I know a man who was literally raped by a woman. She forced him to eat her pussy. What does Sup Forums think about this?

I know a man who was literally raped by a woman. She forced him to eat her pussy. What does Sup Forums think about this?

I think we need to get to the root of the problem and that's Bill Nye

inb4 200 edgy mc thirsty teen "nice" replies

>What does Sup Forums think about this?
Depends. Is she hot?

I was also about to be raped once or twice...not a very pleasant experience.

how did she force him?

This.
If she was a landwhale I feel bad for your friend user.

this. that's exactly what my first thought was as well.

Would be hotter if she had a feminine penis

How did she force him? Did she put a gun to his head?
Otherwise he's a weak pussy for letting a woman dominate him.

Noice

Sounds hot.

Men who get raped have got to be some of the biggest beta pussies out there

I was forced to have sex when I wanted to sleep a couple of times. I'm okay with that.

Nice.

men will never get sympathy form anyone ever. you have the power to mold yourself, mold into someone that isn't a bitch

Happens substantially more than is reported because there is a severe stigma attached to it. For all feminists care about rape, they sure don't care about men being sexually harassed and assaulted.

This, even when you get molested as a kid by a woman, nobody will give a fuck.
Deal with it or neck yourself.

>inb4: nice

I think ol boy better get aids tested.

>I was repeatedly raped by a woman all through my teens.
>She called it paying rent.

Nothing of value was lost.

R A R E

A
R
E

I got sexually assaulted by a bbw mixed chick at a party when I was 18. She started kissing me amd biting my lip out of nowhere and I didn't kiss back. Shoulda called the authorities and had her thrown in jail

Niggerlover

She threatened to jump out the window of a two story house and tell the cops he threw her out.

>"pls don't jump ill eat your pussy"

>She forced him to eat her pussy.
Go on...

You gotta call that bluff.

yh that's kinda my fantasy

Yep, that's what he did. Had to pour chocolate syrup on her to make it taste better.
That's what I would have done.

>got kissed
>did nothing to stop it
>"sexaual assault"

Did you consider standing up? or idk, walking away from the landwhale?
This is literally "the guy I was talking too at a party tried to kiss me and I did nothing to stop him and now i'm filing rape charges"

I once played ring around the rosie around a bbw at a club and was summarily ejected from said club for my raucous antics.

can't you just like bite of their clit and they're basically immobile? how the fuck do you get orally raped by a woman?

Why didn't he just pull out his camera phone and record her jump out the window?

I was standing and I was against the wall. I just stood there and then she put her name in my phone and I walked away after I got it back. I wasn't gonna push her or punch her in the head or anything. I never texted her tho

>She was actually not bad looking tho, just a lil too thicc

This desu.

I was molested by this 16 year old cheerleader bitch when I was 10.

Made me shake, and felt depressed. Even on the lighter side, sometimes she'd just force me to lay on her.

What little faggot you are. Why do all the beta pussies get all the hot rapey teachers, cheerleaders and babysitters? Kys

I banged my elementary school teacher when I was 23. Does that count?

What kind of pussy gets raped by a woman?

she wasn't a teacher. she was some bitchy cheerleader.

she became a volenteer that year to help us 10 year old on this camping holiday. she'd put me in her room at night and do shit to me. I hardly rmemeber too much as all the adredeline. Then she's make me lay my head on her stomach or on her thighs at night.

how is this not haunting for a 10 year old boy? how would you feel?

When men fear their own biological goals they should be shot. Grow a pair of balls and get on with it. Men are made to fuck as many people as possible, women are made to be selective with their mates. That is it.

>Is she hot?

The fact that she had to force him pretty much answers your (stupid) question.

when I was 17 a giant hippo of a drunk girl corned me and threatened to smash my skull with a beer bottle if I wouldnt have sex with her.

