organization as "fake news" but defend a clown like AJ? are you guys trolling?

>you know ladies and gentlemen
>we're with the zeitgeist now
>a true... Renaissance, for lack of better terms is happening
>right
>now
>and the globalists fear us for it
>everyday CNN, MSNBC, all those paid-for-play networks produce fake news about me, about Infowars and the American spirit
>WELL WE CAN SEE THROUGH YOUR LIES
>YOU GOT THAT!?
>MEGYN KELLY'S CAREER IS DONE
>CNN IS DONE
>PAY FOR PLAY IS DONE
>THE PEOPLE WON'T STAND FOR IT ANYMORE
>AAAAAAHAHAHAWAAAAAAAAAAA
>...I'm sorry ladies and gentlemen
>they target us and they target you every day
>but together
>1776
>will never yield
>and you too can feel that
>we have
>the next generation in nootropics that restore your essence
>Super Male Vitality is off 30% this week, the globalists hate that too
>you can tell because it's in my daily regimen and it feels goooooood

so are liberals correct to bitch and moan about the nothing-burger russia narrative against trump?

Fuck off shill.

Media Matters , Correct the Record , Shareblue.

THIS IS EMOTIONAL GARBAGE

Fuck off he is killing the MSM!

People acting like that are what the new generation likes, you idiot. It's not like I approve of this but he's thinking one step ahead.

OP is probs an ethnic minority

replace gay with intersex

believing a conspiracy theory being peddled by the mainstream establishment media is basically fucking retarded yes

i mean, they don't trust the government anymore, so that's kind of good. but they still believe the media, which seems shortsighted.

Remember to always do the opposite of what a lefty tells you to do. The very few lefties I know are all broke miserable people who have no idea what's going on.

youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg

He really does have them on video.

yes yes i'm sure you're the only one on earth that understands whats truly going on in the world.

pic related;

>45 times alex jones prevented catastrophe by warning the general public
or
>sometimes theories are wrong and therefore you should stop listening to theories. here's a man that presents the real news and cites sources but then offers his speculations. dozens of speculations a day for years, are 45 times he was kind of wrong. so stop listening to him

these would be better titles for that video

Wheres the Beeef?

I'm having fun watching Alex

Case in point
> spiteful miserable leftist

>no one ever in time have made funny faces for a camera
>you should judge someone based on their looks, not their merits.

Left, you need new tatics.

Heeeeeeenh

Yes as do I.

I have "FUN" watching alex jones show, but I don't take it serious. I can't believe there are people here that take him serious, its literally quite embarrassing

more and more I miss Sup Forums pre 2016 election. some of you guys are nuts.

Is that not the exact strategy the aptly named "fake news" uses against trump?

Why is it that when the MSM does it, its fake-news, but when infowars does it, its, "theories" and speculations that should be taken into consideration?

cheap leftypol shill...

saaaaaged

I predict that you're a faggot.
Holy shit look at that, my prediction came true.

>le broken clock
>le conspiracy theorist

How much did your parents fuck up to produce a snivelling fuckwit like you?

the mainstream media is told what to say, they are under complete control. there are no theories and speculations beyond establishment talking points.

the vast majority of his speculations come true, what more could you ask from any mortal man. also he presents evidence and facts that aren't speculation all the time of stuff the mainstream media could talk about but never does.

Why do people think other people are vapid enough to be turned off by one silly photo?
Oh, that's right. Many people are vapid narcissists.
Great job targeting the female userbase of Sup Forums, OP!

he's just regurgitating what he was led to believe. years ago i was the same way, and i'm quite ashamed. i used that exact argument once attacking alex jones.

then i started watching, at first for the laughs and the crazy rants. then i started actually looking into this shit, and was shocked to find that many of his craziest claims actually held water.

He's actively used by people with ties to the President, like Roger Stone, to spread political narratives the establishment media would oppose. He's worth listening to on that basis alone.

mermully

Can someone competent in editing redo this correctly

This

he admited he did the whole y2k thing because his sponsors sold prepper stuff, he says is the most shameful thing in his career

listen to whoerever you want bro

thank you for your concise and poignant contribution to the thread i'm sure it will be remembered for years to come.

Your welcome, faggot.

SAGE, you fucking kike!

