Finally

Finally

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2263518/I-left-love-life-I-thought-I-better-Now-Im-childless-42.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2255828/I-spent-5-000-look-10-years-younger-One-womans-quest-turn-clock-decade-stress-hectic-living.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>WOMEN talking about marriage capitalism
Wowee

Remove all those things if you want a dystopian hellscape that once was a country where people rape murder and kill each other for scraps of food.

>berg

>(((Degrafberg)))

People in the photo in same order;
Ugly, very ugly, ugly, retarded.

>"I'll coerce my friends into a gay polygamist relationship! T-that'll show them!"
There is a reason Mormonism is viewed by most as fucking retarded

Marriage is a sandnigger concept. I'm glad its being abolished.

I guess I have to be that guy. Is it a real article? Not that I'll be surprised if it is.

>meanwhile over in reality 15 years later

>tfw if there is no God anywhere in any way the world would literally devolve into complete and total anarchy since there isn't anyone with enough power to hold anyone accountable for what they do in the end

>Marry a girl
>She cheats on you with a nigger
>She gets to keep your kids and half your paycheck for the rest of your life

Good riddance desu.

>marriage
m8 got married the other day

>capitalism
no i brought a DVD off of amazon this morning. where are these new commie regimes?

Also, do these women really hate capitalism? I thought women loved buying things. Do women today like stalin and kim jong un now?

Look at Lena Dumpy trying to hide her fat

All these educated white women without children or marriage.
One day in their 60s they see a happy stright white family with two parents and three kids in the park and they suddenly realize NO ONE will miss them... they will die with no legacy... they will die alone... all alone

Fuck you bitches...
you wanted Bought the ticket now take the Ride

mainstream mormons aren't polygamists. I've met quite a few in my lifetime and most have nothing to do with it. Only the sects that split off during the early phases of its existence still have polygamy, if they even still exist

How raping for food would work?

Nah, its the beginning of white extinction.

Do you think Muslims are going to stop getting married and/or believing in god?

As for capitalism, its safe as long as the joos in NY live.

>I'm only not chimping out due to fear of the supernatural
Spotted the nigger.

That's one of the most Jewish headlines I've ever read.

>Jeff Degrafberg
>Degrafberg
>Berg

Well would ya look at that.

which is hilarious since the fat bitch flaunts it constantly on her show

(((((((((((((((((((((((((Degrafberg)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

This may be the most becoming picture Lena Dunham has ever taken and she still looks like a lesbian hippo

what if they didn't want kids in the first place?

peoplke on here seem to think every woman wants to be a housewife

Basically this.

Marriage could still work if that system was returned to a more equitable one. These laws and precedents that arbitrarily favor the woman is anything but. The men are, rightly, hesitant to marry where the system rigs their future prospects with a substantial chance of divorce and financial ruin.

>women not realizing that marriage is the best thing that could ever happen to them
sad.

>((((((Gegrafberg)))))

fucking kike

I'll take the retard please

Sweden is the best fucking example of what happens when God gets taken out of society.

>(((Degrafberg)))

>capitalism - good
>marriage - whatever
>God - get rid of it

Never fails. Ever.

The one on the far right looks like she just escaped Auschwitz
>Iv always wanted to know what it would feel like to fuck anne frank

:^)

But they all do user. It's a fact. That's why old crazy ones keep cats

Sad indeed. And once they realize what they've missed they're going to blame white men for it.

Gosh these comments. /leftypol/ and Reddit please get out of here.

they love spending money but hate working, i.e. commies

>taking everything in mass media at face value
I suggest that you look at newspaper articles from the 70s hyping disco. If you take them at face value, we would be still listening to it.

It's because she's ironic. Being affluent, she always have an exit strategy. With a better posture, non-irony and better clothing, she wouldn't look that bad. For instance, it's obvious that she has the same dress as those to the far right and left. But she doesn't wear a belt. So it's like she wore it on "non flattering mode".

If she on the other hand was an equestrienne with good posture, you would be all shooting diamonds.

And to the stormcucks in the thread: When are you going to impregnate Lauren Southern and fullfill her biological destiny?

>(((degrafberg)))

wew not even trying anymore

> It's the end of marriage
> Why can't I get married you bigots!

>what if they didn't want kids in the first place?
nearly all women have the instinct to raise children. i knew many that said "i'm never going to have kids" a decade ago. fast forward to today and they're ready for another.

Wrong.

Women/government killed marriage

How delusional are they that they actually believe this?
All you have to do is look outside.

What are the mom genes?

We had 3 threads like this in the past with the same article

>the end of god
>a good thing

it's like she didn't even read Nietzsche!!
REEEEEEEE

This is the end of the world. I hope they repent.

Always, it's actually quite impressive.

the best is, that these whores are working for my lazy NEET ass here
i can piss their tax money away on Steam and ridicule them all day long, and they have to take it and pay the fair share
and i will fuck their only daughter they will ever have

hahahahaha

these stupid sluts dont even notice what is going on hahhahaha

They look like they're all Jews.

We will convert to Islam.

all of you.

