WTF, Donnie?!

Trump supposedly agreed on scandalous Congress sanction bill that creates a law according to which Trump won't be able to remove sanctions from Russia, and he will be able only to put new ones. It will deprive Trump of flexibility in relations with Russia which is not good, knowing that Congress is fanatically anti-Russian now.

This law depriving him of authority to remove sanctions from Russia and hence: flexibility in constructing foreign policy towards Russia, was the only reason for which WH criticized the bill.

If this aspect is accepted, it means that all the rest of sanctions, including heavy sanctions against Western companies building Nord Stream 2 and South Stream will be launched.

German, British, Dutch, Austrian, Turkish and Russian asses will absorb a lot of pain.

WASHINGTON — The White House indicated on Sunday that President Trump would accept new legislation curtailing his authority to lift sanctions on Russia on his own, a striking turnaround after a broad revolt by lawmakers of both parties who distrusted his friendly approach to Moscow and sought to tie his hands.

nytimes.com/2017/07/23/us/politics/trump-russia-sanctions.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tzK9M
youtube.com/watch?v=MAfy4eDe_OM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ezf2mMFbbxA
rueconomics.ru/261399-putin-podderzhal-privlechenie-studentov-k-stroitelstvu-sily-sibiri
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Profit denial
archive.is/tzK9M

You are fucking stupid.

He won't be able to veto it because it'll pass with a healthy supermajority. That's why he's feigning like he supports it.

If congress sees him as a weak president continually, expect more power to be stripped away from the executive branch.

American president should have a flexibility of constructing foreign relations with foreign powers, imo. He should veto it to take care about reputation of his office.

He can't veto it. I mean he could, but then they'd override his veto. This would make him look even weaker.

Well. He could veto it with explanation. WH is not against sanctions on the Nord Stream and South Stream. Trumps administration said many times that these two projects are violating American interest. WH was only against limiting authority of President. So if he vetoed it with the explanation and was overridden afterwards, he wouldn't lose much reputation imo

Again, the fact that a bunch of lawmakers are trying to wreck superpower relations (which could have disastrous effects in Syria, Ukraine, and elsewhere) for political profit is fucking disgusting

Are you fucking kidding me, man? You're seriously playing the Russia is Innocent card AGAIN?

They hacked our fucking election! They should be facing outright war, not these slap on the wrist sanctions.

I can't wait to have a President again who isn't owned and compromised. We will bury Putin alive after we get our balls back.

Signing statement dumbass.

"I construe this section as unconstitutional" etc.

poor roosters...
i don't love russians desu, but this legislation will determine shape of russian-american relations in a long term way.... looks like russians were too succesful lately and they created a lot of enemies for themselves amongst american elite.. americans don't like when a rooster becomes too successful, they want to cut its tiny wings if it does...

This is gonna anger the EU too, just wait for Junker, Tusk or Merkel's statements

Fuck the EU!

t. Victoria Nuland

You sir are a dumbass. The leftists started a red scare 2.0 (the irony of ironies) and then Putin started dumping gas on the fire to hurt Trump's image.

Let me make this very clear for the retards out there- Putin hates Trump. The reason is very apparent to anyone with a brain that can function without sucking off of the media titty. Russia has no real economy, and all they produce is oil and natural gas.

Nukes, lasers, Ukraine, etc... all that shit is irrelevant. With gas prices falling, and OPEC regulating production, all the USA has to do is swipe up their decreases in production and start chipping away at the oil market. Btw I'd call Putin and tell him if he keeps playing games gas will be as cheap as water. This is the same reason Trump chose Tillerson. The media narratives are for the stupid people, oil is where the action is with Russia; shale is eating into the market, the projected increase in weekly barrels next year are astounding for the USA.

Russia and OPEC should be shitting their pants, and the only thing they have in their favor is the leftist media, who basically allow the Russians to directly feed our people their disinformation about Trump.

Whoever wants the USA to produce oil is the most direct threat to the Russians of them all. BTW opec doesn't have the tech built up to compete in the future, and at low prices they won't be able to. Basically they are behind the Eight Ball.

It's not like he has a choice. He lobbied against this as hard as he could, but it passed with a veto proof majority. The only thing he can do is save face and say he's fine with it.

