youtube.com/watch?v=7X-uj8HdXkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Parts of it.

What part

The part that justifies killing anyone who isnt muslim

>Condones lying
>Rapes everyone even the livestock we eat
>Expects me to be religious to a pedophile war criminal
>Make me adhere to backwards ass shitskin ideology.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK NO

aLL*H is a subhuman for not giving me 25 cm penis and 190 cm height fuck aLL*H

If there was not a single Muslim in the West allahu ackbaring innocent people all the time, I wouldn't really have a problem with them.
They would just be backwards sand people doing backwards sand people things somewhere in the desert, far, far away from Western Civilization. But no, they are here and turning everything they come across into shit.

Should have been kept to the Arabian Peninsula.

There is no part that justify killing non Muslims there are part that justify killing any hostile threat to islam the main issue that imams can choose the threat and order people to jihad it that ehy you see isis killing many Muslims because the identify them as "a threat to islam" and don't consider them part of islam

and christianism/judaism to the levant.

>Doesn't know that bestiality is actually worse than homosexuality in Islam
>Doesn't know that you aren't allowed to have sex before marriage in Islam
>Doesn't know that basic math disproves the pedophile myth ( Aisha's sister was 10 years older than her and it was written that 1 year before she married her sister was 28. 28-10+1=19)
Now aren't you well read on the religion your'e criticizing.

I just don't like the Arabs tb.h
White Islam would be based. Traditional Christianity would be better, though.

Lies are forbidden
Rape punishment is death
And following a religion made by some how isn't part of you group is wrong you follow tthe Christ how is a non white

îsa like all middle eastern and north africa is white according to the us law.

only autists here argue about that legal fact

Traditional Christianity is dead islam is the way to go

*isn't

why the fuck are promoting islam here, do you want the autists here to join the paradize? Their place is in hell

I would be fucking mad if westerner became muslims, they doesn't deserve it.

let koufar be koufar, not our problem

that i have to hear about that bullcrap every day
just leave us alone, we have work to do. i don't care about it, and i fucking shouldn't. but i have it rubbed on my face on a daily basis, why are muslims trying to convert everybody

White Islam is far less 'alive' than traditional Christianity. The only reason for this high surge of Islam in white countries, is because there's a high surge of shitskins in white countries.

i'm not, I would rather die and go to hell than convert an european/american.

I really love to see euros go full kafir and degenerate, I don't want a single one of them in my paradise.
I absolutly support LGBT in europe and anything that can send euros to hell.
enjoy life

islam is against tribalism you stupid nationalist shit

>Lies are forbidden
Taqiyya on full display.

Sunjugation of nonbelievers
Sexxual perversion while feinimg modesty
The koran does not contain science and prevents learning
Rules rules rules
Limb dismemberment for small crimes
Wiping ass with hand
It is wrong.
Worship of a long dead pedophile

I like how you keep your women in check and respect the nuclear family. That's about it. The rest of Islam is shit-tier. You people will never progress unless you reform or abandon it entirely.

I don't hate Islam. I hate the extremists who have taken the islamic teaching and twisted it to justify their barbaric actions.

Well the end goal of islam and Christianity is to make every human on the planet follow them because they are "righteous and everything else is false" argument they want to Unite humanity under God banner and save them from satan and his minions in short they want to save you from corruption and entral hell

Yes I know whites are the least religious people on the planet by islam standard you are all liberals even nazis rightists are liberals

Taqqyia is hiding faith(kitman) to save yourself from persecution or bad treatment

Muslims = terrorist.
It's simple as that
Anti-science
Pro-stupidity
rape
violence
pedophilia
ISIS

You have to find another sadan hussein and destroy israel

I honestly believe that Muhammed, who would have grow up around Jewish communities businessmen and statesmen, developed an admiration of Jewish Law and religion throughout his life, and his religion is founded on the premise of being the next Prophet of Judaism.

Moreover, Islam appears to be incombatible with Western Society, so as long as there is a Hard Border (with a capital B) between the Muslim world and the Western (Christian) world I don't have any issue with it. It is in their faith however to achieve total submission to Islam, and we will always be at war with them as a result.

