SWORDFISHBRAHDELIVERS

SWORDFISHSWORDFISHSWORDFISH

voat.co/v/pizzagate/2015796

Proofs of sex rings operated by music industry and artists filtering directly through comet pingpong (like miley shystrus)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtube.com/watch?v=vHjbK1cGyGs
youtu.be/Wh7Z3clayn0
whatonearthishappening.com/
voat.co/v/pizzagate/2013314
youtu.be/w2EZK-YQHZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Reminder to keep bumping or (((they))) will slide

Bump

I can't eat pizza anymore

There is a special place in hell for the shills

Bump

Bumping for development and quick run down

Daily reminder that conjecture =\= solid evidence.

>inb4 t. podesta

Can we drop the Comet Pingpong / pizzagate labels already.
If Comet Pingpong was ever a hub, it has been scoured clean by now.
The words are deadweight and counter-productive now.
We need to rebrand and go after these pedo scum. Go after them hard.

Shystrus is a shape-shifting lizard, all of them are. Possessing a weak willed character without morals or godfear is as easy for these Nephilim bastards as 1-2-3. Remember we are dealing with demons here, they call them (((UFOs))) but this is all a ruse, they're inter-dimensional and all the top NWO brass is possessed. They are Satan's army after all, and they all LIE. All their media whores, politicians, musicians, pope's, allah's are a buch of faggit devil cocksuckers, that's all.

youtube.com/watch?v=vHjbK1cGyGs

Bumparoonies

This is a nothingpizza

Jewels like diamonds are super compressed carbon, basically the same as human ash. The Jews were behind the holocaust to create ash to turn Jews into diamonds

Did you do any reserach into comet? They did a false flag and somehow that shooter fucking shot the hard drives in the back. That's a weird coincidence huh? After all that bullshit happened comet was just looked at as a meme. When you look at all of the research though, you'll see that it's one of the biggest red pills. It's disgusting. I commend you to go onto the voat page and look at all of the evidence that they've pilled up. It's not "proof" like how many of the shills/idiots ask for but it's enough to start a revolt against these disgusting people and to push for a full release somehow...

Can you retards stop calling literally nothing proof

Nothing. This is nothing. All that hype, for nothing. I really hoped for something HUGE. Oh well.

Ready for round two?

These are hasidic jews. I've seen and met some that denounced israel. What do the zionists jews look like?

No I'm still ready for round one

I hope you're feeling sleepy.

Let's order some Clinton pizza for the masses. That should gas some jewish niggers.

Bump

bump cus fuck da jews

Treasury Direct Accounts (TDA)

Dr Phil pedogate redpill:
>youtu.be/Wh7Z3clayn0

We need to be piecing all of this together, connect the breadcrumbs as we were told.

WH user
Swordfish69
Victory of the Light

Are all working together

Shit is going down!

I thought good people don't coordinate until the last minute?

Previous:

whatonearthishappening.com/

Stumbled upon this former satanists who now declares himself as a true Luciferian as opposed to the dark Luciferians....

I have been waiting for a sign to see if he is manipulating whoever views him but so far he seems to be honest and on par with things I have learned before knowing about him.

He has a long video you should watch that goes over a lot of truth we should all know and in case you do not want to I will skip to the vital part of human understanding..... If your thoughts, emotions, and actions are in a state of imbalance then your understanding and level of conciousness will remain strangled.

We can not make other peoples decisions for them, however if we compromise our decision making process, in any way, and it leads us to inner conflict because we seek to please others... then we are allowing others to make decisions for us!

IT IS EASY TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT! It is just very hard to break away from the egotistical upbringing we all are indoctrinated in.

