REE WHY WON'T YOU LET ME BE A GOLD DIGGER

Roastie gets ass-pained about people not putting up with women dating up in society and turning their opinions against them
archive.is/zkphl
Fucking autism from women
ESPECIALLY leaf women

>I don't want to date men who have money similar to what I do
>I'll date some rich guy
>No I'm not gold digging
>Stop saying that
>I SAID STOP
>REEEEEE I AM A GOOD HUMAN BEING
>I know I'll write an article to say that everyone who doesn't like me a is a bigot, that'll show them

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/3ggyw3/woman_marries_millionaire_husband_after_he/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3525528/Judges-say-ignore-pre-nups-unless-couple-rich-Warning-majority-agreements-waste-time-courts-instead-base-decisions-fairness.html
beierlaw.com/blog/can-prenuptial-agreement-overturned/
youtube.com/watch?v=uaRkkN7MQuw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what's wrong with gold diggers? As long as she is loyal, kind, and pure of heart, she will make a good wife who will produce white children

>Golddigger
>Pure of heart
Golddigger cares about getting a marriage contract, then leaving you for the next guy who has more money or a better dick. Even if you're the Alpha of Alpha's, a golddigger might stay with you but for the wrong reasons.

You cannot judge the value of another person based on their bank account and be a good fucking person with a pure heart, sorry.
I'm glad she feels like she's getting shamed. She's behaving shamefully. It means our western society is getting at least one thing right.

The only thing she is loyal to faggot is money, they literally are morally bankrupt human beings

Easy for the guy, just get a prenup and throw it down at marriage time. If she walks, fuck it, start over and get another chick.

Gold digger chicks are like e-celebs, once you change the equation and remove the shekels, you figure out really quickly what their motivation is. Shekels, shekels, shekels.

Why do both genders feel they're in a no-win situation?

If women could be rich without men they'd be single cat ladies

>sabrina
wop/quebec cathonigger caliphate mud
kill it with fire

>just get a prenup
>pirate.
Its gets thrown out in court alot too.
Fucking idiot.

Sabrina don't just stare at it

One gender IS in a no-win situation
One gender is fucking worthless garbage that finds excuse for it's shortcomings

Guess which ones which

How can they throw out a prenup, it's a signed contract between two consenting adults

HAHA

the only problem with "gold digging" is when the loyalty is to the money/power, and not the individual behind it.

look, if you want a society where women don't work outside the home, and commit themselves to a husband at a young age, and you want them to stop race mixing with garbage, then you want women who make the best possible mate selection they can make; you want women to look for high status males.

what's a high status male?

someone who is powerful, assertive, dominant, and comfortably wealthy. wealth is the sign of success in our society.

what society shouldn't accept is women bouncing from man to man, chasing wealth.

no-fault divorce should be eliminated.

the social contract is: a woman gives her youth and chastity to a man; a man gives her wealth, protection, and loyalty, and this is the arrangement that leaves both parties satisfied, and is the best arrangement for producing the next generation of white children.

t. wealthy guy who married a 20 year old and has 4 white kids.

>i wish i could go back to being this naive

More than likely a woman that doesn't need money would just forgo the betabux process and simply be a part of Chad's harem. Collectively all those women supporting Chad would free up more time for him to go to the gym, plow the harem he already has, and attempt to add members to it.

>worth close to $40 mill
>live in a $5 mill apartment
>own a $200k cuckshed in a bad part of town

When I meet a woman I like, I pretend to rent the cuckshed and downplay my role in the company I work at, to weed out the gold diggers.

Turns out every woman is one. But at least they all put out on the first date as soon as they step foot in my apartment.

Never marry. Ever.

I will say it again and slowly this time: The only way to win is to not play the game in the first place. Prenups are not guaranteed safety.

>prenup
kek, thats just a way to give lawers money. My neighbor had one, his wife decided it wasnt fair when she devorsed him, he had to spend multiple millions on lawers for him and her to fight about it on court for 3 years, then they decided the prenup should be honored. The guy still lots all that money on the lawyers.

*guy still lost all that money.

Apparently there's a fairness standard that can be applied to prenups that I didn't know about.