If that doesn't spook ye lot I don't know what will.

All ((religions)) are just a scam to steal your monies.

Put all religions at the same basket. Classic liberal attitude.

The part where it says I have to die, convert, or pay them money to be left alone.

Islam is the total opposite to all of these things you said

Pic related is what's happening to most people hating on Islam

The same thing I hate about Christianity and Judaism, it's followers.

You can defend your shitty religion as much as you want but the fact is that all countries where majority are muslims, are shitty fucking countries and are flooding the civilized countries with inbred, violent, low IQ retards that do not contribute to the society and instead rape and destroy everything they see.

Your religion is shit, your people are shit and you should just an hero yourself.

I wonder why all terrorists are muslim Or why muslims are so backward and never invented anything.
Or full of rape and pedophilia.

>it's that Ir*nian Immigrant

Fuck off you cuck

Then why are those the main characteristics of almost every single major Islamic country? Fucking idiot

this
why is there no flag on /po/ for classical liberals?

Actually we should consider it's as our fault.
Our fault for not destroying muslims/islam.

Taqiyya Assholes.

TA QI YYA

I fucking know.

The blood soaked history that has not adapted over time. Islam is still neck deep in violence and yet the "moderate" muslim tries to speak with lies telling us otherwise knowing full well the truth of Islam.

Nothing. The problem is it's practiced by blacks and Arabs. I guarantee if it were native to Europe you'd already have women and fag imams.

>genetics is the root, culture the flower

Some terrorists have been Catholic like the IRA but Christianity doesn't promote violence like Islam.

I hate the salafi and wahhabi ideas and political Islam, I dont have a tiny problem with REAL moderate muslims

No No, islam is religion of peace.
The fault is in the people not the religion/islam.
- Typical muslim terrorist filth.

>Doesn't know that bestiality

Most of it.
The pedphilia
The "prophet"
The blatant disrespect to fenales
Sharia
Jihad
Taqiya
It's dogmatism.

>REAL moderate muslims
"Modern" is a non-concept for me, you either follow the religion or you don't, right?

Go back to your sand nigger land you fucking leech.

According to muslims, all of islam is perfect and you're not allowed to pick not to practice any parts of it.

So by hating any part of it, we hate all of it, and by hating all of it, we hate all parts of it. There is nothing good about islam.

i dont think i m bothered with islam more than with christianity in principle. i m more bothered with social customs in many parts of the middle east, like gender separation or mandatory hijab. i wouldnt want my daughter to grow up in most MENA countries or Pakistan.
Indonesians are cool and they re mostly muslims. I like Turks as well.

No problem if you stay confined to your corner of the world and stay out of the west. I am against invading your lands also fwiw. Too costly of white lives.

real moderate muslims, follow the religion for themselves only they dont try to push it in people around them because muh feelings got hurt, they just keep their own business

There is muslims or non-muslim.
There is no moderate-muslim.

Just to go out on a limb, perhaps "moderate" isn't a good word because it sounds apologist and evasive, maybe anti-violence would help with Western audiences?

I hate parts of it--specifically the no alcohol part, the "convert or be killed/condemned to eternal damnation" part, and the no pork part. Outside of that, it seems alright from an objective standpoint compared to other religions but I'm not one to follow one. I just can't suspend belief enough to worship a sky-daddy.

Is this Matrix Sup Forums?

The fact that Islam has been trying to silence and oppress us and is now in league with Normistan and Cuckistan and The Sarkessianites, We will never accept your pederast warlord prophet. Fuck Allah. Kek is the one True God. Shadilay!

That's a Shiite. I'm a Sunni. Smart.

"moderate" muslims are also blindly accepting of organizations that speak with violence over words. "Moderate" muslims quietly lay their heads down while wars are fought letting people from both sides be brutally killed and then when questioned you fucks raise your head in response to say it's not you, it's them over there. Despite doing absolutely nothing against them over there. You let them walk all over your god and your name, distort and tarnish whatever the fuck you claim "moderate" muslim is then do nothing about it. At best you are a bunch of cowards.

