BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jul/24/snopes-fights-to-avoid-deathblow-gofundme-page-cre/
ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/2017/07/24/idiots-at-snopes-sign-horrible-contract-for-ad-revs-now-literally-begging-for-money-with-gofundme/#sthash.xBWQxXuM.dpbs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fake news

If this is real, THANK YOU GOD

Snopes used to be an easy way to find out if chain emails were bullshit.

Now it is just another liberal mouthpiece.

See ya

WHERE THE SOURCE NIGGA

>tells the truth about my cult leader
>liberal mouthpiece
Whatever, nigger.

i wouldnt mind if it gets shut down they ruined the site by removing the comfy old design

You shills are still here? I thought they stopped paying you?

>mfw snopes will have to make an article about itself

>mfw during the election I was trying to show my liberal friend the connections between huma abedin and saudi arabia/the muslim brotherhood
>looked it up, first result was snopes (((debunking))) this claim
>he refused to even watch the video

few times have I been so thoroughly annoyed, I told him snopes was liberal bullshit and he just went on about how they were unbiased

Fake news

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jul/24/snopes-fights-to-avoid-deathblow-gofundme-page-cre/
> Proper Media is not an “outside vendor” because it “is a 50 percent co-owner of Bardav.”
> Proper Media says court documents support its claim that Mr. Mikkelson “has engaged in gross financial, technical, and corporate mismanagement.”
> Mr. Mikkelson “locked out Proper Media from management and control of the company, giving Mr. Mikkelson unfettered access to Bardav’s bank accounts.”
> Mr. Mikkelson’s GoFundMe page fails to note that his ex-wife and former business partner sold her stake in the company to Proper Media in 2016.

Snope's sold half of itself to a ad company and then the founder ran the company in to the ground.

Thought they were getting Soros shekels?

Another Christmas miracle!

Trump is going to destroy Soros, they are getting scared.

I don't know who's jewing who anymore

bumpp

go fund me /savesnopes

>$206,173 of $500k goal
>Raised by 7,143 people in 8 hours

Liberals will now pour money into snopes, and the founder will proceed to blow it on whores again.

(((Kronenberger)))

every fucking time

They've already raised about 200k of the 500k they are seeking in only 8 hours.

Didn't the founder marry a literal whore?

Snopes=Globalist agenda

It's like bernie all over again.

Checked.

Details
>ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/2017/07/24/idiots-at-snopes-sign-horrible-contract-for-ad-revs-now-literally-begging-for-money-with-gofundme/#sthash.xBWQxXuM.dpbs

Reminder that the (((((MIKKELSONS))))) running snopes are literally LEFTIST JEWS.

>snopes was liberal bullshit
they're 100% wrong on every single story?

Doesn't change the fact that they are liberal bullshit now.

I saw one (((debunking))) Hillary laughing when she was talking about the rapist she got off. Then I was able to find the actual audio of the tape. This was when I learned Snopes was a propaganda outlet.

How is it even possible that the piddly little websites that someone runs out of their basement can go broke?

I mean web hosting ain't that expensive. Are they blowing most of the money on other shit?

CNN AND BUZZFEED NEXT

Friendly reminder that to this day Snopes refuses to put anything out about the wagegap

LMAO I am so happy to see those smug faggots disintegrate. how big of a retard does this cuck have to be to not buy his wife out?

the trump curse strikes again