Redpill me on Flat Earth Theory / The Earth / Space / NASA lies

I consider myself pretty fucking redpilled, as there are people who are less so than others (consider reddit faggots).

One thing I would like more knowledge of is why people think the earth is flat / other weird theories of earth / space.

I've seen bullshit green/blue screen videos by nasa recently and I can't fucking understand why NASA is a lie. What purpose does it serve? What purpose was there for faking the moon landing? Did those communist kikes fake it as well? Was it just a giant fake circlejerk of jew kickery bullshit?

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN SPACE?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GaZJPOZz0f4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foucault_pendulum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They think its flat because they are trolling. If you think earth is really flat you are a retard.

falt earth propaganda from 1850 still somehow works.... God no wonder we are fucked.

>I'm pretty redpill, Sup Forums
>so tell me what to think

>this slide... saged
its neither flat nor a globe

I have no problem with flat earthers.
All they do is making reggies that want to troll with them look up some actual science about the earth instead of just say "i know the earth isn't flat because I've seen a bunch of globes"

Are you fucking retarded?

The earth is flat and the universe is spinning around the earth. We live on the
accretion disk of a black hole, this is the source of gravity and time we experience. This is the secret NASA keeps out of fear the world would go crazy if they found out.

We have never left lower earth orbit.
No satellite has travelled far enough to get a full view of thhe planet.
Nobody knows the truth of the size and shape of the planet.
There are more land masses (continents) that are not disclosed to the public that governments know about.
Those continents hold more advanced civilizations of humans that made a treaty with the seven known continents of us lesser humans.
This is the big secret.

I hope you are trolling. If this was the case we would have to throw almost every scientific theory in the trash since they would not be true anymore if we lived on a "planet" you described.

K Y S

Flat earth is literally pants on head retarded and probably a psy-op to make people like us look like idiots by association. Holocaust revisionism is compared to flat earth, and reptilians.

The normies get so mad when someone poke holes in their fantasies

Not a troll unfortunately. I laughed when somebody told me years ago. Research each sttatement and you will find truth is stranger than fiction. This world is not what wr have been TAUGHT. Taught being the operative word.

this could be an answer to "why not publish it?"

For the autists who genuinely think it's flat, if the earth is flat, why are all other planets that have been observed spherical in shape ?

>Those continents hold more advanced civilizations of humans that made a treaty with the seven known continents of us lesser humans.

Please elaborate

The Earth is round.

Daily reminder that flat earthers are still unable to explain the coriolis effect.

Sage

or the magnetic poles

My whole country is flat, thus flat earth is real!

That's a shitty reason, they're a definitely people who seem to believe it and are not trolling. I personally believe the Earth is a sphere, how the fuck could it not be?

Flat Earth theory propaganda goes back that far?

You're a fucking Brit who's been left in the sun too long and your brains have fried. Fucking kill yourself. You think I can't engage in conversation and ask people about a topic that is discussed on this board. I didn't tell anyone what to tell me to think you stupid cunt.

What the fuck is this ambiguous kike shit supposed to mean you nigger?

Are you? Kill yourself you asian mongoloed fuck.

This sounds fucking retarded. How does the universe revolve around the Earth and not the black hole if that's the source of gravity?

No.

Agreed.

no human can claim the earth is a spheroid by his own experience.

apollo 11 press conference looks like 3 pedocriminals facing a possible death sentence and contradicting each other

this is the real pill:
the flat earth theory is a NASA psyop, probably funded by some kikes.

It doesnt matter if im "taught" that the earth is spherical, I can go outside and proof to myself, using simple tests that the earth is infact, spherical and its rotating around the sun and around its own axis with a twenty something degree tilt.

why would the earth be a planet?

Why do flatcucks always act like NASA are the only ones who think the earth is round?

Actually, the curvature of the earth was measured a very long time ago in ancient egypt. Look it up

mmmh yes, because the entire world pre-copernic was fooled by the psyop meme.

kys

If you are going to accept the flat earth, you have to accept space is made up.

>no human can claim the earth is a spheroid
And why not? I can proof it to you right now that the earth curves around. I can measure the size of the earth to the nearest mile.

Flat earthers cant proof any of their claims in a scientific way. If they try to explain one thing they create fifteen different problems with other things.

Here's a good starter

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

And that gravity is made up, and pretty much everything about physics that are well understood today.

go ahead

Im curious, what would the world governments would win by lying about the earth not being flat?

I mean, consider the time they need to spend faking everything, why would they bother spending so much money and time on it?

Do you understand how fucked up gravity would be on a disc like this? Gravity pulls you towards the center of the mass, go far enough towards the edges and you start slipping back to the middle, even if its flat as a pancake.

(((gravity)))
try arguing from outside of your own perspective

There are only two dimensions. To break through you have to become a crystalline entity. Jewels like diamonds are super compressed carbon, basically the same as human ash. The Jews were behind the holocaust to create ash to turn Jews into diamonds. Hitler recognized the Jews as the chosen people and designed the plan to make a giant Jew diamond for all the Jews to join in a mental collective transported into space by the "bell" space craft.