I watched his show and read infowars articles religiously from about 2006-2012 I understand his shtick;

He makes some claim about an impending nuclear holocaust then at the commercial break he's peddling MRE's and supplements for "longevity and weightloss" or he rants about tainted drinking water then later goes on to pitch some water purifier, or he'll have some econmist on screaming economic doom and gloom and then goes on to solicit buying gold.

If you haven't noticed this then you haven't watched his show enough.

Jones is nothing more than a marketer that peddles bullshit to make $$$. He knows damn well that the right are the biggest marks there are.

when I see comments like this, I get a smile on my face. It means that I've won the debate. You have nothing to contribute but insults so I must be right.

>It means that I've won the debate.
The only debate here is on the number of cocks you suck. Nobody wants to debate a guy with cocks in his mouth, user, all we'd hear is "guh-guh-guh" and lots of slurps. Get help.

Just wondering, why should this pic matter if it's apparently fine for Trump to be helped by Russia?

Alex Jones is a CIA disinfo agent, he's one hell of an entertainer because that's his job. If you are seriously taking what you hear from him and running with it i'd suggest doing some more research into what he's telling you about.

ok who should we listen to
styxhexnhammer666?

>He makes some claim about an impending nuclear holocaust then at the commercial break he's peddling MRE's and supplements for "longevity and weightloss"
nuclear holocaust is always just around the corner and could happen at nearly any time, what's your point? buying mre's is probably a good idea just in case. meanwhile his health products are basically just well known herbs that have been heavily researched. it's not snake oil
>or he rants about tainted drinking water then later goes on to pitch some water purifier,
the water is tainted and you should filter it
>or he'll have some econmist on screaming economic doom and gloom and then goes on to solicit buying gold.
economies can collapse all the time and even economists can only speculate when. depressions, recessions, bubbles popping. having some gold on hand isn't a bad idea

alex funds the broadcast with products people watching his broadcast would appreciate. yes, i've watched his show long enough to notice that

:)

thank you for further proving my point. I'm glad I can help you understand the foolishness of taking AJ sersiously.

The fact of the matter is, if AJ had real intel on our government regarding a conspiracy as ridiculous as a fake assassination attempt on obama so that he could pass legislation to confiscate guns, or the "fact" that the "globalists" want to taint our drinking water to make us gay and sterile to decrease the human population, don't you think AJ would have been assassinated by now? You all seem to think every person that's associated with hill-dog is assassinated so why would a guy like AJ (who according to you guys always telling the truth that the MSM tries to hide from the american people) still be alive?

People who watch this unfunny kike clown unironically is a fucking retard.
youtube.com/watch?v=wDacOjZbbVw

>Please stop listening to Alex Jones. Just from this picture alone, you should never take him seriously.

good goy

>Alex Jones is a CIA disinfo agent
i've watched countless videos claiming to have proven this, presented to me by people on Sup Forums and other sources, none have provided conclusive or even convincing evidence. half of texas has family members that worked in the cia, i don't think you realize how massive the cia is and how mundane and beurocratic most of the positions there are. most of the cia isn't even aware what's going on, and many are working within the cia to try and stop it. it's a complex situation. alex being related to people that worked in the cia is not the smoking gun you think it is.

if he's controlled oppositon then why does he do nothing but drop legit redpills all day, i'm just not seeing the angle here

I get what you're saying about him being controlled opp but at this point killing alex jones would only reinforce everything he ever said. There's no way that they'd kill him even if he was telling the truth, instead they'd just discredit him with other means.

But he's been saying that stuff for literally 10+ years.

do you think its healthy to be perpetually paranoid about an impending apocalypse that may never come in your lifetime?

DESU its rather disingenuous of him. Its as if he's "crying wolf," and when something really does happen noones going to believe him, and all because he wants to sell colloidal silver.

>the "fact" that the "globalists" want to taint our drinking water to make us gay and sterile
it is a fact though and yes they do

>2017
>drinking unfiltered tap water
i mean fuck buddy, figure it out

The Y2K thing is pretty bad for him. He admitted that he was paid to go along with it.

you don't know how to have fun, Alex does.

Maybe because he doesn't name the jew and says he is jewish himself...