>implying there are meaningful differences.

Let me ask you something faggot: the Christian Bible starts off with a fucking talking snake.

Rationalize that.

We Kekistanis have an answer for that. Yes. Absolutely. You have seen our work lately, no?

If you read the definition of terrorism you will realize that much of what you call terrorism isn't even terrorism and the counter terrorism is terrorism Muslims aren't people they are a religious group inventions depends of what group yiu are talking about Persians arabs or barbars

It's all allegorical. Ever notice the AMA symbol with the two snakes twisting and the uncanny resemblance to the DNA strand?

No I'm just a Sup Forumsack but I'd be happy to see it.

The Question is :
Why aren't we taking steps to completely destroy Islam?
Brexit happen because of muslims.
Trump won because of nigger & muslims.
Niggers gonna convert to islam.
9 fucking 11
monthly terrorist attacks.
so on and on......

Islam don't creat these things they exist in every society some societies have them more than others sometime it just imams use the religion to eliminate a political threat imams are power hungry and will try to control you

Europeans are not weak men. The European male is the most ruthless being on the planet, smart and resilient. 70 years of relative peace has resulted in a long nap of their natural instincts. You will awaken a sleeping giant.

funny how you didn't debunk the lying argument, and proceed to write a lot of bulshit

Wrong, I am sure I know way more muslims than u, I live with them and I know their types pretty well
yes this word can work
I understand ur point, but what average powerless muslim can do for ISIS even if he hates them?

We have used our meme Magick to fight against Normistan for ages. We have pushed for God Empoeror Trump, agent of Kek to the White House. We have trolled the disgusting parasites of CNN. We have delivered nothing but the dankest memes and we have obliterated them, now they are subject to ridicule all over the internet.

A zombie and a 900 year old man?

Oh it's just a metaphor,amiright?

>hes scared of hell

lol little baby cowards

youtube.com/watch?v=7X-uj8HdXkI

Hell is nothing.

Parts about vodka and prayers.

better hope you dont end up in hell shitskins (you will)

ill be waiting for you.

Im demonically enhanced.

The goatfucking and kiddyfiddling is pretty repulsive, but what gets me the most is how determined it is to follow the example of the shittiest human being of the period. It's like mormonism, but violent and sexually depraved.

Unfortunately ms is getting rid of paint.

Don't know what life in antideluvian times was like or where we came from. I think there is a sliver of truth shrouded in a story though.

Fight the good fight in the underworld. we will be sure you are immortalized by kek

Muslim = quran follower.

Quran = anti-science, rape, pedophilia, terrorism...etc.

Equation (1) + Equation (2) ==> Muslim = terrorist.

e.i., whatever you call yourself, as long as you follow islam You are a pedophile terrorist.

ISIS is just the biggest name in town. You know full well there are many other extremist organizations out there promoting violence and demanding bloodshed. What can the average powerless muslim do? Realize your voice matters and that you must fight to separate yourself from these extremist groups. When I say fight, I do not necessarily mean violence.

There are other softwares that are just as cheap and available to use, and better quality than MS paint. We won't be dissuaded by the normies at microsoft so easily

Because they won't accept me being a transgender muslim woman

That's good but it's going to be a pain with ms as usual.

They just released FireAlpaca. Trust me I believe this can suffice us just fine and we can make even more powerful memes

Sage all Islam threads. You're a fucking blight on this world.

Claiming ownership to various scientific and civilisation advances as a way of justifying medieval crusades in modern times

the praying 5 times a day on your doormat part
and not being able to eat bacon part, rest is fine

Most of these people are poor uneducated easy to be manipulate and have nothing to lose basically society scums and the states are broken because they are lead by idiots and horrible politicians

did you read my message before quote you low is swede slave rapebaby finnish nigger? It's the opposite.

I am not muslim I am agnostic from Coptic background, I say my experience of dealing with so many muslims, some muslims just need to get shot in head and other muslims are very kind trusted people

Yeah,that's how a con works. Little bit of truth and a bunch of lies.

the normalization of sexual deviance.

Its made up bollocks believed by credulous inbred morons