Croatia has a new ally

Israel and Croatia will rule the whole planet together.
jutarnji.hr/vijesti/hrvatska/video-heroji-u-svojoj-i-tudoj-zemlji-izraelci-snimili-video-u-znak-zahvale-hrvatima-u-gasenju-pozara-jedna-sila-koja-stiti-dvije-drzave/6396884/
Video
youtube.com/watch?v=DKjWYhvfwVc

Other urls found in this thread:

jutarnji.hr/vijesti/hrvatska/video-heroji-u-svojoj-i-tudoj-zemlji-izraelci-snimili-video-u-znak-zahvale-hrvatima-u-gasenju-pozara-jedna-sila-koja-stiti-dvije-drzave/6396884/
archive.is/x3X3J
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Arabian_Legion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bros

>jutarnji.hr/vijesti/hrvatska/video-heroji-u-svojoj-i-tudoj-zemlji-izraelci-snimili-video-u-znak-zahvale-hrvatima-u-gasenju-pozara-jedna-sila-koja-stiti-dvije-drzave/6396884/
>Video
What is this all about? Give me a quick rundown please.

Back off they're ours!

There were huge fires in Croatia and the Jews helped us and they had a fire in Israel too and we helped them as well.

Back the fuck off! Israel is our ally!

so you're honorary Jews now?

Translated to English and Archived
archive.is/x3X3J

i hope so

>Albanians are whi-
kek, literally sandnigger people, go back to Turkey you roach.

Pretty good video

How did they help with the recent Dalmatia fires?

they sent planes to the fire

Show your flag nigger

>croatia
>jewing
imagine my shawk

i dont like isr*el and j*ws at all so it saddens me to say this, but having them as ally in today's world is really valuable

I am sure our politicians dont like them either, Croats in general dont like jews but in geopolitics, who asks you who do you "like" or "dislike" and in the end, it doesnt matter. And having them by our side is really a bug plus. So i guess it can be said we got pretty lucrative future partnership

This makes sense, every Croatia poster I've seen has been a huge kike.

Better Jews than M*dslimes

I totally agree

>Allies with Nazis
>Allies with Jews
The eternal Croat plays both sides of the fence

Čuvajte se. Take it from a ZOG subject in Burgerland. They are duplicitous leeches and backstabbers, not good ally material. They're probably already trying to claim ownership of buildings in your capital, on grounds that Jews once owned them.

no, and ??

>no
t. Ahmed Turčić

Sauce plz

Not really, they play for the side that sweet talks them.

>Sup Croats, Hitler here, you're of greatest ally. Unlike the Serbs, you're super cool, so you should go and spend your resources on killing them so we can go around exterminating Slavs, but you're the good ones and will totally be on par with us Germans. But remember we're only exterminating dumb Slavs, that's why the first people to go in occupied regions are those who are educated and/or harbor nationalistic tendencies

Let's not, you're still a roach.

It literally says on the link i posted
here u go an English version
archive.is/x3X3J

Your a filthy sand nigger.

Filthy fucking albonig roaches

jews are crypto slavs anyway

we are just looking at our former masters. Germany is in top 10 of Israel's trading partners today. So if they could have BEEN nazis and today allies with Israel, why we couldnt?

as a matter of fact they did own bunch of building up to 1940s but they still havent gotten them back up to day even though they laid claim like 20 years ago. So dont worry, they arent getting them back in foreseeable future

you forgot the part where he bought us with "you are not slavs, you are descedants of Visigoths and therefore, germanic"

At least we can say today Hitler said we were not slavs =D even though noone believes that, of course, and we definitely are slavic nation

gay

>Gee I wonder why we went to war

t. Ahmed
Jews are the most based people on the planet
kys negroid

Hello Ivo Goldstein

The video is pretty cringy

based you forgot your based kekistan flag based reddit

Jews are great allies, much better than fucking mudslimes
Just look at your country for a second, do the Jews do the crime or the mudslimes?