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/3ggyw3/woman_marries_millionaire_husband_after_he/

"In some countries, being in a LTR with someone where you move in together and live together for some time as de factos can still grant the ex-partner your assets should you break up."

JUST

Prenups can be thrown out in most countries. My lawyer told me they are useless here in Norway, unless you get a written statement from a psychiatrist, and have several witnesses as to confirm that she is not under duress while signing.

And even then there are many cases that are thrown out.

>i was not in the right mindset when i signed this
And its thrown out that easy

Agreed, nice redditspaced LARP

That logic seems so foreign to me... yet sounds so good..

yas queen slay u strong independent woman u go girl u can do no wrong

I read the whole shitty article.

The only argument it put forth was the idea that golddigging is fine because women could really use the money.

Journalism folks.

Come on, that's standard woman behavior. Spend some time on some of the sites here

theshitlordhub
blogspot
co
uk

like Chateau Heartiste or even Roush, and learn the nature of women.

People always say that prenups "get thrown out a lot" when they're brought up here, but nobody ever posts statistics. Uncharacteristic for Sup Forums considering how often we justify our distaste for women and niggers with verifiable data.

You are either very young or a shut in. I dont mean this in an insulting way. You just havent talked to the right people if you think this way.

You need to talk to older people. Work friends. Your parents friends. If youre young, chances are most of your friends arent married, and the ones that are, are still in the honey moon phase before life and kids make the marriage very difficult.

Talk to someone who has been thro a divorce. Talk to a few. My dad brought me along to his buddies cottage once. Just once. But they all knew someone who got soaked in a divorce. With a prenup. They all warned me.

You need to have these conversations with other men.

Im am NOT saying dont get a pre nup.

I am saying if the prenup is your only defence, youre in for a world of hurt.

Google law cases where a prenup gets thrown out by a judge. You wpuldnt believe some of the bullshit they pull.

>but nobody ever posts statistics

Why don't you do a quick google search? I have no idea about the rest of the world, but as for Norway I choose to trust a lawyer who charges me $700 for an hour of his time.

>please spoonfeed me

Just google it.

Agreed. I'd be very interested to look at the numbers.

Bury her alive with a straw and cheetos. The guy deserved it for not punishing her. Check on her every now and then to make sure shes doing okay. Maybe give her some poop duritos to eat every now and then.

Bill Burr was right: gold diggers are the wife-beaters of men. The article could be easily written for the opposite sex:

>In defense of the wife-beater and the fight for class, economic, and gender equality.

Listen, bitch. You can be a gold digger if you want, fine. But you can't have your cake and eat it too. There's nothing moral nor honorable about being a manipulative materialistic whore that avoids hones hard work to take advantage of an older richer man.

I know a few women like this. Well off, single, cat lady.
They're as miserable as the poor single cat ladies.
A woman without a man is a rudderless ship.

...You have no idea what the fuck a gold digger is....

Gold-diggers rank under whroes as far as I am concerned. Whores are pretty upfront about what they do, sex for money.
Golddiggers pretend to like somebody to steal their wealth. That is fraud, a despicable crime by greedy people without a conscience.

You wish

Not the answer you want, but it's actually very hard to get statistics on this. Family courts do not operate like real courts of law. They're independent, almost entirely autonomous little kingdoms where the judge's authority is complete. They don't tend to operate in public, probably because they know that if they did they'd be hanged.

Talk to literally any family lawyer about their thoughts on divorce court and prenups. It's very enlightening.

>Prenup

At least in America, shit's basically a placebo and depends all entirely on the judge of the case. If the judge doesn't feel it's fair (which they won't because the name of the game in family/divorce court is to milk the fuck out of the richer spouse), they can legally throw it out and just say "Fuck you, give her >50% of what you owe: she's (illogically) entitled to the lifestyle she's accustomed to."

>gold digger
>loyal
>kind
>pure of heart
Pick 1

That isn't how burden of proof works, this isn't Sup Forums. Go fuck yourself with your "spoonfeeding" bullshit.

>Why don't you do a quick google search?

