Being a mongrel in a White ethnostate

Mongrels of Sup Forums! Share your stories.

>What is it like being a mongrel (mixed race)?
>What are you (genetically) and what do you identity as?
>What role, if any, do mongrels have in a White ethnostate? (Do you think.)

Also, a question to the non-mongrels of Sup Forums. What do you think about mongrels? Do they have a place in a White ethnostate?

I'm sort of a mongrel. My dad is Scandinavian (Norwegian) and my mom is Finnish, so I can understand having identity issues. Still I'm sure the identity issues are a lot larger for non-European mongrels.

Mongrels are like bastards, they're cursed as a result of their parents' negligence
Reinstate miscegenation laws and the mongrel problem thins itself out over the generations

My tolerance ratio for mongrels is 5% ideally, and 10% at the very most in non European DNA. If you're an octoroon or more niggish you have no place in society.

>shitskin in the back using his left hand

I have noticed that many mongrels seem to push for multikulti and race mixing, which makes sense since that would make them fit in more. And I guess that they are also more individualistic since they don't have collective interests to the same degree.

Mongrels must not reproduce so as not to propagate their inferior genes.

>t. 100% Polak going back many generations.

raise awareness among natives what a clusterfuck miscegenation is irl
find each other and fuck off to new world somewhere where you can be mongrels together among mongrels

>Sup Forums
>where muts come to larp on the internet as white neo-nazis and the rest of the world plays into it and calls them white neo-nazis
This place is a mirror for the irony happening in the rest of the world.

>This place is a mirror for the irony happening in the rest of the world.
nah, 4chinz are pure larpurlartism

>Be half Indian/half Iranian, neither parents are Muslim
>Be accepted by neither indians or muzzies
>Only befriend Jews and Jamaicans
>This makes me realize Jews and blacks aren't bad people, contrary to what diaspora and poos say
>9/11 happens and Muslims are now demonized topkek.jpg
>Muslim diaspora now start associating with me instead of their arab brethren
>Fuck no since they're terrorists
>Poos will always be poos
>All friends are either Jewish or black by the end of undergrad
>Get into law school and corporate law firm in Toronto thanks to an Israeli friend who had a relative there
>Jamaican friends scare the shit out of wypipo and always back me up

Shits good man, just find good friends.

>shitskin mafia
Still, interesting.

I am Italian/irish, every day is a struggle

>What do you think about mongrels? Do they have a place in a White ethnostate?
I'm a racist civic nationalist. Behave nicely and I'll let you live (fuck my own only if you have extraordinary genes, otherwise other blenders), be rude, disruptive or not working and you're out.
Also police will check if you assimilated, so you better be.

At least you are white

rulers of course

napoleon was frequently referred to as a "mediterranean mulatto"

what an idiot, can't even kill himself dead
at least aim for the brain stem, kids

This idiot just blew off his chin.
Better luck next time ! hope he survived to suffer and realize how stupid he is

top kek all he did was blow up his chin

Pic is me, I'm a filthy Mongoloid

spic/shitskin mix?

I literally just said

only mongrels with no less than 50% european dna will be considered for entry into the coming white ethno state. even if allowed, they will be subject to strict breeding laws that intend to breed the mongrel out of their future children.

Can I come to ethno state

A mongoloid is an orientatal

user how old was your mom when you were born and what "profession" did she have?

You look white
Wtf you see the mongoloid???

Dude, you look afghan wtf

>a shitskin insults a 205 cm tall Sven with a MS in Engineering Physics

hmm i see a fraction of a percent jew, denied.

>What is it like being a mongrel (mixed race) ?

In Brasil is normal, and i can indentify myself as white Brazilian, and the Brazilian ethos, but i believe that in a white country, would be really bad.

I never made a dna test, but i know that my ancestours from mother side came from switzerland 200 years ago, the german part of switzerland, i also have a nigger great-grandfather (who runned away when my great grandmother gave birth to my grandmother, typical nigger)

My others grandparents are typical brazilians, majoritary white brazilians, probably with nigger and indian blood.