Trump cares about American interest as the first president in modern US history. He removes Banana Care and other shit obstacles, tries to bring back industry to the USA, to make America strong. He is the biggest supporter of export of energy amongst US presidents so far, he keeps the price of energy low. It hurts Russia of course. Democrats don't care about it all, democrats were biggest appeasers of Russia and Russia-lovers. They began to hate Russia lately only because they believe that Russia hacked elections.

So now Russia is hated practically by everyone in the Congress.

I'd rather deal with China than Russia. China is a real economy with an actual bottom line. Russia is just playing influence/power games with the Cold War military they inherited. Plus their oil and natural gas. They have no bottom line or shared interest.

They are snakes, and they are purposefully trying to undermine Trump because of the oil situation. The American left is to stupid to get it. The voters were lied to about Russia to keep the Dem leadership from being fired (rightly so) for the biggest political loss in history. But hey these are the same people who tolerate super delegates so whatever. I'll bet the Dem leadership *cannot* believe that their people actually bought such a stupid excuse. Their heads would have rolled in any other organization.

At any rate, Russia would be a dumpster fire if the US overtook their oil market. This is the most real threat to them. Tillerson and Trump know this. Russia deserves to be destroyed and I can't think of a better way to do it than with Americans working out in oil fields etc. thousands of miles away. Putin likes to play spy games, cloak and dagger bullshit, he needs to understand though what it's like being run down by he steam roller of economic forces though.

You don't think tactically. If you make Russia weak enough and bring it almost on the edge of implosion, it will become your ally much easier. The weaker Russia is, the easier it is to persuade it to cooperate without losing anything in the process.

>archive.is/tzK9M
Now I have seen Hillary push for war with Russia. After Hillary lost to Trump Obama tried to start a war with Russia. Now Congress. Never seen the government so openly hostile to the will of the people. We do not want war with Russia. That is why we elected Trump.

First of all: if war with Russia begins, Poles will be dying in millions, not Americans, so why would Americans care

Secondly: I don't believe that war with Russia happens as long as Trump is the POTUS. That's why here in Poland we support him so fanatically.

OF COURSE GOY IRAN HATES ISRAEL

Did you during the primaries? He scared the shit out of Eastern Euros.

There can never be trust with Russia as long as they don't have a real bottom line. They don't respect the United States because they aren't an economic force like we are. They will always be snakes until that changes. They will never change until they have a real economy. The only way to make them get some skin in the game (common interest) is to destroy their oil only economy. Remember Jamaica when new Tin or Copper (forget which one) mines got opened? They collapsed and are still a shit show.

When they collapse and start building a real economy their main competitor will be China. You will drive a wedge between the two and the bottom line and the oil means too much to China... they will side with us begrudgingly. The only reason China and Russia can currently coexist is because Russia has a third world oil-only economy and China has a real production evonomy so there are no conflicts right now. I like this plan. Weaken Russia and drive a wedge between them and China.

Eastern euros who don't know shit about US politics were scared, they didn't consider the POTUS' limited powers and NATO practically being on life support from the Pentagon. So they gargled all the propaganda and to the point where Trump was accused of causing another 'Yalta', which is and would be ridiculous and so out of nowhere.

Hell no. He sent here to Poland his surrogate Rudy Giuliani who was explaining to us in TVN channel that we don't have to be afraid of Trump and he explained why.. Moreover, during campaign he met with our representatives and said that USA under his rules will be more determined to secure our safety than Obama's administration.

Moreover, he literally won elections thanks to us. Polish-Americans helped him to win most of swing states, thanks to which he became POTUS. He knows it very well, just like people from his campaign, and he was saying during various meetings with our politicians that he won elections thanks to Polish-American support. It is not a joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=MAfy4eDe_OM

So we didn't have much reasons to be scared. I think that Ukraine was scared the most.

Russia won't bow
You take away their oil economy and they will just send bombs.
The western arrogance that assumes Russia won't endgame will kill us.

