Was Christianity simply Roman propaganda commissioned by the Flavians to tame the Jew?

Was Christianity simply Roman propaganda commissioned by the Flavians to tame the Jew?

>Consider the following:
youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4

Other urls found in this thread:

jesusneverexisted.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, evidenced by the Jews by and large rejecting Christianity

No that's some stupid shit with crazy inaccuracy. Jesus was a Zealot teacher (proto-zionist). The guy just skipped over that.

Flavions were the three Anti-Christs in Revlations (The one before, the one now, the one to come.) It's clearly anti-Roman imagery. The whore, the four horses... it's all the Temple of Jupiter built over Jerusalem's holy temple.

It takes a massive fucking moron to write this book. And it think he's a crypto-Christian trying to sell Christianity as Roman/White man's religion. You see this with the Jordon Peterson meme too. It's the new strategy because Christianity is a dead meme and a lot of boomers fear Islam's take over. But Christianity never really stopped that. They've been gaining ground since Vikings were converted.

It's like arguing that Stormfront was secretly the creator of Black Lives Matter.

And if the Vikings hadn't been converted? What then?

>Christianity is a dead meme

"As of 2010, Christianity was by far the world's largest religion, with an estimated 2.2 billion adherents, nearly a third (31 percent) of all 6.9 billion people on Earth," the Pew report says. "Islam was second, with 1.6 billion adherents, or 23 percent of the global population."Apr 2, 2015

Hit me up here on twitter. God bless your soul user.

And how many of those actually follow the teachings of Christ? i.e: No sex outside of marriage. Not many I bet.
>"christians"

>And if the Vikings hadn't been converted? What then?
Well the Christians who kicked Muslims out of Spain were converted Celt-Guals. They were fighting Vikings and learned their barbarity. Ghengis fucked up Islam too all the way to Iraq before the Empire of the Sun converted to Islam.

Later Christian Crusades really destroyed Roman Christianity. The church went broke. The Monarchies began to break away. That's when you get the 3 Popes, the First Reich (German Roman Empire) and French Pope... which all lead to the Protestant reformations.

If Vikings had survived they would of had to beat Christianity. They had ports all over the Medditerian, created the Russ (first Russian Empire) and spread to 3 continents (America included). So the whole "Vikings were stupid animals that were BTFO by Christianity" is a Chritcuck meme. It's true over time but that's because Christianity is a slave cult and Vikings began establishing kingships. The Kings betrayed the people for Roman pay-offs and forced their people to convert. The last Odinists were in Iceland/Greenland. The weather became really harsh with the mini-ice-age and Christianity was embraced for trade relations (money).

That's the real story of Western Christianity.

>"As of 2010, Christianity was by far the world's largest religion, with an estimated 2.2 billion adherents, nearly a third (31 percent) of all 6.9 billion people on Earth," the Pew report says. "Islam was second, with 1.6 billion adherents, or 23 percent of the global population."Apr 2, 2015
Fair enough. I meant White Christianity, not shitskins who Catholics converted.

Source: Stormfront

Source: basic historical knowledge.

was Jesus Christ JC actually Julius Caesar?

He died and then seemingly rose again as another Caesar his son or something with the same name came out of nowhere and took his place

I think what he means is that Christianity is dead in the West.

It will live on in Latin America and maybe parts of Africa. Whoopee.

I agree, the Vikings were extremely tough to fight and probably would have resisted for many years to come had they not been converted. They could have resisted considering they spread so far. In England, only the Kingdom of Wessex remained independent and managed to stave off the Viking assault. The Danes took England years later and formed the North Sea Empire along with Norway and Geat controlled Sweden. By this time though they were Christian or at least, on there way to becoming Christians. Vikings became rather soft after their conversion. Conversion was probably for the worse. If they hadn't converted they could have carved out a Scandinavian Empire spanning large swathes of Europe.

>the last Odinists were in Iceland/Greenland

While it is true that Odinism lasted for a very long time in Iceland and Greenland, they both had relatively tiny populations that were easy to control. In fact, the last recorded Odinists were in Western Norway (Sognfjord and inner Rogaland/Hordaland), simply because they were so isolated and it's extremely difficult to spread much of anything before modern technology to farms on terraces of mountains and the closest neighbor is another farm on another terrace on the other side of the mountain. We know this due to laws prohibiting pagan worship in the early 15th century.

However, some Lapps were worshiping Thor, Odin, Frey, etc, well into the 19th century.

