Let's Talk Dogs

OK Sup Forums--let's debate the BEST breed of dog and why. I'll start. My dawg is a vizsla and they are the best breed because they are smart, loyal, noble, fun, funny, and don't shed much. They are also excellent watch dogs and hunters. Their primary aim is to PLEASE. In short, my dawg is better than yours. Prove me wrong.

Dogs are for slack-jawed minorities. Cats are the White man's animal. Come home. White man.

The white man's way is both cats and dogs, and having them be able to coexist.

Rottweilers are one of the most red pilled breeds.

Black Labs are god tier desu

Cats are the jews of the animal kingdom

Yeah, let's talk dogs.

I love dogs

cool doggo.

I have an Alano. Coquers and good with people and other doggos. At least mine is.

America's Conquerors*

Aww they look like little demons

Dogs are imbeciles that constantly need to be told what to do. Get an intelligent and self-reliant cat like a normal person.

Pretty scary looking dogs you got there.

This is a puppy

Doggos are the only thing on the planet that can bring out my emotional side.
I think a man needs some healthy outlet for his "feels", and nobody listens to your problems better than doggos and they always have a great solution: "Play with me!"

I like mutts.
They are simple and docile, good companions for my lazy lifestyle.

Jeebus. Mean looking eyes. I want a few to patrol my property and keep the coyotes away.

Agree 100%.

Actually, a good way to keep coyotes away is to keep a non-neutered male dog of any breed on your property. Give him free reign to pee all over. Also helps for male humans to pee around the perimeter of the property as well. Seriously keeps the coyotes away.

Yah they look bad ass.

Nice

kek