You overestimate Russian determination. They are just a bunch of very very rich people, oligarchs, billionaires, they send their children to the West to educate/heal them, they spend most of their time in palaces. They are buzzing around your airplanes and doing spectacular military exercises only to improve their bargaining position in reconstruction of the balance of power, but they don't really want a real war. Putin was too scared to even admit that Russian soldiers were present in Crimea during invasion. He still denies that Russian regular army and most elite Russian special forces are taking part in operations in Eastern Ukraine.

They don't want to burn bridges

It happens slow. It won't be an over night thing like with Jamaica. They will just look up one day and the oil market share won't be there because it got chipped away. And OPEC won't be able to raise the prices.

If they are sore losers, let them send the bombs and we will send ours and destroy them also. If they didn't send the bombs when the USSR collapsed, I doubt they will when their oil market is stolen.

The irony to me is that we will look back to 2016-2020 as the time when Russia was pushed out of oil production. This is one of the most significant events I could ever imagine, and it's literally happening in slow motion before our eyes and no one is paying attention.

I also think it's far more likely that OPEC and Russia sit down with the US and NATO in private to discuss things rather than going nuclear. But they will be at the USAs mercy. Actually they will be at the mercy of shale people in Texas.

pocket veto bro

This is what happens when you useless faggots do nothing to combat slide threads.
Fuck all of you. Fuck Sup Forums

>If they didn't send the bombs when the USSR collapsed
America had a favorable rating back then.

Americans brag about winning the Cold War, but Russians didn't think they were losing. Then we discovered the Internet and here it goes, Americans are shitbrains.

they'd override his veto anyways

drumpf is finished

Why not lock up Lady Gaga for taking their money instead of sanctioning them?

2 steps forward, 4 steps back
Thanks for supporting forward progress towards world war just because you like to flaunt the fact that you enjoy getting anally violated

Russia would have never touched Crimea if they weren't prepared to go all the way. They keep themselves leashed only because their energy exports remain. They have a deeply rooted belief that the west's tolerance for war is significantly lower than their own, and they are right.

>at the USAs mercy
They'll never bow.

If you will excuse my speaking about matters that are not my nation's, I will disagree with you (with the amount of foreigners speaking about US politics I think it is fair).

Russians (and other citizens of the USSR) knew they had been propagandized for many years about the success of their government and knew furthermore that it was bullshit. That's why when the wheels finally fell off publicly, the civilians didn't freak-out. It's was orderly.

The Govt knew the USSRs cake was baked too. It was a controlled collapse meant to avoid chaos and pandemonium, one of the few responsible things they ever did. Based on their demeanor however I would have guessed they would just launch nukes if the USSR collapsed- I guess it was just a bluff you know.

>Russia would have never touched Crimea if they weren't prepared to go all the way.

Hell no. Russia touched Crimea (and Eastern Ukraine for that matter) only because Obama destroyed an untold pact with Russia that was began with so called Reset (removal of missile shield from Poland) and Lisbon NATO Treaty announcing strategic Russia-NATO cooperation. USA and Russia agreed that there is a line dividing spheres of influence in Eurasia that was going more or less according to old Ribbentrop-Molotov line but more to the East. Such countries like Belarus, Ukraine and so on were property of Russia. Such countries like Poland, Czech Republic and so on were property of the USA/Germany.

This order was supposed to be valid for 50-100 years.

But since Russia wasn't really willing to coopearte with USA against China anyway, even after appeasing it so hard, and because of lack of success in Syria, Obama decided to demolish this order in a very brutal way, by supporting Maidan revolution and removing Ukraine from Russian sphere of influence.

Ukraine is a heart of Russia, if you try to take it over, Russian elite interprets it automatically as a will to remove this elite as well. That's why we are having all this mess. Having Ukraine in its empire is crucial for Russia, it is a question of survival.

He'd pass a signing statement if he had to. Yikes dude this is [insert current year] go back to civics you dingus.

Russians of Sup Forums on suicide watch

>supposedly
supposedly
t. CNN viewer

SAGE

Yeltsin gives a speech in the US senate where he's glad how everything had turned out. In 1994 he starts to raise concerns about the enlargement of NATO. In 1995 he defies direct orders to leave Chechnya independent. In 1999 he appoints Putin to take over from hence.

