*sips tea*

*sips tea*

Sup Forums btfo

THIS. Watch out Nazis!

none lives matter

I know right? Sup Forums is finished!

Oh so that's why they don't say "All lives matter". Cause deep down even they know it's not true.

No one on Sup Forums that all lives matter, that includes niggers, muslims, jews, coal burners and OP

captcha: kirchweihplatz clinton
WTF?

It's a straw man. No lives matter

White lives matter.

White lives matter. No really. We built everything, invented everything, wrote everything, explored everything and still at it.
So Whites matter. I mean the whole rest of the world could catch on fire and whites would just eventually put it out while everyone else burned screaming and then? We'd do just fine.
If we vanished? The world would sink into 3rd world shit and poverty just like every place the white man ain't.
So white lives matter. The rest of the races seem to slaughter each other indiscriminately or live in the muck. I can't speak for them other than that.

This is nonsense. No fucking lives matter except those of your family and, by extension, your race. Anyone who believes otherwise has been lied to.

Fine, no life matters except my own. Fuck off now

I'd just be content if I stopped having the value of human life preached to me by a demographic with a literal addiction to wholesale slaughter.

It really is the final solution to this whoreshit.

Fucking baste

No life is automatically valuable, nor does it matter just because it's life.

he has a point, i only care about white people

>Black lives matter
Black?
>Yes
So no lives matter?
>No no bla-
Here
>What's this
A dictionary, before you say "Black lives matter" look up the word black. It's towards the back of the bus

Since when did we support for all lives matter?
>Sup Forums is one person

People I like lives matter

Are you going to do this until everyone leaves with only you read your daily copy pasta^
Fuck off and
Sage

D-do you like me user?

Black lives don't matter only to other blacks. They sold each other and still do, they butcher each other and still do, in fact they butcher whites disproportionally more than vice versa.
No life matters for negroes and especially not the life of other negroes. Its a fact that you cant refute.

Powerfl.u ...

another liberal kentcuky cuck spotted, god, I thought all you fags were centered in Louisville. we really are fucked

Good people, their lives matter. Not radicalists, terrorists, societal leeches, thugs, etc

Wow. It's a man made entirely out of straw.

>fleshes out a strawman this much
W E W

If we define matter into it's base representation we can conclude that indeed all lives matter.

Blacks make good firewood
LGBT make good firewood
Syrian Refugees make good firewood

How else would I heat my home?

Truly their lives serve a purpose

I've never once said all lives matter.

He has cuck face. Physiognomy is real.

By the way, all lives don't matter.

WTF I love this dank mimi now!

Fighting over a goddamn vague phrase

Black lives don't matter
Only white lives matter

Started strong ended weak. You took the bait fag 6/10

Why does leftists always refute the arguments of an imaginary person ?
They never analyze data, books or have an actual debate.
It's always cartoons or tweets

This is the text equivalent of I am silly comics.

>Black lives don't matter.

Problem solved.

You're a disgrace to our country.
Guess no lives matter then, time to bring out the guns

IMBLEECH ZRONELD SPLUMFFFF

He's a big guy

Is there anything more pathetic than posting a story online about an argument you fantasize about having?

I've never countered "Black Lives Matter" with "All Lives Matter". Usually it's just a "no they don't".

Fuck off nigger

OK fine.
"Black lives matter."
"White lives matter."

There you happy now?