I managed to get away but she pulled the same shit on some poor other kid. Everyone just laughed at him, didn't feel bad for him at all. And this was in Germany, which is supposed to be SO TOLERANT

Elaborate please. For science.

ffs, from what I know she just forced me to just forced me to stick boy and it's condom in her, then she'd do shit like wrap her legs around my head.

even thinking about it now literally makes be scared

I was raped in college. I was drunk and laying on my back, and she rode me. I was too incoherent to push her off. First and last time I had sex with a fatty.

>Made me shake, and felt depressed.
At 10 such a thing would have been pure bliss. I was already fantasizing about older girls at that age. You're just a faggot

>Wahhn i got raped
Grow some balls and Honor kill the whore or stop complaining like an sjw

Thats better than jerking off to your teacher

Bitch would probably have said that he was threating to stab her

one time 2 years ago in college i was drinking in the dorms as kids do. it was me and several other kids from my floor including my roommate and some little feminist goblin. i got so drunk that i couldnt even walk or stand up so i left my friends dorm and came back to mine. while when i entered my key into the lock to unlock the door i had left it in there without realizing. i have vague memories of the little feminist climbing up onto the bed and crying to me that she loved me as if she though i was asleep. after she said that she undid my belt and then started to play with my limp dick while kissing me. like i said i was very drunk and unable to move let alone process this until the next day. so my roommate comes in and basically calls her a creep and tells her to fuck off. next day we wake up and have a laugh about it. i dont understand how someone could let something like that effect them so drastically. i mean it was weird but i only kind of laugh about it

Did it taste like fish? If not I'm ok with this.

I think the rape laws would hold some weight if the law is rewritten with gender neutral language. At the Mo any man gets the shitty end of the stick regardless if he’s the accuser or the accused

>banged his elementary school teacher when he was 23.

Disgusting.

Let's assume the American education system, so you were 10 years old at the most and she was likely 24 or 25 when she started teaching

If you fucked her when you were 23, then that's 13 years later.

So she was what, 38? Nearly 40?

Brag about something else, shitposting platypus

Ok this is a funny story. Grats on escaping and the friend getting raped makes it funnier.

you're a beta if you call that "rape"

even if it was rape you're still a beta for allowing it to happen

>18
>At my manager's wedding reception.
>Have a hotel room there so neck a 70cl bottle of vodka before heading to the party.
>Start drinking beer, dancing, having fun.
>Vodka starts to creep up on me.
>End up utterly utterly smashed, can barely walk.
>Next thing I remember is laying on my bed with a 24 year old (female) co-worker.
>Vaguely remember her undoing my trousers and pulling them down before I black out.
>Wake up a few hours later to an empty room, hungry as fuck.
>Too late for room service so order a takeaway to the hotel.

Does that count as rape? I was so far out of it that I could in no way give consent.

That isn't sexual assault. You're a bitch. You don't have to fight her you just have to tell her no. You're a bitch. Go an hero

Well, let's go back to the definition of "rape", which is having sex against your will. Did a hamplanet threaten you to have sex with her, else she would claim rape or kill herself? That's pretty rapey to me. Yet, it's also rape if an autist is forced to have sex with a 10/10 because he's too socially anxious.

yes man

Was she also drunk?

I'm not up to date on the law, but I believe that intoxication means a woman can't consent, but a drunk man can still be a rapist.

Because double standards.

Was almost 10 years ago now, but I'm pretty sure she was.

Her "date" had gone home because she told him she preferred me apparently. I was 6 years younger than her man.

Ironically enough in that one experience I'm sure that friend got more pussy than you in your entire life.

>Her "date" had gone home because she told him she preferred me apparently.
Disgusting.

>mfw thinkgen of u hurtin

>get drunk
>drive
>kill people

You're responsible and rightly so

>get drunk
>down to smash
>I WASN'T IN THE RIGHT STATE OF MIND

WRONG. That's not rape

I came up with a name for her "Frankenbitch" because she was argentinian. My theory was that Joseph Mengele made her out of parts of lesser bitches and sent her to Germany to get his revenge on Americans like myself and my friend lmao.

Probably ~5'7 and EASILY 250lbs