When you want to leave something to the next generation...

>when you want to leave something to the next generation, so the government steals it all because you weren't specific enough to say "next generation of my family"

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jul/24/utopian-thinking-fund-welfare-state-inheritance-tax

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tjDll
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betteridge's_law_of_headlines
youtube.com/watch?v=MRpEV2tmYz4
youtu.be/KR3MgIPxb38
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Archived that for you
archive.is/tjDll

Thanks, Brevik.

Easy, sell all my things, bury the cash in a chest in the back yard. When my kids dig it up it will fall under finders laws and not inheritance.

>greater good

Fuck me...

>old people waste their money on hedonistic activities before they die
This is what they want? Nobody is going to leave their life's work to the fucking government. Delusional cunt.

>greater good

The welfare state is bad. These people are probably actual commies trying to break society.

food for thought:

on one hand the state seizing all assets upon a citizens death is awful and completely wipes out one's effort during life

On the other, no estate tax creates a neo-fuedalist society where your birthright counts more than your effort

p.s. lol OP is a fag

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betteridge's_law_of_headlines

>>old people waste their money on hedonistic activities before they die

You mean "stimulate the economy" :^)

hot_fuzz.mp4

Why not seize the assets before they die then, you know, for the greater good? No reason some old 80 year old nanny should be hoarding cash when it could be used to bring Mohammad and his family of sandniggers over from Syria. They should start with the Queen.

Also

(((Abi))) (((Wilkinson)))

Why bother working.
I'd give it to a dogs home before the govt get their hands on it.

So, literally arguing for stealing absolutely everything from all European/white people and giving it all to niggers?

>they introduce this
>everyone either just leaves the fucking country or buys property in their kids' names before they die

Great plan you stupid bitch

fpbp

>European native couple work 40+ years
>manage to buy property, moderately wealthy through hard work
>Welfare leech "refugee" living on welfare
>no wealth whatsoever

Let's market oppressing whites as "inheritance is ugly and should be abolished".

>why not just raise taxes to 100%???
tax evasion you dumb fuck, it already happens
proles are worse than blacks

The Guardian wants people to pay for this lowbrow shit.
>utopian thinking
More like Stoney Thoughts by Sweettits McChild

Journalists are fucking bums. They're spammer bums offering opinions and information that's entirely irrelevant to people's lives.

Go ahead, try it.

What you'll see is people doing outrageosly extravagant things to spend away their wealth before they die.

(((They're))) not even trying to hide it anymore. The kikes want to make it so no goyim can ever inherit enough money to economically challenge the Jewish elite.

>Greater Good
TAU GET OUT

I SWEAR TO GOD I'LLFUCKING BURN IT BEFORE I LET YOU HAVE ANY OF IT!

More than that, when blacks don't ever advance beyond their current social class then the gibs mentality will just increase. America will practically stay in a feudal class structure forever.

>proles are worse than blacks
at least proles work

>Rich people pay inherrentance tax
Fucking kek

I agree with 100% death tax. People should stay in their houses they inherit but pay rent to the county when the principle owner dies and not be transferred to family except at fun market price decided by government.

Any percentage of inheritance tax is fucking retarded. It's worse than every tax (inclusing income) combined. Your children are a part of you. They get your wealth, period.

Kroot refugees have ruined a once glorious technocratic cadre, the Tau race is doomed

>for the greater good

I would prefer to burn every single article of inheritance than give it to someone else that isn't of my choosing.

this
if everything you've worked for is going to be taken from you at death and given to some muslims, why not just burn your house down and go out shooting?

Guess her parents are poor.

Commies are anti-family. It's almost their No. 1 ideal.

There was even a cult of personality in the USSR around a son who informed against his father.

even in capitalism there is a problem between 'earning' and 'inherentence'
either you work and deserve everything you get, or you inherent the money from your daddy and mommy, but then it isn't deserved

so there seems to be a contradiction between being able to freely do what you want with your money (capitalsim is freemarket) and the fact that capitalism supposedly is just (everyone gets what they deserve)

it isn't when you realise how much of our money those boomers are wasting

holy shit that's one of the most degenerate dystopian ideas i've ever heard
>be born
>have your penis mutilated
>single mom verbally abuses you and raises you gender neutral
>you're shat on and humiliated for 12 years in the education system
>somehow manage to get an entry level wagecuck position
>work full time with no vacation for 60 years
>government takes half of your income through taxation
>die, one more wagecucking unit must be retired
>but first let us extract the remainder of his meager resources
wew
death to america

>i come from a poor family or a family that has already hidden its wealth

top kek

I would bet a lot of money that this (((Journalist))) is childless.

any 3rd worlder can work and they do it for pennies

>without boomers tax money we would have no way to bribe the brown horde to not kill us so we need to get all of their death money possible to buy use another decade or so until the problem is fully millenials :^)
Once boomers die is when the race war will kick off
Government will run out of money

Collectivist trash has been pushing this for over a century. Their entire mindset is that nothing belongs to you and that your "ownership" is on loan from the State until they decide someone else should have those things they "allow" you to have.

Stop treating families as economic arguments.

>it isn't when you realise how much of our money those boomers are wasting
Just wanted to post something like this.

100% of 0 euros is 0. GG boomers.

Oh god I just figure it out! England is trying to force its people out and colonize other countries again.

WE WUZ WARBOSSES!!!

