Trump gearing up for raids on cannabis

Make private prisons great again!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DZwAVsAgsLQ
npr.org/sections/health-shots/2015/03/06/390143641/pot-can-trigger-psychotic-symptoms-for-some-but-do-the-effects-last
cbsnews.com/news/marijuana-poisoning-in-kids-rose-after-recreational-use-legalized-in-colorado/
thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/marijuana/mexican-drug-cartels-are-taking-full-advantage-of-colorados-marijuana-laws
nytimes.com/2016/07/26/health/marijuana-edibles-are-getting-into-colorado-childrens-hands-study-says.html
codot.gov/safety/alcohol-and-impaired-driving/druggeddriving
nbcnews.com/storyline/legal-pot/detox-network-sees-pot-duis-spike-colorado-after-legalization-n141231
publicsafety.utah.gov/2016/02/22/public-safety-concerns-regarding-medical-marijuana/
nytimes
archive.is/Tmo9A
ktnv.com/news/price-hike-in-marijuana-causing-some-medical-patients-to-buy-cannabis-on-the-streets-instead
ibtimes.com/marijuana-costs-us-how-black-market-retail-medical-pot-prices-compare-1622362
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"is expected to release a report next week that criminal justice reform advocates fear will link marijuana to violent crime"

So he sites his own journal as a source and then the source says "Is expected"

Wooh boys nice try

get fucked lolbertarians and degenerates

Good. Fucking degenerates can't just enjoy the shit in private like real fucking adults. Legalizing it was a huge mistake. Instead of shutting the fuck up and just enjoying their weed fucking dude weeds and lolbertarians became even more obnoxious and entitled assholes.

Sessions is such a worthless faggot.

Ah well, nigger btfo I guess.

>Sessions is such a worthless faggot.

Hopefully he's fired soon.

>Legalizing it was a huge mistake.

no man, we're going to put an end to slavery once and for all, you can't prohibit things and not be a slave

>We're breaking federal law, STOP ENFORCING FEDERAL LAW!
Degenerates can't get out of their own way.

there is a link between violent crime and marijuana. Not the end users but the people selling it are often violent criminals that would shoot someone over an ounce of weed, at least in my experience.

youtube.com/watch?v=DZwAVsAgsLQ

Good, drug addicts should be shot on sight

>Good, drug addicts should be shot on sight

>cuckservatives
hurr durr marijuana is a vile drug *proceeds to let in millions of spics*
we must continue this war on drugs
*invades Afghanistan and lets farmers grow opium also let's CIA smuggle drugs*

Quit whining

Either call your congressmen to legalize it, or deal with the consequences your panzy

Boo hoo laws being enforced boo hoo

I'm afraid but you are the one who must go back.

Yeah because you totally wouldn't get banned from reddit for saying that >.>

kys r*ddit scum

>FACT
>based on my anecdote

lol nice meme flag faggot

>9 months later, liberals are still pissed at people who voted for Trump

CAN'T STOP WINNING!

WTF I love authoritarianism now

If weed is more important to you than having Hillary take us to war with Russia, take your guns, and irreparably mangle the country for multiple generations to come, you're an idiot.

>implying this isn't just more libshit scaremongering

trump has real issues to deal with. not happening.

>DUDE #fuck the #BigGovernment, we don't need NetNeutrality and the feds interfering in our lives even more LMAO
>DUDE #fuck states rights and #weed, we need to slaughter people who grow plants we don't like LMAO

dude weed lmao btfo desu

See
You know you need to go back to t_d when a fucking leaf agrees with you

Weed is not the problem
It's the people that smoke it and the surrounding culture.
Those people tend to be very violent.
The best way to solve this problem is to create an alternative life style that becomes the main stream in drug culture.

You do this by not arresting people for weed unless they are producing it without a license.

Allowing normies to flood weed culture forcing the previous culture to assimilate or choose another drug like pills,or heroine.

