My local Taco Bell

Why are you eating at taco bell you fat fuck.

They're like old timey folk negros. It's kind of charming

people working at a fast food are retarded, what a surprise

Because tacos are good. Quesadillas are good. Burritos are good.

What language is that supposed to be?
The black tongue of Mordor?

#fightfor15

Taco Bell is delicious and cheap food,especially great when you're bulking..
You won't get fat unless you eat it everyday, you fat fuck.
t. 180 lbs of muscle.

Gringo is want know let us

I went to McDonald's this morning, ordered 2 biscuits and gravy, and a bacon/egg/cheese biscuit with hasbrowns. They gave me 2 bacon/egg/cheese McGriddle's. Went inside, got my shit, they forgot one of the biscuits and gravy and my OJ. Stupid Mexican working the counter couldn't even look me in the eye because he knew he was retarded and I was well entitled to kill his entire family.

I hope they all get stage 4 AIDS in their assholes.

If these jobs paid $15/hr, they would attract higher skilled, higher caliber workforce, leading to better service. This, in turn, would lead customers to behave in a manner reciprocal of the vastly improved service they're receiving. It's a win-win

Me english bueno

Yo darle duro

And that's the manager, imagine how the burger flipper talks.

>go to Fatburger
>it closed down some time in the previous week
>paper sign on the door reads "SORRY WE ARE CLOSE "

And Fatburger was the best place in town.

My local Taco Bell is staffed entirely with blacks it's also a KFC. The employees are all wearing hats and shirts that say ZINGER on them.

i think it's a Moria orc variant.

kek

Hahahahahahahshahahahaah

You be hella dumb

What do you expect?

Taco Bell employs high school dropouts and pays minimum wage.

Bruh, I can't even afford a Big Mac combo anymore, and if I could, it's not worth the $7. Unless it lowers the prices on food, I will continue to make my own shit at a fraction of the cost. What your saying is that at that wage, and the rising prices as a result, it effectively becomes fast food for a higher class clientele.

No, theyd just be forced to pay that amount to absolute retards. I work at a food service place (not a big name though) and I'm such a model employee they are making me the manager soon because the current manager does give a fuck. I'm gonna quit that shit and go back to college. But this dumb faggot recently joined and has repeatedly called out of work. And we have this issue all the time. I mean I do some dumb shot but I am quite literally the best employee at this job which invoke making food, cleaning tables, and being somewhat friendly. And I'm an /r9k/- tier anti-social fuck and I still manage to cause people to actually call the owners to compliment me on the customer service.

Most of my co-workers are white, too. I don't even want to know what the nightmare of McDonald's or KFC is like, interms of how lazy and retarded the employees are..

Wrong. If they get forced to pay $15 an hour, Taco Bell and other fast food chains will step up the pace of fully automating their restaurants. They already have a computer you can walk up to and order your food. Next step is you'll just order on their app, drive up and grab your food from the window after order confirmation. No employees needed.

Does AIDS go in stages like cancer? TIL.

Why are they so afraid of using "are"

I know you're going to say that it was for more than one person, but that's alot of food for one guy....

It's just another language based on English language, used by African-American population. What's the matter OP? You aren't racist, are you?

> zinger
Well, that's their chicken sandwich. Spiced, because brown poz.

Cause are language be unique and sheeit

That's proper grammar in the south though...

>Wrong. If they get forced to pay $15 an hour, Taco Bell and other fast food chains will step up the pace of fully automating their restaurants.

I see nothing wrong with either. Let' do both.

I stopped going to fast food to stop supporting an unhealthy industry supporting third world jobs

What? lol no. Not at all. Maybe OP works out. That's a standard bulking meal.

Why not raise min wage to $30?. What happens is that these restaurants can demand that their workers have a CIA (culinary institute degree). That means higher prices, which means it prices out people who can't afford those higher prices. These people are pricing themselves out of a job because their skills don't match the wages. At $15 you could probably get a washed up chef who could bang out 50 burgers in 15 minutes than a greasy 18 year old, but everything is almost automated already that the wage increase doesn't match the productivity. Thus automated tellers.

Pay the robot maintenance workers $15 an hour. We all get cheaper food. I'm in.

ReviewBrah gave it acceptable/10

Except for pizza, the supermarket meals to go and maybe Tim Hortons, I don't do those places any more.

You need to calm your ballsack.

They have an innate fear of verbs because verbs imply action and action implies having to do something, which frightens them immensely

>Mfw i can barely speak english but i am still better than people born and raised in burgerland

taco bells good m8, its really not that bad for you

Nothing surprising.

There are lots of AIDS strands, and fags try to collect them all like Pokemon

>Letting Blacks prepare your food.

