My local bagel shop, thought pol would enjoy

My local bagel shop, thought pol would enjoy

i like bagels

me too

fucking kikes

I can get a dozen bagels for $6, gourmet ones for about $10. wtf is up with the pricing.

Put that menu into the oven

>Fanni Freeburg
>$13.99

Lemme get uhhhhhh the Ted Danson

and not one item priced at 14.88

How the fuck do places that sell nothing but bagels stay open? This is in Jew York isn't it ?

#8 sounds delicious.

Jews really do make the best bagels. Lox is great.

Why do they have lines all over the place? Is it a questionnaire.? Do you have to fill it out wtf

I love it when stores make sandwiches after their favorite customers. I've always wondered how they decide on what the sandwich will be, though. Like on that episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm, where Larry David gets a white fish, caper, and cream cheese sandwich, and tries to trade his sandwich to Ted Danson instead.

Why would you go to a bagel shop? Just buy some from the store for a few bucks and throw them in the toaster.

One Juan Goldman please

>No sandwiches are 6 million either
Has this image been altered?

>14
>Betty Ballensky
>Tuna, nothing else.

What? Is this some kind of jewish joke?

Ask em if they've got a 'Bernie "no refunds" Sanders' sandwich

Is there even a decent bagel place on the west coast?

can I get an adolf hitler?

Ask em if they got a Andrew Aurenheimer and then tell em it's fried chicken and cole slaw wit extra russian dressing and a girthy pickle on the side.
Mixed in a bowl. No utensils.

Ayo ask em if they got a Shlomo Shekelburg and then say 'thats what we call [whatever you actually want}, im up to my typical tricks...'

extra toasted Manny Mendelbaum please

Ayo ask em if they got Markie Zuckerberg and if they dont its where you take a picture of this morning's shit and she brings you watever god wants you to eat.

underrated

>jews going into toasters.

Nice

HAY HI FRANNIE HOWS THE GRANDKIDS
ILLL AAAAHHH HAVE A AAAHHH 17, HOLD THE RYE, EXTRA TOASTED SOURDOUGH, TWO PICKLES, AND AAAAAH POTATO SALAD AHHH
MY GRANDFATHER'S FAVORITE; HE WAS CALLED SHORTY NOSEBURG, I SWEAR TO YOU, THE FIRST JEWISH RAPPER ON THE CHITTLIN CIRCUIT.

Ask them for an Adolf Schicklgruber. Put it in the oven for a while

>eating the toasted jew

they forgot to move the decimal two spaces right

man, I want a bagel shop

Why are jew named so fucking disgusting

why?

Fucking dirty kikes, another food they stole from Christians and then claimed it as their (((own))). Bagel means bracelet in German, you hymie cocksuckers.

Bagels are delicious, they're pretty rare in hawaii.

$14.99 for a ruben?

>but it comes with a side user

I don't want the side, you probably use miracle whip

>we still charge for it user

of course you do

that is a list of bagel sandwiches. custom made sandwiches cost more than your average bagel at Pleb-o Food Mart. they sound slightly expensive but its probably in some city with jacked up inflation

bracelets aren't food though

>you probably use miracle whip

gottem

Do they they have a baruch Goldstein?

jew reubens can have a lot of really good meat on them. still overpriced though

Polish Jews invented bagels, so... what do you want to accomplish really?

>Meat and milk together

Absolutely trayf.

>10 dollars for a bagel
So this is the power of capitalism...whoah

Free market means I also don't have to buy their bagel. I can instead by a pack of six from the store for a couple bucks.

>1/2 lb
>1/21b