What happened in Texas could have been avoided...

What happened in Texas could have been avoided. Those people were in the back of that sweltering 100 plus degrees container because they were desperate and lacked a livable future. Yet they still had hope that America could save them. And America will just forget them.

We are the wealthiest, most powerful nation upon the planet. Let these desperate people come in. There is no righteous, superior white culture left to preserve. YOU killed it when you rejected Christ's teachings.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7IPAKsGbqcg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How about no?

Brazilian flags sure have gotten scarce since geographic location flags stopped being forced.

>fascist flag
>loves sandniggers

kill yourself

>Mexicans getting scammed by Mexicans is America's fault

>mexican intellectuals
oh no, what an horrible loss

Dipshit open borders Xtians like you are useful idiots for the Jew.

Ic it happens more....maybe they will stop coming

Gas yourself, kike. Spare us your fake sympathies with lesser peoples. We know what will happen if we are flooded with the world's suffering. We too will suffer, and fall, and challenge you no more. This we cannot accept. We do wish to help other people - by our examples they may help themselves in their own countries. When they have done so, then we will be proud to call them brothers. No earlier.

i don't give 2 shits and a rat's ass if they were desperate
don't break the fucking law you fucking bean eating spic

all governments are at fault. change laws, save lives.

nationalists/tribalists in a high tech, global society are useful idiots for Lucifer.

remember what Christ said, my so called Christian brothers: "what you do unto the least of these, you have done unto me".

>lacked a livable future.
Well they didn't find one here. And it is a lot hotter where they are now. Consequences.

not sure if you're joking. do you burn in hell for traffic violations, too?

nice b8 m8t

>What happened in Texas could have been avoided.

Sure, if they just stayed where they were and made a life for themselves in Mexico or wherever they were from.

>And America will just forget them.

Oh well.

>We are the wealthiest, most powerful nation upon the planet. Let these desperate people come in.

There are 3 billion people living in conditions equal to or shittier than Mexico. If we divided our wealth among them all we would no longer be the wealthiest, most power nation. When these impoverished people arrive, they bring no tangible wealth. Infrastructure, housing, resources and jobs don't magically spring up in their wake. They offer their labor, but they take the rest. Then they settle into little communities that promptly turn into the same shitholes they fled. Not worth it.

you think you're better than a slimy Jew?

>change laws, save lives.
>implying saving laws it the ultimate value

Preserve civilization, save lives. Wipe out half of India's population and they will no longer be suffering, and the half that remains will have a little elbow room and have room to expand (until the next cull).

((()))
>Implying they deserved to live

>If we divided our wealth among them
I don't support this.
We can figure out a proper system of governance that upholds human success and competition but still provides a safety net for failures. Start with the manner in which you collect revenue.

>Save lives
How many? How many lives are you personally responsible for saving?

Wrong. We need to ENFORCE existing immigration laws, save lives.

(((citation needed)))

>pic related

not sure if you're joking, are you a moron?

>you think you're better than a slimy Jew?
Yes.

Congratulations, you have discovered capitalism. But you knew that already, didn't you, shill?

how many lives am i personally responsible for providing medicaid? i don't know. the infrastructure is there, the means in which they fund it is the problem (soaking poor people with other peoples' money).

>What happened in Texas could have been avoided.

All they had to do was not come into the country illegally.

That being said human traffickers are the worst kind of scum, they don't care what happens to the people whose misery they exploit and they don't care about what happens to our country as a result of their trade.

>Let these desperate people come in

agree.

>YOU killed it when you rejected Christ's teachings.

go fuck yourself you stupid homo.

They need to go back. Law and order, you idiot

This sounds like the sort of demagoguery Bernie Sanders was running on. There is no ideal system that can give everyone what they want. The level of civilization a people are able to achieve (or maintain) is entirely related to their temperament and IQ. The complexity and degree of specialization relies entirely on our ability to learn and memorize new tasks. Africans are entirely incapable of creating anything we have in the Anglosphere, and while Latinos are more successful than Blacks they will never be as successful as Whites. Leftists claim these differences are due to poverty, but their poverty goes hand in hand with their intellect. These racial differences manifest themselves in our society and are a point of contention as long as we fail to acknowledge why they actually exist, and for now people seem content with blaming it on some invisible hand called "systemic racism".

TRUMP HATES ILLEGALS
GOD SEND THE HEAT WAVE
ILLEGALS DIE TRUMP LAUGHS
ILLEGALS DOOM NATIONS
THANK GOD FOR DEAD ILLEGALS
PRAY FOR MORE DEAD ILLEGALS

>There is no ideal system that can give everyone what they want.
nobody simply wants food and shelter. it is the default setting of any human.

How many should we let in?
--All who want in
What if we dont have jobs for them
--Support them

.....Too many people collecting, not enough working, taxes raised to compensate, economy slumps as wealthy hoarde money and leave, REPEAT
[[Economy Collapses]]

What we have is special. We are very wealthy even whem wer poor. And it needs to be protected from low intelligence people like u.

independent human, i should say.

