Sup Forums now hates lesbian girls

>Sup Forums now hates lesbian girls
Did a lesbian snatch your girlfriend from you?

I fall in love with tomboys easily, and they always turn out to be lesbians

this level of degeneracy is salvagable with a good dicking. Im up for solving this problem my dudes

If that ever happened I'd just knock both my gf and her up desu

Wouldn't even give a shit about the jail afterwards

There's no such thing as lesbians, only women being stupid. They'll have our children whether they like it or not. If they wanna lick each others cunnies, whatever, who cares.

This.

This, and it sucks. Happened twice already

gb2 faggot

>now

>Sup Forums hates gay people
>Stop the fucking presses

Lesbians are by far the most autistic members of the /lgbt/ community, traps coming in close second.

They should be banned form munches desu.

being a lesbian is shit. they have to deal with woman shit too on top of being the inferior of sexes

i just want to reroll at life

>Lesbians are shit and here is why
>I want to live as one
???

OP has a huge point. Basement dwellers on Sup Forums are not able to find a girlfriend. For those who have, lesbians have made play, and snatched them right out of the little basement dweller's hands. I mean, between a basement dweller and a lesbian, your girlfriend is going for the lesbian. You fucking basement dwellers lmfao

surely its a qt swiss girl posting not a mountain kike!

you're a lesbo?
dare i say based lesbo?

kill yourself

>Did a lesbian snatch your girlfriend from you?

>implying I ever had a gf.

Sounds like you may have a case of supressed homosexual hebephilia.

Always hated lesbians. Mostly because i've never met one that wasn't shit.

Tried to, actually.

desu it's probably the ultimate redpill according to history

a gay pedo? Thank you modern ((science))

This. Even ignoring the faggotry 9/10 lesbians are absolutely the worst possible kind of person you could ever know, god help you if you ever fall for the trap of befriending one.

i got redpilled before i even started reading Sup Forums. getting to see the absolute degenerate lgbt community and living in a multicultural hellhole does that to you

not to mention all the muzzie refugies who want to murder you because you are not wearing their stupid shit ninja outfit and being a homosexual

unironically ready for the race war here

No, pol love lesbians goy!

OH LOOK ITS ANOTHER /LEFTYPOL/ THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SG
AE

>stupid shit ninja outfit
i'd deposit a tonn of gold dicc into ur accounts if u nomsayin'

hold on now, I myself am a based jew, I am your greatest of allies and you need my smarts to help your movement. just let me establish redpilled alt-right banks where you can deposit you NEETbucks

>Implying the reason many dislike white lesbians isn't because they aren't having white babies instead.
Your new here, aren't you?

they are almost all fat and ugly because their souls are ugly. instead of looking up on people who are better they just want to tear everyone on their level. they unironically think men are obsolete but run to men when they have problems (toilet clogged? better call daddy)

gobble up all feminist propaganda and hate all nationalistic things even though it protects them from savages who want to kill them.

the average lesbian is a fucked up thing which should have never been allowed to exist. it should have been put in place by a good slap long ago

>being lesbian means you don't want children
>what are sperm banks/donors

Also from personal experience white donors are the most sought after, even among non-white lesbians.

Lesbians don't exist. "Homosexual" women don't exist. It's all a load of bullshit.

I once knew some emo mexicunt who claimed she was lesbian. Lo and behold, a couple months later she announces that women suck and started a relationship with some sad cunt.

You see, women don't go "gay" out of love, they go "gay" because they either can't get a good dicking or they want to experiment with their sexuality.

scissor fucking does not create life. eating your best buds pussy will give you nothing but throat cancer. fuck em all

>advocating raising a child without a father

>>>/leftypol/

>Implying that is a trend in the majority of lesbian relationships
Personal experience? Do you work in a sperm bank?

I had a father, but he never showed any interest in me or tried to bond. Better to have no dad than a deadbeat dad.

I'm a sperm donor.

That's the thing son, lesbians don't exist
They're made up, all women crave and want dick this is a fact and no matter what some Butch dlut tells you once you start filling her hole with your man meat she immediately reverts to an actual woman and enjoys the shit out of it
That being said, yes Tomhoys are the patrician choice

If you believe in reincarnation on some level why not pull the trigger and go again?

>unironically ready for the race war here
Move to Austria, all the women there have been buying up guns faster than suppliers can put them out
If you're going to survive the race war that's where you go

hot lesbians are the women I get along best with, they're the biggest dicks of their gender. Someone you can really have a drink with.

So because you had a shit father you somehow relay that into advocating for no father at all? That's some impressive mental gymnastics.

Most of us who aren't that lucky turn out okay in the end. You can also find rolemodels outside of your immediate family.