How bad is it?

>3% Africa
>4% Native American
You'll live, but you'll be sterilized.

You're a nigger OP.

what color are your eyes?

OP, must be bad man. I had feared the worse myself and had contemplated suicide but as you can see that it was no problem at all.

>Master Race reporting in.

What's up, my nigga!

what part of africa? if its north africa then it isnt too bad desu

Just got mine too, feels good

What "bad" are you guys talking about? Does knowing your DNA change anything about you?

>nigger genes
>native genes
>kekistani flag
seems legit

I was hoping for more western Europe... My great grandfather was french and my great grandmother italian...
Seems my grandma fucked around and now I'm more british than anything else
The man's last name was Marx, explaining the kike. My french grandfather was cucked by a kike...

Long story short, please reassure me

Please reassure me of my place in the universe

quintessentially 56%

America is the land immigration and multiculture.

I'm a super caveman.

WRONG PICTURE

Now you see...

What do you look like?

>paying some jew 100 dollars to tell you you're not white

Well at least someone found a way to make white nationalism profitable. If you look white, act white, and sound white then you're white, stop this kike divide and conquer bullshit.

>act white, and sound white
>nOt aLL bLaCKs aRe NiGgErS

I have brown, curly hair
pale skin, light brown eyes
my nose is a little long, but both my parents have straight, small ones
my teeth are pretty crooked
ive got long eyelashes
my eyebrows are basically two blocks in straight lines
im very skinny and tall- long fingers

i look pretty ugly- some people think i look jewish, others think im white

Am I white?

Feels good

Niggers don't look white, now do they, Hashmeer?

what is the best dna test to take?

What about that Venti chick, she did a DNA test and came back like 30 percent nigger and she's going around with white nationalist peeps. Sup Forums is seriously making people confused as fuck TOP KEK unless of course she was trolling but idk for sure.

>Little to no anglo blood
>Good

Kek, my sides

23 & me is more accurate. I did ancestry and got 49% western European, dosen't really explain anything

You're basically a nigger now, go back to Africa.. Be free, be with your kind.. Go my son..

Reply not directed towards you, sir.
I'm sorry to my fellow anglo.
Redirect to

Your post implies that a white person who doesn't act or sound white isn't actually white. You're implying race is a social construct.
gb2reddit

Do you have to be 18 to take 23andme?

>43.2%

>(((23andme)))

Are you just gonna leave me confessing how ugly I am

qeqe

My apologies, mate.

are you from the american south?

TFW not a mutt.

OP is probably whiter than you are

You kinda are. Not that it's a bad thing.

Start lifting and you will be fine.

>Little no no anglo blood
>Good
kek, my sides

Tfw literally never left your "Safe Space" Ireland.

My ancestors voyaged across great seas to return treasured items to their motherland.

why would you contemplate suicide over that without even knowing the results first

Ok, thanks

Omfg you idiots are so insecure about yourself that you are trying to define yourself through your ancestry, then giving some jews your blood samples and family history to find out "who you are" and even paying for that?! This shit can't be made up.

All these ancestry agencies are being run by jews making shekels of you insecure idiots. You are the actual problem of the white race just as all those libfags are.

>9.6 percent possibly german
I only got 13 percent, and still want to kill myself

She has blue eyes and smoking body. Could be worse.

Why would you contemplate suicide over something that doesn't matter in the first place?

Ok, Achmed. You probably don't want to take one because you know with pride that you're 95 percent middle eastern. We, however, have more hope.

Anne E. Wojcicki (/woʊˈdʒJtski/ woh-JIT-skee; Polish: Wójcicka pronounced [vujˈt͡ʃit͡ska]; born July 28, 1973) is an American entrepreneur and the co-founder and chief executive officer of the personal genomics company 23andMe.

Wojcicki, the youngest of three daughters, was born in San Mateo County, California. Her parents are Esther Wojcicki (née Hochman), an educator, and Stanley Wojcicki, a physics professor emeritus at Stanford University. Her mother is Jewish and her father is a Polish-born American.

Yeah... I don't think I'm comfortable with sending my genetic material to them

Master race reporting in

If your 3% africa is north-african no big deal since it is caucasoid and probably from pre history, many europe's have it.
your 4% native american that's a prob.