You guys are actually muslims
holy shit

t. Žarko Puhovski

xd

>being this gullible
>falling for pro Israel jewtarnji list PR
No it doesn't Cro bro. It literally just says some Jews made a video. The video is made with footage from the Croats helping with fires over there. It never says Israel sent planes to Croatia. The video was uploaded to YouTube before the Dalmatia fires even began.

I agree, most of Croatian "right wingers" are kosher nationalists some of which post here. But from the narrative I see in posts by "Croats" on pol many are straight up kikes, including most/all posts in this thread.

Really doesn't worry me, the momentum against kikes is getting stronger in the world, and in 5-10 years it won't matter. I pity the fools :)

So if the Jews are such great allies, why did you ally yourselves with Germs and pronounced Islam as a Croatian religion?

alright pineapple aquafresh

you stole our flag, faggot
>So if the Jews are such great allies, why did you ally yourselves with Germs and pronounced Islam as a Croatian religion?
What?
Give me source

That's because you had a influx of r/croatia like the rest of the Sup Forums from Reddit.This people are normies and ce to Sup Forums because reddit is not seen as cool or edgy anymore.

Except serbs were protecting kikes in ww2 while we were cleansing the balkans.

>One of the major ideological influences of the Croatian nationalism of the Croatian fascist movement Ustaše was 19th century Croatian activist Ante Starčević.[10] Starčević was an advocate of Croatian unity and independence and was both anti-Habsburg and anti-Serbian. The Ustaše used Starčević's theories to promote the annexation of Bosnia and Herzegovina to Croatia and recognized Croatia as having two major ethnocultural components: Catholic Croats and Muslim Croats.[11]

>The Ustaše recognized both Roman Catholicism and Islam as the national religions of the Croatian people while rejecting Orthodox Christianity as incompatible with their objectives.[12] Though the Ustaše emphasized religious themes, it stressed that duty to the nation took precedence over religious custom.[13] They attached conditions to citizenship of people of Islamic faith, such as asserting that a Muslim who supported Yugoslavia would not be considered a Croat, nor a citizen but a "Muslim Serb" who could be denied property and imprisoned.[13] The Ustase claimed that such "Muslim Serbs" had to earn Croat status.[13] The Ustaše also saw the Bosnian Muslims as "the flower of the Croatian nation".[14]

>Džafer-beg Kulenović was a Muslim who later became the vice-president of the Independent State of Croatia (NDH) on 8 November 1941 and held the position until the war's end. He had actually succeeded his older brother Osman Kulenović in this position. Kulenović later immigrated to Syria. He lived there until his death on 3 October 1956 in Damascus. While in Syria, the Croats in Argentina published a collection of his journalistic writings. In 1950, the Croat Muslim Community in Chicago published a speech he wrote for the Muslim Congress following World War II in Lahore, Pakistan. This twenty-two page pamphlet entitled "A Message of Croat Muslims to Their Religious Brethren in the World" detailed Serb aggression against Croats of Islamic faith and promoted the idea of Croat unity.

You seem lost Čifutimir. Go spread your hasbara bullshit elsewhere.

Go back to Youtube and Reddit politics we need none of your kind here.

This is a good thread the next time Croats claim they aint kike supporters.

Croatian water-planes and firemen were helping the Israelis put out massive forrest fires for years now.

We've been working hard on setting up a good relationship with them.

Considering that our president is the one who pushed for the 3-seas initiative and Israel openly wanting to ally it self with that group you can guess how far this could go.

>Anti-Sorros laws.
>Adopt nationalism on the level of Israel.
>Mandatory military service.
>Gun rights.
>Communists get jailed or sent to the battlefield to die.
>State is banned from interfering with the free market.
>Deregulation.
>Lower taxes.
>Fire the useless beraucrats and shut dowon unnecessary ministries.
>School reform to promote blue collar jobs and re-education for adults.
>Finaly remove kebab from Bosnia.