It was a ladder of disillusionment & Russians can't fall under the spell once again, it's another circumstances. Back then even the Soviet leader Gorbachev was American friendly. While the opposition to him was more friendly. Now it's the bad, the Kremlin, and the worse, nationalists than would take over the elections.

When you have no economy, and China won't stand by you, you have no choice but to bow or risk Nuclear war and mutually assured destruction from the USA. It's just a desperate threat. Besides I'm more confident in our countermeasures for ICBMs. Not that they would stop 1000 of them, I just think we'd have the stronger position in that conflict. At that point nothing really matters though. If you didn't wipe out the entire world, then you'd just go down as the nation who ruined the planet because they couldn't compete with the USA fairly.

If Russia has already decided they either win or nuke everybody, then let's go ahead and settle this thing so we can all get back to business (except Russia they don't have any real business I suppose).

I don't understand how we disagree. You say all that, and you think Russia won't just get more belligerent as the US asks for more submission?

If Trump signs off on this I'm done with him. It will be a true sign that he does not have what it takes to drain the swamp. I wanted to elect the next hitler not the next faggot that will fuck up our country. Veto or no votes from me.

>(except Russia they don't have any real business I suppose).
and thus they feel they have less to lose

This was well into the controlled collapse phase. Like I said, they already knew it was over.

Russia are just military trolls and like to throw their weight around. Of course they perpetuate the image that they will literally go nuclear if something bad happens to them. I'd call their bluff and run them out of the oil market. Other countries just start building real economies instead of having a shit fit and threatening nuclear war. God forbid you have to function like a real nation. If they had gotten their act together earlier they wouldn't be in this position.

I mean I'm no fan of the Russian government but I'd say the lives of their people and the existence of their nation are worth a great deal.

I wouldn't say that the Russians *hate* Trump. He certainly wasn't their first preference, though. They wanted a Rand Paul or, even better, a Bernie Sanders. Someone who at the very least would not intervene against Russian attempts to reassert themselves as a world power, and at absolute best actually weaken the United States.

Trump was the preferred candidate, but only when it became clear that it was either the unpredictable maverick or Hillary Clinton, who openly agitated for war against Russia in Syria (condsidering that after Trump struck Sharyat Hillary went on TV saying that she wouldn't have warned the Russians and that she would have taken out
the Syrian Air Force, I genuinely believe we would have been in WW3 by now had Hillary been elected). Faced with a choice like that, it makes sense that the Russians favored Trump. That's not wrong. Countries have preferred candidates all the time. I'm certain the governments of France, Canada, and the like did everything they could to ensure a Clinton victory.

Yeah, I'm going to agree with the Russian on this one. Communism was never a good idea, but dismantling the USSR and going all voodoo-economics was a huuuge mistake for Russia. They went from being a superpower to, as several analysts put it, "Upper Volta with nukes." They've spent years trying to claw their way back to the top and and it doesn't look like they'll ever fully regain what they lost.

The whole reason that Russia went from "we all love America" back in 1990 to the belligerent stance they have today is because the US went from promising to rule the world alongside the USSR as equal partners in a new international order of peace and prosperity, to ordering the complete submission of the rump Russian Federation to Pax Americana after the USSR fell.

>I don't understand how we disagree. You say all that, and you think Russia won't just get more belligerent as the US asks for more submission?

So far we have to lose only Ukrainian lives. If Russia attacks Ukraine directly, for example with using 3 rapid-action divisions that it concentrated near Ukrainian borders lately in connection with Zapad 2017 exercise, it will mean that we pushed Russia too hard. Few thousand of Ukrainians will die, and it will be a price of our mistake. But it is a small price to pay, imo, especially if we take into consideration that Russia will find itself even in deeper shit after it does it. There is no reason to reduce the pressure yet, believe me.

Russia will just escalate as necessary because

a. they aren't bluffing
b. the terms are unreasonable.

If you base your political views on "junk food news" all those narratives could be true.

If you base your politics on the way out world actually functions, it's obvious Putin is against whomever will increase oil production. That's just the harsh reality. Everything else is just shell-games and political maneuvering in the media.

Trump is going to explode US oil production which is almost a metaphysical threat to Russia more than any single issue. Trump sent a very threatening message to Russia when he chose Tillerson. It's just oil man- not very complicated.