LETS DO WHAT IS RIGHT AND REALLY CHANGE THE WORLD THROUGH ACTION, WE NEED TO BE SMART AND BE ABLE TO GROW FOOD AND FILTER WATER BEFORE WE BRING DOWN THE SATANIC AND PEDOPHILE EMPIRE THAT HAS BEEN IN CONTROL SINCE CONSTANTINE!!!! EVERYONE ASK YOURSELF... SHOULD I AT LEAST SPEND 200$ ON SEEDS AND WATER FILTERS JUST IN CASE THE HAPPENING OF ALL HAPPENINGS HAPPENS?????? IS IT WORTH IT TO JUST HAVE??????

Is Dr. Phil /polsguy/?

That's it? That's the proof? It's just like reading a /pizzagate/ thread here.

This fucker with a god-complex thought anyone would take his personal theory at face value. When people talk about evidence, they don't mean a 5 page essay attempting to link circumstancial evidence together. They mean something simple that says it all. A picture. A video. Some fucking screenshots.

I hope there's some truth to the autism he spewed, and that powerful pedos hunt him down and peel his fucking face off.

Detailed maps and first-hand testimony are best.

Insightful post. Ty.

>le alien twitter man XD
Christ you guys are autistic.
Do you just automatically agree with anything that sounds cool.
what makes this guy reliable?
What has he verifiably predicted in the past?
Whats the difference between this cunt and anyone else who sets up a twitter and LARPs as an ayyy lmao

Could someone please tell me how a post made 1.5 days ago links to vid posted 3 hours ago. I don't trust the vid or post but how is that possible.

javascript:quote('134801410')

Are we being bamboozled?

Forgot link voat.co/v/pizzagate/2013314

>failing to even quote from another thread

Kill yourself. Yes, I made a similar reply in another swordfish thread. Die, you kike.

bump for justice

So that dude wasn't LARPing after all. I'll be damned.

Someone post the pic.

Reminder Fucking nothing will come out of this due to lack of political clout

What pic?

Yes.

Not my problem.

ain't no pizza here
it's all just nothingburgers all the way down

Im enough German to raise an army jack!

Anyway are you mad that normal citizens can not supply damning open and shut case evidence on these fucks? Or are you mad that all the evidence that has been gathered has been suppressed by the feds because they are owned?

It was a list of the guy's demands.

Link?

Checked

Kraut bump is best bump. Kek agrees.

bump

#ItEndsNow

all of it

Just make your own. Don't eat any of the premade cannibal stuff.

Agreed, this is a big disappointment

bump for the dump

say it with me Sup Forums you should be used to it by now:

IT'S FUCKING N O T H I N G
T
S

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

N
O
T
H
I
N
G

Great googly moogly - was Chester the son of Podesta & his recent suicide was part of or a result of satantic lifestyle??

Would make sense, Linkin Park rising to #1 status in the (((music industry))) is most certainly not an accident. Anything that becomes #1 in a jew industry is manufactured to be there, and that shit ain't free. Chester likely paid with his soul (& lotsa child sacrifices) for his lot in life - and then the guilt consumed him hence the suicide.

asked a little late in previous thread.
i am not open to shill responses. I'm actually engaging.

All this media is very suspicious in aggregate, I agree, but when people say they have "proof" of something I have an expectation that what they've got is not open to interpretation. Not hundreds of band posters with highly suspicious symbology, up to an including explicit metaphors, but something more along the lines of a hires image of someone with their cock in a kids anus.

At the very least, all these relationships amount to a secret club of eccentric weirdos who are clearly up to no good, but there's no bludgeoning proof for the specific allegations. And every time someone comes out with "oh my god i got the proof!" and it comes up with the same shit we've always had, the claim looks foolish. And when people see the nonproof and act like it IS proof that foolishness is compounded.

What, in this new happening, is new information, new kinds of information, which will expand the pool of people convinced of this?

What do you expect me to do about it?

It's all a giant shit show, all of it.

Once the BOSS comes back, they all die.
Every one of them

It's (((NOTHING))) pol!

Kill yourself

Bump this shit.
It's time.

As much as I want this to be true, nobody has reported on this and there will likely be no arrests. VOTL looks like another /leftypol/ disinfo campaign to me.

I'm willing to change my mind if something actually comes out of this infodump.