I know a girl like that who just turned 31 and frantically changed her mind and locked down a guy who is 5'2"

I fucked her when she was 27. She got fat right after. Like that scene in Independence Day when they escape from the exploding alien space ship.

Poor manlet

>berg

lol whites are the only group with a conservative liberal divide. About 30% are liberal mostly older white women and white college students again mostly female. These (((educated))) white liberal women will end up just like you said.

i fucked my sweet skinny ass prom date for a few months and 4 years later she is a fat cow and is getting married to another fat cow. LELELELELELELLELELELELL SETTLED

Ask your grandparents

F A K E
A
K
E
and
G A Y
A
Y

>people on here seem to think every woman wants to be a housewife

It's genuinely sad that not every woman wants to be a housewife because then what does she want? Hobbies? A career? A corporation can't give her kids, it can't love her, it can't fuck her, it can only steal her away from her family and hobble her children's development because she has to work all the time to pay the strangers to raise her kids for her. This is assuming she even has kids.

In the end her corporation will abandon her when she can on longer work. Nobody but the family she didn't build will want her because who else would want an old lady? It's her choice if she wants to die alone with cats but thats still a terrible fate.

I know this asian girl that does not want kids

capitalism is fine.
the other two are relics of a byegone era.

This is an old picture user

>House wife
>Kids

Two completely different things
Every woman wants kids
Not every woman wants to be a house wife since they've been told its "terrible"

(((Berg)))

Every
Fucking
Time

Holy fucking shit, read this story and play this as you go through
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2263518/I-left-love-life-I-thought-I-better-Now-Im-childless-42.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

>In the end her corporation will abandon her when she can no longer work
This is what happened to one of my aunts. Out of 5 sisters she's the only one who never got married or had kids, instead she worked. And now they're terminating her right before she hits retirement.
It's sad.

She's a liar

they always say they dont want kids when they are slutting around, then they get to their 30s and panic because they realize they have to work full time until they retire.

Her only hope is to move close to one of her sisters and live vicariously through them. She hopefully is an incredibly strong person that understands what she did or shes gong to get bitter as fuck and tear apart your family.

It happened in mine too. Apparently teenage gonorrhea left unchecked rendered her sterile.

not every woman wants kids

jesus christ

You should probably reread what I wrote because I didn't say that every woman wants kids you illiterate fuck.

Anything that includes that trash can with a vagina should not be taken seriously.

women can be men

I know this woman who literally fires men left right and centre, plus she has a harem of men who follow her and get fucked by her.

she's living the corporate life. more women should do this. this is what it is like in sweden and norway

i think you mean vagina with a trash can

>the end of god
thats a bold statement bitch. you going to slay the beast yourself to prove muh patriarchy is nothing and do it all with only the power of your vagina ?

yea hes dealt with worse than you . your not even 1/100 of the light bringer and you lack a army

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2255828/I-spent-5-000-look-10-years-younger-One-womans-quest-turn-clock-decade-stress-hectic-living.html
Anyone want to start a suicide pool on her?

This

The blind suppression of our natural instincts is never a good thing.

No, buttfucking ugly.

Criminal element here.
>end of capitalism
LOL
>end of God
LOL!

Stupid fucking commies.

>those flags

>not killing them all, literally

I have no idea why nobody does that.

>Low-quality women with high standards hating men, competence and anything better than them.
Fixed that for you.

pathetic imo. age hag is still old hag

Gah, you'd think a cunt this fat would have bigger boobs, it's like god hates her

I am laughing my ass off, these commies don't know how fucked in the head right wing is.

I do.

I mean Zyklon B.

>tfw I'm starting to believe Jehova's Witnesses are right all along
This truly is a test and the end of times is nearing.

>thank G*d we finally rid ourselves of religion in this country!

>now lets flood our country with religious zealots!

>and the end of times is nearing.
Nah. It's just the results of idiots + platform to speak on.
Things will be fine for the average guy in the US. There'll be some rough patches, but righteousness always wins in the end because righteousness has a reason to live.

Whether you believe in a God or not, hold your head high and look forward. Never say die.

looks like that actress who molested her baby sister and wrote a book about it.

>Captain America meme flag

>pathetic
Well she knows that she landed his mr. perfect when she was pretty and now she cannot compete with even 30 year olds so this is a last resort to find happiness for her.

Can't fight nature.

The wall is gonna hit em all really hard.

> end of capitalism
Middle aged man writing click bait articles, will never clear six figures in his life
> end of marriage
Probably sour grapes since nobody wants to marry a Jew beta who can't be a provider
> end of God
Jewish guy who probably blames Christians for everything

These are the reasons for this article existing. I find it ironic he shows a pic of ladies who dress traditionally, when decency wouldn't exist without marriage or God

But Nietzsche was le based nihilist who killed god and freed us all from religious tyranny :^)

I see 3 trans ugly like shit, & one woman in white dress.

>anyone who doesn't think and act according to my cherished beliefs is lying

>Degrafberg

Shhh, we can hear the crumpling sound of her ovaries drying up as she realises her turn on the cock carousel is over.