>make America great again
>By fucking state's rights and attacking personal freedoms people voted for

Truly the real fucks are people who voted for Trump

Weed isn't as important as the invasion of my country by shitskins.
If the left would quit playing to subhumans and advocating for the destruction of my way of life I'd actually consider them. Instead they advocate for the destruction of everything I love.
I've been smoking illegally my entire life. This changes nothing for me.

What's up with all the DUDE WEED LMAO threads recently?
Is lefty pol that stupid that they think we care about this shit?

>drug of choice for niggers
>the drug is the problem
Anyone who is against marijuana is a pharmaceutical cock sucking good goy. (((They))) are afraid of it.

>not the end user
Only niggers smoke weed

Manchildren will try and paint this as a bad thing

Good. Fuck potheads and niggers

Good. Marijuana is more dangerous than people give it credit for. It can trigger schizophrenia
npr.org/sections/health-shots/2015/03/06/390143641/pot-can-trigger-psychotic-symptoms-for-some-but-do-the-effects-last
and poison underage kids.
cbsnews.com/news/marijuana-poisoning-in-kids-rose-after-recreational-use-legalized-in-colorado/
The cartels have flooded into Colorado since decriminalization and their pushing it into other states, selling to those under 21, and selling for cheaper prices than the legal stores.
thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/marijuana/mexican-drug-cartels-are-taking-full-advantage-of-colorados-marijuana-laws
nytimes.com/2016/07/26/health/marijuana-edibles-are-getting-into-colorado-childrens-hands-study-says.html
The DUI rate in Colorado has skyrocketed and the involvement of marijuana is only increasing.
codot.gov/safety/alcohol-and-impaired-driving/druggeddriving
nbcnews.com/storyline/legal-pot/detox-network-sees-pot-duis-spike-colorado-after-legalization-n141231

>DPS is concerned about criminal organizations or individuals setting up operations and selling in Utah or exporting out of state.
>In 2014, there were 360 Colorado marijuana interdiction seizures destined for other states compared to the average of 52 between 2005 – 2008 – this is a 592% increase
>Of the 360 seizures in 2014, there were 37 different states destined to receive marijuana from Colorado
publicsafety.utah.gov/2016/02/22/public-safety-concerns-regarding-medical-marijuana/

No profits today

>nytimes com/2016/07/26/health/marijuana-edibles-are-getting-into-colorado-childrens-hands-study-says.html
archive.is/Tmo9A

Fuck federal law and fuck the federal government you boot licking, nigger loving faggot.

Billionaire businessmen are pushing hard for cannabis legalisation so they can profit off of useful idiots

>Only nigger smoke weed
Oh shit I must be imagining all these white trash faggots and Mexicans constantly patronizing the pot shops that are popping up on every corner in Washington state. Good thing you were here to correct me.

No, it's white people who are getting weed legalized and it's white people who are propagating weed culture so every dip shit on food stamps also has a 420 sticker on their junker.

spbp

How can you cite any cartel activity when they only peddle the shit because prohibition created an illegal market for it? Guess who still is going to be pushing it whole it remains illegal? Cartels you fucking simple minded moron. You don't see cartels outperforming Phillip-Morris, Foldgers, or any other commodity that's not arbitrarily against the law.

>Mentioning private prisons
>Not Reddit cancer

Kill all weed smokers

>nativists yet again ruin everything by going hard on drugs and not what actually matters

>nigger lover
>federal law loves shitskins
It's like you've never heard of sanctuary cities.

>visit a gun range in LA
>all patrons are white or asian
>visit a dispensary in LA
>all patrons are black or mexican

the weed isn't making them violent
they're making the weed look bad

This. The federal government (the same kike-controlled government that sends your brothers to die in a desert and floods your country with shit skins while taxing the shit out of you) wants to fuck you in the ass and control everything in your life. They lust for power. They want absolute control. They are evil. Throwing your ass in prison for smoking a plant is just one of many ways they are literally trying to kill you.

I'm assuming this means they're going after growers associated with criminal gangs, IE what the feds do now. Legal dispensaries and people with a few pot plants on their property don't have anything to worry about.

