SWEDEN NO!!! PT. 2

HAPPENING!!! HUGE SCANDAL, PRIME MINISTER HELD IN CONTEMPT BY CONGRESS. ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT BEING FILED!!

QUICK RUNDOWN:
>Swedish Ministry of Transportation lands huge deal with IBM to modernize computer system
>IBM proposes an Eastern European branch to develop a new computer system
>Swedish Security Police don't have enough time to vet Czech firm
>Minister STILL approves them because SHE wants to look good and get the system updated in time
>ENTIRE SWEDISH TRANSPORTATION REGISTRY LEAKS TO EASTERN EUROPEAN WORKERS, THEN DISAPPEARS
>Complete list of every car plate and their owner + home address + phone numbers
>Complete list of all military equipment, their locations, administrators, and transport routes
>Complete list of money transfer vehicles, routes and approved drivers
>Complete list of FIGHTER JET PILOTS + their personal names, addresses, phone numbers
>Several ministers knew about the scandal for 2 years but told nobody
>Prime Minister is blaming everyone else
>Held a disastrous press conference 1 hour ago, could not answer a single question
>Was sweating and shaking

MEANWHILE, congress is voting to hold PM and entire government in contempt of congress. Preparing articles of impeachment within 24 hours.

NEW POLL SHOWS SWEDEN DEMOCRATS BY FAR LARGEST PARTY! TWICE AS BIG AS THE "OPPOSITION PARTY". SWEDEN DEMOCRATS NOW LARGER THAN THE ENTIRE "OPPOSITION BLOCK" -- LIKELY TO BECOME RULING PARTY IN NEXT YEAR'S ELECTION.

archive.is/phOD3

Here in English: ft.com/content/d9e15fe4-7051-11e7-aca6-c6bd07df1a3c
Seems to be behind paywall

Other urls found in this thread:

regeringen.se/pressmeddelanden/2017/07/statsminister-stefan-lofven-bjuder-in-till-presstraff/
archive.is/oCNPk
youtube.com/watch?v=167oaBt9C0A
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ
nyheteridag.se/ni-fattar-fortfarande-inte-hur-javla-allvarligt-transportstyrelsens-haveri-ar/
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=sv&tl=en&u=https://nyheteridag.se/ni-fattar-fortfarande-inte-hur-javla-allvarligt-transportstyrelsens-haveri-ar/&sandbox=1
youtube.com/watch?v=hz-kta1yB50
friatider.se/ny-m-tning-sd-landets-verl-gset-st-rsta-parti
youtube.com/watch?v=0AocMvWY2vk
youtube.com/watch?v=_cfLc8SNoKo
nyheteridag.se/sentio-sd-mer-an-dubbelt-sa-stora-som-m-och-storsta-parti-med-marginal/
archive.is/5Vlbt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lololololololollololololololololol

Burn in Hell, Sweden.

Fuck you for insulting my country.

GO SWEDEN

Link to press conference
regeringen.se/pressmeddelanden/2017/07/statsminister-stefan-lofven-bjuder-in-till-presstraff/

english financial times

archive.is/oCNPk

You are not a country, you're an infected cunt on the Nordics.

jag vill tro! Jag tror att detta äntligen kan vara slutet på sossarna FÖR GOTT!

Damn shit was just aired on NRK now too, fucking half the news was it, the other part about floods.

Looks damn bad tbqh, more data than I initially realized has been spread. Fucking outsourcing kikes. We've all told him this for 6 million years now, just dooon't

Idiots calling these shots as stated initially, they don't even fucking understand computers

bump based sweden, get your shit together this election lads

Thread theme.
For swedes:
youtube.com/watch?v=167oaBt9C0A

For rest of the worlders:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ

Swden is fucked regardless

I don't even understand how they are able to push through this crap. Outsourcing ... even critical information like this abroad... I have no words. This shit should always be secured at home, and keep the god damn politicians away from it lol. I know your shit when it comes to customs stuff, and that is by far the strictest in europe actually

Bump

not much better than DNB outsourcing online banking to poo in loos

I really wish that I could be happy about the fact that things look good for the Sweden democrats, but I can't because they're controlled opposition, they will be rabid in their punching to the right because they want to prove that they're not racists the most of all the parties.

Sannfinländarna 2.0

Kæk, our media fist wrote about it this morning, and now it's a story that is not even on the front page.

This story is getting worse by the hour
Maybe mover countries have been compromised because of this
nyheteridag.se/ni-fattar-fortfarande-inte-hur-javla-allvarligt-transportstyrelsens-haveri-ar/

Auto translated to english:
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=sv&tl=en&u=https://nyheteridag.se/ni-fattar-fortfarande-inte-hur-javla-allvarligt-transportstyrelsens-haveri-ar/&sandbox=1

There is no Sweden.
youtube.com/watch?v=hz-kta1yB50

>what is globalism

all foreigners are terrorists spies and saboteurs but the worst part is as usual 87% swedes voted for this because they are genelets brainlets and subhumans in general

Good old fuckup neighbor

> tfw it's going to be the swedes that impeach Trump
Who knew the actually could do this.