>Jesus was a Zealot teacher (proto-zionist)

He was??? Pretty impressive for a guy that didn't even exist!
jesusneverexisted.com/

Meant for
You guys may be interested in some recent work on Viking/Christian religious change in Norway. Some scholars argue that the biggest change in religion occurred during the pre-Viking Iron Age via contacts with Rome, and Christianity was a smooth transition because both Viking religion and Christianity was so influenced by Roman religion to have central places and worship indoors, baptisms, etc. Norse Christianity was structured like Norse Paganism, with local chieftains/kings presiding over the ceremonies. Halls were simply converted into churches. Topographically, it was impossible to have Christianity as we knew it elsewhere in Europe. The biggest difference was that Old Norse had no priest/monk profession, but most of those came from Denmark anyway and then trained local Jarls to be priests/monks.

>youtube history
Jesus was larping the King of Kings meme which is clearly from Cesar/Alexander/Pharaohs. It's an emperor's title. But that's about it.

>However, some Lapps were worshiping Thor, Odin, Frey, etc, well into the 19th century.
Fuckers need to give us their hidden books then!

Wasn't Norway Viking left-overs from those leaving Greenland though?

His meme is.

Just because you don't eat rat poison yourself, that doesn't mean you aren't making use of it.

Your metaphor would make sense in context if you said "just because rats don't die from your rat poison doesn't mean you didn't make rat poison"

>Fuckers need to give us their hidden books then!

They had oral traditions, but most of was recorded by anthropologists in the 19th century and also they themselves kept a lot of knowledge in tact. But their religion was very different than Indo-European/Norse religion, if not highly influenced by it.

>Wasn't Norway Viking left-overs from those leaving Greenland though?

We actually don't know what happened to the Vikings in Greenland, but there is a lot of research being undertaken this year. In Norway, occasionally some people claim to be descendants of Greenlanders but I don't think it's verified.

>No, evidenced by the Jews by and large rejecting Christianity
That's a total lie and a popular /christian pol/ meme. The first Christian leadership was almost 100% Jews for a long time.

>We actually don't know what happened to the Vikings in Greenland, but there is a lot of research being undertaken this year. In Norway, occasionally some people claim to be descendants of Greenlanders but I don't think it's verified.
Really? I heard they moved back or died.

Who do you think crucified Jesus? Pilate found nothing wrong with him, but the Jews screamed and swarmed for Jesus to be crucified

The Bible says Jesus came for the Jews then the gentiles, the Jews rejected him and continue to

No, it makes sense regardless.
For one thing, jews don't reject christianity, they just don't practice it. They are perfectly happy to use and abuse the goys who take it up, though, so in that sense they are very accepting of it.
You implied that we can know for certain that christianity was designed to subjugate jews, but that it failed. We don't know that, as all the information we have about this 2000 year old cult has been rinsed thoroughly by those homosexuals at the vatican.
We can say it is man made, as all religions are, and anyone can see that in its scheme, jews are the master race for whom everything is permitted, token shows of jew punishment throughout the ages to quell pleb anger notwithstanding.

The challenge is that Romans made Christianity to manipulate the jews, you're defending that the Jews made Christianity to manipulate the goyim

>Who do you think crucified Jesus? Pilate found nothing wrong with him, but the Jews screamed and swarmed for Jesus to be crucified
>The Bible says Jesus came for the Jews then the gentiles, the Jews rejected him and continue to
Jesus came for "the house of Israel". This is why he would reject Samaritan people begging him for help until they worshiped him; he was a total asshole.
A pro-Roman sect of Jews get him killed (story isn't real by the way).
It's clearly Zealot/Zionist propaganda against Rome. Pilate wasn't demonized because it was subversive propaganda attacking pro-Roman Jews. Pharisees were essentially the Middle Class Jews and Sadducee were the priestly Jews - both worked with Rome.
Zealots (Galilean) were the ones who fought Rome in a holy war and got their asses kicked. So they began a new strategy in Christianity as their Messiah had lost the war.

It's straight up subversive anti-Roman propaganda. All of Revelations is about destroying Rome and re-establishing a Messiah in Israel so Israel can rule the known world. Written by a guy in a Roman prison no less.

>It's true over time but that's because Christianity is a slave cult and Vikings began establishing kingships.
Slave cult? This kind of arguing is why no one takes you seriously. Kingships were a thing in Christianity right from the very beginning. But I get it, if a Christian subjects himself to Christ as King he is a slave, if a viking submits to his king he is a proud and noble vassal.

