How does Sup Forums feel about colin flaherty?

how does Sup Forums feel about colin flaherty?

brutally honest?
cherry picking?
just shilling his book?

lets hear those opinions lads

> cherry picking?
The cherries are plentiful and they seem to fall off the tree with regularity. He's doing Gods work

well, he's swept white riots under the rug a lot, I know they don't happen as often as black riots, but it's pretty ridiculous to outright deny they happen.

Doing gods work

With Colin flanerty we like use evidense to back up our claims, can you? What white violense are you talking about?

There's so many cherries he can't get to all of them.

checked

What's stopping an able bodied user like (you) from creating a channel to highlight white rioters. Beating up blacks for no reason other than ... fuck if I know why.. but , if you do I will sub and support your efforts. Violence is bad.

Checked
He's choking on the pits

I was talking about riots from football (not U.S.), and hockey games, antifa protests as well.

Blacks are more violent becuase they are of an inferior race. They do not feel empathy as we do. Cherrypicking would be picking an intelligent nigger that acts white.

Fpbp

which he doesn't, so cherrypicking
>inb4 All niggers are low IQ
thomas sowell

Are these (football) hooligans racially motivated?

you got me, they're not, unless you call throwing bananas at non-white footballer racist.

I have so many problems bruv, but I have eyes to see and ears to hear.

He's my neighbor, pretty cool guy, at least his yard doesn't look 99% of the niggers places a few blocks away on the other side of Market Street (Wilmington, Delaware)

He's a journalist who specializes in the black crime epidemic. If the rest of the media did their job instead of pushing false narratives there wouldn't be a need for him.

Potassium is one helluva chemical element. They throw them at blacks and spaniards?

NOT cherry picking. Black criminality is way out of proportion in this country and it's not being reported in the media. Liberal city's just catch and release and don't punish criminals. Colin is exposing this.

Tyt on the other hand are cherry pickers. All their coverage on black crime is on the few cases of police on black killings when there are triple if not more incidents of black on police killings and black on white hate violence assults.

U have a brain right? Have you gone through his channel and watched his videos? He's not just ranting into a mic, he is backing everything up with footage/evidense. He doesn't mind making the black kids angry.

has he ever been targeted? like did anyone ever throw a rock in his window?

You know he symbol for potassium is K if they throw 3 peels, you know they are racists

No, I think most of the shit he gets is in his comments section. The niggers here are dumb as shit. We're a small city in a small state - and we have a really high homicide rate. It's niggers killing niggers.

Most of my neighbors know what he does, and some of the younger liberals talk about him and get triggered. They're white and mostly cowardly. He might have had an incident where some random nigger fucked up his shit, but that happens all the time here, I'd have to ask him if he'd ever been targeted, specifically.

So the people who actually articulate disdain are almost all white.