1-877-KARS-4-KIDS

K,,,A,,,R,,,S KARS 4 KIDS!

What a lovely Charity Sup Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kars4Kids
youtube.com/watch?v=AE8aW4lxxxo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why would I give a car to some nigger kids for free?

Literally a jew scam

No idea what your talking about!

Kars-4-Kikes

I am assuming like most charities they pocket the cash then make the bear minimum to "aid" the children by making handout pamphlets for the cause?

Seriously every charity just makes worthless pamphlets for their cause especially cancer.

Probably in this case getting cars for free under the "charity" act giving the donators a tax break and then either scrapping, chopshopping, or selling the vehicles to niggers.

Really thinking I should start a charity 1-877-KARS-4-KEK

Literally they use the money to send jewish kids to summer camp.

as his most fundamental desire, the Jew wishes to rape reality itself

Redpill me on this "charity"

Sauce?

write of the car! not the kid!

O shit your right

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kars4Kids

Kars4Kids is a multinational non-profit national car donation organization based in Lakewood, New Jersey and Toronto, Ontario which donates most of its proceeds to Oorah, an organization whose mission is "to give Jewish children and their families opportunities to connect with their rich heritage and traditions."

But kids can't drive....They take your car you give them then they sell it to poor people.

does my car go to niggers?

Jew scam.

I literally saw a massive recycle bin called Kans for Kids filled with aluminum cans. The kikes are scamming everywhere

>I hear my dad contemplating about giving my deceased grandmas old car to these kikes
>have to open his eyes to the situation
>mfw

>Kars-4-Yids

Yeah, no thanks

Worse it goes to kikes

They send you a trophy for your donation :)

youtube.com/watch?v=AE8aW4lxxxo

God almost fries Jew for his degeneracy.