This

>if he's controlled oppositon then why does he do nothing but drop legit redpills all day
Whether they're legitimate or not, he's garnered an audience that more or less takes everything he says at face value, no matter how ridiculous. Having such an audience means you can work narratives and just total bullshit into his act, again, what he is dropping may be factual and legit, but he still purports the "kooky conspiracy theorist" cliche that ultimately leads to his discredit in the end in various media outlets. He's the poster child for the "oh he's just an insane conspiracy theorist" label, which obviously gets you nowhere in the real world because you're made out to be not mentally sound. Him being a poster boy for this kind of shit allows real hard working conspiracy theorists to be lumped into the same category and ultimately dismissed.

stop shilling fallacies and emotional arguments

do you think it's healthy to not be paranoid when clearly evil people are clearly running shit? the official plans and documents and leaks alone point to the future they are building for us. i have enough pride not to bury my head in the sand and pretend nothings wrong.

the fact that there even is a "they" and that they have been doing evil shit is pretty undeniable at this point in the year 2017. you should be concerned.

"crying wolf" dude this shit is happening, he talks about shit happening now all around us

they put silver in the water on the space station so i dunno

fucking figure it out

LOL this is true. The vast majority of the time if you meet someone that is open about "working for the CIA" they know no more than the lay person about whats really going on. Its like working for the US postal service and saying you have ties to the Trump Administration. Sure you may be 585,000 in line for the presidency in case of a mass assassination of US government workers but you still have no idea whats truly going on.

>the "fact" that the "globalists" want to taint our drinking water to make us gay and sterile
see these videos if you havent already
youtube.com/watch?v=WmytXKe0OcM
youtube.com/watch?v=lgKZ-DnnKlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IOOOZi6TI1s

>mods delete legitimate threads
>but let eshill threads live

really makes you think

Meh, I bought a $100 purifier from a water purifier kiosk in the mall a couple years ago, and it works fine to me....but let me guess, its not good enough and the only one that works is that Berkey pruifier that Infowars peddles?

>Whether they're legitimate or not
buddy just stop. the frogs are turning gay. what more do you need to know about these people?

alex jones is gaining credibility, he always has been. people tune in expecting a ranting madman they can laugh at, and they stay because they start to realize that it's real.

your "hard working conspiracy theorist" that you pretend to care about, is fucking boring, and nobody wants to watch him. easily ignored.

alex jones is not easily ignored. and the insane conspiracy theorist label would exist and get applied to us with or without jones

does it filter fluoride?
if not then fuck your mall filter
if it does then it's fine, and filters everything larger then fluoride as well, which is most things

well you didnt even say what kind of filter it is. the best though is a reverse osmosis system. a distiller is almost as good as it but it cant filter out other liquids mixed in with the water (unless the boiling point of a specific liquid is higher than the operating temperature of the distiller). if you run water through a reverse osmosis system then distill it, you can be sure that its pure water (as long as you dont put it into anything with contaminants possibly on the sides of the container). however the problem with most reverse osmosis systems is that you get noticiably less water at the end.

you should probably put some salts back in the water, distilled water is too pure. there are a number of potential health risks to relying on distilled water. sort of sucks the minerals out of your cells, which is good for a cleanse possibly, but not a good idea for long term drinking. but most reverse osmosis systems include an alkalizer which puts salts back in, to prevent this problem.

i'm not sure why you would distill water after reverse osmosis. that's like shooting a guy before throwing him out of a plane.

literal vampire potbelly goblins

Alex Jones : Israel is Arming ISIS & AlQaeda to Conquer Syria & Stop Iran Pipeline
youtube.com/watch?v=Ssn27xOBdG0

Alex Jones Exposes Jew Control of US Government & 9/11 Mossad Involvement : youtube.com/watch?v=ONUzQ4q-Amk

Israel using AlQaeda to Kill Syrians & Overthrow Assad - Alex Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=g0zt9aCnx14

Alex Jones says Talmud Judaism is Satanism
youtube.com/watch?v=F_zRglOPt7E

Caller Exposes Mossad 9/11 Involvement on Alex Jones Show
youtube.com/watch?v=WPKRQDadIjQ

State Dept Official: Israel & Saudi Arabia created ISIS with CIA - Dr Steve Pieczenik
youtube.com/watch?v=isfJ0xbXwjw

infowars.com/dancing-israelis-arrested-on-911-later-sued-the-govt-but-lost-their-case/

infowars.com/more-israeli-mossad-connections-to-911/

infowars.com/govt-insider-confirms-israels-role-in-911-attacks/

infowars.com/us-mossad-played-roles-in-911-event/

infowars.com/militarization-of-police-in-america-trained-by-mossad/