I identify myself as white brazilian, and so do all brazilians that i know, im not sufficiently white to identify myself as white european, and im dont have enough indian-negroe bloodline to be a pardo or nigger. So i usually act and live like a white brazilian.

I dont know, the good mongrels could take the honorary aryan title, like used to be on third reich.

I'm mixed, mostly portuguese, some jew, very little native.
My brothers and parents have high IQ, all are successful etc.
Sometimes I question myself why would someone be bothered by being mixed per se. I can see the problem in breeding with stupid/ugly/sick people, but as long as you have good genes (no rare disease, high IQ etc), it doesn't bother me much. Perhaps its because I live in a mixed country.

>Sweden
>White

I'm half gypsy, I have light olive skin , green eyes and dark hair, my first gf was very faired skinned with really light brown eyes and really light brown hair, always felt inadequate because she always talked about how much she likes aryan guys and how I'm second best, fucked me up when we broke up because I was so in over my head with her, took me 4 years to get over her even after I cut off contact

Otherwise I feel pretty good, I introduce myself as half gypsy always, some people are shocked about it desu

I don't know, I think the ethnic group I physically resemble the most is sephardic jew

>leafy

Fake

I'm half English half Pakistani (non muslim) who has pretty much all western values and no love for Pakistan. Am I allowed in?

half latvian/german half flip here. I'm working towards a Latvian citizenship so I can marry a Latvian and continue my bloodline. I have too much history there just to be able to throw it away.

Half eastern euro and half nigger here. I will do all I can for the white ethnistate, then fuck off to Brazil or somewhere

I'm kind of divided on the topic, I feel like a mongrel because I am a little over 60% mix of Irish/Scottish/Welsh, the rest evenly divided English, Lithuanian, and Dutch. As for the non-white question: An ethnostate should probably only accept 98% or better, the real conundrum being where to place the rest of the people of mainly European descent? Should they be allowed but put into a caste system? Not allowed at all? This is the biggest problem with the idea, imho.

at what point is one not considered a mongrel? for example, i have 1/64 non european dna. still a mongrel, or am i a huwite man?

Your mother was a whore. We dont want her traitor whore genes. you may gain entry if you sterilize yourself.

I see whiteness

My Dad was the white one...

>this is is considered white in Italy

PFFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA
And you Arabs have the audacity to claim you're white. As if! LMAO

STOP MAKING FUN OF ME

Don't be so hard on yourself man. Sure you might not look all that white, but at least you actually ARE white. Better that than looking white but not actually being white, like some Jews and even spics.

Half Indian Half White here. I look white so I've never had any identity issues, as I guess I just identify with them. People are always surprised when I tell them I'm Indian. My hapa jap friend on the other hand has had some serious fitting in issues. Guessing it just stems from being raised in bumfuck Japan and being the hafu gaijin kid.

A little over 1.5%? Why put it in such a stupid way? 1/64, are you trying to make yourself feel better? I would consider you white.

from it seems you are fully south Italian, where's the Irish?

your nose is just fucked, and the acne doesn't help either, but I know your feel
t. puerto rican

Have you had a test done? Would be curious to see your admixture.

This is me. I was one of the people at HWNDU

I'm Filipino so it comes with the territory. I don't culturally identify with being from Failpenis however, and just consider myself an American.

Answered above. I guess I more specifically identify as an intellectual internet browsing English speaking libertarian with the usual 4channer interests

I'm not sure about what the details of that would be, but I'd presume I wouldn't be allowed in, or I'd just be allowed as a tourist (but not allowed to fuck white womyns). If that were the case I'd just live in a place that isn't an ethnostate and where I can fuck whoever I want.

are you legit concerned about how white you are? listen, the purity spiral is just a meme. based on your pic, no one who looks at you questions whether your white or not. be happy your not a filthy savage nigger or dune coon. think about the bigger picture, your white, in america. there is no greater jackpot in the entire universe.

