GET IN HERE

the jew speaks
c-span.org/video/?431749-1/jared-kushner-expected-make-statement-following-senate-intel-appearance&live

>the kike dindu nuffin
>will be absolved
>don jr will still be suspect though

muh russia

Most likely this, did jr testify at the closed session?

he sounds like he's 16

Nah, it'll be Manafort

this kid sounds more autistic than barron

oh wow its already over kek

Finally, he explains himself

I hope he is a good jew

there has to be one out there

Meanwhile now that muh russia narrative has been BTFO presstitutes are quoting twitter (((opinions))) from dnc bots as actual ((((news)))).

RIP leftism. Tick tock, brock.

If Kushner gets locked up or is forced to distance himself from Trump, it would let me enjoy Trump's presidency much more.
He is the Jew sheep of the Trump family and I am worried about him whispering in Donald's ear.

why wont the faggot democrats just let us rule so Trump can go about his business fixing america?

>being this much of a shabbos goy

The absolute state of journalism.

>Meanwhile now that muh russia narrative has been BTFO

The Washington Post's David Ignatius reported that Kushner will turn over all of the email traffic with Kislyak to back up his testimony as well 10 years of contacts with foreign officials.

-

How crazy is that ? Who cares what contacts
the son in law had,

before Trump running for President ?

Hes such a creep,what can ivanka want in him
$$

RIP your oxygen-deprived brain.

>who cares?
No one cares. This ends up obliterating the dem party. RIP shitlery's and obaboon's soon-to-be-prison-raped and then summarily executed imprisoned anuses.

That was my first time listening to Jared Kushner and boy does he sound effeminate as fuck. There's no way he's fucking Ivanka like he should, right?

>kike
>has nothing to hide
What a joke.

Riddle me this Sup Forums...How can we realistically believe the Russians rigged an election if they dont even have a secure line from their Embassy in NYC back to Russia? In his statement, Kushner said the ambassador told him there was no way to do this at his embassy. What a fucking joke. But, sure, goys, they rigged the election.

He also has a pigeon walk. Probably a really smart guy who's nice. Probably a good father as well.

Kushner looks like a perpetual fifteen year old. Not insulting the guy but seriously, does anyone else think he looks a like a teenager?

Cucked by Cuckdeau. Cuckception.

kikes aren't known for their physical prowess

That's the look Ivanka uses before she beats someone. Notice the curve around the top part of her lip... That's aggression.

Bump, don't let retards slide this important shit.