>The Kings betrayed the people for Roman pay-offs and forced their people to convert.
>The last Odinists were in Iceland/Greenland. The weather became really harsh with the mini-ice-age and Christianity was embraced for trade relations (money).
Is that necessary to do trade? Was there some kind of Christian discount?

>Thorgeir accepted responsibility for deciding whether Iceland should become Christian, with the condition that both parties abide by his decision. When this was agreed, he spent a day and a night resting under a fur blanket, contemplating.
>The following day he announced that Iceland was to become Christian, with the condition that old laws concerning the exposure of infants and the eating of horseflesh would remain, and that private pagan worship be permitted.
>Thorgeir, who was himself a pagan priest, took his pagan idols and threw them into a large waterfall, which is now known as Waterfall of the Gods (Icelandic: Goðafoss). The problem of changing religions was thus solved, as people abided by Thorgeir's decision and were baptized.
He could have kept his collection of idols AND do trade, right? So why then are you saying it's for the money? Why do you hold the Viking kings in such a low regard?

And Russia converted to Orthodoxy voluntarily. Of course that was because of shekels too right? Why did they not convert to Islam then, the Ummayad empire was quite big and winning.

That's a false dichotomy fallacy. The challenge is to get at the truth. Not all arguments or lines of reasoning are in and of themselves ultimate paths. Some are merely stepping stones.

You're lost
When I said "challenge" I was referring to the claim made by the OP, which I argued against

Your metaphor about rat poison did not argue against my case that Christianity was invented by Romans to manipulate Jews, because you're arguing that Jews invented Christianity to manipulate the goyim

No, u

>Slave cult? This kind of arguing is why no one takes you seriously. Kingships were a thing in Christianity right from the very beginning. But I get it, if a Christian subjects himself to Christ as King he is a slave, if a viking submits to his king he is a proud and noble vassal.
Only a Jew worshiper would interpret what I said this way.
What I really said was that Viking kingship began to sell out their people. Christianity is clearly a slave cult. It's slave morality, anti-life (wait for death goyam), controlling with fear of damnation, and uses basic mind control techniques. It was also the favorite religion of slaves because it made them (((equal))) to Aristocrats who were actually educated and could run society. It demonizes Heroism and replaced it with self sacrifice for the church.

>Is that necessary to do trade? Was there some kind of Christian discount?
Again the mind control is overwhelming your basic common sense. The Mediterranean and Gaul had converted, also Brits. So it opened up the king's ships to major trade without having to constantly fight and lose men/money in the process. You also skipped over the part of Roman gold/silver pay offs. Being a Christian king is a lot easier because you rule over people who are mentally enslaved and "pias". They turned fucking warriors into peasants working the land until their death like Communist slaves.

>And Russia converted to Orthodoxy voluntarily. Of course that was because of shekels too right? Why did they not convert to Islam then, the Ummayad empire was quite big and winning.
Actually the king of Russ had all three slave cults compete. Judaism vs Islam vs Christianity. He picked Christianity and took the title of Cesar (Zsar). The reasons are pretty clear.
It's another case of kings betraying their people the way modern rulers serve the Rothschilds.

holy fuck this documentary is utter horseshit

don't waste your time with it, it was basically done by nu-atheists
>many of our scholars agree that it was used as a tool to control the masses
lel alright

You're right, my metaphor doesn't argue against your case. It moots it. As I pointed out previously in the thread, we can't prove exactly how and why this particular cult rose up. But we can determine what it is doing today, and that is jew service, as in Christians forming a vanguard around jews that insulates them from any pushback against their shenanigans.

>American """""""""Pagans"""""""""
Is there anything more entertaining?

Romans were not white, neither are modern day Italians.

>Only a Jew worshiper would interpret what I said this way.
Only a Varg worshipper would say something like this.

>Christianity is clearly a slave cult. It's slave morality, anti-life (wait for death goyam), controlling with fear of damnation, and uses basic mind control techniques.
And so the whole of the Western world fell for this ((magicians)) trick, controlling their minds. I take it you mean that this is done by the threat of an unseen world, or an unseen place where you will go after death? You guys never make yourselves clear so I interpret this again in my Jew worshiping ways. And such an unseen place ofcourse does not exists as we enlightened ones know? Clever of you to find out by yourselves! Forget about the works of Aquinas, building on the philosophies of the greatest of pagans showing them to be in line with the Christian revelation. Forget about the great works of art. Just watch this video!

