How do I convert my atheist brother?

How do I convert my atheist brother?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redshift
youtube.com/watch?v=_H4ntRloGWU&t=2632s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

By asking him how the Big Bang originated

Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God

Free food. Free rent. Gay orgy every night.

Preach the gospel, then ask him how free will and morality can exist.

Truth has been spoken, for while science can explain most, not this conundrum. Also, a slight problem with God: If he is all knowing, all doing, and benevolent, why does crime and disease exist? Further more, can he make a rock he can't lift, if he can lift ANYTHING?

That shit never works. All they will say is who created god then??

Hit him on the head very hard or come up with actually good reasons to believe in a god.

Why would you want to condemn your own brother to a semitic ideology that would have him kneel in subservience to a false jewish god?

God is a lie dipshit.

>If he is all knowing, all doing, and benevolent, why does crime and disease exist?
Free will.

>can he make a rock he can't lift, if he can lift ANYTHING?
Yes, he can create such a rock.

Offer him a virgin bride.

You're right, that doesn't make half as much sense as there being an eternal, all-powerful guy in the sky that cannot be seen or heard or detected at all by humanity in any way, shape or form. Hang on, where did God come from anyway?

I'm not even an atheist but that's such a retarded way to convert someone.

Disavow him and adopt a based Christian black brother.

Deus vult!

you need to be converted, atheism is the ultimate redpill

let him learn through his life , you cannot "convert" anyone

You don't

low effort larpagan bait
>666
Why should I listen to you again?

>How do I convert my brother who is smarter and have higher iq than me?

?????

>le edgy pagan heathen

He ain't wrong though.

Kindness and casual witnessing. When he recoils at the mention of God as all atheists/jews do, hit him with love and dont rebut any hate he spews. One day he'll ask why you are kind and loving despite his attacks, always remind him its Gods love you show.

>what is preaching thr gospel

see

Fix your English, soulless spook

Stop hiding your past, ChristChan.

Put a plastic bag over his head and kill of 40% of his brain cells so he too can be "enlightened" and part of gods plan.

Start reading him various scriptures.

If your brother is depressed, show him scriptures which can show him that he can find hope and have a personal relationship with God.

If he is anxious, show him scriptures to calm him.

Finally, if you're able, have a meaningful conversation with your brother while viewing the night sky.

I typically bring people out into fields if I'm trying to convert them as there won't be any objects to block the night sky, that way they can feel the real immensity of our universe but that isn't necessary
Feeling that immensity is both incredible and helps me feel closer to God.

Recount points about the scriptures you talked about before hand.

But just remember, some seeds fall upon good soil, some upon the gravel and some between the thorns.

Point out the fact that assuming a negative position without knowledge is exactly as fallacious as assuming a positive without knowledge. You can't force feed people what you want them to believe, but you can spur them on to seek for themselves. Just keep reminding him that he doesn't know most of the things that he thinks he knows. If he says he knows something, ask him how he knows it and be prepared to call bullshit on bad reasoning. Humility is the beginning of the journey.

God doesn't exist, the bible is just a guide to how you should live your life, which is a pretty good guide imo, everybody should live by the word of god, god being an honorable and humble human being. Heaven and hell are just fairy tales to convince the stupid

I am not good at English. I cannot gix my english

Early conceptualisations of God could only envisage a man. Science has opened up other avenues of thought but the question still remains; where did God originate from? What is God? Is God sentient or otherwise?
We may never know these answers.

This right here if applied to a national scale is perfect.
Could you imagine a nation where everyone actually has a sense of community?

very nice thread

God the creator exists as surely you do. You should think a little deeper.

Eight chan has a christian board, you'd have be better asking them

This is astoundingly shoddy reasoning.

Why would anyone follow the bible and use it as a guide to live by if it isn't backed up by divine truth.

Sick of retards like you that think they can live in a Christian world without being Christian themselves.

God is whaterever or whomever exists outside of time without beginning or end that was the first cause. Everything put to that test that fails isnt God.

Furthermore, there is proof of the Big Bang.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redshift

His existence is owed to generation after generation of Christian men who toiled and worshiped - legions of Christian farmers slaving to support our western civilization and institutions... Just for him to throw it away like garbage because a jew told him to.

He created free will, and when he did (being all knowing) he knew it would bring evil. Literally created evil and suffering. That is if the Christian god even existed which is prettty unlikely.

It would be a communism that actually works
I don't believe in god as the creator, its not an entity, there is no he, its the idea of being good, a loving person that spreads happiness is god

Sanctimonious doesn't begin to describe this faggotry.

>Gaslight your brother!

Christ cucks are pathetic.

The atheist argument pre-discovery of the cosmic background radiation was that the universe was infinite in time and not God. The bigbang theory destroyed everything they believed and confirmed genesis 1. Like every atheist does, they twisted their beliefs on a whim to conform. Their beliefs are more accurately "anything but Christianity".