The us citizens are too stupid to get this so Putin is trying to blackmail trump by feigning support for him. It's actually pretty obvious.

The Russians need to learn that there are indeed times when you just need to shit up, and stop antagonizing certain threats. The hubris will destroy their very primitive economy.

Geopolitics is a gambling. Sometimes you need to risk to gain. Ukraine is well prepared to war in comparison with 2014/2015 now. Russia knows it. Don't forget that Russia is no longer a soviet state. It is a capitalist state with a very shitty economy. It has huge problems with recruiting soldiers, because nobody wants to serve, and especially die, for such shitty salaries. That's why Kremlin must take to the army a lot of poorfags from central asia now, as well as Chechens, but these guys also prefer to do criminal business in Moscow and fuck Russian girls instead of running with machineguns for fkn Putin and his criminal bunch. Chechens f.e. are more loyal to their local muslim lords who take orders from Kadyrov, they are very reluctant to serve Putin directly. These people who fight now in Eastern Ukraine are well paid. They are taking salaries counted in thousands dollars. But Russia is unable to pay such salaries to millions soldiers. Be aware of Russian limitations, before you start imagining that this failed nation of old people and alcoholics is able to conque Europe

>global politics is shaped by the discussion in an online image board

And that is true, to an extent. Russia is benefiting from high oil prices and is trying to limit oil production (they're currently trying to get Saudi Arabia to set a cap). And an increase in US oil production would hurt the Russian economy.

Not everything is "just oil", though, and the idea that Putin is trying to throw out a President that wants better US-RU relations in favor of neo-cons and neo-libs who DO actually want to cripple the Russian economy as well as blunt Russian attempts at expansion is kind of dumb, to be honest.

than why do you have multimillionaire dollar organizations funded to pay kikes like you to shill disinfo and word puke

The last thing Russia wants is someone who is going to refuse to piss around with proxy wars and attack them via the oil market where they are weak.

As long as the Neocons and Dems engage in pissing contests with Russia it makes them appear just as strong as the USA to the other nations. Dragging us into conflicts is ehatvthey desire (they just use their Cold War military to troll). Someone who doesn't want to engage on the battle field but the oil field is literally their biggest threat in the world.

The USA pissing around in Ukraine and Syria only bolsters their position. Sanctions can be dealt with. But when you lose the oil market... the game is just up. It's a killshot and no guns are even needed. Putin knows this. Oil is in fact the crucial variable in this situation even if it isn't the only variable.

Relax. We don't cut ourselves completely from Russia in energy trade. We keep the gate open. It is up to Russia if it wants to cooperate and thrive (at least their oligarchs will thrive, people don't have to) or to go to shit.

Have in mind one thing: Russia has no alternatives to Europe and it knows it. If it somehow decided to go full crazy and destroy us, it gains nothing, only more chaos, poverty, destruction and it would automatically lead to disintegration of Russia. So it is no option.

What options Russia has yet? Hell, not much. Only China and Turkey could be interested in buying its resources. Since Turkey is a drop in the sea, it doesn't matter, especially if we realize that current Turkish "pro-Russian" stance exists only because Turkey tries to get more from the USA: they want USA stop supporting Kurds and want the USA to share air defence technology with them. So far USA refuses to accept their demands thats why they clown around with Russian.

So... The Chinese aint stupid though. They are masters in diversification of energy. They bring energy from everywhere. Russia is only a minor supplier and they don't want to change it for obvious reasons. Putin was so boasting about 30 years contract worth 400 bln dollar that he signed with China. If you can do the basic math, you conclude that it is only 13 bln dollar / year, meanwhile Poland alone up to 2014 was paying Russia 20 bln dollar / year for hydrocarbons. xD You realize the scale now? And you will laugh your ass off if i tell you that Russians pledged to finance building of the Power of Siberia pipeline themselves. Now they lack money, so they force students to build it for free (no joke)

Russia has no alternative to Europe and it knows it, that's why it fights so much, it buzzes around your jets so much, to let her through, so she could join herself with Germany and the rest of Western Europe. So it could save itself from permanent deterioration.