What does knowing your ancestry change? Why is 4% Indian a problem? I don't fucking get it.
You guys talk about it like it's a health problem or something

They're gonna make clones of you and and rape them.
They'll make a slave race of clones for the aliens, who demand human samples and slaves. They'll beat your clone and steal its life energy, also extracting its dna to make mutants.

Your DNA will help make "Designer babies" in ten years. A nigger could have your glorious blue eyes, or perhaps your intellect.

I regret taking a dna test.

What kind of stupid question is that? you score almost 100% european, do you think you are what? marcian? anything under 1% don´t even bother about that

It means your great great great grammie got feathered.
Fucking whore.

>master race
>a dirty fingol

Her grandma was a nig, I thought everyone knew this

>>Burger
>>Talks about heritage

You are the one whose ancestors were refugees coming to someone else's land in rowboats. So in a certain way you and your ancestors have more in common with sandniggers than actual white people.

DNA came in the other day, quickly scrolled to Jew and shitskin percentages and then sigh of relief.

Sup Forums is satire.

>Italian
>White

What a retarded thing to get so worked up about. It literally does not matter the tiniest bit.

What test is this?

Well off the reservation I go!

Wow, 'Italy/Greece' is a nice way of saying Turk, you'll hang with the nigs on the day of the rope

Auf Wiedersehen, Juden.

ancestry DNA

>off by 1
Haha CACs BTFO

It concerns me.

mine was strange considering I am British

Give me your Gedmatch number, I want to see where you're clustering

t. 23% goat 77% middle eastern

BLACK JEW

Tempted to do a genetic test but I'd almost certainly get 100% Irish or something very similar to you which would be no surprise at all.

sorry guys. Some of us here are actually white. Please move along.

THASS RIGHT!!!

My genetic make up is decent (tall, two standard deviations above average intelligent), so if it was possible, they probably would keep it. I don't know if they can replicate whole DNA just from some the spit tho.
Anyway, I find the whole idea fishy. You give them your personal details and DNA, which is basically the same, as having your fingerprints taken.

Ar tu zydas?

Hey, I got 63% British on Ancestry DNA (15% Irish separate)

Don't it feel good to get above the 49% average in yorkshire of all places? Goddamn man, more British than the typical Brit in the most ethnically British place in the UK.

Surprisingly, my sister got 76% British, (and 14% Irish), not sure why hers is so high. We also have small amounts of Europe West and Scandi. Being majorly British is a pretty good shake.

>literally sending your DNA to some jew who reserves the right to do whatever they want with it in exchange for statistics with no evidence to fellate yourself over your purity

Usually its the other way around, especially if your Brazilian.

>tfw great-great granddad couldnt get enough of kuruminha pussy.

Ne, o tu? Pagal tavo vėliavą sprendžiu, kad pinigai tau yra virš visko, kaip žydams :/

fuck off chink

Ne, mano seima emigravo kai buvau keturiolikos

Tai tavo tėvai žydai?

the portuguese traveled for like 3 months on the sea and when they arrived they found this

>Good
>Anglo
kys

Ne, ar tu isitikines kad tu ne zydas? Tik zydai sako kad genetine praites nera svarbi,

They look like jungle asians

but they're actually jungle indians

>praitis nera svarbi.

Tai, kad sužinosi, jog esi 1% žydas arba negras, niekaip nepakeis tavo gyvenimo ar tavęs pačio. Tu staiga netapsi nusikaltėliu ar pinigų trokštančiu globalistu.
Tai kodėl tai yra svarbu?

Be to, tu čia kažką vebleni apie žydus ir genetinės praeities žinojimo svarbą, nors pats net nesugebi taisyklingai kalbėti savo tėvų, net ne protėvių, o supistų tėvų gimtąja kalba.
Argi ne ironiška?

>1%
Jeigu buciau bent 1/5 tik tada galva sukciau
Norvegiska klavetura

It can tell you diseases and health risks too.
Ancestry is for entertainment purposes.
Often times it's wrong
mfw they told me I was black

Ir apie ką gi suktum galvą?
O norvegiška klaviatūra čia ne prie ko. Darai pirmokiškas klaidas, neskiri dvibalsių.

>Ir apie ką gi suktum galvą?
Kad esu mulatas kuris nepriklauso niekur
>O norvegiška klaviatūra čia ne prie ko. Darai pirmokiškas klaidas, neskiri dvibalsių.
Nu man retai tenka rasyti Lietuviskai, beto niekad labai gerai nesiseke gramatika

Speak English