Checked

We need to be piecing all of this together, connect the breadcrumbs as we were told.

WH user
Swordfish69
Victory of the Light

Are all working together

Does your mom know you're not taking your schizo meds anymore?

Nah m8. Just look how much he posts. Btw. his theories are well thought out and even 2 deep 4 me at times!

Checked

VotL said he knows WH user and Swordfish

Ignore this kike humping catlady.

maybe this is better

I am genuinely curious. What did he deliver? I'm talking tangible that actually exposes pedos .

Bump

Bump

DID HE LEAK IT? IS IT CREDIBLE?

Bieber cancelling tour is interesting. Wonder why?

Bumpizza

Not sure, maybe word is getting around though...

Quote from VotL in regards to their connection to Swordfish: "Swordfish is in the entertainment industry and received a green light from us via one of our sources who works in the industry."

HE DIDN'T LEAK SHIT
It's just his schizo mind making retarded connections based on pizza

How is pizzagate connected to ETI disclosure?

captcha: vampire aliens

>Luciferian
I never got this thing. If you believe in Lucifer, you have to believe in God since Lucifer is basically just a side-character in that story, an antagonist created by God. So.. how could you, assuming you believe this story, then pray to Lucifer instead of God, if you have to choose one? God is almighty within this story, created Lucifer in the first place, created existance, all of it. He even banished Lucifer and all he could do was be an edgy bitch about it, flapping his wings like a cosmic frozen chicken.

It's not an arm wrestling match where Lucifer MIGHT win, or where he could use underhanded tactics to win. God is almighty, he doesn't have to snap his finger to make something happen, if he wants it to happen it just happens. God could imagine that Lucifer never existed, and he wouldn't have ever existed anymore, nobody would even remember that he was erased. Gods will and all that. So what gives, why would you worship the pre-determined (as in, he can never win against God who is infinitely powerful) loser?

Just a thought.

Have you considered the possibility that it's retarded?

we are supposed to be connecting all of it together:
WH user(gov) Swordfish69(pedo) Victory of the Light(ayyy)

Any other connections we can make?

Where is Anon5?

Bump

Had a feeling this swordfish dude was gonna post up some Miley Cyrus shit a few days ago. When you type swordfish into gemetrix it brings up some interesting results....

Your premise is dependent on the idea that Yahweh is almighty and represents the outermost limit of existence.

If the opposite is the case, God (and Lucifer) simply having emerged to dance on a much more complicated stage, then the story might be different. God as the eternal manipulator, drunk on his power to control all things lesser than himself? Or maybe just a kid in a sandbox.

Swordfish is not really an insider but hopefully attracts insiders. otherwise:

>Julian (Haxors)
>Alex + guests(Media).

I think we still need someone who discloses the Occult, Anon5 perhaps? Meh, not sure same problem as with swordfish - not having a real face.

>Any other connections we can make?
Not sure. VotL is screenshotting texts/emails supposedly from WH user. Quote from VotL in regards to their connection to Swordfish: "Swordfish is in the entertainment industry and received a green light from us via one of our sources who works in the industry."
>Where is Anon5?
I asked Anon5 yesterday and he said VotL is a honeypot and didn't know whether Swordfish was legit or not

"Swordfish" is Mickael Kanfi of TwistImage marketing, which caters primarily to clients the music industry such as Katy Perry and Lady Gaga. TwistImage is responsible for the "Illuminati symbolism in Music Videos" meme, which they helped promulgate through their site VigilantCitizen. (Kanfi himself was "Vigilant Citizen" in the forums, which became defunct after he was doxed.)

Kanfi is also a Kabbalistic Jew and attended a Jewish seminary before entering marketing.

Obviously the guy is making a reference to the movie swordfish, but why? I haven't seen the movie but the intro and plot are a dead giveaway.
youtu.be/w2EZK-YQHZo

Bump

a rare double-case of
(a) schizophrenia, and
(b) retardation
prospects are dim for such people

bump