>Judaism vs Islam vs Christianity. He picked Christianity and took the title of Cesar (Zsar).
I know there was a choice between the three. Islam was the financially better option. So what was his motive if not financial? The Czars motivation himself was that it was the most beautiful religion of the three. But you can second guess him as well

Will you go to Heaven when you die? Here’s a quick test: Have you ever lied, stolen, or used God’s name in vain? Jesus said,
“Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.”
If you have done these things, God sees you as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulterer at heart,
and the Bible warns that one day God will punish you in a terrible place called Hell.
But God is not willing that any should perish. Sinners broke God’s Law and Jesus paid their fine.
This means that God can legally dismiss their case:
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”
Then Jesus rose from the dead, defeating death. Today, repent and trust Jesus, and God will give you eternal life as a free gift.
Then read the Bible daily and obey it. God will never fail you.

"If you've ever sinned, you're not a Christian!"

Go ahead and reread your Bible before you post things you know nothing about.

Same reason why most modern day governments "convert" to fighting for gay rights, accepting refugees, and so on. Smaller countries generally go with the flow of the big countries. The West was Christian and so was Byzantine, the Vikings in the Atlantic and in Russia saw it more profitable with more political power to convert and be a part of these worlds.

>Islam was the financially better option.

That's highly debatable, also the rivers of Russia empty out into the Black Sea and into the Balkans, essentially into the Byzantium world. There is no reason to convert to Islam and be part of the Arab world when there is the Caucasus mountains in between your world and theirs.

The real mystery of conversion in those centuries is why would the Khazars convert to Judaism, especially when Judaism doesn't really seek converts.

Just because the first Christians (and their leaders) were Jews doesn't mean the majority of Jews converted

>why would the Khazars convert to Judaism,
That's the easy one. Khazars were slave traders with some extra stat points spent on torturing. Can't do it under Orthodoxy. So it's Islam or Judaism. They didn't want Islam because they'd had to pay the Sultan. So Judaism it was. Only the 'elite' rich guys converted, at least at first.

>it's a "right wing" pagans use leftist revisionist history when it suits their agenda again episode

>Romans
>EVER creating a religion that would always see itself exist within the recesses of the poor for all of history that is impossible to control, then giving said control to the Jews
You're out of your god damn mind if you seriously believe this
The Romans made calculated decisions before doing anything, a religion is an unpredictable constant

>toothpaste education

We need more anons like you, user.

Probably would have slaughtered Islam to the last man woman and child meaning it would not exist in this day and age and neither would the Jews, they also would have wiped out Christianity and all of us would be what half retards these days call neo-pagans which are those who adhear to truth and science but also incorporate the teachings of their ancestral religion into their every day lives
As much as I hate Christianity you can technically do the same thing where in you take all of the parts of the Bible that exists for the singular purpose of teaching to learn from others mistakes and incorporate it into your life while still being a deist/atheist/agnostic

How many of those 2.2 billion are Hispanic, black, and Asian?
That's what I thought

This argument is seen only through the lens of opportunism and financial interest. Like that other viking defender claims it's all about money & power. But they forget the whole cultural package that comes with conversion, you became an inheritor of the Roman legacy when you converted. Yes you can trade but there is more than that. For example, after baptism the Frankish Clovis & Charlemange were seen as true Romans by the Roman aristocracy, not merely trading partners with a special tariff.

Except he's right you fucking leaf

Yes, of course. There was also prestige and that's why a lot of the early Germanic people like the Ostrogoths and Vandals converted to Arian Christianity, to be associated with Rome.

That's why I always argue that what occurred in the post-Roman world was the legacy of Rome, which Christianity was attached to, but could have happened without Christianity.

Yes, the post-Roman world is the legacy of Rome, I would include our civilization to that as well, insofar it remembers and loves Rome.

The universal part of Catholicism is, to me, the sine qua non for the survival of the post Roman world. It was the synthesis of Christian revelation with Roman and Greek culture. The Roman aristocracy prior to conversion was closed and defined by their old ancestor religion. Outsiders were seen as barbarians outside the scope of their law, which was again a limit set by their religion. Now you could not enter into their ranks but to be adopted into their it as a son, but that was a rare occasion.

Once they were converted to Christianity it opened up the ranks and via baptism. A Christian king like Charlemange was Frankish in ethnicity, but for them he was fully Roman. That cultural link, the lawfulness and legitimacy it bestowed on his kingship was important for Europe to unite and survive the dark ages. I don´t think it could have happened without Christianity.

well not really if you take into consideration migration... i mean it's a no-brainer the fact that more shitskins travel towards west since like forever...

You're still "right", vast majority of italians weren't "aryan white" just like most of them aren't today, but then again if you look at the rest of the continent and also at the numbers it's not like it's that big of a discrepancy