I can. I'm just remarking about how the idea (meme, if you will) that prenups are useless is practically gospel around here but, in all my years seeing it posted here, I haven't seen one fucking inforgraph or a specific study sighted. It just activates my almonds a little.

>I choose to trust a lawyer who charges me $700 for an hour of his time.

Well bully for you Lars, but that's still just (extremely expensive) anecdotal evidence.

>Not the answer you want, but it's actually very hard to get statistics on this.

Better than "just look it up yourself :^)".

>its good im a parasite that does not work or add vale to society in any way

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3525528/Judges-say-ignore-pre-nups-unless-couple-rich-Warning-majority-agreements-waste-time-courts-instead-base-decisions-fairness.html

beierlaw.com/blog/can-prenuptial-agreement-overturned/

I'll give you a screencap of my online banking account if you'll admit you're a jelly poorfag who will never amount to nothing.

Deal?

>"let me be the giant, ploting, parasitic leech that I am whaaaaaaaaa why are you being mean to me let me suck your blood"
Feminism was a mistake

I think the problem is, if you have to get a pre-nup in the hopes that your future wife won't bend you over and royally fuck you, why bother getting married to begin with?
If I can't trust a woman enough not to eventually fuck me over and ruin my life, why the fuck would I ever marry her?

A cynic could say that both are both.

I'm seriously considering "converting" to some kind of fundamentalist religion, like mormonism. Yeah you have to pay tithes, but it's cheaper than marrying some whore who divorces you because she's "just not happy anymore".

No fault divorce should be illegal desu.

Ah fuck, you're telling me you're getting the consistent nightmare result of my possible Rich guy plan? That's what I'm most scared of: (possibly) getting rich before getting married to an honest wife and then never being able to find a trustworthy partner because I keep getting bombarded by gold-digging whores pretending to be wife material.

> In this sense, Depression-era gold diggers can be seen as torchbearers for feminism, pushing issues of class, gender and morality forward.
that's a bit of a stretch

>an entire gender
lol. She doesn't think highly of her co-vaginas. At least she admits men never had the option in the first place.

>the broken system which did this to the gender
Every day we stray a little farther from gods light

Unfortunately...

I still have hope. But it's been 5 years now, and every single woman turned out to be more interested in wealth than anything.

I still take women to my cuckshed every now and again, but when I lie and tell them that I make $50k/year and probably won't be able to purchase a home, ever, due to the insane real estate prices, their interest usually fades.

that's no efficient, humans need to be free to break social bonds if greater opportunity exists elsewhere, anything else is modern day slavery

Alimony in general needs a cap and it should be a low one. If you divorce your partner you should not have access to his ressources anymore.

Just as the interest is finally faded, pick them up for one last fuck in a nice car and take them back to your real place.
Let them see what they lost, materialistically, by being materialistic.

Well then don't sign an agreement in front of your family, god, and the government, saying that you agree to its terms for all eternity.

Unless someone is actually abusive, you shouldn't be allowed to divorce. That's the whole fucking point of marriage.

See Also Google "Prenups Overturned"

Marriage is viewed just like a business partnership. Wherein both parties are equally eligible to the income produced, regardless of who works.

The woman "produces" equally valuable labor as the man, whereas she takes care of the house, cooks, cleans, etc, etc.

In reality this usually isn't true. But that is the way courts look at it.

I wish i could get married and gi on a honeymoon. But women have other interests these days.

Women are more sociopathically vindictive than men. He does that, it'll be no surprise that a former date of his will claim rape - especially since he's a rich af user with a lot of wealth to sue for. Even if he's proven innocent, he'll always have the stigma of "That guy was accused of rape!... Something had to happen at least or maybe it's because he had the better legal team, slimy fuck."

No, his plan is fine as it is. He shouldn't get cocky.

>Before the fall, there was pride.

I agree, but less people would get married if it was that permanent, less people getting married=degenerate

I did that a few times to begin with. But you fuckers had me become insanely paranoid of being falsely accused of rape, so I don't like to rub it in their faces, in fear of the potential backlash.

Not in the case of gold-diggers, the man accumulated his wealth before he met her.

why do you live in a fucking apartment

This is true as well. Hell hath nor fury....