>liberates banking
>messes with healthcare
ah, the next mess. but now that 'they' are looking through the familys finances it may well be the last meddling

Metropolitan cities are cesspools of communists and the seats of federal power within the various states.

Damned fake news.
Fix your standards,
or we'll fix them forever.

Maybe you should have had the nigger in chief make it legal rather than have him tell the police to ignore the law.
It's on your heads for being morons.

Just legalize it so we can discredit it and directly shame everyone who uses it.

The only power marijuana has is the idea that these blazed idiots have that they're "fighting the man"

The sooner America just realizes that these degenerate pot-nigs are just retarded the sooner America and move forward.

>I'm afraid but you are the one who must go back.
That isn't even an English sentence. You're a fraud.

>shame me
Lol go for it faggot so long as you don't persecme by throwing me in a nigger filled dungeon.

how's the sitation like in .ro? I'm going to Cluj soon

*persecute me

That never happens now fuck off with your persecution complex

>no one ever goes to jail for weed

Guess how I know you're retarded?

Cops are dumb and they will never catch me, but the risk makes me very nervous and paranoid and I don't like it.

>I can't read
Bullshit, there's a black market for everything whether it's illegal or not, you can buy fucking bags of chips, liquor, car parts, etc. off the black market. I straight up said they're selling it for cheaper prices than the legal alternative and pushing it into states where it's still illegal from the states where it is legal.
Fuck off Juan or ICE will be paying you a visit.

Please give me the statistics on the number of people that go to prison for a first time offence of possessing a small amount of cannabis. You can't because it doesn't happen and if it did happen you wouldn't be talking openly about breaking the law

The margins are low as shit on black market legal goods therefore the criminals are small time. Illegal black markets create billion dollar criminal organizations.

>If it's legal there's no market for illegal products
>Oh shit, what do you mean cigarettes are a huge black market?
The cartels still grow the shit and sell it for cheaper because the taxes on the legal stuff is so high.

>blazed idiot thinks he's "fighting the man"

Is that so many big cities are refusing to enforce federal immigration law? There's a bill going through Congress that specifically strips federal funding from sanctuary cities.

you have to go back m8

Are you being retarded on purpose? Yeah, technically there's an illegal market for MLP toothbrushes, it doesn't mean that they are better than the legal ones already there you pedantic moron.

But it does happen. I don't have any stats but it absolutely happens. It is rare if you aren't carrying a lot but it happens.

>The illegal markets created by prohibition justify the prohibition.

I'm sorry you're that dumb.

It happens but you can't cite any statistics for it. Possibly because it doesn't actually happen and if you were to admit as much it would smash your illusion of fighting against persecution

You act as though the people in federal power are the same ones who wrote the laws. They did not write the immigration laws and those city communists would gladly change the laws to open borders if they had that kind of power.

Will never happen. Next...

And states legalizing it isn't stopping it, if anything they've just opened the floodgates for the black market. They're still selling plenty even in the states where it's legal cause their prices are lower than the legal alternative. As for the thing about margins the cartels have become the Walmart equivalent. Increasing numbers of people on medical marijuana have chosen to buy illegally cause of the lower prices.
ktnv.com/news/price-hike-in-marijuana-causing-some-medical-patients-to-buy-cannabis-on-the-streets-instead
ibtimes.com/marijuana-costs-us-how-black-market-retail-medical-pot-prices-compare-1622362

I guess he doesn't votes

Checkd n wept
best post anyway.
Here is your (you)

Good, legalized weed would just fall into monsantos hands anyways.

The war on drugs was a huge fucking mistake.
>But all those niggers in prison user

Yes. But all those niggers who are felons, now have an excuse to not work and be criminals. The war on drugs has been the biggest blue pill for nigger nature this country has ever seen. It's provided a built in excuse to way they are lazy and worthless.

Also, it's now catching up whites in it dragnet. End this failure now, legalize and tax.