>that Congress is fanatically anti-Russian now.
Um, Vlad...
Your proxy is set to the wrong country.

And YES, all God-fearing, freedom-loving Americans SHOULD be very anti-Russia.

Also, the caps don't matter because shale is finally profitable enough to absorb and production that is forgone in the caps. The prices won't go back up, (at least not because of OPECs caps.) Russia is literally going to be defeated by oil people in Texas (and surrounding areas).

Just when you think you've gotten one over on capitalism, technology comes along, and it fucks you harder than ever before. If you can't beat them join them- Russia needs to grow up and get a real economy it'd be better for them and everyone else including the USA.

Man that George Soros money is going to work right now.

I hate these games. I wish energy industry would just be nuked by a disruptive technology, or US-Russia unify over dealing with a very unwelcome third element, such as radical Islam.

Just venting

Russia seems to be cooperative with Israel in Syria so far. It is a good prognosis.

I'm operating under the principle that if OPEC loses control of the price of oil (already happening), and Russia gets substantially worked out of the oil market, that they will be forced to compete with China as a developing economy (a real one). This will destroy any goodwill or cooperation between the nations. This is a killshot for the US because Russia would either have to 1. ingratiate themselves with the US, 2. move closer to Europe, or 3. outright compete with the Chinese (good luck). I'm not so sure they have already ruined options one and two.

I'd agree except for the fact that these energy games are literally the ace in the hole that could reestablish the USA as the undeniable global super power for years to come. Also China and Russia should be natural competitors in the race to sell Americans their goods, and the sooner we make Russia compete, the better for everyone.

I actually really like the Russian people. Their government is just bringing the whole world down by refusing to compete like the rest of us with a diversified and modern economy. I don't even care if it's right or wrong, it's just the rules of the game.

>they will be forced to compete with China as a developing economy (a real one)

They are unable to do it. They are too corrupted, too demoralized, too weak intellectually, and too old. Improving their demographics with millions of low IQ subhumans from Central Asia only degrades them more. All most prominent American think tanks classify Russia as a fading power that has no chance to compete with American in a long term perspective. So you don't have to worry about them. Everytime you want to assess if the empire is able to project its power to desired degree, you measure its propaganda output. Russia is swimming in propaganda material distributed both : externally and internally. It means that it must invest huge percent of its resources into creation of alternative reality to cover up the reality-shit. You make conclusions yourself now.

Here is the thing, you eastern european shithead: if you want our protection you now have to PAY US.

Oh uh, Poland won't pay even a dime. Moreover, you folks will be paying us. Our minister Morawiecki discussed a huge plan of boosting American investments in Poland lately. Thank you in advance.

Ah, i also want to thank for rising the ERI budget from poor Obama's 3 bln to almost 5 bln in new Trumps budget. Most of this money is invested in American troops stationed in Poland, in our airports, military infrastructure and so on. Kisses!

Poland has actually been one of the few NATO members who exceed the set amount to spend on defense. They're not the ones to criticize in the NATO alliance,

I agree, but the problem is that the moves are already set in motion. Once the regs have been lifted- the American shale people WILL make their money if it's there to make. That's their pathology. Once the regs aren't holding them back, nothing will stop them except the prices just getting too low.

I think it would be best not to let the Russians become a dumpster fire, but it's really not something than can be easily stopped once set in motion. This is all speculation of course (except the bit about OPEC losing control and shale booming... those things are facts).

Translation from retard to human:

If you want be a future battelfied so america can give more food stamps to niggers and serve the jews you got to pay them.

Is there any proof that he gave classified information to the Russians? Or that they "hacked" our election? How the fuck can you "hack an election"?

>Now they lack money, so they force students to build it for free (no joke) t. kurwanigger still butthurt with no sources & still butthurt about muh katyn
Yeah 0/10.

>Poland has actually been one of the few NATO members who exceed the set amount to spend on defense. They're not the ones to criticize in the NATO alliance,

This. We also sent millions soldiers to the American wars, so America owes us

youtube.com/watch?v=Ezf2mMFbbxA

>no sources

rueconomics.ru/261399-putin-podderzhal-privlechenie-studentov-k-stroitelstvu-sily-sibiri

BTW, i made some photos from Polish-American picnic in my city lately. The event was opened for everyone, so people could socialize themselves with American army.