>swedes voted for this because they are genelets brainlets and subhumans in general
Hatred for your own people isn't healthy user, it's the jews, always is.

>Maybe "mover" countries
Should be "more"

A damning critique of ones own people my Swedish friend. You must remember we are at an all time low in general wisdom across the west. It is the same here, in Canada, Australia and the rest. We need ww3 or something to get people back in gear.

You know they really should impeach the United States Supreme Court justices, for example, Mr Roberts...

From pic:
Anders Thornberg has worked in Säpo since the 1990s and has been Säpo chief since 2012.
Responsible for police and security issues in the government since 2014 is Anders Ygeman.
He had previously been in the Riksdag for 8 years, 4 of which as chairman of the Riksdag Committee on Transport, which handles the Transport and Administration's questions.

Did Thornberg go to Anders Ygeman 2015 as soon as Säpo and the Interrevisor at the Transport Agency noticed something was off?
That is the question to be asked.
Maria Ågren carried out the assignment that she had been charged with and froze the salary of employees of the Transport Agency protesting against the deal with IBM.
In order to adapt the Transport Agency's procurement of IT services, the Swedish Transport Administration must in turn change its organization.
Infrastructure Minister Anna Johansson appointed members of the board of the Swedish Transport Administration for six months at a time when it was most chaotic.
In 2014-2016, the Swedish Transport Administration had three different boards.

Anna Johansson finished school at the age of 18 and then became politically responsible for preschool issues in Gothenburg.
Then straight into the power policy, appointed by the ever-absent prime minister Stefan Löfven .
Ygeman enjoyed the star status that the journalists gave him in 2015.
Stefan Löfven went to Brussels several times a week, and IT Manager of the government was environmentalist Mehmet Kaplan, who went to Turkey 18 times during his ministerial period.
Mehmet Kaplan was also the post manager with known results. (fired during another scandal)
Perhaps it was so that the chief officer tried to warn responsible ministers but discovered that he was in a madhouse when visiting Rosenbad.
A little extra curiosity.
Ilmar Reepalu sits at the Swedish Transport Agency's board. It was he who drove Malmö to the bottom.

Missing People, Where is Stefan Löfven?
A lot that needs to be explained.

you got bumfucked by Serbia. KYS Sweden

The director got fired and fined half a months paycheck. I think that is sufficient punishment.

It's a feminist government afterall.

friatider.se/ny-m-tning-sd-landets-verl-gset-st-rsta-parti

>muh dik

>Att Sverige redan har bajsat sig själva i ansiktet offentligt är redan klarlagt
Kek
it's really lit says
>That Sweden really have pooped him self in the face, that has already been made clear

Fuug again this is far more serious than it initially sounded, at just keeps getting worse and worse

She even had her salary raised
That happend after the scandal was made clear to some people inside the gov.
So she suffered literally nothing
She'll be paid in millions for years to come

>Pic related
Such a good person

>NEW POLL SHOWS SWEDEN DEMOCRATS BY FAR LARGEST PARTY! TWICE AS BIG AS THE "OPPOSITION PARTY". SWEDEN DEMOCRATS NOW LARGER THAN THE ENTIRE "OPPOSITION BLOCK" -- LIKELY TO BECOME RULING PARTY IN NEXT YEAR'S ELECTION.
source?

Well that's as bad as it can get I guess
Are you going to try to invade Sweden as well?

samtidigt som moderaterna stadigt tappar mark

NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR BLACK MUSLIM NATION KYS

Never trust gypsies.

youtube.com/watch?v=0AocMvWY2vk

Swedish music, anyone?

>Anna Johansson finished school at the age of 18 and then became politically responsible for preschool issues in Gothenburg.
What the fuck,how is this shit possible? I am a teacher and i fucking had to go to college (3 years), go to special pedagogical courses (1 year), get tenure( 1 year) and I still have to teach for 5 years straight, and only get 100% om my exams before I will be taken into consideration for a job like this( not that I could ever do it)

>ENTIRE SWEDISH TRANSPORTATION REGISTRY LEAKS TO EASTERN EUROPEAN WORKERS, THEN DISAPPEARS
>Complete list of every car plate and their owner + home address + phone numbers
>Complete list of all military equipment, their locations, administrators, and transport routes
>Complete list of money transfer vehicles, routes and approved drivers
>Complete list of FIGHTER JET PILOTS + their personal names, addresses, phone numbers

How fucked are you guys if all this info gets in the hands of muzzies in YOUR country?

Importing more Muslims may solve this crisis

>yfw we have been warning everyone in the planbt that sweden YES cucks would become a threat to all of europe eventualy
>yfw we were right again and the swedish feminist government has been passing info about western militaries to terrorists for YEARS

see

Expect an attack soon desu

>OK Gf

Let's go boys.

Din jävla Säpo. Denna är Sweden YES thread.
Fuck off.

war is the best thing that can happen to europe

>Mfw my cuck king and queen is a french and german.

Is Sweden's PM trying to outcuck Justin Trudeau for incompetence?

>tfw no pedagogical teacher gf

can we just forget Jens and move on?