Well, if god exists he probably hates your way of thinking, you should love others even if they don't agree with you, I'm guessing you are one of those that think 50% of humanity should die because they don't follow your god

You can't. Once you swallow the biggest and ultimate red pill, there is no going back.

Believe in your Semitic fairy tails, quite ironic given your flag.

>(you)

Also
>divine truth
Divine lies you mean, as I said they are there to convince the stupid and uneducated, which is pretty effective, a very good idea if that was their plan

alot of edgy neopagans in this thread. If you dont believe in then leave this thread
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This makes you sound like you dont believe you exist.
Love is sanctimonious ?
>bad things happen therefore God doesnt exist.
From whence do you derive your standard of measure? Because you cant live to 200yo there is no God? Because microbial life/viruses exist (that kill children) there is no God? Because you arent a soulless automaton with a determined and blissful infinite future there is no God?

(((Atheist logic)))

>This makes you sound like you dont believe you exist.
How so? Let me explain, you can be god as in you can be happy. Putting yourself through things that make you laugh makes you happy, putting yourself through things that benefit somebody else that needs it without expecting a reward makes you god. That's how I see it

He knows everything that will happen -- but that doesn't mean we did not cause it by our own free will. God is omnipotent, but made man free.

You don't, keep your stupid beliefs to yourself ya cunt.

Happiness is fleeting and circumstantial - You're confusing this with Joy, the kind only attainable through a relationship with Christ. Joy that you have irrespective of circumstance and tragedy. The peace of God that surpasses all understanding that guards your head and heart from these trivial thing you uphold as the ultimate goal. You are overflowing with pride and its blindedyou into denying creation - even denying your own soul.

give him mushrooms. let him find god.

This is the first version of Christ change I've seen without dark circles under her eyes

You do not know joy user, you are here with the rest of us.

I didn't say god was joy or happiness :) read my post I explained them both separately for a reason. Remember that you don't know me user, you don't know how I feel or why I do the things I do (I don't help others for pride, I do it because I care about them even tho Idk them). You caring about my "soul" makes me smile, even tho you dont know who i am you care about something that belongs to me, you are god, user

God didnt create 'evil', James 1:13 even says God isnt the sourse of temptation on you. "Evil" as you picture it stems directly from pride, your separation from God through sin. Why does your freewill upset you? Its your choice to be evil, so dont be, come back to the light.

Satan here knows what's up

We don't need drugs to feel the holy spirit and be enlightened.

Caffeine helps me preach though.

This

The best part of religion is doing what you wanted to and then being smug because it was God's idea.
If it was my brother I would beat him with the King James until he respected my authority.
We're not due in Church again until Christmas so I think I'll just beat him with a phone book.
Teach that smug cunt to steal my character and beat me in Tekken.
Thanks for the advice user.

Dont be so sure. Is God's plan for you complex or nonexistent (deist)?

Youll have to be more clear then. Your idea of self-deification is common and the majority of atheists have this delusion.
>i care about your soul
Its quite unclear if you are an "empty vessel", whatever remains of your soul is sure to be wretched and tormented though. My love and compassion is for all Gods creation, my be you'll be saved despite your current sad state, i was.

Who is she, that you keep posting?

It was an egg. Mommy universe and daddy universe loved each other very much and they made a baby universe.

Also
>The peace of God that surpasses all understanding that guards your head and heart from these trivial thing you uphold as the ultimate goal
Nono user, that's something you say to your regular sinner, if you say this to me it makes no sense because giving money to the poor is not something I do to fake my happiness and flee from god, I actually can't stop myself from giving them money, I try to avoid them because reaching to my heart its way too easy, I can't help caring for them

Spare the KJV, use the phone book. However, your prideful sin wasnt God's doing though m8

Christcucks are literally the most autistic people on this board. They believe the most asinine bullshit imaginable and then spam "le fedora" over and over to drown out anybody who calls them out on their bullshit. I don't understand how someone can take redpolls on the daily, but one of the easiest ones to swallow/has the least impact on ones daily life, they just can't get down.

I think it's just a reminder that there are unironically people on this board who got red pulled instead of red pulling themselves. They're no different than normies desu. Christfags get the fuck off my board. This place is for becoming the ubermensch, not your faggy idolatry

My waifu

Show him how cancerous is atheism.

>Youll have to be more clear then. Your idea of self-deification
Exactly, what is god? All loving, all good, mighty and eternal. No matter how dark the world becomes, we still have goodness in our hearts, and its so strong it can pierce through species (pets, even wild life can sense good souls). You can become god just as you become happy or sad, even if its for brief seconds
>empty vessel
I don't think an empty vessel can feel the things I feel user

Atheism itself is inherently neutral, it's simply that the strength of social decline lately means many atheists start subconsciously worshiping the state

Keep spaming your pictures like the good little autist you are. Remember, God wants lambs, not rams. Go be a meek little cuck for your sky daddy faggot.