>deserve
Hang yourself.

hey. don't forget to check your privilege

This is a british whores idea not an american

At this point american liberals are gearing up to battle to keep our estate tax period

Milton Friedman was asked this question decades ago

youtube.com/watch?v=MRpEV2tmYz4

> (((our))) money

This, might as well pull it all from the bank and have a bon fire. Cancel the home insurance, have a bit of fun with a sledge hammer.

>In contemporary times, most people agree that tax should facilitate transfer of wealth from those who “have” to those who “need”
Since fucking when? If most people actually believed that, then most people would be calling for massive tax cuts so that they could send their money to more efficient and effective private charities instead of corrupt government bureaucracies. Why are marxists so fucking stupid?

youtu.be/KR3MgIPxb38

>NEET living at home with mam/dad
>Parents die
>NEET gets kicked out of house because 100% inheritance tax

They come up with the most hilarious ideas. Any other day people would laugh this off as fucking retarded and that fucking idiot (((journalist))) would sit home wondering if she could kill herself by jumping from her ego down to her IQ.
But oh the miracle of the internet. ctrl-v your stupidity on an image and post it online, report everybody who disagrees for internet bullying, done.

I'm in favour of an inheritance tax, but not 100%, and it should have a personal exemption rate that is high enough to cover the middle class, say 250K per child.

Or better yet, don't bother stockpiling wealth beyond what you need in your old age at all. It's funny that the author critiques her opponents plan about the dementia patients for using "backwards incentives" while sponsoring this level of blindness and retardation. Lmao

>I'm in favour of an inheritance tax
>leaf flag

>what is debt inheritance
dumb bitch

Hi

>You mean "stimulate the economy"
Buying frivolous, consumable, luxuries for short term pleasure doesn't help the economy in the long run. You'll have a hard time finding a libertarian who thinks otherwise. You probably don't even know who you're strawmanning.

>that fucking headline
>that fucking face

>100% inheritance tax
>for greater good
>100% tax
>the greatest good
????

This bitch needs a helicopter ride

>perhaps with a small allowance for objects of sentimental value
Thank you for allowing me to keep a couple small things to remind me of my parents, you fucking thief

The people who also import millions of migrants for GDP.

Maybe you should just stick to harping about the robot that can do price calculations. Okay kiddo?

>The Greater Good
>Existence
Pick one.

I am ok with that, except for those who served the nation.

>deserve
>marginalized
>"needs"
>equality
>fair
>free
>dialectic
>culture
>exploitation

All yawn worthy.

i think it should be noted that "greater good" means "for meeeeeeee" in this context.

Commies are pure scum

>the state is some god-like entity that knows whats best for us
Do these people not know what sort of idiots get into politics in the first place?

What are your sources, studies, and/or reasoning for this policy besides feelings?

This would never work.

>estate tax applies to the middleclass
You almost got me. If you own enough to qualify for estate taxes "meager" isn't how I would describe your resources

Oh wow, I can't see how it can possibly go wrong. I don't make enough money to leave anything to my children, so who give a fuck? Right? Right? Right?

Fuck those fucking commies.

>Government
>"greater good"
This is why I'm going to die burning in a pile of all of my money and valuables.

Utopian thinking: Why not make it legal to murder journalists?

>implying your kids aren't seized of the assets you bought them

>Leave country would wealth
Now you've lost the wealth and you've lost a wealthy, probably a positive externality to your economy and society. It's a great thing if you are aiming to destroy a country in the minimalist amount of time possible

Even the dumbest fuck trusts their family over the government
>Utopian thinking
This delusion is almost worse than the proposed tax

I bet that cunt is just jelly because her parents saved nothing for her and she feels entitled to other people's money. How great it must feel to work hard all your life to ensure a future for your family just to see it all taken away by jeallous commies in government! Social justice guys!

>Why not make it legal to murder journalists?

Now that is a great idea.

>women doing anything else other than giving birth and making sandwiches

Commies need to be lined up and shot.

>import millions of skilless, low IQ, tax dependent bio harzards for GDP
Lol. Neocons aren't libertarians, hon. I'm not either, but you're clearly fighting a figment of your own imagination.

>even in capitalism there is a problem between 'earning' and 'inherentence'

Fucking bullshit. Property rights are property rights, even if you're dead you get to say who gets your shit.

That's more or less how it is here. I can get €200,000 tax free. Getting it next year.

when you pay taxes and bills all your life like a good citizen and that still isnt enough for the vultures
ive always hated the concept of inheritance tax, who gives them the fucking right

Her face is so fucking punchable right now. Cunt.

>implying she is not talking about 10th gen trust fund rats who are lucky to not be exterminated
Yeah keep forcing the middle class to take care of rich slaves. Eventually the ultra rich will be purged for contributing to nothing but inflation

>ive always hated the concept of inheritance tax
Most conservatives do. Because they live under the illusion that they'll someday have $5 million. Lmaoing at your lives you fat cat shills.

>I would bet a lot of money that this (((Journalist))) is childless.

Yup. She's your typical libtard cunt shilling for shekels.

That is one of the easiest ways to get the upper and middle class (especially small business owners) people (who are very important for the economy) out of your country.

Do these people not have a brain? Can they not finalize such a simple if ... then scenario.

doesnt matter what you have, you pay your way through life, they shouldnt be able to rob money off a dead person who wants to leave it for their family

This right here, if I can't avoid giving it to my kids without getting caught, then i'm not letting anyone have it, fuck thieves.

>How often has a property been passed down for 3 generations?
And how often has it been that property has been bought through mortgages?

No, it's because you wanna give the fruit of your work to your son. It's so simple I can't understand why I have to write this.

This. Fuck her.

What back yard? The land and everything in it belongs to the state.