I smoke marijuana off and on

Ill go a few months where im yolo420swagjustblaze

and then I realize how shit it makes my attitude and life in general so I stop.

Marijuana is a dangerous enemy of the west.
it creates apathy, nervousness, isolationist behavior, lethargy.. its bad.

its bad..

why are they pushing this shit SO hard

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zNT8Zo_sfwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

checking my trips.

Also its extremely addictive, about the same as Alcohol.

You sound like you already had those issues, don't blame your shit on nature.

I smoke. It does make me want to be isolated and alone but I live in a city with a lot of spics and niggers so I don't care to leave the apartment unless I'm going to work, working out, doing errands or visiting my 2 close friends on the other side of town.

Other than making me cool with being alone it doesn't do much negative. It makes being bored and unproductive entertaining but desu what the fuck else would I be doing? I have a good job, workout, pay my bills, so who cares?

If weed is illegal alcohol should be as well. You can't refute this.

Cause its fucking amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=zNT8Zo_sfwo

locking people up for it is much much worse

Once you're using it regularly it's not the same like before when it was, say every few weeks or months. It's just like having a beer or two. When I'm alone or with the pals it's chill and ok. But I noticed it fucks me up bigly in social settings and increases my anxiety. I'm a natural autist but weed makes any effort to improve yourself futile. Not to mention the motivation draining and brain fog.

Bitch please, you are treating weed like its some hard ass drug, get more experience and then shitpost.
Ex heroind addict reporting in

reminder that using pot is only for googles.

it is incredibly harmful for any white woman to use any kind of drugs, as they invariably start having casual sex with people in order to get "free" drugs to feed their habits.

white people who regularly smoke pot frequently adopt other aspects of google "culture" - lazy/disrespectful dress habits, gravitation to terrible google "music", etc.

there are whites who can engage in recreational drug use and still lead productive lives and not whore themselves out to ghetto culture and habits. But they are rare.

Weed is very bad. I was pretty much a daily stoner for 15 years and gave it up. You feel better in a few weeks after quitting. By the end the last few years i was like 2 months on and 1 month off then it finally stuck last year.

>I smoke marijuana
congratulations, you have something in common with hippies, who are the reason women wear pants and everyone's a fucking faggot

I used to blaze for years and be a total loser
now I only drink, am a tax paying productive member of society, work out regularly, and have the honor of women sparking up conversations with me

The elites want to turn the population into dumb cattle. Weed is similar to the happy pills in Brave New World.

How about you just admit you're a lazy apathetic faggot instead of blaming a plant for your shortcomings?

>You sound like you already had those issues, don't blame your shit on nature.
Implying nature is your hippie mom

>reason women wear pants

Damn hippies ruined public nudity too?

Your answer is in your question

Also ayyy lmao

(((They))) don't have to push anything. It's a grass roots movement made up of people who don't want to be arrested over bullshit.
Don't push your bullshit laws on me just because you are weak.

That's because messes with your reward system, like any drug. The idea that it is harmless just because people don't OD from it is bs. It tames people. It takes away people's natural aggression.

Does anyone else read post like this in a certain tone that reads it like a troll post? Some posts I cannot read without a certain tone that is a tone I've developed from being on Sup Forums for so long for shill posts. the post reads as forced and disingenuous

its 100% a shill post.

Pretty damn sure it is a troll, if not just a edgy sad faggot who did weed just a couple of times and now thinks he is a cool drug addict.

The cannabinoid that gets you high, thc, is not the constituent that has potential healing effects.

>Also its extremely addictive, about the same as Alcohol.

Psychologically, maybe, the big difference being you won't seize up and possibly die quitting marijuana cold turkey no matter how long you use/abuse it. We're always going to have drug addicts, you might as well give them access to a drug they can't OD on or suffer fatal withdrawal symptoms from.

I smoke every other weekend. I exercise 5/7 days per week, and also work 70 hours per week. I write for money during slow work times. Weed is like the Russia hoax. It might have exposed the truth about a subject, but didn't cause anything

You were a giagantic faggot to begin with, so stop blaming a plant you pathetic fuckface.