Marriage as it stands now is already pretty degenerate, as it incentivizes divorce, which fucks up more white households than anything else.

Marriage rates were higher in the past when no fault divorce wasn't a thing. So long as you have strong social shaming keeping women in check, society works just fine.

It still works just like that. Women usually aren't eligible to receive the fortune the man already possessed, but with the income generated from the wealth, and expenditures, it doesn't take many years for the woman to take half the wealth.

Just to use my wealth as an example, and some fictitious numbers.

>I have $40 million
>$30 million are invested with a 5% return
>I have a $1.5 million income, $750k after taxes but they don't care about that
>Say my yearly spendings are $750k, so that my fortune is stagnant at $40 million
>10 years and I've had a total income of $15 million
>My wife now files for divorce, and is now eligible to 50%, which is $7.5 million of my $40 fortune

It's easy not to get accused of rape, don't stick your dick in crazy. And don't make them crazy by playing fuckboi games. Not that hard.

Women have official community now, the genie is out of the bottle. Its not going back in.

Do you need a cup bearer or hitman or general henchman for whatever by chance?

Any woman who sees a multi-million dollar payout by dumping your ass, will dump your ass.
You're playing the game right by pretending to be an average schmoe...good luck with the unicorn hunt.

She feels guilty and is poorly attempting to turn her selfish behavior into a political issue to avoid criticism and make herself feel better.

A lot of these "politically engaged" people are just in it to get something for themselves personally. Activism is one of the biggest modern scams running unchecked. Hopefully once le social justice fad fades more with Gen Z, people will no longer let these cons get away with their shenanigans.

I'm not rich enough for that sort of thing yet. But in time, user-kun.

youtube.com/watch?v=uaRkkN7MQuw

that's how it is here. shit's fucked.

>spending $35k on a ring

And these people wonder why they remain poor.

Poor beta. i mean he is obviusly fucking stupid but i still feel sorry.

Don't
He puts her pussy on a pedestal, he deserves it.
If he has to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on a woman to get him to fuck her then he's obviously pathetic.

Nothing wrong with gold diggers, only fold niggers. Niggers who fold their cards in life.

I've survived off less than ten thousand a year. I don't require much

>Unconscionable Terms
>For example, if your agreement states that everything you earned or acquired before your wedding is yours, [..] the court will probably void your prenup because its terms are unconscionable.
.. I.. huh?

So if they throw it out on the basis that you keep what's yours and she keeps what's hers.. what's the point of having it at all if it doesn't even protect your pre-existing assets and money? Fuck it, I guess the best way to divorce is to just give your relative(s) all of your money and have them pay you back by buying stuff with it or something.

Cant you hide all that? If in that 10 year marriage everythg was in a #'d corp. name and other ninja moves, she wld need a forensic audit to even start. no lawyer wants that sht, not without big retainer

all of those are mutually exclusive to a gold digger you fucking mong

He's a massive beta, and he's pussy blinded as fuck. She's the most honest gold digger I've ever seen though, she straight out says at one point that she's only with him for the money, but that she's only with her for the body, so I guess they're both making a.. somewhat fair trade.

He sells "medicinal marijuana" for a living, so I don't think he works too hard to make all money though.

* he's

Also, it's a TV-show so there's that.

>what's the point of having it at all if it doesn't even protect your pre-existing assets and money?

To trick the slightly cleverer men into thinking they are safe

Giving away all your stuff shortly before a divorce can get annulled as well, especially when it is family or close friends.

What are they going to do, raid their house? I'll buy physical assets that can be re-sold later, then.

They will force your relatives/friends to hand over whatever you gave them and give it to the ex-spouse. They will check your bank accounts on how much you suddenly withdrew and force you to account for that.

Oh look, it's the prenup meme.
Again.

what this user means is that women should want a provider for the sake of the children

See, this is why i don't buy the whole marriage garbage. Women wonder why men don't want to get married still. Blows my mind.

Also, interesting to note is this doesn't effect muslims. The state has zero fucking say in an islamic marriage, unless you sign the form giving them power, they can't do shit.

Another reason the state hates islam.