Press F to pay respects

F

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/07/23/schoolgirl-who-ran-off-to-join-isis-could-face-trial-after-being-captured-6799348/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

S S S S S S S S

S

source?

metro.co.uk/2017/07/23/schoolgirl-who-ran-off-to-join-isis-could-face-trial-after-being-captured-6799348/

For research of course.

She J U S T got HALLAL'D

The amount of replies is the amount of sandnigger cocks this Jihadi swallowed.

hopefully, she gets raped a bunch

Its not rape its a sexual emergency.

PRESS S TO SPIT ON HER GRAVE

S

I really hope he got raped every single day by isis, and even more, it would be fair if she keeps getting raped by iraquis until she dies

I imagine her caveman eyebrows meant she blended in quite well over there.

>‘There is the possibility that Linda might be put on trial in Iraq. She might be expelled for being a foreigner or, because she is a minor reported missing in Germany, she could be handed over to Germany.’

here hoping for stoning or at least small lynching

>tfw you overdose on redpills

S

Press G for Gang Rape.

Why does she look like a pale Arab? I think she belongs there, ugly untermensch

This isn't Sup Forums

SSSSSS
S
S
S
S

S

G. If there is a video they should upload it.

spit

How many STDs does she have now? New strains of Chlamydia? ISIS-AIDS?

She had plastic surgery to look like a gypsey?

what a fucking defect
i just wanna put a pairing knife to her fucking eyebrows like an old man would an apple

Best part about the article.
The second largest city in Iraq is ISIS free and 25,000 of them are dead.
>mfw

SANDED

Someone give me a quick breakdown on what this gril did

joined isis

That's normal. Trust me.

G*rman grill joined isis

She'll get sent back to Germany. Iraq might wait until the attention dies down a bit, but she's not going to rot in an Iraqi jail, even if she deserves to.

The toll has been paid.

No she won't because she doesn't exist. This is an afghan girl and the anti-german media trying to create a germans are isis narrative.

S

>That look in her eyes, you just know . . .

Underrated

S

S

S

burn in hell muslimwhore

My sides

harvest the sand, get canned

S

So first she was supposedly a Yazidi, then a Chechnyan, now she is Afghani?

She herself is calling herself a German, she has been interviewed by German representatives in Iraq, she only speaks German. She is German. That isn't some knock on Germany, plenty of idiots the world over flocked to Isis.

If I press R, does she get raped again?

Fuck dude don't just drop Game of Thrones spoilers like that.

lol - fool. Shes probably going to die soon. Why would ISIS give any intel away.

It doesn't matter what key is pressed, she's still gonna get raped.

ISIS probably has some HD vid they pass around to all their fighters as a trophy

that girl has definitely been used as a jihadi cum rag

classic

No shit trip fag

oh no KEK your might is too strong

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So that was Aryas west of Westeros...

S

I feel horrible that social conditioning through the media and internet lead this bitch so far astray. Poor girl. Weak German men should have prevented this.

Bring her back, she is a perfect propaganda piece against western Islamists.

>the absolute state of Germany
HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAH S

you cannot stop this man, everything was set to end like this..... everything ,even the fucking school is on charge of promoting this shit degeneration and the governemt is openly making the war against their people pushing all kind of degenerated shit.......... What kind of fucking brain this nigger have to enjoy this kind of degenerated fuck fest....

Kek

bulldog?