Oi mate

Why does the left keep pushing this meme?

They are trying to force women into intellectual fields so that men are only able to do manual labor and once automation takes over men will be kept in breeding camps.

Woman make good decisions

Jewels like diamonds are super compressed carbon, basically the same as human ash. The Jews were behind the holocaust to create ash to turn Jews into diamonds

the vast majority of women aren't even interested in pursuing a career in STEM but they all try to act like it's the most important thing in the world. Ask any woman on the street if she wants to be an engineer and 9/10 the answer will be no.

feels before reals

woman overpoweringmen is just another tool to deconstruct a society

sorry that science isn't your little boy's club anymore. If you can't compete, you don't deserve the job. Get used to it.

Because less straight white men.

Be3cause it is another way for major corporations to depreciate the wages of high paid, specialized jobs. Ever wondered why they don't go after high paid manual or heavy industry jobs? Because mexicans are all you need to lower the wages in those jobs.

Progressives are useful idiots, complete corporatist stooges and the enemies of working class people.

Wrong. Diamonds are the hardest metal known to man.

Exactly right
My sister complains up and down about systemic sexism, but why? Because she decided to get a useless degree like English where they get you riled up about race and gender issues but don't give you any actual skills like in STEM. It's like the opposite of an education.

Honestly, its a sad realization that everyone never thought of but there are literally enough women existent right now to keep men from ever working again in any job worth a shit.

Why would you even hire a man anyway? They look worse, you don't want to fuck them and they aren't as compliant and women work cheaper.

>breeding camps
You mean we get to fuck girls for a living? Where do I sign up?

tits or gtfo

Karlie is such a goddess

>Why does the left keep pushing this meme?

Dunno because the average woman is fucking hopeless at it. They should be quiet about it.

This shit is why as a species we have not advanced in any way in 20 years.

working with exclusively women would be one of the most irritating situations I could think of.

>implying women can compete in STEM

It's is either a facility where women go to mate with a guy or a facility where semen is collected.

Either way, you would not be fucking girls.

Good. But you ladies better bring the bread home AND take care of the house. We men have important shitposting to do.

I did work in an all women dept. in the past. It destroyed much of the respect I had for women.

>learn "coding" in any interpreter language
>get replaced by AI within a decade
being a code monkey will soon have the value of mexican day labor

We need more people in STEM to push down the high wages. In some areas like software production the sizeable part of costs are the employees. They want more people in STEM to flood the workforce and drive down salaries

H1B didnt work and automation is too far away so theyre resorting to women

Theres a continual push to celebrate more women, to put up statues of famous women, put them on bank notes, stamps, have laudatory documentaries about them. But I think they've realised there just isn't that many of them. It's mostly men who did all the important shit. There's a few women who they can keep going back to, like Elizabeth 1st, Marie Curie, Cleopatra. But that gets repetitive. So they dredge up other figures who contributed in some minor way to humanity, like the first 'programmer' Ada Lovelace, who they sometimes manage to make overshadow Babbage, who designed a Turing complete computer before Turing existed.

In short, other than pushing for more women scientists for general equality reasons, and how we should be all equal except in those ares that benefit women, they want a female Einstein. Someone who they can laud and finally declaim as a great contributer to human knowledge. Because if you removed all female contributions to science you'd barely notice at the moment.

making science dangerous for men, aka by introducing hyper sensitive women who will scream sexual harassment at anything.

>women in science
>aka women taking advantage of the nerdy fat betas. getting the betas to give them private tutoring and to straight up do their homework for them
fixed

they want to destroy science

Someone with a brain and common sense. How refreshing.