>Don't race mix because your children will look ug-
Mamma mia...

-ly

She is really ugly.

-ly

-ly

>Mamma mia...
Wops out!

Her hair is gross and her face is caked with makeup.

t. butthurt white trash

>That skin texture
10 kilos of makeup can make anyone look good

is it bad I prefer this style

>nigress
>not ugly

Sage goes in the options field.

>Don't race mix because your children will look ug-
Mamma mia...

Fake hair, fake freckles, a ton of makeup, trimmed eye brows and she's the same color as my shit.

Every time he does this thread it's some nasty nig

LOL no thanks, dumb nigger. We need to crusade you stinky apes.

t. nigger subhuman monkey

t. south african mongrel

Fucking christ - she's revolting.
If this is what niggers find attractive, niggers are worse than I thought.

Lmao I feel bad for shitskins sometimes.
They have nothing to work with, just the same brown skin, black hair, black eyes. The only way to stand out is contacts, dying their hair, lightening skin. If whites ever die out this world will suck, aesthetically (and in every other way as well)

Her iris isn't even round, probably some snapchat beauty camfilter

You could attach the most derogatory insults to a white person and even the scummiest, most miserable white person would be genetically worth more than the best nigger. Never speak again, ape. The fact that you even pretend to be civilized is an insult to the people who built civilization.

HAPA black women are patrician tier

Why does she look like someone resurfaced her face.

calm down nigger, my grandfather bought your father.

Beautiful

Floppy. Soon to be slotted.

This girl edited her eyes too

She erased half of her pupils looll

kek, brutal
but tru

>implying that that's not ugly

she is ugly nice features but cant get past the shit skin, besides which would you rather have a pure bred dog or a mongrel for every good mongrel is 20 shits that gotta get put down.

That is just horrible

t. mixed race kid who doesn't fit into any culture and therefore will live a depressing life struggling to find out who he is because his parents we're too concerned with superficial race mixing in order follow a jewish trend that promoted throwing away any shred of personal and cultural dignity for some mutt child under the guise of "social progress".

nice.

the proportions are all wonky so yes. if you're going to render a sketch at least take the time to fix up the forms. wtf is even going on with her neck?

Taking stuff out of the 'ol Talmud, I see.

The only good nigger is a dead nigger

Disgusting

Everything about her has been photoshopped.
More to the point you shouldn't race mix because of regression to the mean.

ew, she is ugly

ly

She's ugly

>makeup
>contacts
>probably only 1/4th nigger
>fucking ugly wirey nigger hair still even after 500 hours in a salon

Hideous Subhuman, Ms. Merkel.

wtf i love race-mixing now

I can't get rid of my yellow fever. It all started 11 years ago and 5 of my 7 last girlfriends were asian. What should I do? I tried so hard but I can't.
>inb4 kys

Why is this CONSTANTLY shilled.

>Don't do this because your child will be ug....
>Race mixing is ba.....

And you know what 100% of the time you post a vapid ugly whore like your pic related.

"She" (not even sure usually with that much makeup I just assume it's a male) is an extremely ugly nigger with fucked up hair and a 65 IQ No I don't want to marry an ugly fucking nigger that will give me retarded monkey babies that rob convenience stores and will not bring me joy.

Now imagine how much better looking she would be if her skin was white

Kek , Could every mixy be this trixy...race mix nixy

r u white?

Fuck them all you want but don't have children with them

>hey guys I know you hate concept X, but check out these "hot" girls, see, my cause is actually great!
Ever seen the Israeli shills posting IDF girls in bikinis? Now you know.

Yes. white white, not moor white.

-ly

Is that one of those realdolls, user?

are those real freckles? I didn't think googles got those.

>1 post by this ID

Pol is truly the easiest place to trigger. I'm literally going to start pulling the same shit because I know it causes you to have physical reactions kek

no comment

solution to jungle fever: imagine the girl without her female features and you see a fucking NIGGER

Solution to the other fevers is pretty similar except yellow fever since asians are just so qt. Good luck trying to cure it, I don't think its possible. Just don't breed or marry one. In my ideal world I'd have a white wife for kids and an asian mistress for sex

That's what I've been doing but I am afraid I will end up having one long term.

My first thought was "those freckles are painted on." Followed by "Oh, because OP is posting his realdoll."

I find it funny that all these "beautiful" mixed race offspring all have non-brown eyes.
Also she is caked with foundation to hide her terrible complexion.

Jews are essentially the epitome of the weird kid at school. Parents dress him strangely, send him with weird smelling food, thinks he is better than the other kids, has weird philosophies, strange obsession with poop and sex, mumbles to himself and generally doesn't integrate into society. Went on a recent trip to Costa Rica and the local Jewish population built a giant wall around their community. You can't make this shit up

It's a fucking doll

>dont play lottery and waste a fortune over the years because you will nev-
Pappa pia...

Fuck Anons always the same shite

>Mamma mia...
yeah, she looks Italian to me too.

weak

-ly

butt hurt guido detected...

its like she has a pennies worth of copper ground up and powdered on her face

holy fuck Canada is at it again

She looks like a normal person who has had her blood replaced with chocolate nesquick.

Don't know how many times I have to say this, the ONLY reason she looks attractive is because of the European Caucasoid genes. If she had been full white she would have looked even better. There is literally no other race that looks better than a European Caucasoid

sage

White genes are great huh? They can make even a nigger look better.
Imagine if she had ONLY white genes.

-ly
Such hard cherry picking, and the nigger you managed to find still looks like shit.