>now we can finally discuss it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=09Y6jeAMOHs&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=VI57QHL6ge0
youtu.be/jAeoW2IS3g0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

also

That comfy music near the end was pretty dope

It always manage to walk the line between cringe and hilarious so well.

They're getting suprisingly good at splicing normie tier humor and our humor.

its starting to get really good.

bump

I'm watching it now.

Rrrrreeeeeeeee post.

Inb4 /leftypol/ raids this thread and starts calling Murdoch "normie reddit nu-pol cringe".

Fighting back against lefty-pol really isn't hard.

you don't even have to do any mental gymnastics to subvert them. you literally have to just hit them with base logic and invalidate their statistics by giving them actual facts top consider

its like kicking over a sandcastle.

>facts top consider

I made a typo

Im sorry.

>Namefag
>Phoneposter
>Doesn't spellcheck his posts

You don't deserve to wear that flag.

>TFW guns save the day

Mistakes made < Mistakes Corrected

I'm phoneposting because i'm at break.

The aesthetics for that scene were very solid

Why are you using LARP-flags?

Why are you using a tripcode?

Why don't you spellcheck your posts?

Reported

Who is Vishnu supposed to be?

GOD SAVE THE MURDOCHS!

I would guess Milo, as the VA is doing the same voice for Vishnu as he did for Milo in an earlier skit

I would've assumed it was a play on sargon desu famalam

nevermind, just saw him in another scene

Omg they're such cool fashy goys! Wow. I freaking love them so much hahah. Murdoch murdoch is so intellectual I threw out my entire book collection and exclusively watch them now! hahah

This guy:
youtube.com/watch?v=09Y6jeAMOHs&t=6s

10/10 video

>/leftypol/ thinks they influenced us
This is sad. We already liked Assad, naturally when Trump bombed Syria many of us got black pilled. They must be desperate if they're claiming that they somehow influenced this. They keep failing.

I watched it last night while comfy

I am not afraid

>I am not afraid
I remember that one. Murdoch keeps making inspiring shit even though the animation looks like Southpark

This was a great episode. One of their best.

propaganda is back ayy

A mix of Mouthy Buddha and Sargon.

Please end yourself.

Does Lauren Southern know about this show?

I bet she has already received 300+ links from horny stalkers

She apparently messaged them about something, according to a Murdoch Murdoch comment in one of her videos, so yes

So Lauren knows her criticisms and refuses to address them? What a disingenuous cunt.

I am not afraid

Some user from a previous thread talked about the irony in one of the scenes. When they went to the /ourgirls/ stripclub, the redheaded girl was repulsed by the pandering. Strangely enough, towards the end, she said something along the lines of, "if it brings people to the movement, it's not so bad" or something.

I thought the show was pretty good. The only thing I disagree with however was the ending how Murdoch's character said something about how as long as western civilization is white, it'll survive, or something with that notion. I know it's Murdoch's own beliefs talking through his show, but nevertheless, I got his point

Well, she changes her mind.

HAHAHA funny video. It's going to be "hard" to argue against the alt-right because they have FACTS and MORAL JUSTICE on their side. Be as "skeptic" as you want but if you think it's only bad when WHITE PEOPLE have pride of race and nation - well then YOU are the racist.

I can smell your cleanliness from here, normie.

youtube.com/watch?v=VI57QHL6ge0

youtu.be/jAeoW2IS3g0

best