Suppose youre the model Christian on the outside that your parents always wanted, from your your deeds to your charity you're compassion has no bounds... yet youre a still an atheist with a God complex. Your supreme arrogance will always triumph, you'll crumple from circumstance sooner rather than later without the support structure only belief and faith can provide. Caring for your fellow man is just shallow idolatry bourne from your prideful self-deification, its selfish inward love not apage love. A means to an end, in your case an endorphine/dopamine response to keep your depression at bay? Dunno but i know your kind well enough.

Stop trying to convert him to your position.

Have a rational conversation about God and Atheism.

Ask him if he can prove that he exists from first principles.(cogito ergo sum)

You're not angry with me, you're angry with God. The question is why you reject goodness and salvation, when Jesus literally loves you and wants you to be saved.

THIS.

>atheist/jew ideology
How is your anti-Western worldview redpilled?

Nice

Simple: Bully him with G.K. Chesterton quotes.

No one can resist Chesterton, because he isn't making a material argument but a persuasive one that speaks to the transcendental desires of the soul.

Stop worshiping foreign gods

>stop worshiping foreign gods
>worships Mesopotamian dune coons instead

Dont force him to do anything. Dont tell him to read the bible. The bible should only be read after he feels converted.

Tell him to check out links from Discovery.org and Reasons to believe website when he has time.

Tell him to watch James Tour Videos on youtube. Like this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=_H4ntRloGWU&t=2632s

Good Luck

Lmao, keep telling yourself that. I am in fact angry with you. I'm not angry with someone that doesn't exist, I'm angry at the men like you who represent him. Your cuckold ideology has destroyed the minds of too many.

Goodness and salvation do not exist in any objective sense, they come from within. Jesus cannot save a single man. God cannot save saves single man. Men can only save themselves. Only from the internal can you truly derive content in your actions. The only reason you follow God is because you lack the conviction and personal responsibility necessary to be true to yourself. That's why you are repulsive to look at, it's why he never answers your prayers. You're no man, you won't fight. You're just a dog.

Christianity isn't western. It is Semitic. Existentialism, rationalism and the enlightenment are more western than your kike-on-a-stick ideology.

We must save our societies because we know in our hearts and our minds what we must do. God is an irrelevancy.

I attended a church service there, STUNNING church!

You are Marxist cancer, kys.

God is real. Would you believe me if I told you there has been a divine intervention in my life? I am not kidding.

Provide him with evidence of a god. For example: Create a dimensional portal to gods Dimension. So you can show god to him. Or. Find an artifact imbued with gods power. For example the hand of jesus. If it turns water to wine this will be pretty good proof. Find the staff of moses and part the ocean. This will also be solid proof. Or pray to god and make him do a miracle that can not occur naturally. Like let him create a flying pegasus that pulls a golden carriage. If one of these wont convince your brother than all hope is lost.

Idk if I should label myself an atheist, I do believe in souls and the more pain you cause the emptier one becomes, I also think that my third eye (the spiritual eye) sees very clear, every time a love one dies 2 or 3 days before I was having dreams of my teeth falling off. I consider myself spiritualy strong but I don't believe in a guy that is above all of us, every living thing is unique and you will only die when you are forgotten, I wish to die as a hero
>depression
Sometimes I feel depressed yes, I do not fear my emotions and believe everything has a natural solution. Everything that brings me pain I can fix it, I just hope if I ever fall too deep somebody will be there to grab my hand, someone feeling like being god

by not even trying.

But rational Atheism IS kikery on a stick.

The Bolsheviks enforced militant Atheism as part of their Communism and we know the definitive positives of what is Communism crouched in militant atheism. We know the kikes were behind it so why would you think atheism is any better?

You're spreading the good news user, the jew will always recoil in a wounded manner.

I'm going to pray that your eyes are opened and your heart of stone is softened.

You can have a personal relationship with God and you would be so much happier freeing yourself from degeneracy.

Jesus loves you, user!

Tell us about the intervention please.

Top kek
I know a better method: he should quote 10-page-long cherrypicked passages from the Bible, that is a surefire way to convince atheists

This i'd love to hear, not that it carries any weight in proving the existence of a god, I just want the giggles.

The pushed atheism to destroy the foothold of the Orthodox Church and consolidate power within themselves.

If the Jew intentionally dropped red pills and used the disillusionment they bring on to induce degeneracy, does that make Sup Forums Marxism for propagating the truth?

You are like a little baby, clinging to the test of your mother because building your own comfort is too daunting a task. Any casual relation between you and your enemy and you break down, desperately trying to revert to your fetal state. You have along way to go.