*sips tea*

*sips tea*

Black lives don't matter.
*sips coffee*

>All Lives Matter
>So it's your responsibility to subsidize shit people and their shit tier decisions
Really Jimmies the neutrons

He has a point. Most lives don't matter. That doesn't legitimize BLM though.

Black lives clearly don't matter to black people.
Same with Syrians
LGBWTFBBQ lives may matter, but their fetishes and mental illnesses don't

No lives matter. As a matter of fact most lives are worth less than 5$s an hour. Thats not me being edgy, thats just being realistic.

The adage "Might makes right" seems to echo through my ears. They reigns need to be reacquired.

This is what he should have said.
>White Lives Matter More!

>all lives matter
>all?
>all
>even Hitler?
((((((((((OY VEY))))))))))

Thanks Jews.

I don't understand what his argument is. Is he arguing against a mass murderer who plans to kill all those groups he's talking about?

The retard failed to distinguish the difference between being outright murdered and being subsidized and of course with a healthy dose of strawman

Especially Hitler, you frood.

Chinese lives don't matter.
Source: the Chinese.

kek

fucking hate it when these autists think they speak for everyone

anyway, no those lives really don't matter

>Syrian Refugees
Can drown in the Mediterranean for all I care.
>LGBTQ
Can live, or die, I don't care.
>Unarmed black men
Depends on who owns them.
>Poor people on food stamps or some form of assistance.
Should kill themselves. Fucking poorfags.
>People of different faiths than yours or no religious faith.
Should be shot on sight.

>All lives matter.
No they don't.

Honestly, the best way to reply to Black Lives Matter is to point out they should tell that to the blacks who kill black people. You know, those guys who cause over 90% of all crime related deaths among blacks

> All Lives Matter
> No they don't because I hate cis white males

>Hillary is the correct choice this election.
No, but I want to kill all niggers and eat babies and shoot little girls in the face. That's why I'm voting for Trump.
>Really, so you're not voting for Hillary?
Yeah I'm also a pedo and I like to punch women and call them bitches.
>Hillary is a better candidate.
I want to kill everyone that isn't white.

>**sips tea** defend this, drumpfies.

>it's a fat white cuck
pottery

>it's a fat white cuck
As normal.

all lives matter, but that doesn't mean i'm responsible for taking care of them.

>all lives matter
Even drug dealers and child rapists?

Us chan boys usually say "no lives matter"

Liberal faggots love having pretend conversations.

only white lives matter, period, now and forever
*sops sweaty*

>Syrian refugees
You mean terrorists and rapists?
>LGBTQ
Safe space fags aren't being persecuted, they're just sensitive. If u really care about them, then start tweeting about what happens in the middle east.
>Unarmed black men
Fake news.
>Food stamps
Before we had all these dumb regulations, (including food stamps, which the government has no power to create based on Amendment 10) it was a land of equal opportunity. Food stamps keep people poor, they don't help. This used to be (and is still the closest thing to) a land of equal opportunity. Most of them are too lazy to get off food stamps without the government removing the program entirely. The sooner this happens, the easier it will be for them. Those who do not work, shall not eat.
>Other religions
Okay I guess I'll just sit back and allow muslims to rape everyone in the name of tolerance.
>Dictionary
Keep it. You'll need it to look up the word "assumption." Just because a life matters doesn't mean that life can do whatever the fuck it wants with no consequences.

Are you trying to describe the middle easterners you tolerate so religiously?