Set up a tall pole somewhere (a calm ocean is the best place). Travel x amount of distance away from the pole until you see the pole disappear behind the horizon. Using the height of the pole and the distance travelled you can calculate the curvature.

flatcucks don't believe in gravity

Okay, so you are saying that gravity is fake, okay ill give you that. What about the fact that you cant make 100% accurate map of earth on a 2d round surface? You cant use the maps you just posted for accurate navigation. If you cant accurately draw the earth in smaller scale on a 2d flat, round surface then how can it be real?

The earth is a sphere. North hemisphere compasses do not work in the South hemisphere because of the planet's 3D shape of a SPHERE.

>They think its flat because they are trolling. If you think earth is really flat you are a retard.

They think the holocaust is a hoax, if you think the holocaust is really a hoax you are a retard.

>falt earth propaganda from 1850 still somehow works.... God no wonder we are fucked.

Holocaust propaganda from 1950 still somehow works... God no wonder we are fucked

>. If this was the case we would have to throw almost every scientific theory in the trash since they would not be true anymore if we lived on a "planet" you described.

thats pretty much the case, the entirety of science is a dirty jew lie.

>For the autists who genuinely think it's flat, if the earth is flat, why are all other planets that have been observed spherical in shape ?

>I think the disco dance floor court is round because the discoball is round

Flat earth is literally pants on head retarded and probably a psy-op to make people like us look like idiots by association. Holocaust revisionism is compared to flat earth, and reptilians.

>holocaust denial is literally pants on the head retarded, and probably a psy-op to make people like us look like anti-semetic idiots by association

the question between a flat and round is facetious, the real question is a matter of geocentric cosmology, vs heliocentric cosmology. the idea that the earth is a stationary disc covered by a glass dome located in the center of the universe, or if earth is a spinning ball flying through space

one validates theology, and i mean all theology and the other is the basis for all pseudoscience

>the flat earth theory is a NASA psyop, probably funded by some kikes.

Holocuast denial is a hasedic jew psy-op, probably funded by nazis.

>If you are going to accept the flat earth, you have to accept space is made up.

if you're going to accept the holocaust is a hoax, you have to accept that all the camps were not death camps

There is hills and declines even on flat earths, that wouldn't prove anything. It might look like it disappeared because of the waves.

That does not change the facts.
The world might be spherical, torus (hollow), or flat.
There are undisclosed continents.
There are more advanced civilizations of humans that live on this world.
Their societies want nothing to do with ours. I wonder why.

You tube Math Powerland which is the one That started this mivement yrs ago
And is shilled like no other. You can see and feel the pushback like no other which there is alot at stake being the earth is Flat, (hiding land and resources, fake boarders)and if the mass(sheeple) finally wake up throwing away suedo science and using commonsense.
Throw out what you were told since in diapers and use your senses and common geometry and math. Screw light years

well they already lie to us about lots of things simply because they can.. but as for flat earth the theory is that there may be other worlds beyond the ice wall, so access to untapped resources/ land. i dont buy into it but thats the idea

video unrelated:
youtube.com/watch?v=GaZJPOZz0f4

>Yeah, you can go outside and prove the Earth is round
>That does not change the facts!

wut

is that the "boats disappear below the horizon" argument?

dont you see cars, or trains disappearing, even though the surface is perfectly flat?

its basic perspective. take a telescope and the boat is still there

I told you, pick a flat spot, a calm ocean is a great place. And get a tall enough pole so it wont get obscured by waves (over 30 meters should be fine, thats as tall as the highest wave ever recorded in the history of mankind).

This.

Flat earth can be disproved to anyone who isn't a retard with basic geometry.

It's impossible to break a sphere down into a flat plane without distorting something. This is a well known geometric issue among anyone with basic knowledge of 3D. Anyone can understand this by downloading blender and trying to use smart UV unwrapping on a sphere. It doesn't work, least not without either incorrect polygon ratios or breaking the unwrap into multiple parts.

This is why all flat earther maps always end up greatly distorting Australia and basically everything south of the equator, while shrinking everything up top.

So how to Flat earthers explain this? Simple!

EVEEEEEEEEERRRRYOOOOONNNNEEEE WHO WORKS IN NAVIGATION IS PART OF THE CONSPIRAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRR *AUTISTIC SCREECHING*

Every single flat-earther on Sup Forums is a shill. They do not actually believe in flat earth. FET rise in popularity is a psyop attempt to inject an idiotic idea into the alt-right in order to discredit it. 100% of all flat earthers you see on Sup Forums are shareblue.

Quite fking lying space turds. Eric d is that you?

Never claimed the shape of the world. Just stating that nobody knows its true shape with certainty. I am stating the world is actually bigger than we know. That there are more continents than we are lead to believe, and that more advanced humans share this world with us.

the earth is hollow. Theres a giant hole in the center of antatica and inside is a whole other world and a different sun

And I am claiming you are retarded.

How has the education system failed you so hard?

oh shit so we live on a cd fidget spinner sphere thorus kaba matrix eh? like a mechanism to capture souls

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foucault_pendulum

There, knock yourselves out.

Seems like with your ad hominem attacks you did not make it out of middle school. Hate having your worldview shattered?

>inb4 we wiz kangz

A typical retard would hear flat earth and think that means that there is either an edge or everything has to be two dimensional.