Our laws are in place for several reasons, not the least of which is concern for both Mexican and American citizens. If they die breaking those laws, that's their responsibility, nobody else's. Same as if I decide to speed or run a red light; if I get killed in the process, I don't expect people to blame the Department of Transportation, I expect them to blame my stupid ass. So those beaners got what they played for. Tough shit.

So what are you arguing? That there "must be something better"? I agree. I don't believe it's theocracy. Religion is for the stupid masses.

We could have a system where a select few are able to attain godliness. We could master the unifying force of nature, and then we could figure out what exactly imposes an upward limit on our intelligence, whether it is something external (such as the natural electric field of the Earth) or internal (such as our electrolyte levels and nervous system), and then we could artificially raise this limit so that our elect could be the most intelligent minds in existence. Then they could do the planning.

Meanwhile we could convince the lesser races that we are gods who demand tribute, so we could send them to mine the coal, quarry the stone and farm the land so we don't have to. We will wield our superior technology in a manner indistinguishable to their ignorant minds from magic or miracle. We could convince them that we demand sacrifice, so they could execute the lowest members of their race and keep their societies free of disease, mutation and crime in this manner. We could predict natural disasters, and coax them into "sinning" just before these events so that when the disaster occurs we can convince them it was in retaliation for their sins and thus we maintain the illusion of complete control.

How's that sound to you?

>Yet they still had hope that America could save them

Then they should have come here legally, all illegals deserve to fry in the back of a semi like these faggots did.

FUCK YOU IF YOU'RE ILLEGAL. Death is fitting for anyone who can't go through proper channels.

>How's that sound to you?
everyone should be treated like a god.

Someone has to mine the coal, quarry the stone, till the fields, and handle the trash. Not everyone can eat food grown from every corner of the Earth. Someone has to die childless so others can have more than one or two children. We can't simply multiply into an infinite population.

When you finally come face to face with the stark realities of the world you'll stop dabbling with ideals.

>Someone has to mine the coal, quarry the stone, till the fields, and handle the trash.
and they will, even if they do get free apples.

One of my favorite stupid leftist tricks.. Have never read the bible, or even been in a church, and presume to tell us about Christ's teachings.

I agree with some of your points so lets come to a compromise. We will exchange one illegal immigrant with the person wanting illegals to come into the country. You will be trading paces with them so you will go live in their home and have ownership of all their possessions while the illegal immigrant gets everything you currently own. That is fair and I'm sure you'll agree.

Don't care. Fuck Mexico. No compassion. No fucks to give. Bye

what happens when i try to come back to US because Mexico is a war-torn shithole?

Not ONE Illegal Immigrant gives a fuck about ANY of you here on Sup Forums. If they could, they would rape your daughter and shit in her mouth because you're a filthy "Gringo"

Fuck them.

>There is no righteous, superior white culture left to preserve. YOU killed it when you rejected Christ's teachings.

You mean Christ's teachings to help the poor lmao? Christians are so pathetic.

Well obviously you won't, because you will work at making Mexico a great place to live, just like you did here in America, right?

a little child can't even read and understands Christ's message without even hearing it. and thus they are baptized with fire, and know it not, and are saved.

>rejected Christ's teachings
The parable of the Samaritan applies to how we as individuals should treat our neighbors.

At the civic national level, our leaders are supposed to make policy decisions based on what is best for their people.

>People died trying to break the law
>Let's get rid of laws

I unironically hate modern liberals more than I hate Nazis.

You CHRIST KEKS are part of the reason we have an Illegal Immigrant problem to begin with. Especially the Pedo Catholic church.

KILL YOUR FUCKING SELVES.

"How Jesus Became God"

youtube.com/watch?v=7IPAKsGbqcg

You won't watch it, but Bart Ehrman is a friendly, former fundy who dismantles the New Testament from an over-zealousness about truth. Watch if you dare.

Obligatory

We will not stay the wealthiest, most powerful nation by taking in swathes of poor, uneducated people from other countries and further driving down wages, educational attainment, etc.

I'm gonna need a quick rundown here, I've been drinking and jerking off all day. Don't judge me.

Those illegal leeches were not starving in Mexico
They had food to eat
They had a place to live

They are just greedy shits, trying to TAKE, TAKE, TAKE
That is all they do....take
We don't need the greedy greasy pieces of shit here

>stick Jesus up your ass

If these people believed in Christ's teachings then maybe they'd stop trying to fuck up our country and fix their own fucking countries. They'd rather be lazy and come here where life is easier, and can't be bothered to play by our rules, yet they casually leave their own countrymen behind because, well, fuck them. So how are these people NOT ignoring the problems their family and friends are facing and completely turning their backs on them when they come here?

i have a job, so i suppose i contribute to the GDP. but what opportunity will i have in Mexico? people are leaving in droves for a reason.

Wow. ITT someone pretends to be a comic book villain. Nice larp, great characterization. Always fun to see people being creative.

All prosper in paradise. Heaven is a capitalist state where all are equal before the law.