Hell, so sad that we didn't have such cute happenings with soviet soldiers during Cold War. Maybe we wouldn't destroy the soviet empire from inside, if they cared more about us

>If Trump signs off on this I'm done with him. It will be a true sign that he does not have what it takes to drain the swamp. I wanted to elect the next hitler not the next faggot that will fuck up our country. Veto or no votes from me.

Da, comrade!

Cute, isn't it? All these Americans must feel very nice amongst us. No crime. No crazy aggressive niggers on drugs. No spics shitting under themselves. No dirty. No violence. Only sweetness and love. I bet that they would love to stay amongst us instead of coming back to the USA

That's the poster inviting citizens of the city to this Polish-American picnic

And thats another one

Maybe they should, but there's no legitimate constitutional challenge to this law. If there was, he'd be mounting one. Turns out that congress still has a measure of authority in these matters.

>I think it would be best not to let the Russians become a dumpster fire

We don't want it though. We are afraid of nuclear proliferation. We want to keep Russia in one piece. But it must be a humble peace. It can't be a peace doing pathetic military exercises in cooperation with China on the Baltic Sea, sending its nuclear submarines only to show off, in full emersion, so it would be possible to destorying it with practically everything. What if this shit is going to get broken like Kursk, and we will have Baltic Sea contaminated? Who is going to pay for this and fix losses? Surely not poor Russians who don't have enough money to feed their population.

Russia must become cooperative. We want Russia to be our ally, not opponent.

>I think it would be best not to let the Russians become a dumpster fire

We don't want it though. We are afraid of nuclear proliferation. We want to keep Russia in one piece. But it must be a humble piece. It can't be a piece doing pathetic military exercises in cooperation with China on the Baltic Sea, sending its nuclear submarine only to show off, in full emersion, so it would be possible to destorying it with practically everything. What if this shit is going to get drown like Kursk, and we will have Baltic Sea contaminated? Who is going to pay for this and fix losses? Surely not poor Russians who don't have enough money to feed their population.

Russia must become cooperative. We want Russia to be our ally, not opponent.

the baltic sea has significant enough amounts of water to dilute whatever contamination a destroyed nuclear sub could put out

>poor russians not enough money to feed their population
>make them poorer, get them to comply!

Russians are doing the only thing that makes sense. Using their nukes, their military to get leverage in geopolitical situations that are directly attacking their chance at prosperity.

> Russians are doing the only thing that makes sense. Using their nukes, their military to get leverage in geopolitical situations that are directly attacking their chance at prosperity.

You can't get prosperity by destroying everything around yourself if you are shit yourself. It will only create bigger shit that will lead to your disintegration. Russia is not the sun. It is not an economic powerhouse like Japan, or Third Reich, or China. It has no power in itself to conquer countries and still be fed and happy, thanks to supplies. You understand? Their situation is hopeless. Of course, they can nuke Poland f.e., but it won't improve their situation at all. So why would they want to do it?

Yes, indeed, there is one single situation in which Russians would be forced to use nuclear weapon. Not strategic one though, but tactical one. That's because Putin established new doctrine about "deescalatory nuclear strike". It is a relatively new thing, which is another evidence that Russia is afraid more than we are afraid of Russia. Russian military elite concluded that they admit fact of their conventional inferiority. They realize that they would lose conventional war with the NATO block. So they created doctrine about using tactical nuclear weapon against countries of NATO that don't have such a weapon to respond. They would do it in order to force NATO to stop offensive and push out the victim from the alliance. Using tactical weapon against f.e. Poland - even if if the warhead was so small that wouldnt be enough to destroy a single village - would already mean launching a psychological game of escalation. Russians have a lot of warheads to escalate, from tiny ones to huge ones. NATO had only huge ones lately, but the situation is improving in this field.

Poland is currently supplied with such tactical nukes, so it is not really a problem. Our membership in the nuclear sharing program will be announced a bit later though, if Russians still remain stubborn

who the fuck are you, dude, that you know such things?

i don't want to know the answer

>who the fuck are you, dude

Ultimate empire destructor xD