CIA FALSEFLAGGING ON Sup Forums

REMINDER THAT JEWS AND CIA AGENTS ARE TRYING TO GET US SHUT DOWN. THEY WILL SAY THIS POST WAS MADE BY A YOUNG WHITE NATIONALIST RADICALIZED BY THE INTERNET AND THEN THEY'LL SAY SHE SHOT UP A SYNAGOGUE SCREENCAP THIS POST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k06lLDDe-b4
youtube.com/watch?v=NwOfstBRfZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I doubt it.

Lol but he's right

JUST ANOTHER LEFTIST FALSE FLAG (J.A.L.F.F)

nigger

*bumps*

diggin the marble floor

Oy gevalt!

Just incase.

Yeah, I saw that earlier and didn't reply. It just screams as a plant for future false flagging. That or it was some retarded summerfag kid.

>Radicalized
Truly retardness
Pura idiotez

I wonder how many times they're gonna do this.

>AGENTS ARE TRYING TO GET Sup Forums SHUT DOWN.
Good. This place is a shithole of degeneracy and retardation. The internet would be a better place if Sup Forums were gone.

>Shut down
Why would they shut down Sup Forums? This place is great for them. It congregates and isolates a huge number of potentially influential elements of society, and lets them ply their brainwashing shit without any effort whatsoever. This place is a goy farm.

>ignoring the fact that half the feds like this place because it makes amerifats interested in politics and research

Only the CIA wants a dumb population

kys
those were just attempts to troll an edgy faggot

>SHE
How dare you assume user's gender!

Nu uh. /Pol is a board of peace.

holy fuck you are retarded, jew. shitty posts have always been a thing.

Shut it down

(((bumps))) thread

keeping us boxed in this echochamber is just phase 1. The best way to marginalize a subversive element is to false flag a terrorist attack and vilify them. They control white nationalism as a sort of pressure release valve. They take real grassroots dissent and mutate it into useful idiocy, like the alt-lite for example.

They'll go in for the kill eventually

The CIA is a right-wing organization, dip

what the fuck do you mean. The CIA doesn't think in stupid right/left paradigm politics, thats for goyim.

in america Sup Forums is protected by a supreme court ruling. and recently the supreme court ruled hate speech is free speech

fun fact they tried to shut down this web site back in the bush jr administration and even tried to frame random users alleging they were part of a hacker group called anonymous . it was proven in the trial the feds had made the template and distributed it. you know the guy with the mask moving a little with fake scan lines ect. that was fed produced

they have no hope in shutting Sup Forums down in america at least

LEFTISTS ARE FALSE FLAGGING
(L.A.F.F.)

t. /leftypol/

also you can t shutdown a satire board . no hate here

>satire board . no hate here
This. No one legitimately hates jews or niggers here. To us they're all just lovable scamps, misunderstood by society and in need of our love and support.

Board of peace, inshallah.

when I was little I used to think the CIA was awesome. secret agents, international espionage, etc. now I realize they're just our version of the SS. ruthless, amoral mercenaries running around fucking everything up with no accountability whatsoever except to the hand that pays them.

False flag incoming, USA the land of the false flag attack since day one, used in every single conflict, you even blamed the Indians for one.

See how the early shills come in with their pro kike propaganda? Fucking disgusting.

>That post

(You) left (you)r caps lock on (you) dumb nigger. Also, (you) probably made they thread you screen capped.

culinary herb native to southern Europe and the Mediterranean.

I've always preferred thyme. Everyone needs more thyme.

we are at LARPCON-1

CIA nigger LARPers will stage a false flag attack on Jews in the immediate future. CIA niggers WILL try to blame it on Sup Forums

they tried to make false flag violent threats against CIA in earlier threads but everyone pointed out they were fake

You hate Sup Forums,
yet you are here posting.

I smell a fake news rat.

July 27 - One of many satinic ritual days.
People / animals go missing before , then parts get found after. Look up police / ritual crime reports.

whats the bet its a muslim
at least half the natsoc flags here are islamic

I've figured it out

CNN

CIA Niggers Nightly

>THEY WILL SAY THIS POST WAS MADE BY A YOUNG WHITE NATIONALIST RADICALIZED BY THE INTERNET AND THEN THEY'LL SAY SHE SHOT UP A SYNAGOGUE

I mean not to say I see you but we see you.

For an intelligence org, these people are fucking retarded. No one talks like that except for people making fun of LARPers. What a shitty swastika too lol

they are also clinically retarded

i've never seen a stupider post in the five years i've been here.

hey i posted in that original thread am i gonna make MSNBC?

youtu.be/k06lLDDe-b4

I think Sup Forums is useful because it tries to solve the JQ
>what have YOU done to solve the JQ?

FUCK, THAT WILL RUIN OUR REPUTATION

youtube.com/watch?v=NwOfstBRfZE

The CIA runs this site brah.