I'm not worried because I know Sup Forums rightards are only a few rotten apples at the bottom of the human barrel

that niggerspic left in the back annoys me most, but the rest is shit too.

fuck off, you smell bad

Tfw 74% ashkenazi and 24% Hungarian, however I'm a devout Catholic moralfag with contempt towards the international jewry trying to turn Earth into a dead rock.

yeah totally

>And I guess that they are also more individualistic since they don't have collective interests to the same degree.
I don't know about advocating for race-mixing, but your second point comes too close for comfort

I'm English/German/Danish. Does that count?

>this guy gets it

ITALIANS ARE NOT WHITE

Half Scottish (mother), half Chinese/Malaysian here.

Look pretty much Asian but identify mostly as white. Only Asian stuff I like is some foods, can't speak anything but English. Could never fit in with the Asian cliques or stand them. They were just too Asian if that makes sense.

Lived in UK, Australia, and now US. No real issues beyond being mainly attracted to white girls and it being difficult to be considered by them. I do like being able to be racist as hell here in the US and getting a free pass because of how I look.

>White mother, Asian father
>the viable happa mix
You're gonna make it

I guess i fit ur description as half Finnish half Cyprian. My country is just so purebred white with so few immigrants, that race isnt even something people discuss and no1 has ever asked in my life if im mixed race or anything like that. Lets keep it that way, gender or ethnic identity shouldnt be a thing.

Croatian and Mexican.

Eh it's confusing honestly, I'm darker than my Mexican mother especially after soaking all the sun in Split and Dubrovnik. I look Mexican honestly but was raised with Croatian Catholic culture. I adore both of my heritages honestly and learned to accept both of them as a part of me what really sucks is Croats try to use me as a pet and make me an UstaĊĦe shill but I don't wanna kill Serbs or anyone I just want the best for Croats and Mexicans.

>Do mongrels have a role in an ethnostate

In a small matter, if you're half Iranian and Half Swedish and truly love Sweden and want to be Swedish you would shill for an ethnostate and over time non mixed minorities will leave and mixed people will just seep within the population and in 8 generations it's like race mixing never happened.

Genetically I'm European,Native and I'm guessing North African.

>half Finnish
Father or mother?

mixed black or jew and white, deportation on a life preserver in the middle of the ocean with both parents also sharing the life preserver. white hispanic/asian, 3rd class citizen, no voting rights, but still gets hospital service, police, education, limited retirement benefits assuming no criminal record, cannot work for the government, cannot marry first class citizens, 1 child policy. however there would be a way to advance to a 2nd class citizen, still no voting, but can work for the government. ideally only two or three percent of the population would reside in the 2nd class section, as well, they would be limited to two children, and with permit they would be allowed to marry non- full blooded first class citizens, IE octoroons with hispanic or asian blood, thus absorbing all useful traits of the strongest members of the lesser castes, while maintaining 90% white+ across the majority of the population. allows for those who can assimilate white culture and serve the nation, to be bleached per say over generations. blacks, muslims, jews, poos, arabs, insect tier asians, criminals of any "accepted" minorities, are left to their fates in the ocean, or are sent to work in the most dangerous jobs, eg mining, hazardous materials, etc.

I'm Norman and Anglo, am i allowed?

I am almost completely Finnish (Father's side is Karelian with one Estonian, mother's mother's side is partly Swedish, and mother's father has an 18th-19th century ancestor from somewhere in Europe) but I have dark brown hair and look like someone from Western European country, like Italy or France, or so I've been told. Not even once I've been said I "look Finnish" or when abroad people ever guess my nationality correctly.

I often feel like I am an outsider, in my own country

75% black 25% cherokee. People think I'm oriental. Engineer with IQ 133. I know my Maxwell, Euler, and of course Newton Laws very well. I can create energy graphs and schematics for a hydraulic counter balance system and from there determine what pump, valving, and cylinders I need to support the load. Also a devote Christian spent the first 13 years of my life in a mostly white Catholic School. Do I still have to leave if a ethno state forms?

Too brown for the white boys... And yet too white for the brown boys...

Feels bad man.
However I act white so that is always interesting in that I attract the right people by simply being civilized.