Nice, some authentic Mexicans work at yours.

makes me miss segregation

blacks used to just be cute

this is the only opinion that matters desu

I went to McDonald's inside the Walmart the other day while my dad and I waited for tires to be mounted on his truck.
I bought 2 spicy McChickens, medium fries, 2 large sodas, and a small rolo shake for $3.60 with the app. The shake fries and one of the chicken sandwiches was free.
The tires were also being clearanced and my dad saved $400.

they got their point across and understand what they mean. A+ use of language.

your dad probably bought expired tires and now hes gonna die when they disintegrate on the highway

I can't wait until the automation gets so get that when I get hungry I just pull out my phone and push a button, they teleport the food into my belly, and a few hours later I push another button to teleport the shit out of my ass. All the time I waste on chewing and swallowing and shitting I can use for more important things.

Why not just pay them 50 billion dollars an hour?

This. Get a burrito and most of it is rice. It's the tacos that are mostly meat which you have to watch out for.

He dead?

>Build the wall! Fuck Mexico! Beaners suck

Goes to a Mexican themed fast food """restaurant""" which employs illiterate Mexicans.

Taco Bell doesn't hire Mexicans, only blacks. KFC is the opposite

I haven't checked the date code but the model was first produced 2 years ago.

I will never understand how people actually go to Taco Bell. It's so shitty and incredibly overpriced compared to all the fast food joints around me. Their shitty combos are all 10 bucks and their value menu isn't cheap at all, and you just get a dinky burrito when you could just go to a corner shop and for a similar price get good food in a large portion.

Maybe he didn't make eye contact because you look like a fat fucking clown

If these jobs paid 15 dollars an hour, I as an electrical engineer would get a juicy pay bump for building their automated equivalents.

Holy fuck i hope you're trolling. I manage a pizza place and one of my employees had the balls to freak out and leave because we got busy and he was "too stressed out." Then he said he wasn't getting paid enough and would be a better worker if he got a raise. If you want a raise then don't have a shitty attitude. Having a federal minimum wage is commie bullshit

Yeah... Probably.

THEY NEED $15 FOR THAT

Del Taco master race coming through.

$5 Double Chalupa Box

Why do you eat a Taco Bell?
Are you a fat, brainwashed corporate consumer programmed by TV commercials?
Are there no real taco shops in your city?

Mmmmm. Fake corporate "Mexican" food. Made with Monsanto!

lol 180 lbs

im 5'8''(inb4 manlet) and 201lbs of muscle. In fact im gonna go row 5 plates today for reps. Feels good.

A mexican is a filthy animal.

kys lardass

Unfortunately this is true. I know Mexicans that are easier to understand than the "urban youth" that are well into their 40's and up.

Working the night shift at a 7-11 is one of the funnest jobs I ever had. Though the town is a safe one, by that I mean mostly white, we do get stray Californians that talk like that. You can tell they're Californians as they announce it immediately.

"yeeuh yeeuh bozz, emmee git und mawb weds wan hunnits."

"To be clear sir, did you mean to say that you have selected Marlboro Red one hundreds?"

They can't even nod right. They just kind of roll their head around like a bobblehead figure.

>180lbs of muscle

Kek how does it feel being sub 6 foot?

t. 6'2 205lbs lean

it's just missing one of the backwords "e"s

>leading to better service
Who care from service, people just want their cheap fast food

>people
that nigger manager isn't a person, lurk moar

I like to think that I could perform better than those women, but if so many of them are that terrible, then I'm probably overestimating my abilities.

taco bell meat is mixed with silica, FDA says its gennaraly safe , wtf that means . It says do not eat on the oxygen / moisture absorbing silica packets . yum . yummy !
BTW - silica is also used on seasoning powders like whats on your Doritos. ( not labeled )

Because its the traditional food of our people of course

> We isn't close
> Our lights isn't working

> Denounce manager to customers

Professional skilled workers immigrants for sure.
Denounce them to ICE, deport and maga.

Dont laugh, I work the art of the taco

>order 10 tacos, they only bring 6, "sorry user, you'll have to wait, meat hose is clogged again"

t. Turks claiming to be Aryan

Show us your tits with a time stamp or gtfo.

>I'm currently listening to the 105.9 radio station in Los Angeles and the girl on the station was talking about "I Love Lucy". She talked about Lucy's race, where she described Lucy as "both black and white". Hilarious!

Just go to a real Mexican restaurant, user.

that is a black person typing. You can tell because they can't conjugate properly. Mesicans jus mis ou letters from wurds

bitch you don't even put cheese on them. bad hombres, indeed.

If you put cheese then it becomes a quesadilla, you uncultured swine

I believe the authentic name is el taco supreme

How did they knew your name?

you are really overestimating these women, they all look tiny, no weight or strength to even control the bike.