You're not even American. Like I said it's rare but it does happen. It varies on the state and county that you're in.

But that's really not the point. Getting arrested will cause exceptional harm to someone's life regardless if they go to jail or not. That's textbook persecution you facist pig.

>The war on drugs was a huge fucking mistake.
There is no war there's just cretins like you pretending you're being persecuted despite the fact that you only admit to breaking the law

Sweet, all the degenerate libs are going to be purged.

People don't care about nit picky quality or strain of the weed they're getting. They just want lower prices for something that will get them high. It's economics 101 dipshit.
>cities are bastions of federal power
>now says city government aren't the ones who write laws or are in power
>sanctuary cities literally passed laws forbidding law enforcement from asking about immigration status
>he doesn't understand the system of federalism
>implies the federal government and a city government are the same
Yeah, you don't even understand the situation do you?

Stop being retarded on purpose.

There's no way you think that the government inflating the price and/or just prohibiting it altogether and creating these illegal markets is justification for keeping it illegal. No one can be that stupid.

You have no idea what you're talking about. There is a war being fought in this country, it's to fill the private prisons and provide sweet military toys for local law enforcement.

It's still not legal here in California. You're still required to get a medical license for recreational use. That would explain why people still by from dealers. People don't want to be on a list. It doesn't really matter to me your always going to be put on a list anyhow. It's like the legalization didn't really do anything at all. I thought when it would become legalized her it would be like how they have it in Colorado.

>DUDE, #fuck the #Constitution, we need to take people's guns because muh chilluns

When you support a nigger's tyranny for eight years, don't be shocked when the opposition takes everything you love away when they get an opportunity to call the shots. That nigger burned too many bridges. I don't even give a shit about pot, but if cracking down pisses off ex-Obama voters, then we should crack down on every single one of them.

If you think that legalization actually increases the size of a black market then you're a certifiable dumbass and I'm done talking with you. Take an Econ class. Read a book.

If there's a war on drugs why isn't your prison population in the 10s of millions? Oh because there isn't a war on drugs and you have a persecution complex

Ok, so you're just being retarded on purpose or you are genuinely that inept and sheltered from reality.

You're twisting my words like a shifty kike. You are a kike, aren't you?

Bullshit. I read that The Hill article as well, here is the only source for it
> The task force revolves around reducing violent crime and Sessions and other DOJ officials have been out there over the last month and explicitly the last couple of weeks talking about how immigration and marijuana increases violent crime,” said Inimai Chettiar, director of the Brennan Center's Justice Program.
> We’re worried there’s going to be something in the recommendations that is either saying that that’s true or recommending action be taken based on that being true.
The whole basis of the article is speculation about what the 27 July memo will contain. What we know up until now is what's in pic related and I truly doubt it will change due to Sessions adherence to state's rights.

>highest incarceration rate in the world
>make it higher

Don't bin that knife and kys senpai.

>>implying this isn't just more libshit scaremongering
>trump has real issues to deal with. not happening.

This so much

>muh weed
lmao

Still didn't answer my question. People openly admit to breaking the law on social media so why aren't all these people in prison? It's because there is no war

That one faggot that kept reposting the "Trump has done nothing to stop marijuana" pasta just got utterly and completly BTFO

People care about the strain the same way people care about what kind of alcohol they consume you fucking moron. Not everyone is a degenerate who will drink or smoke whatever is put in front of them.

Stop acting like everyone who smokes pot is Joe fucking Rogan.

No, let it stay illegal so gangs will sell it, but cigarettes and alcohol are good for you

>there needs to be even MORE people in prison!!!!

America already has the highest prison population of any other country, what more do you fucking want

>How dare they promote an issue that's still an issue globally?
While there are some people, that definitely should keep their hands off of weed, you wouldn't define the alt-right movement by dweebs walking around with their hentai cushions wouldn't you

Perhaps people who willingly break the law should think twice before they fund criminals then shouldn't they
>but cigarettes and alcohol are good for you
Not an argument for legalisation it's an argument for stricter laws on those