Yeah, come join us mongrels and we'll make us ourselves a mongrel high IQ superpower state. Requisite e is competence.

>that chick touching that hyper beta orbiter

>Some people actually believe this

A black girl on Sup Forums? I'm sceptical or are you a faggot?

And when the whiteboys start the next world war against the jews we'll leave in our mothership to colonoze Alpha Centauri, starting the Golden Age of Spacefaring Sapiens.

3/8ths Thai, 1/8th Poo, half white American mutt. I look hispanic. IQ 139, waiting to attend University. I wish white culture survives, even if that means i must leave.

but did he died?

Just a flesh wound.

1/4 Chinese from Macau.
I self identify as both White and Asian.

I am half Japanese and half German American. My parents were filthy racemixers as a result of kike propaganda from the Gen X era. As a result, I suffer from Elliot Rodger Syndrome and never had a gf. On top of that, I cannot date or breed with any women of any race. Not black, white, asian, arab, or spic. Honestly, enthonationalism is the only way to prevent accidents like me. I would die for such a cause on the day of the rope. Itl's a damn shame because my great great grandfather was a veteran of the American Civil War for the Confederacy and my other grandfather was in the Imperial Japanese Army in China. They both fought in vain...

Northern or southern Italian?

Half white half mestizo, so I guess that makes me 75% white and 25% amerindian roughly. I beat the national average for whiteness so I guess im ok

Southern

>>What is it like being a mongrel (mixed race)?
confusing, you never know what you truly are and dont have a real identity. Also you never know if native people realy fully accept you.

>>What are you (genetically) and what do you identity as?
Im 1/4 african and 3/4 german and identify as german.

>>What role, if any, do mongrels have in a White ethnostate? (Do you think.)
They have the worst time since they are between the fronts, they have no real faction they belong to so they are kind of neutral but hated from anyone.

you look like who i expect that white hating turkposter to look like

It's fine for me because I look very white.
My mom is Swedish, Irish, and German. My dad is Korean. I identify as a white American.
Ideally, we could form a tribe of high iq mongrels (no nogs plz) and not bother whites while they try to rebuild their society.

I doubt there will ever be an all nigger state since they aren't capable but if there ever is the mogrels and mudsharks should be sent there to live with the rest of them so they can be away from the powder keg of angry us evil white men with guns and explosives eagerly wanting to chain them to the stove. Mogrels don't live as long and then there's the whole blood transfusion and bone marrow thing, not to mention an encyclopedia of other problems that are unfixable. All for the mothers vanity so she could act out a character movie or TV show. See why women were, and still are thought of as children?

>95% brown
>Mixed

Nigger what? What are Filipinos even mixed with, chinese?

You look like a spic because you live your life like one. Get fit, shave that weak ass beard, trim your thick eyebrows, and dress like a fucking white man.

You have potential.

>make mongrels bastards again
much more fitting term when you consider the impact on society

IS THAT... A JOJO-

1. Ok, I look white, so I can say whatever I want,. Liberals cries of racism dont effect me. I am the perfect racist because as a minority I can get away with saying anything I want.

2. Hindu/Italian

3. Who else will keep you safe from yourselves? As the most intelligent version of the white man, we should lead.

Holy shit I feel your pain, especially that clique shit. At least I was popular with whites.

Mongrels have no place in any ethnostate. They undermine the society they inhabit.

Moxing between whites does not matter since they are closely related anyway. The same is between asians, blacks etc in their own communities.

This is also good, of you are more than 5% other race, fuck off.

>I often feel like I am an outsider, in my own country
This. I'm blonde with blue eyes, look like a mixture between a German and someone from the Northlands. I feel like a foreigner sometimes. Maybe I should just move to Germany, I'd feel more at home there.

Lmfao you're sad man.
Hey you're like me post picture:

Pretty good actually, I'm good looking

I'm half filipino/half slav, I guess I identify as Canadian

>What role, if any, do mongrels have in a White ethnostate?

I live in Canada so I don't have to worry about that.