Wow it's fucking nothing
Post when you start lynching shitskins, cuckold.

expecially because of:

FUCK. They need to secure that shit ASAP, the theft of C4 in Portugal would be a nothingburger in comparison

Military trucks are already being stolen and prepared.

> Execute France like truck killing
> Wait for martial law to be declared
> Attack civilians with stolen military vehicles

Tell me, my friend, how is that going to change the fate of your ultimately cucked country?

True Finns betrayed Finland.

In a sane world Sweden would be an example of why women should never have power.

>Destroyed demographics
>Increased crime
>ruined national security
>ruined social cohesion

Fucking hell even if there are women browsing pol you have to admit the female "feminist" government of sweden is a fucking catastrophe

But Jens is a danish name.

youtube.com/watch?v=_cfLc8SNoKo

nyheteridag.se/sentio-sd-mer-an-dubbelt-sa-stora-som-m-och-storsta-parti-med-marginal/

It will wake people up to the situation
They each said something for about 10-15 minutes, just words that mean nothing and is hard to follow because they use gov. jargon normies don't understand
Then "journalists" ask questions but they all just dodge

that's my point, the Sweden democrats will betray Sweden as well, they're already talking about restricting freedom of speech to stop racism/nazism

truth

>GO SWEDEN

Wasnt sweden that had a feminist government? Why there are only men that the press conference? Can a swede user explain that? Did the cunts hide again behind cocks after their complete failure?

I never thought I could be dragged in a European all-out war because of an incompetent feminist cunt from Sweden, tbhfamalamdingdong

He's a union boss. His nickname is "the welder" as he took a welding course before working for the union full time.

I think it's as much a consequence of being paralyzed by trying to lead a minority cabinet. Particularly one full of green party members. And not being able to seek support in any decent fashion, as the choices are either the previous ruling cabinet or the Sweden Democrats.

take a wild guess buddy

sweden in a nutshell. give it a few years and the next prime minister will also stand shaking and sweating while unable to answer a single question regarding the fucking muslim mess the have created before getting a bullet through their stupid face.

well deserved.

hells yes.

The Jews are outplaying us every turn... SD should be better than the rest, but it shows how easily a powerful outsider can lock down and heavily manipulate any western democracy.

My own country will go to shit soon I fear.

>pic related will never happen

>Sweden isn't in NATO
PLZ RUSSIA ATTACK NOW!!

I really hope it will. Unfortunately for us in the moment, the worse it gets, the better it gets.

Quintessentially swedish.

sorry, Abdulla

They have to go through Finland, so it won't happen.

ive always wondered why small countries like sweden dont off their politicians more.

I mean your government is no where near as capable as spying on the citizenry as the brits or here in america. Your politicians are also no where near as protected as ours are in america.

>SWEDEN DEMOCRATS
ew democrats

They attack by sea. It's free.

>implying Russia would give a fuck
They would build a wall including the butthurt belt and let Europe burn, just to get in the late game and collect the spoils

It's only feminist when it's going to look good
In this situation no one is going to be comforted by 4 women stand up there

From left to right, it's
Micael Bydén, Chief of Defence Armed Forces
Anders Thornberg, Director-General of Säpo (literally "Security Police" tasked with things like counter spionage, counter terrorism kind of like American FBI)
Prime Minister Stefan Löfven from party Social Democrats
Director-General of the Transport Agency Jonas Bjelfvenstam

Yes more of this is what we need

So, is the Sweden Democratic party more conservative then the opposition? Or is it still retarded and liberal? Is it a right think that the Swedish democratic party will take power and pull sweden more towards the center/right in this up comping election?

This is false, all this information is under försvarsmakten and not transportstyrelsen.

Can I get the actual link to that article or the story in general from a reputable-ish source? Looks like the image was made in gimp lol

Yes, more muslims should do the trick

Sweden has fighter jets? Why? It's not like you're going to bomb any terrorists, that's haram.

They're conservatives

nasty kike-looking motherfucker. sweden is their playground to destroy. no wonder she got a payment raise in disguise for this scandal.

>why
They are for express charter of arabic people in acute need of welfare.

Civic nationalists, but yes more conservative than other major parties

That's what Micael Bydén said in the press conference
If I remember correctly he said "some but not all vehicles were revealed"
But according to state channel SVT it did contain everything
archive.is/5Vlbt

i'll let this image speak for itself

What the fuck Sweden.. also where can I download the data?

What are the chances of an early / snap election ?

lol ur welcome

btw i hope we gave it to russians. lol.

How hard is it to locate four half tons and a rusting Drakken?

>NEW POLL SHOWS SWEDEN DEMOCRATS BY FAR LARGEST PARTY

That is the anti-immigrant party right? I hope so.

But as we have said in Norway for ages, Swedes are such dumb people.

Why on earth would anyone try to centralize databases of information which could jeopardize national security, lives?

Only appropriate agencies should have parts of the information that was breached, and should never be in a central hub.

But more importantly, the information SHOULD NEVER be outsourced to a shady firm in eastern europe. The money you save are so little, it's just not worth the risk.

Well well well. Swedes continues to be dumb people. Congratulations!

they are civic nationalist