>Croats in general dont like jews

Yeah right.
The ones we don't like are the New York champagne communists.

you were choking on nazi cocks just to stay relevant and not get wiped out.

Ohh my god is your country literally the embodiment of Reddit?

It seems that in this thread the only left Jews in Croatia are here.What's their number 500 maybe?

That's actually false.

Pavelić and most of the leadership of the Ustaše were married to kikes.
They also set up boats to ship Jews of to Egypt where they'd be safer and cooperated with the Chatolic church in ''converting'' Jews before smuggling them out of the country.

The only ones the Ustaše genocided were commies , gypsies and Serbs.

It was an atempt to wash of the roach out of them...

Also Hitler was allied with Arabs...

Holy shit the shilling for Jews in this thread.Do we have CJIDF?

You retarded? Serbia was one of the only place in Europe to gain the title of judenfrei by the SS. Mfw when jews have high IQ but cant into history.

Instead of mingling with Israel, we should ally ourselves with Japan.

Stop bumping this abomination of a thread.

The Jew fears the samurai

how did you download to Croatian Canades?
what is a Canade?

...Wie einst Lili Marleen

We will not taste prosperity untill we have obligatory seppuku for idiotic politicians.

hah, as if that's going to happen. the "atheists" will bring us down before we even have the chance. there are already muzzies walking through Zagreb and the comment section was basically a copypasta of liberal talking points interspersed by calling people nazis, butchers etc.. there were some sane people but they were drowned out.

comment section on a kikebook post picture

according to 2011 census, 509. By today probably even less. For outsiders, thats 0.012% of population. I believe i can freely say we are almost judenfrei

i guess author doesnt know english word for planes that load huge amounts of water from sea or river and then drop it on the wildfire. I dont know either to be honest, but in croatian we call them "kanaderi", so my guess is that author thought "canade" would be a proper translation or something.

Give that Islam like Mormonism is a drugged out sect of Christianity I don't see the major issue.

Germans United whist being split between protestants and Catholics... Hell, Albanians are muslim, orthodox and Catholic, yet United.

But the issue is, half of the Bosnian muslims are Serbs

>I believe i can freely say we are almost judenfrei

Good now tell your shilled Croats to either fuck off to Isreal or kill themselves for failing the white race.

>allied with Arabs
>no arabs fought for him

>shilled
Jews and Far Asians are cool, you dim-witted canuck.

>thinking that jews, who are heterogenous, can be generalised

Then maybe we should hire some muzzie "migrants" so they can die for Allah, inside the parliament. That would solve 151 of our problems. We just have to get the right date, when they're all inside.

Jews are fine so long as they're in a controlled state, but to want to avidly seek friendship in a globalist entity such as the Jewish State, is frankly shilling.

Dont spout names while hiding behind a flag you coward.

it would be probably easier to find ISIS terrorists than get all of those fuckers to be there at the same time.

What pissed me off the most is seeing the classic line "The west did the crusades, Islam is a religion just like any other". fucking idiots

>Far Asians are cool

Btw civie go back to youtube politics would ya?

Jesus Christ the balls on you to claim such idiocy's.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Arabian_Legion

I saw 3 niggers and two fags in Varazdin.

One of the blacks had a white women, I can only imagine if they had the balls to do that in Vukovar or Hercegovina.

I also met a brownish/tan kid with a white father like what the fuck.

it seems that we will have to go for the hills and mountains once more. and forests too

that's what you get for joining the EU tbqh

it's not like we had a choice.

Feel bad for you guys. This is what happens when politicians sell out the people.

>implying we had a choice
Kek just so youngsters can get some coin in Germany.
>tfw my cousins in Canada/Australia are coming over here and buying land
One of them is half Egyptian and I was wary at first but very nice boy with seemingly high intelligence and drive, plays the violin and shit but anyways everyone is mostly Croat in my family and im comfy in my mini ethnostate of Čakovec.

It's odd dijaspora are coming here and our people are leaving.

>Tfw an Albanian looks more of a kike then the master kike